Author Topic: [GB] DSS Late Harvest | Finished | Shipping to Vendors  (Read 23264 times)

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
[GB] DSS Late Harvest | Finished | Shipping to Vendors
« on: Mon, 12 April 2021, 09:42:44 »

Nemui by Bachoo. Render by iinko. (Full Size)

DSS Late Harvest

Home Page: https://nopunin10did.com/dss-late-harvest/

Discord: NoPunIn10Key

Keyboard Giveaway: Reddit Thread

DSS Late Harvest is a custom keycap set in the DSS profile that combines a classic grey & white pairing with a muted, autumnal approach to vintage RGB mods. It consists of a large base kit that provides physical compatibility for a wide range of mainstream and exotic MX-compatible boards along with three child kits for additional color & language options.

DSS Late Harvest keycaps will be made with doubleshot ABS plastic and manufactured by Signature Plastics.

Nemui by Bachoo. Render by iinko. (Full Size)

Vendors

The Group Buy for DSS Late Harvest runs from April 12th to May 19th, 2021.  Shipping to customers is estimated for October 2021.

Prices & MOQ
(All plastic kits will be made.)

Base Kit
Grey Kit
Spätlese Kit (NorDe)
Novelties Kit
Deskmat
MOQ
MK Ultra (USD)
MyKeyboard (EUR)
Ashkeebs (CAD)
Protozoa Studios (GBP)
HEX Keyboards (SGD)
Fancy Customs (CLP)
Funkeys (UAH)

Estimated prices exclude all taxes and shipping.

Kits & Contents

DSS Late Harvest is structured as a base kit with three optional child kits.  Using a combination of both popular and agnostic modifier legends, this base kit should provide wide physical compatibility with a large array of keyboard types, including Full-size, 1800s, Tenkeyless, 60-75%, Split/Alice, Ortholinear, 40%, and Ergodoxian.

Base Kit diagram (up-to-date as of 26 Feb 2021) (Full Size).

Child Kits
Grey Kit (Full Size).Spätlese Kit (NorDe) (Full Size).Novelties Kit (Full Size).

The Grey Kit contains grey-colored versions of the accent-colored keys from base along with an additional R3 Stepped key with an agnostic legend.

The Spätlese Kit provides “NorDe” support. It provides the additional legends used by the the German, Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Estonian, & Fareoese layouts. Spätlese, which literally means “Late Harvest” in German, is a wine grown along the western rivers of Germany. Legend has it that this wine’s invention came about by accident. A courier carrying orders from the Bishop of Fulda to begin the harvest was delayed by 14 days; the grapes succumbed to “noble rot” before the late harvest and yielded an unexpectedly good wine (Spätlese on Wikipedia).

The Novelties Kit for Late Harvest is intentionally small and should be priced very competitively.  While these designs technically meet Signature Plastics' official specifications for legends, both novelty designs are likely to be tweaked prior to production.

Obtaining Further Spacebars

The kitting for Late Harvest does not currently offer a distinct spacebar kit for alternative spacebar sizes. Signature Plastics does not currently manufacture convex spacebars in the DSS profile that are typically used in split and nonstandard keyboards. Because of the uniform nature of DSA and its structural similarity to DSS, concave DSA blanks are provided in the base kit as a reasonable alternative for several common sizes. If you require other sizes of bars, please refer to Signature Plastics’ own Pimpmykeyboard storefront, where a wider range of DSA blanks and DSA spacebars are regularly available.

Renders & Concept Art
Below is a selection of the renders created for DSS Late Harvest.  Further images can be found the official home page of DSS Late Harvest on Wordpress.

D60 Lite by KbdFans. Renders by Bregoli. (Full Size here and here)

Nemui by Bachoo. Render by iinko. (Full Size here and here)

Maja by KbdFans. Renders by Bregoli. (Full Size here and here)

Boston 120 by Pylon. Render by iinko. (Full Size)

Swiss keyboard, Lunar edition. Board design & render by Bregoli.
([https://diplomacyvariants.files.wordpress.com/2021/05/lunar.png]Full Size[/url])

More

Concept art by NoPunIn10Did using KLE-Render. GMMK Pro board render provided by Glorious. (Full Size)

Generic 60% keyboard: isometric concept art by NoPunIn10Did. (Full Size)

Concept art by NoPunIn10Did using KLE-Render. MB44 board render provided by Nasp. (Full size)

Older Renders
The following renders simulate DSS keycaps using older models.
More
Prime_E PCB by Prime Keyboards. Custom case design & render by Misono. (Full Size)Klippe S by Mekanisk with Boardwalk PCB by Shensmobile & MK Ultra. Render by Misono. (Full Size)

DSS Late Harvest on SP-111 by BlindAssassin111 and TheKeyCompany. Renders by Misono. (Full Size)DSS Late Harvest on SP-111 by BlindAssassin111 and TheKeyCompany. Renders by Misono. (Full Size)

DSS Late Harvest on Karina Rev 2 by Misono. Render by Misono. (Full Size)DSS Late Harvest on Ribbon. Keyboard design & render by Misono. (Full Size)

Color Standards & Honeywell Comparison
More
DSS Late Harvest Color Standards. Grey and white will be Signature Plastics’ stock colors GSZ and WA. The red, olive, and blue colors will be matched to RAL 8015, RAL 090 30 20, and RAL 260 30 20.  Colors shown in keyboard renders and diagrams should not be treated as accurate representations of final keycap colors. Manufacturer samples of the three custom colors will be checked against physical color decks of the RAL standards above. Be aware that some variation is always possible, and these colors are not guaranteed to be exact.

DSS Late Harvest has drawn some comparisons to Honeywell for the use of grey, white, and red. DSS Honeywell is an implementation of the classic Honeywell color scheme in DSS profile. It was produced by Prime Keyboards, and it consisted of a comprehensive kit for a variety of 40% keyboards. Below is a comparison of the two colorways’ specs.

About the DSS Profile
More
DSS is a keycap profile created by the company that would become Signature Plastics. It was designed in the mid-80s to meet the DIN standards (Deutsches Institut für Normung). While DSS was not initially very popular, it became the basis of the successful uniform DSA profile (Source).

Excerpt from the Signature Plastics DSS Family Specification.

DSS keycaps have spherical top surfaces nearly identical to those of DSA. However, as seen in the images above, the heights and angles of the top surfaces vary by row. The overall pattern of these heights and angles resemble Cherry profile, though in practice DSS feels quite different.

DSS Late Harvest will use an R3 bottom row, which matches the overall angle and height of the convex spacebars and is not as sharply angled as R4.

DSS keycaps are only available in ABS plastic. DSS tends to be more noticeably textured than other keycap profiles. The somewhat rougher feel of the caps may not be a common preference, but personally I find that texture quite enjoyable. The unique feel and sculpt of DSS make it one of my favorite keycap profiles, and I am excited about the possibility of more DSS group buys on the horizon.

Home Page: https://nopunin10did.com/dss-late-harvest/

Survey: https://forms.gle/WHoVVZ7qYHXCJ77f7

Discord: NoPunIn10Key

Geekhack Banner

Add the following code to your profile signature if you want to help promote DSS Late Harvest!
Code: [Select]
[url=https://nopunin10did.com/dss-late-harvest/][img width=360 height=120]https://diplomacyvariants.files.wordpress.com/2021/02/dss-late-harvest-gh-banner.png[/img][/url]
« Last Edit: Thu, 03 February 2022, 11:03:33 by NoPunIn10Did »

Offline HungHingDaiLo

• 無間道
Re: [GB] DSS Late Harvest
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 12 April 2021, 11:26:44 »
Great set! Good luck with GB, NoPun!

Offline break

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 12 April 2021, 12:20:26 »
In for a base kit. Good luck!

Offline Bub

• big bub's beepers
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 12 April 2021, 12:22:12 »
GLWGB nopun!

Offline nu_types

• Formerly Iredeus
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 12 April 2021, 12:36:00 »
Good work man!  :thumb:

Offline Gondolindrim

• My GitHub
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 12 April 2021, 12:36:04 »
SP doubleshot with that awesome basekit? I´m in
A pessimist will tell you the cup is half empty. An optimist will tell you the cup is half full. An engineer will tell you it's exactly twice the size it needs to be.

Offline Damage

« Reply #6 on: Mon, 12 April 2021, 23:34:12 »
I’m in!

Offline herfalerf

« Reply #7 on: Tue, 13 April 2021, 00:51:03 »
In for a base kit. Lovely colors and will be my first time trying dss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
« Reply #8 on: Tue, 13 April 2021, 11:31:51 »
In for a base kit. Good luck!

Good work man!  :thumb:

GLWGB nopun!

SP doubleshot with that awesome basekit? I´m in

Great set! Good luck with GB, NoPun!

I’m in!

In for a base kit. Lovely colors and will be my first time trying dss.

Thanks for the support, everyone!  All vendors went live yesterday, and we had a relatively smooth start to the GB.  I really hope to be able to make it possible for lots of new users to try out the DSS profile, no matter the board they use with it.

Offline Rico

« Reply #9 on: Tue, 13 April 2021, 17:11:26 »
What a huge basekit at such a fair price!
Was curious to type on this profile so pulled the trigger ;)

Thanks a lot for your hard work.

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #10 on: Wed, 14 April 2021, 20:49:12 »

Edit: end date updated
« Last Edit: Tue, 20 April 2021, 18:05:11 by dvorcol »

Offline bas72

« Reply #11 on: Thu, 15 April 2021, 13:20:23 »
Ordered! Really looking forward to this one, it's one of the best looking kits I've seen!

Offline TyPo.mk

« Reply #12 on: Thu, 15 April 2021, 14:53:39 »
People if you want a set of quality key caps you’ll actually get this year, this might be your only chance lol

Offline Darth_munkee

« Reply #13 on: Thu, 15 April 2021, 20:14:31 »
Been looking forward to this going live

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #14 on: Fri, 16 April 2021, 06:30:48 »
Kits ordered.  Thank you and good luck with the GB.
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline browntosaurus

« Reply #15 on: Mon, 19 April 2021, 03:57:46 »
Fantastic keyset. 2 out of 2 from all NoPunIn10Did set now!

Offline Tiff0

« Reply #16 on: Mon, 19 April 2021, 13:15:08 »
In for the base kit and the deskmat!

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #17 on: Mon, 19 April 2021, 22:49:28 »

Edit: end date updated
« Last Edit: Tue, 20 April 2021, 18:03:51 by dvorcol »

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
« Reply #18 on: Tue, 20 April 2021, 09:59:45 »
I've updated the end date of the GB to May 19th.

I've been playing around with some nonphotorealistic rendering techniques, and I have some images to share!
The first two use KLE-Render to generate the baseline key and legend images, while the last one was done fully in Inkscape using a mathematical approximation of the DSS sculpt.

266803-0
This first is a 'shop of DSS Late Harvest on the GMMK Pro (used by permission from Glorious).

266805-1
This is a similar 'shop on the MB44 (thanks to Nasp for sharing the board render).

266807-2
This is an isometric render of the keyset on a 60% board with Tsangan layout.

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
« Reply #19 on: Wed, 21 April 2021, 15:14:17 »
DSS Late Harvest: THOK Collab Now Available
Better late than never: THOK brings a metal artisan collab to DSS Late Harvest!

266882-0

The majority of this aluminum keycap will be powdercoated with a color that closely matches RAL 8015 (the red-brown featured on the control keys).

Available at (or coming soon to) most Late Harvest vendors. If you have already placed an order for DSS Late Harvest and want to add this artisan, contact your vendor to see if they can combine your orders and/or provide a shipping discount.

Slight differences in color are possible because the production processes for these artisans are entirely different from the keycaps. Great care will be taken to match as closely as possible though.

Offline Damage

Re: [GB] DSS Late Harvest | THOK artisan now available!
« Reply #20 on: Wed, 21 April 2021, 23:56:50 »
Nifty. Is the artisan R0/R1 in DSS or some other shape?

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
« Reply #21 on: Thu, 22 April 2021, 08:30:04 »

The artisan should be matched to DSS R1.  The render may look a bit more like DSA simply because THOK did not have had the full geometry for rendering DSS available yet.

Offline Damage

« Reply #22 on: Sat, 24 April 2021, 17:01:29 »

The artisan should be matched to DSS R1.  The render may look a bit more like DSA simply because THOK did not have had the full geometry for rendering DSS available yet.

Ok, good to know. Thanks!

Now I’m tempted. :)

Offline Casta-

« Reply #23 on: Sun, 25 April 2021, 09:42:37 »
Great looking set! It's really hard to find a reasonably priced set with norde kit that might actually ship this year. No idea if I'll actually like the DSS profile but excited to try it out anyway.

BTW any idea if the artisan will find its way to mykeyboard.eu? Would be awesome to get an EU vendor for it to dodge any extra customs/delivery fees.

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
« Reply #24 on: Sun, 25 April 2021, 18:35:37 »
Great looking set! It's really hard to find a reasonably priced set with norde kit that might actually ship this year. No idea if I'll actually like the DSS profile but excited to try it out anyway.

BTW any idea if the artisan will find its way to mykeyboard.eu? Would be awesome to get an EU vendor for it to dodge any extra customs/delivery fees.

I've asked them about the listing.  I thought they had it live already, but they may have missed the communication.

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #25 on: Wed, 28 April 2021, 13:43:20 »

Offline technicoleor

« Reply #26 on: Thu, 29 April 2021, 04:22:21 »
How large is the font size of the alphas? Which one is final: the base kit diagram or the renders?

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
« Reply #27 on: Thu, 29 April 2021, 08:48:00 »
How large is the font size of the alphas? Which one is final: the base kit diagram or the renders?

To be honest, I can't say for certain whether either of those is accurate.  The diagrams aren't intended to be photorealistic, and the rendering process for DSS is still in very early stages.

My plan is to match the sizing of legends as seen in DSS Dolch.

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
Re: [GB] DSS Late Harvest | New Renders!
« Reply #28 on: Sun, 02 May 2021, 13:50:13 »
I've updated the post to feature some new renders by iinko using the brand-spanking-new DSS 3D models newly added by ImperfectLink to Keyboard Render Kit.  Example below!

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #29 on: Thu, 06 May 2021, 22:02:07 »

Offline bas72

« Reply #30 on: Tue, 11 May 2021, 15:41:16 »
Show Image

How should I read this? Is this bad news or are we nicely on track?

Offline Benchiridion

« Reply #31 on: Tue, 11 May 2021, 17:33:57 »
Show Image

No Pun said in Discord that all plastic will be made.

Offline geewiz

« Reply #32 on: Wed, 12 May 2021, 02:59:39 »

Group buys that aren't hyped excessively tend to start more slowly and speed up over their final days. And according to the previous post, the race is already won either way. Yay!

Offline bas72

« Reply #33 on: Wed, 12 May 2021, 03:00:52 »

Group buys that aren't hyped excessively tend to start more slowly and speed up over their final days. And according to the previous post, the race is already won either way. Yay!
Hurray! Really looking forward to this one, so thought I'd check. Thank you all!

Offline Rico

« Reply #34 on: Wed, 12 May 2021, 03:46:12 »

It is definitely not hyped like Olivia or Striker but given the pace I was not afraid of this keyset to fail either.

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
Some notes:

1) The GB ends May 19th.

2) Vendors have given assurances that all plastic kits will be made, so you can order with confidence.

3) Signature Plastics is already shipping me the first round of samples for colormatching.

4) I've added several more renders to the original post.  Huge thanks to ImperfectLink, Bregoli, and iinko for making them possible!

5) I'm doing a keyboard giveaway to promote the set on Reddit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/nbhk64/gb_dss_late_harvest_jabberwocky_prototype/

Offline Damage

Some notes:

1) The GB ends May 19th.

2) Vendors have given assurances that all plastic kits will be made, so you can order with confidence.

3) Signature Plastics is already shipping me the first round of samples for colormatching.

4) I've added several more renders to the original post.  Huge thanks to ImperfectLink, Bregoli, and iinko for making them possible!

5) I'm doing a keyboard giveaway to promote the set on Reddit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/nbhk64/gb_dss_late_harvest_jabberwocky_prototype/

Excellent news! Glad to hear it.

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
Re: [GB] DSS Late Harvest | NorDe hits MOQ first!
« Reply #37 on: Fri, 14 May 2021, 09:41:57 »
Es ist offiziell.
Das Spätlese-Kit für DSS Late Harvest war das erste Kit, das MOQ erreichte!

(Updated sales numbers will be posted later, but THANK YOU SO MUCH to all my German & Scandinavian customers!)
« Last Edit: Fri, 14 May 2021, 09:46:25 by NoPunIn10Did »

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
First round of color samples is in.  The green and blue have been approved.  The red-brown is close but needs another round; it's currently a tad too light and could use a tiny touch of more red.

Offline pastelnostalgia

How likely is the deskmat? I love it so much

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key

I think there's a decent chance we'll be able to fulfill these.  The tricky thing with deskmats isn't so much the absolute groupwide MOQ so much as the cost of shipping them from the factory to the individual vendors.  There's a rough minimum you need in a shipment to make the per-unit cost break even; you risk losing money on them otherwise.

But I do think we'll get enough orders to make it worthwhile to print & ship them.  The one item that really needs some divine intervention is the THOK artisan.

Offline pastelnostalgia

I think there's a decent chance we'll be able to fulfill these.  The tricky thing with deskmats isn't so much the absolute groupwide MOQ so much as the cost of shipping them from the factory to the individual vendors.  There's a rough minimum you need in a shipment to make the per-unit cost break even; you risk losing money on them otherwise.

But I do think we'll get enough orders to make it worthwhile to print & ship them.  The one item that really needs some divine intervention is the THOK artisan.

Thanks for the reply. I ordered the mat and THOK in addition to the caps. Fingers crossed.

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
Today is the last day of the GB!

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071

THOK canceled, everything else will be made.
« Last Edit: Thu, 27 May 2021, 22:49:21 by dvorcol »

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
Re: [GB] DSS Late Harvest | Finished | Color Matching Complete
« Reply #46 on: Sun, 25 July 2021, 21:43:27 »
As shared in my Discord server, the latest sample for the RAL 8015 (the last remaining color) was approved today. Color matching for Late Harvest is now complete.

Offline Gondolindrim

• My GitHub
« Reply #47 on: Mon, 02 August 2021, 02:42:05 »
As shared in my Discord server, the latest sample for the RAL 8015 (the last remaining color) was approved today. Color matching for Late Harvest is now complete.

Nice! Excited
A pessimist will tell you the cup is half empty. An optimist will tell you the cup is half full. An engineer will tell you it's exactly twice the size it needs to be.

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
« Reply #48 on: Wed, 18 August 2021, 06:24:37 »
DSS Late Harvest Update
Unfortunately, due to delays in SP receiving plastic from their supplier, our estimated ship date has slipped from October to early December.

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
« Reply #49 on: Thu, 04 November 2021, 06:36:57 »
DSS Late Harvest Update
Unfortunately, due to delays in SP receiving plastic from their supplier, our estimated ship date has slipped from October to early December.

And we’re now looking at production in late December, with shipping in Q1 of 2022. Freaking plastic shortage.

Offline Gondolindrim

• My GitHub
« Reply #50 on: Thu, 04 November 2021, 12:29:34 »
DSS Late Harvest Update

Be glad keysets are not made of semiconductors.man, we are having a bad time over here...

And we’re now looking at production in late December, with shipping in Q1 of 2022. Freaking plastic shortage.

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
« Reply #51 on: Thu, 04 November 2021, 14:19:36 »

Be glad keysets are not made of semiconductors.man, we are having a bad time over here...

Yeah, I'm aware of that too.  My big plans to roll out a new keyboard design came to a screeching halt.  Have to totally redesign the PCB to use an STM MCU, or I just get to play the waiting game with everybody else.

Offline Gondolindrim

• My GitHub
« Reply #52 on: Thu, 04 November 2021, 14:45:49 »

Yeah, I'm aware of that too.  My big plans to roll out a new keyboard design came to a screeching halt.  Have to totally redesign the PCB to use an STM MCU, or I just get to play the waiting game with everybody else.

This link has the multi-STM MCU strategy I developed so that designs are compatible with a variety of STM MCUs which should help. It also contains a pre-build template which you can just copy and use.

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
« Reply #53 on: Mon, 06 December 2021, 15:40:14 »
Latest Update from Signature Plastics (06 Dec)
They are shooting to have the [set] done for the end of December, but realistically, this is likely going to be the first week or two into January.

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
« Reply #54 on: Wed, 05 January 2022, 14:18:12 »
Per SP, DSS Late Harvest is in production.

Offline bas72

« Reply #55 on: Fri, 07 January 2022, 05:40:50 »
Woohoo!

Offline HungerMechanic

« Reply #56 on: Fri, 07 January 2022, 15:06:21 »
Better Late Harvest than never.

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #57 on: Sun, 09 January 2022, 04:43:24 »
Better Late Harvest than never.

(¬‿¬)
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
Re: [GB] DSS Late Harvest | Finished | Shipping to Vendors
« Reply #58 on: Thu, 03 February 2022, 11:06:45 »
So, this is exciting:

DSS Late Harvest keycaps are now shipping to vendors!

My personal kits are headed to me as well.  I'll try and get some pictures; I'm not the best photographer, but I'm excited to start showing these off.

Offline lilredrobinhood

« Reply #59 on: Thu, 03 February 2022, 11:07:45 »
Any chance of extras?

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
« Reply #60 on: Thu, 03 February 2022, 11:14:12 »
Any chance of extras?

They've been available for preorder on MKUltra.  I don't know what the timelines are for the other vendors; I think MyKeyboard prefers to only do in-stock extras.

Offline lilredrobinhood

« Reply #61 on: Thu, 03 February 2022, 11:15:33 »
Any chance of extras?

They've been available for preorder on MKUltra.  I don't know what the timelines are for the other vendors; I think MyKeyboard prefers to only do in-stock extras.
Tysm, idk how I missed that

Offline HungHingDaiLo

• 無間道
« Reply #62 on: Sun, 06 February 2022, 07:16:56 »
So, this is exciting:

DSS Late Harvest keycaps are now shipping to vendors!

My personal kits are headed to me as well.  I'll try and get some pictures; I'm not the best photographer, but I'm excited to start showing these off.

Can't wait to see them in person!

Offline bas72

« Reply #63 on: Fri, 18 March 2022, 09:36:53 »
Just wondering: should we by now have received our kits?

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
« Reply #64 on: Fri, 18 March 2022, 10:50:02 »
Just wondering: should we by now have received our kits?

At this stage, you should get in contact with the specific vendor.  Some have finished shipping, some are in the middle of it, and some have not yet begun.