Author Topic: [IC] ePBT Creative Studio - [2022-05-31] First Samples  (Read 101561 times)

Offline kapowaz

• kapowaz industries
[IC] ePBT Creative Studio - [2022-05-31] First Samples
« on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 13:56:35 »

Introducing ePBT Creative Studio, a keycap set inspired by and featuring sublegends for your favourite creative tools. The set comprises dark grey alpha keys and two themed modifiers sets: a sky blue and navy PS theme, and an orange and maroon AI theme. ISO-UK is supported in the base alphas kit, and NorDe support provided via an extension kit. An extensive Nomad kit provides support for 40% and ortholinear keyboard layouts when paired with either alphas kit.

Interest Check Form
Discord Server

Manufacturer: EnjoyPBT
Keycaps: PBT reverse dye-sublimation

Changelog

2022-05-31
It’s been a long wait, but I’ve finally received the first set of samples from EnjoyPBT. See below for more details!

2021-09-20
Apologies to everyone who’s been patiently waiting for updates. Like pretty much everyone working on a project manufactured by EnjoyPBT using their new reverse dyesub process, I’ve been hit by delays as they finished their mould. Unfortunately I didn’t use the downtime as productively as I could (as far as this project goes at least — I did move house!) and so once news came that they were ready to start making samples, I revisited my project and realised there were quite a few things I needed to improve.

The biggest of these is that in order to make kitting changes easier I decided to undertake the substantial work to move from using Illustrator to Figma. This has made it much easier for me to make changes to individual legends or keys, and have the changes filter out across all the kits and layouts that use those keys. Most recently I undertook the (considerable) work of moving from key-specific SVG legends (think: a single graphic per key) to individual components per symbol, or ‘glyph’ (e.g. a specific component for the exclamation mark); this made it easier to ensure that different keys which used the same symbol in the primary, secondary or tertiary location always had the symbol in the same relative position. It also made it easier for me to update all instances of a single glyph whenever I tweaked it (and this has happened a few times).

So, my patient reader, what’s changed? Well, in addition to a number of changes based on feedback from members of this community, I have also revisited the kitting for 40s users (the ‘nomad’ kit), and substantially overhauled international language support. In place of a single NorDe kit including AltGr keys for all colour schemes, AltGr keys have moved into their respectively-themed modifier kits, and the actual language support has been overhauled. NorDe is now NorDe++ and includes support for Danish, Estonian, Faroese, German, Icelandic, Norwegian and Swedish & Finnish. There are two additional new language kits: French & Belgian-French, and Italian, Spanish & Portuguese, the latter including support for common keys in Latin America, and Brazil-Portuguese.

One major change which required a fair bit of testing was ensuring that international kits had the right icon sublegends for the key in that location’s behaviour when using that language’s layout. Particularly the minus and plus keys on the number row, which are used for the remove/add anchor point tool respectively, as these retain that functionality for whatever key is in that location, rather than following the minus and plus keys to their alternate location.

With a mammoth twenty kits to manage now, I’m eschewing renders of every single kit for the moment, and will instead focus future renders on providing previews of the kits in use on a variety of boards, as well as some renders in neutral lighting for colour matching purposes. Hopefully this approach will communicate everything interested parties need to see about the kitting, and separate renders will do their own respective job.

Finally, I do have other irons in the fire, and a number of collaborations and complementary items that will form part of the group buy. Keep your eyes peeled for a future update with news about artisans and other goodies soon!

2021-04-06
I don't currently have the time to update my renders, but a future update will make a few changes which were proposed by folks on here (most notably, I'll be removing F keys from the neutral modifiers kit, since these are duplicated across the base alpha kits). For those who have been asking when they'll get to see this in group buy: first of all thank you sincerely for your enthusiasm! It's genuinely exciting to see my design get such a reception. As yet EnjoyPBT haven't been in a position to quote for the sets, and since I'm moving house soon this has become something of a lower priority. As soon as I've moved (and have working internet again!) I will be back to focusing on getting this to the group buy stage.

2021-03-16
By popular demand, I’ve added two new kits: a Neutral Modifiers kit with all-grey modifiers, and a sublegend-less Alphas kit.

2021-03-15
Thank you to everyone for the really enthusiastic response, and the many helpful suggestions and observations. I’ve been working hard to make changes to try and address the most common bits of feedback, and have updated the kitting images accordingly:

• Substantially reworked Modifiers and Modern kits; all modifiers are icon-based now, and as a result the Modern kit has shrunk (since a lot of keys would otherwise have been duplicated)
  • Removed media key sublegends from the F-row keys in the Modifier kits, and added their equivalents to the Modern kits.
  • Added F-row keys to to Alphas kit to permit alternating F-row colours (if you like that)
  • Added an extra B key to the Alphas kit to support Alice users (and removed it from Nomad kits)
  • Moved some Mac-specific keys from Alphas to Modern kits
  • Added tilde and pipe keys to both modifier sets
  • Changed Numlock key to be an icon modifier in the Numpad kits
  • Merged the two NorDe kits into a single kit with both mod colours; also, replaced AltGr with a new icon legend
  • Substantially reworked the Nomad kits to better support 40s users. Too many changes to list, but hopefully you’ll see something more to your liking if you’re a 40% user and want to pick up just the alphas and nomad kits
  • Substantially revisited the Novelties kits. A lot of people raised concerns about the Ai and Ps icon novelties, and I’ve taken the decision to remove these to ensure the kit won’t have any legality issues. I’ve also changed many of the 1U novelties in each kit to be more app-specific.

Samples

2022-05-31

Note that I’m still missing an Orange/Maroon accent key sample, and the grey sublegend on the G key is the same colour as the legend (it should be a darker shade of grey). Overall I’m very happy with the progress though, and I hope you agree they look good!

Kits
*Revised 2021-03-15
**Revised 2021-03-16
***Revised 2021-09-20

NEW Base***

NEW Base without sublegends***

NEW PS Modifiers Kit***

NEW AI Modifiers***

NEW Neutral Modifiers***

NEW PS Numpad***

NEW AI Numpad***

NEW Neutral Numpad***

NEW PS Modern***

NEW AI Modern***

NEW Neutral Modern***

NEW PS Nomad***

NEW AI Nomad***

NEW Neutral Nomad***

NEW Spacebars***

NEW PS Novelties***

NEW AI Novelties***

NEW NorDe++***

NEW French/Belgian-French***

NEW Italian/Spanish/Portuguese***

Older kit renders

More
Alphas Base Kit*

Neutral Alphas Kit**

Modifiers PS*

Modifiers AI*

Modifiers Neutral**

Numpad PS*

Numpad AI*

Modern PS*

Modern AI*

NorDe*

Nomad PS*

Nomad AI*

Spacebars PS

Spacebars AI

Novelties PS*

Novelties AI*

Deskmats

Deskmat Accent

Deskmat PS

Deskmat AI

Renders

Pillow65 by KeliumWorks

Bloq by THOK

Older renders

U80-A by RAMA WORKS

Dalco 959 Mini by Hand Engineering x Dalesnail

Haus by Hand Engineering

Isometria 75 by ebastler

M6-C by RAMA WORKS

Artisans
TBA

Collaborations
Please get in touch if you’re interested in working on a collaboration.

Pricing
TBD

Proxy Vendors
I have vendors lined up for all of the following regions; if you’re a vendor representing another region that doesn’t substantially overlap with one of these and are interested in acting as proxy for ePBT Creative Studio, please feel free to get in touch!

North America: TBA
Mexico: TBA
Chile: TBA
Canada: TBA
Europe: TBA
UK: TBA
China: kbdfans :)
SE Asia: TBA
Oceania: TBD

Many thanks to everybody who provided feedback, tips and assistance, in particular NoPunIn10Did and DrHigsby for much assistance with kitting, and ImperfectLink for the magic that is Keyboard Render Kit.

Signature
Please show your support for this set by adding this signature to your forum profile:

Code: [Select]
[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=111651.0][img height=120]https://i.imgur.com/ex64509.png[/img][/url]
« Last Edit: Tue, 31 May 2022, 10:33:10 by kapowaz »

Offline kapowaz

• kapowaz industries
Re: ePBT Creative Studio
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 13:57:42 »
Reserved.

Offline hali

• hali.studio
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 13:58:25 »
love the font on this. can the norde kits be combined? glwic nonetheless

Offline LittleAad

• Hello
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 14:01:34 »
Love this, a very very creative set. no pun intended  :-X

Offline nagi

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 14:02:22 »
this is so cool. i love it

Offline Vireca

« Reply #5 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 14:02:58 »
I like it. Is it possible to add another 2u spacebar to the nomad kits? And about the nomad kits, is compatible too with ortho or just staggered?

Offline FishyKeebs

• hey
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 14:03:46 »
very nice :)

Offline Izeri

« Reply #7 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 14:04:46 »
That's so well done, GLWIC!

Offline frostykoala

• consider Nightlight
    • Check out some Renders :)
Re: [IC] ePBT Creative Studio
« Reply #8 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 14:08:15 »
ne b in base avail

Offline Ustinj

« Reply #9 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 14:11:40 »
like it very much~!!

Offline Owl

« Reply #10 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 14:13:47 »
I like this a lot.

Offline sGhost

« Reply #11 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 14:19:18 »
I feel like you can make your kits a lot smaller since most of the alt kits are the same but with a couple of different colored keys, for example norde and numpad, I don't see any difference in the Norde kits other than the 3 keys on the bottom, so maybe offering those 3 keys in a different kit so that people that want both colors dont get most of the norde kit duplicated, your numpad has basically the same issue, other than that glwic!

Offline holer

« Reply #12 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 14:19:30 »
Love the font, the execution, the modifiers, and the presentation. Too bad I only use Lightroom...

Best of luck!

Offline cadrev

« Reply #13 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 14:30:01 »
OMY! Sign me up, those macro keys are perfect! This will be fitting for my upcoming zenith!

Offline trung11.kb

• Formerly tomkatsuuu
« Reply #14 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 14:39:27 »
If only there was one for Lightroom and XD...but regardless I love this concept! Since I use both extensively, I was wondering if it was possible to make another kit that is a combination of both. I don't know how well that would look, but if it doesn't I don't mind buying individual kits depending on the price.

Offline Afresh

« Reply #15 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 14:50:59 »
good looking set! love the colors!

Offline nvh2092

« Reply #16 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 14:55:23 »
Hi, I suggest some changes to your base kit, about ISO keys, since you reverse the row order of cherry profile, i'm gonna go with your row order. I don't really know about any layouts that use a R3 1u "\|" key, if it's for ISO, I recommend moving this key to you R2 so your base kit can cover both US and UK ISO (US Iso only need a R2 "\|" key).

Offline Tom Sparrow

• This is the way!
    • More stuff from me
« Reply #17 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 15:11:34 »
Finally! I love it. The colors are so good, will most likely join the blue version and also will pick up the deskmat  :thumb:

But I would like to see mod pipe in the mod kits.

Offline boneandbee

« Reply #18 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 15:20:05 »
As a designer I am obligated to minimally buy all of the desk mats, and most likely both key sets and novelties! :D Guess all of my designer friends holiday gifts are taken care of now!

Offline pupper125

« Reply #19 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 15:30:29 »
FINALLY. GLWIC MY MAN

Offline Ustinj

« Reply #20 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 16:01:11 »
Commented earlier but feel I would need to ask - will there be any issues regarding IP / copyrights running this?

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #21 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 16:03:30 »
Much love, great contrasting  colours.
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline depletedvespene

• Old, used-up vespene geyser.
    • Keyboard-related resources.
« Reply #22 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 16:13:46 »
A couple quick observations:

- Two UK-only keys (#~ and '@)  are present in the Norde kits.

- 1U R3 \| makes little sense, given that the rest of the keys required for a 14.5U alpha block are absent.

- For that matter, move the 1U R3 \| key to R2, move the R1 <> key from the Norde kits to the base kit and with that you'll have full English (USA) over ISO support.

- The Macintosh-specific alphas (R4 §± and R1 `~) are out of place as well, given no explicit Mac support is given (outside the icon-only modifiers).

Offline depletedvespene

• Old, used-up vespene geyser.
    • Keyboard-related resources.
« Reply #23 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 16:18:33 »
Hi, I suggest some changes to your base kit, about ISO keys, since you reverse the row order of cherry profile, i'm gonna go with your row order. I don't really know about any layouts that use a R3 1u "\|" key, if it's for ISO, I recommend moving this key to you R2 so your base kit can cover both US and UK ISO (US Iso only need a R2 "\|" key).

ePBT counts the rows from bottom to top.

Offline Woovie

« Reply #24 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 16:39:57 »
No mod pipe or tilde... Looks cool, but I'd have to use another set with mods I want to match it.

Offline jimboytacos

« Reply #25 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 16:54:03 »
yes yes yes yes yes

Offline kuro0renji

« Reply #26 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 17:02:06 »
Holy! Please GB now! Absolutely love it!

Offline Cubic // esc lab

• Formerly 'esclab'
    • esc lab
« Reply #27 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 17:07:37 »
I'm in for the novelties!

Offline kuro0renji

« Reply #28 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 17:37:21 »
Would be great to have a "B" key in spacebars kits for anyone who use alice layout instead buying Norde kits just for the "B" key

Offline Bachoo

« Reply #29 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 17:50:17 »
Does buying this keyset also give me a free trial for the adobe suite? 👀

Offline totalemon

• good morning :)
« Reply #30 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 17:53:33 »
Very nice, I hate Adobe but I'll cop for krita and davinci resolve

Offline kapowaz

• kapowaz industries
« Reply #31 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 17:57:39 »
Thank you everyone for the really great feedback. There are some great suggestions here, and I’ll be making tweaks to the kitting to support everyone as best as is practical! I’ll try to answer related questions together:

can the norde kits be combined?

I feel like you can make your kits a lot smaller since most of the alt kits are the same but with a couple of different colored keys, for example norde and numpad, I don't see any difference in the Norde kits other than the 3 keys on the bottom, so maybe offering those 3 keys in a different kit so that people that want both colors dont get most of the norde kit duplicated

I’ve received this feedback from a few people, so I will investigate amalgamating the mods from both the NorDe and Numpad kits into just two single kits.

ne b in base avail

Would be great to have a "B" key in spacebars kits for anyone who use alice layout instead buying Norde kits just for the "B" key

There’s an extra B in the Nomad kit(s) for Alice layout, but I’m going to revisit the kitting for Nomad to make it easier to support 40% layouts, and make it simpler for Alice users to create a workable layout, either with the modifier kit alone, or with the modifer + spacebar kits. Most likely just by adding an extra B key to the base kit.

I think there’s an error on my part; one of the \| keys is to support ISO-UK Mac, but that should be R2 rather than R1. This might seem like a particularly niche layout to support, but it’s what I use so I wanted to ensure it was covered (there are some other slightly unusual keys in the base kit that are for this layout, like ±§). (The row ordering is confusing to me too but apparently that’s how EnjoyPBT does their numbering, so I’ve stuck with it).

I would like to see mod pipe in the mod kits.

No mod pipe or tilde... Looks cool, but I'd have to use another set with mods I want to match it.

I’ll add both of these to the modifier kits!

Commented earlier but feel I would need to ask - will there be any issues regarding IP / copyrights running this?

IANAL but this has been asked a few times, specifically with regard to one of the novelties. All of the icon artwork is my own, but I’ll let an actual lawyer make a final call on whether I need to remove/alter any of the novelties before production.

- Two UK-only keys (#~ and '@)  are present in the Norde kits.

I think this was a mistake on my part; I’ll move these into the base kit, since the intention is for that to have ISO-UK support.

- 1U R3 \| makes little sense, given that the rest of the keys required for a 14.5U alpha block are absent.

As I mentioned above, I think this was a mistake on my part: it should be a 1U R2 \| key, for ISO-UK Mac support.

move the R1 <> key from the Norde kits to the base kit and with that you'll have full English (USA) over ISO support.

That seems reasonable, so I’ll look into doing that.

The Macintosh-specific alphas (R4 §± and R1 `~) are out of place as well, given no explicit Mac support is given (outside the icon-only modifiers).

I might not have made it explicit (and perhaps I should!) but I’m definitely seeking to support Mac users here, given how there’s a strong overlap with the creative community there.

Love the font, the execution, the modifiers, and the presentation. Too bad I only use Lightroom...

If only there was one for Lightroom and XD...but regardless I love this concept! Since I use both extensively, I was wondering if it was possible to make another kit that is a combination of both. I don't know how well that would look, but if it doesn't I don't mind buying individual kits depending on the price.

If this set is a success I would definitely be looking to follow up with other members of the Creative Suite family. As far as combination kits go, I did consider this at first (an early version had orange mods on one side, blue on the other) but it’s a little tricky to scratch everyone’s itch. My hope is that the pricing will be attractive enough that people can pick up a couple of mod kits and mix and match to their tastes.

Offline kapowaz

• kapowaz industries
« Reply #32 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 18:06:05 »
I'm in for the novelties!

I have more in store here… watch this space!

Offline AstroBunny

• A curious bunny embarking on a design journey.
    • AstroBunny Studios
« Reply #33 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 19:03:37 »
This looks great! Super glad to see it finally in IC :D very clever set~ novelties will make perfect my macros :P

Offline Ashen_21

« Reply #34 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 19:20:27 »
I love this set! Definitely in if all goes well! GLWIC!

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #35 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 19:49:12 »
The modular design makes it a very cost-efficient buy—also, the inclusion of UK-support in the base adds-up to its efficiency. Last; but not least, the colors, the icons, and the overall design of the kits are great. Kudos to the designer.

edit: The Norde set could be just one. The AltGr keys could be moved to the corresponding color, or offered as a separated kit.
« Last Edit: Wed, 10 March 2021, 20:50:48 by ideus »

Offline PanelLine

« Reply #36 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 20:16:54 »
love the set! beyond certain I'll be getting those desk mats too

Offline hello21

« Reply #37 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 20:24:45 »
Maybe it's just me being weird but I wonder how it would look if both mods are used, with orange mods left and blue mods right (kinda like Portal). As a heavy user of both PS and AI I'd buy both mod sets if somebody could render how a mix of mods look

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #38 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 20:44:05 »
Maybe it's just me being weird but I wonder how it would look if both mods are used, with orange mods left and blue mods right (kinda like Portal). As a heavy user of both PS and AI I'd buy both mod sets if somebody could render how a mix of mods look

Get both and you will have plenty of options to mix and match them.

Offline sub0001

« Reply #39 on: Thu, 11 March 2021, 00:03:08 »
This is sick. I'm in!

Offline HappyB0T

• I'm a Piggie
« Reply #40 on: Thu, 11 March 2021, 01:22:38 »
Set looks fantastic - Ido think that it would look fantastic without all of the subs on them. Colorway is great and the kitting is flexible. Great job!

Offline SleepyJacky

« Reply #41 on: Thu, 11 March 2021, 01:56:07 »
My poor wallet. In for both!  :-[

Offline yanwrld

« Reply #42 on: Thu, 11 March 2021, 02:11:30 »
The font fits very nicely with the sublegends! I was surprised with the quality of the reverse dyesub accents in an epbt set I received recently. It wasn't perfect but I thought it looked good for what it is.

Offline light_switch

« Reply #43 on: Thu, 11 March 2021, 02:37:23 »
I appreciate the set but that Rama M6 got me ;D

Offline Rayndalf

« Reply #44 on: Thu, 11 March 2021, 02:41:24 »
Any reason not to merge NorDe AI and PS? only 2 key different between the two, combining them lower MOQ or what not.

Offline low_key_keyboards

• I like to make custom keyboard cases.
    • Low Key Keyboards
« Reply #45 on: Thu, 11 March 2021, 03:33:48 »
Hot damn!

I'd get every single kit shown.

I'd love to flaunt this set at work all day everyday!

Good luck with your IC dude!

Offline VXQN

« Reply #46 on: Thu, 11 March 2021, 03:40:14 »
Love the colours, great work. My only suggestion at this point is to have a non-Apple F-row. As it is now, you have icons for the Apple specific functions (brightness, mission control etc.) It would be good to see a F-row without those for those users who aren't using Apple computers.

Offline Vegas_

« Reply #47 on: Thu, 11 March 2021, 03:46:40 »
very nice set - love the concept & the execution! practical and beautiful :D

Offline Ella

• Why is it called an oven
« Reply #48 on: Thu, 11 March 2021, 04:01:43 »
I'd merge the NORDE kits, and have it include both the PS and AI accents

Offline Dyto69

• 420 blaze it but dont forget 69
« Reply #49 on: Thu, 11 March 2021, 04:09:34 »
Very cool idea, i think the Norde AI Accents should be in the Norde PS kit too bc i dont know if they both hit MOQ so i would just combine them.