Author Topic: JD40 update and info thread  (Read 6352 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
JD40 update and info thread
« on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 15:47:12 »
Further orders for the JD40 through [CTRL]ALT are currently closed whilst we catch up on custom build orders

once these are complete and the new store is up, i will update this thread

kit orders are now complete, of the 80 or so we have sent, it has come to my attention that a recent batch of them (about 5 boards total) are currently MIA, if this issue has affected you, please contact me via PM and ill either replace or refund your order if they dont turn up shortly

as for custom builds, margo is dropping 6 more off to me tonight, and after that we have one more large batch to crank out, if you are waiting for a build and have any questions or changes, please send me a pm

for anyone who purchased a kit or wants to tinker with a custom build, here is a full jd40 build guide

http://imgur.com/a/QZLg9

we will also have a full programming guide available here shortly

as this draws to a close, we just want to say thanks to everyone who supported it and has been so patient, i cant say its been an easy experience, and in the format we did this we totally bit of more than we could chew, and in offering things like this in the future we have certainly learned a ton of lessons on what will work, and more importantly what wont, but it was a project a supported form the start, and im really glad we could be part of it

thanks

bunny

« Last Edit: Sun, 22 March 2015, 15:50:46 by BunnyLake »
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: JD40 update and info thread
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 16:05:29 »
6 more custom builds just finished and dropped off to me

these will go out tomorrow

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: JD40 update and info thread
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 12:07:45 »
just had another batch of 40's dropped off to me, ill be getting them photograpghed and packed tomorrow and out on wednesday as im out of parcel tape