Author Topic: CMYW GMK GroupBuy - SHIPPING COMPLETED  (Read 470390 times)

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
Re: CMYW GMK GroupBuy - Shipping from GMK!!
« Reply #1750 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 20:44:06 »
Show Image

I hope you get better soon! Headaches suck!

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #1751 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 20:45:06 »
Show Image

I hope you get better soon! Headaches suck!

I know a cure...

More

* Last one from me ~ :P *

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #1752 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 20:45:32 »

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #1753 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 20:45:55 »

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #1754 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 20:46:47 »

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1756 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 08:35:32 »
shipping still the same.....

soon :'(

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #1757 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 10:35:36 »
shipping still the same.....

soon :'(
It's okay bill. But so much for priority international mail lol.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #1758 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 10:37:23 »
DHL from Canada to Texas got here in two days. DHL (I'm assuming) from Germany is taking forever to get to billnye...
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1759 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 10:39:33 »
DHL from Canada to Texas got here in two days. DHL (I'm assuming) from Germany is taking forever to get to billnye...
DHL had the package for a week, and then they handed it off to USPS in Germany a week ago. Still just sitting as "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment". I'm hoping they just forgot to scan it or something. I shipped something internationally at the beginning of January and there were no updates on the tracking until it was delivered to the guy last week :confused:

The only company I've had a good experience regarding international shipments so far is EMS.

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #1760 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 10:44:50 »
What happened to this supposed German efficiency lol. Oh wait you said it got transferred to usps in Germany? I know why.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1761 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 10:49:49 »
What happened to this supposed German efficiency lol. Oh wait you said it got transferred to usps in Germany? I know why.
Yea, it says "The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization."

But it still says it is in Germany :blank:

Offline frostylove

« Reply #1762 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 11:06:49 »
DHL had the package for a week, and then they handed it off to USPS in Germany a week ago. Still just sitting as "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment". I'm hoping they just forgot to scan it or something. I shipped something internationally at the beginning of January and there were no updates on the tracking until it was delivered to the guy last week :confused:

The only company I've had a good experience regarding international shipments so far is EMS.

One of my recent International parcel via USPS was stock at "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" for about 1 week and finally came to me right after that. Maybe USPS have some problems on international transporting at this time. Usually it takes 2~3 days at that stage.

BTW EMS is not a company, it's kinda agreement between mosts post office of different countries to guarantee the delivery for very important mails and packages.
Suhr Custom Standard Carve Top
Manson DL-1 Matt Bellamy Signature
Marshall JVM410H + 1960A
Lovepedal Kanji Enternity

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #1763 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 11:24:33 »
BTW EMS is not a company, it's kinda agreement between mosts post office of different countries to guarantee the delivery for very important mails and packages.

Yeah, USPS calls it "Priority Mail Express International"
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline shawn24

« Reply #1764 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 19:48:04 »
usps just svcks and my package from usa to canada via usps priority international still stuck in pre-shipment in tracking and i'm sure the package was accepted in post office 5 days ago

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #1765 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 21:01:22 »

You see...GMK didn't ship it DHL Express... If it was Express, it would of arrived in 2 days. It was shipped as "DHL Paket" which is a flat rate and gets bounced around. DHL was somewhat of a middleman before handing it over to USPS ;)
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #1766 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 21:03:04 »

You see...GMK didn't ship it DHL Express... If it was Express, it would of arrived in 2 days. It was shipped as "DHL Paket" which is a flat rate and gets bounced around. DHL was somewhat of a middleman before handing it over to USPS ;)
Well, whatever you're doing, keep doing it. :)

in memoriam

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1767 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 22:06:56 »
I'm just imagining the big CMYW box in a big shipping container, peacefully floating across the Atlantic on its way to me ^-^

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #1768 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 23:03:18 »
I'm just imagining the big CMYW box in a big shipping container, peacefully floating across the Atlantic on its way to me ^-^
How much space do you think all the orders are going to take up?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1769 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 23:18:39 »

I understand that ABS keycaps float, so if there is a maritime disaster in the vicinity of the aforementioned vessel, there is a possibility that keycaps might start washing up on nearby shores.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #1770 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 23:28:28 »

I understand that ABS keycaps float, so if there is a maritime disaster in the vicinity of the aforementioned vessel, there is a possibility that keycaps might start washing up on nearby shores.

Time to test if a saline solution deteriorates abs. Brb
Hi :)

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1771 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 08:41:47 »

There should be a little more than 6000 keycaps in the box. I guess it wouldn't be that big, but it will probably be quite heavy.

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #1772 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 10:20:07 »

There should be a little more than 6000 keycaps in the box. I guess it wouldn't be that big, but it will probably be quite heavy.
Do you know if GMK pre-sorts them into bags or something, or really is just a box with 6k caps in it.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1773 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 10:32:29 »

Do you know if GMK pre-sorts them into bags or something, or really is just a box with 6k caps in it.

Presorted into bags of individual keys that need to be combined into the full sets.

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #1774 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 10:59:39 »

Presorted into bags of individual keys that need to be combined into the full sets.

Show Image

That would suck to do a full set

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1775 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 11:02:18 »

Show Image

It's a lot of work, and it might suck to do alone. I had fun sorting with Ivan and evolveS, though.  ;)  It's no easy task, that's for sure.

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #1776 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 12:01:30 »
That couch is epic
Hi :)

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #1777 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 12:12:22 »
That couch is epic
CMYW would look great spread out over that couch.
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1778 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 12:12:58 »

Show Image

I spy Hoff's mint gum vans

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1779 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 15:17:09 »
That couch is epic
CMYW would look great spread out over that couch.

I suspect you'd lose a keycap or two against that background!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1780 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 17:59:49 »

Show Image

I spy Hoff's mint gum vans

billnye spy's correctly.   :-*

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1781 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 20:22:27 »

Show Image

they also offer presorting the sets for a fee.

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #1782 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 21:09:06 »

Show Image

they also offer presorting the sets for a fee.
Yeah, I knew that, but had no clue this was what no sorting was

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1783 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 11:11:43 »
Still no updates on shipping. Maybe they forgot to scan it somewhere and it's just sitting in customs somewhere waiting to get cleared ^-^

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #1784 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 11:48:17 »
Just curious, but you specified specifically to use DHL? I've had my GMK orders sent with FedEx. It gets customs preclearance so there is no delay and all fees are prepaid, takes only few days from Germany.

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #1785 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 11:51:40 »
Just curious, but you specified specifically to use DHL? I've had my GMK orders sent with FedEx. It gets customs preclearance so there is no delay and all fees are prepaid, takes only few days from Germany.

Shipped via "DHL Paket". Some sort of flat rate shipping in Germany that uses DHL as an intermediate to bring the package to the US, then is handed to USPS.
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #1786 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 12:02:23 »

Shipped via "DHL Paket". Some sort of flat rate shipping in Germany that uses DHL as an intermediate to bring the package to the US, then is handed to USPS, while taking for-freaking-ever.

FTFY

in memoriam

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1787 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 15:49:50 »

I didn't asks specifically about shipping. With the price I paid, I assumed it would be a little faster than this :))

Now I know to make sure in the future what the deal is.

Offline Prelim

« Reply #1788 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 16:02:41 »
I've had my GMK orders sent with FedEx. It gets customs preclearance so there is no delay and all fees are prepaid.

it that mean @billnye can even be ending up paying customs? @@
2x GH60 revC - lubed Linjärs 65g / lubed H1s 65g with SPRIT 5mm acrylic plate | Dolch PAC - Cherry housing / Gateron sliders 65g and QMK clips | Raptor K1 G80-1890 stock 
Floating on Cherry/GMK caps - White on Black, Classic Beige, Dolch, Olivetti, Alcatel MMK, Hellgrau

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1789 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 16:03:34 »
I've had my GMK orders sent with FedEx. It gets customs preclearance so there is no delay and all fees are prepaid.

it that mean bill can even be ending up paying customs? @@
Hopefully I won't have to. I've never paid a customs fee on anything before ^-^

Offline Prelim

« Reply #1790 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 16:07:40 »

well, it depends on the order value no?
2x GH60 revC - lubed Linjärs 65g / lubed H1s 65g with SPRIT 5mm acrylic plate | Dolch PAC - Cherry housing / Gateron sliders 65g and QMK clips | Raptor K1 G80-1890 stock 
Floating on Cherry/GMK caps - White on Black, Classic Beige, Dolch, Olivetti, Alcatel MMK, Hellgrau

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1791 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 16:12:06 »

Yea no doubt. If there is one, hopefully it won't be too bad.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1792 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 18:24:37 »

Hopefully whoever started this GB would have taken that into account.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1793 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 18:32:01 »

Hopefully whoever started this GB would have taken that into account.
In dubs we trust

Offline shawn24

« Reply #1794 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 22:07:40 »
that sounds like drama
pls dhl usps whatever u r, give us the caps
no one likes wait soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long
nor soooooooooooooon™

Offline dyrdevil

« Reply #1795 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 01:17:27 »
Are there any extra sets of these I could get in on at this point?

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1796 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 10:09:20 »
Are there any extra sets of these I could get in on at this point?
I can add you to the list!

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1797 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 10:59:59 »
If any Canadian is looking to offload their 1.5u mods or 1.75u shift, PM this fellow Canuck.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1798 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 15:49:27 »
hell yes

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #1799 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 15:51:17 »
Soon™