Author Topic: [GB] ePBT Grand Tour - Update - Thok Razzo  (Read 40547 times)

Offline fedemito

Re: [GB] ePBT Grand Tour - Update pt. 2!
« Reply #50 on: Fri, 01 October 2021, 01:01:01 »
Hi everyone,

THOK is going recoat the rocket aluminum caps in Cerakote green. The caps were originally advertised as cerakoted, but the final product was anodized. The cerakote coating will be matched with the green of the keycaps.

Some vendors already shipped the caps to customers, so if you would like to arrange a return to have your Razzo keycap plated as Cerakote green, please contact hello@thok.click or the THOK discord (https://www.thok.click/discord) by Sunday 10th October.
« Last Edit: Fri, 01 October 2021, 01:10:21 by fedemito »

Offline thatkidarkib

Re: [GB] ePBT Grand Tour - Update pt. 3!
« Reply #51 on: Fri, 01 October 2021, 04:51:17 »
Please tell me there's going to be a R2 of this, I sorely regret not joining this the first time :(

Offline fedemito

« Reply #52 on: Fri, 01 October 2021, 04:55:11 »
Please tell me there's going to be a R2 of this, I sorely regret not joining this the first time :(

There will be a lot of extras!

Offline Liub

« Reply #53 on: Mon, 04 October 2021, 04:06:11 »
Hi everyone,

THOK is going recoat the rocket aluminum caps in Cerakote green. The caps were originally advertised as cerakoted, but the final product was anodized. The cerakote coating will be matched with the green of the keycaps.

Some vendors already shipped the caps to customers, so if you would like to arrange a return to have your Razzo keycap plated as Cerakote green, please contact hello@thok.click or the THOK discord (https://www.thok.click/discord) by Sunday 10th October.

I've been asked to send the rocket artisans (I purchased and received two) to an address in the states, tracked. I have inquired as to whether they expect me to pay for the shipping since I am based in Asia. This really isn't an ideal situation.
« Last Edit: Mon, 04 October 2021, 04:09:22 by Liub »

Offline fedemito

« Reply #54 on: Mon, 04 October 2021, 04:57:06 »
Hi everyone,

I've been asked to send the rocket artisans (I purchased and received two) to an address in the states, tracked. I have inquired as to whether they expect me to pay for the shipping since I am based in Asia. This really isn't an ideal situation.
Hi, i'm sorry to hear about this,  you should see what Thok support replies, they should provide shipping as this is a replacement.
Let me updated on this please

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
« Reply #55 on: Mon, 04 October 2021, 14:01:19 »
Hi everyone,

Hi, i'm sorry to hear about this,  you should see what Thok support replies, they should provide shipping as this is a replacement.

Thok shouldn't be asking customers to forward items for them.  Thok needs to pay the return shipping back to Thok, then handle shipments to the US themselves.  While it would clearly save on total shipping, it's just not appropriate to require customers to perform fulfillment.

Offline fedemito

« Reply #56 on: Mon, 04 October 2021, 14:14:58 »
Hi everyone,

Thok shouldn't be asking customers to forward items for them.  Thok needs to pay the return shipping back to Thok, then handle shipments to the US themselves.  While it would clearly save on total shipping, it's just not appropriate to require customers to perform fulfillment.

Yes, this is what i was trying to say,  i should have explained my self better.
I'm going to ask Thok an explanation about this.
@Liub let me updated on what Thok support replies.

Offline fedemito

« Reply #57 on: Mon, 04 October 2021, 15:26:11 »
Hi everyone,

Yes, this is what i was trying to say,  i should have explained my self better.
I'm going to ask Thok an explanation about this.
@Liub let me updated on what Thok support replies.

Got a reply from Thok, customers don't need to pay to ship back caps.

Offline rockydbull

« Reply #58 on: Tue, 05 October 2021, 15:44:13 »
Have these shipped from kbdfans yet?

Offline fedemito

« Reply #59 on: Tue, 05 October 2021, 15:50:27 »

The orders without deskmats should have shipped to customers

Offline rockydbull

« Reply #60 on: Wed, 06 October 2021, 09:20:13 »

The orders without deskmats should have shipped to customers

Thanks I will reach out because mine hasn't shipped

Offline dhoshman

« Reply #61 on: Fri, 08 October 2021, 03:42:16 »
Any word on cables? I still haven’t received mine from nerd cable and can’t get any response back from them.

Offline fedemito

« Reply #62 on: Fri, 08 October 2021, 03:47:46 »
Any word on cables? I still haven’t received mine from nerd cable and can’t get any response back from them.
Hi, i will contact them to get some news. At the moment i don't know what is the status

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #63 on: Wed, 20 October 2021, 14:37:25 »
Extras for sale in stock on KBDFans:
https://kbdfans.com/products/ic-epbt-grand-tour
« Last Edit: Wed, 20 October 2021, 14:47:11 by pixelpusher »

Offline Friendship

« Reply #64 on: Wed, 20 October 2021, 15:58:35 »
how are the razzo thok caps coming along?
Collection: LZ GHv2, Esheu Fallacy, Moesode Bliss, Daji Ocho Cuatro, Ace Saturn60, Bolsa Midway60, MLI NUM1, MLI VISION, PW ROTR

Offline fedemito

« Reply #65 on: Thu, 21 October 2021, 01:16:11 »

I contacted them and they told me they had some fullfillment problems on aviators but now they are back on track with the production

Offline fedemito

« Reply #66 on: Thu, 21 October 2021, 01:19:25 »
Update:
Thok Razzo keycaps:
Thok and Mkultra matched the cerakote with the green of the set and Thok is currently waiting for the cerakote delivery and a couple of keycap returns.

Deksmats:
R2 protos came this week and they are good! They can start production, i'll let you updated.

Offline dhoshman

« Reply #67 on: Mon, 25 October 2021, 18:44:28 »

I contacted them and they told me they had some fullfillment problems on aviators but now they are back on track with the production

Great, hopefully we will get our cables shipped out sometime soon then...

Offline Liub

« Reply #68 on: Tue, 26 October 2021, 10:15:17 »
Got a reply from Thok, customers don't need to pay to ship back caps.

Late to reply but yes, Thok reimbursed my shipping fees back to them :thumb:.

Offline komodo90

Re: [GB] ePBT Grand Tour - Update pt. 4 - Deskmats and Thok artisan
« Reply #69 on: Mon, 01 November 2021, 10:46:11 »
I still haven't received my order from CandyKeys. Am I the only one?

Offline DerBonk

• I'm just this guy, you know.
« Reply #70 on: Mon, 01 November 2021, 15:29:06 »
I still haven't received my order from CandyKeys. Am I the only one?

I don't think they have really started shipping yet. If you had a deskmat in your order, it may also be delayed until the deskmats arrived. You can try to send an e-mail to their support mail to see if they can send the caps earlier.

Offline Friendship

« Reply #71 on: Wed, 24 November 2021, 08:09:34 »
Howdy! Any updates on the Razzo reworks? thanks!
Collection: LZ GHv2, Esheu Fallacy, Moesode Bliss, Daji Ocho Cuatro, Ace Saturn60, Bolsa Midway60, MLI NUM1, MLI VISION, PW ROTR

Offline fedemito

« Reply #72 on: Wed, 24 November 2021, 08:40:35 »
Some updates

• Deskmats still in production, so no big news here
  • Thok Razzo: I contacted Thok a few days ago and he told me that the cerakote shipment is stuck in the customs in Australia. So bad news here, i will check with Thok in a few days if something moved
Sorry again for the delays guys

Howdy! Any updates on the Razzo reworks? thanks!

Offline dhoshman

Re: [GB] ePBT Grand Tour - Update pt. 5 - Deskmats and Thok artisan
« Reply #73 on: Wed, 24 November 2021, 17:33:31 »
Just received my NerCables today if anyone else was interested in how that was going.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #74 on: Sun, 28 November 2021, 23:31:14 »
Did anyone in the US get keycaps?  I got an email that MKUltra was "prepping" orders 2 weeks ago but still no shipping notification.

Offline fedemito

« Reply #75 on: Mon, 29 November 2021, 00:48:13 »
Did anyone in the US get keycaps?  I got an email that MKUltra was "prepping" orders 2 weeks ago but still no shipping notification.
I know they are managing to ship Kat space cadet and Grand Tour in these weeks. I think they are still prepping Grand Tour orders. You can also try to contact them on their discord

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
« Reply #76 on: Mon, 29 November 2021, 10:59:46 »

They had like three major shipments come in all at once, with one of those (Space Cadet) requiring a good deal more customer service interaction.  Grand Tour definitely hasn't been forgotten.

Offline scoopbb

« Reply #77 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 16:43:14 »
got tracking today. nice.

Offline chaoticgood

« Reply #78 on: Mon, 06 December 2021, 22:53:43 »
any news on the creakote colour front? hoping to get it for Q1 in Canada

Offline fedemito

« Reply #79 on: Tue, 07 December 2021, 00:31:04 »
any news on the creakote colour front? hoping to get it for Q1 in Canada
No news for now, i'll try to contact Thok at the end of the week

Offline Liub

« Reply #80 on: Sat, 11 December 2021, 01:48:13 »

The last update I got from THOK was that they're awaiting decisions to be made by the lead vendor (KBDf?) and the designers, which I guess would be yourself Fedemito? This is from Dec 7th.

There are issues with the cerakote being stuck somewhere not sure, but we are way the original timeframe with no end in sight.

Offline fedemito

« Reply #81 on: Sat, 11 December 2021, 02:19:05 »

The last update I got from THOK was that they're awaiting decisions to be made by the lead vendor (KBDf?) and the designers, which I guess would be yourself Fedemito? This is from Dec 7th.

There are issues with the cerakote being stuck somewhere not sure, but we are way the original timeframe with no end in sight.

Hi, yes Thok contacted us after my last reply on the thread. We are still talking about the possible solutions on this, as soon we decide and talk with the other vendors, i will for sure update the thread.
I'm really sorry about all of this and for the timeline too. I'm trying my best to manage this situation.

Offline Joaquox

« Reply #82 on: Mon, 13 December 2021, 12:57:05 »
What about Candykeys, will they be shipping out soon? No update on their web page..

Offline fedemito

« Reply #83 on: Mon, 13 December 2021, 16:08:47 »
What about Candykeys, will they be shipping out soon? No update on their web page..

Depends on what you ordered, if your order contains deskmats or Thok you have to wait unfortunately, otherwise It should ship i think. Anyway it's better to check directly with them, I'm sure they will give you more infos

Offline Liub

« Reply #84 on: Mon, 13 December 2021, 22:25:44 »
Hi, yes Thok contacted us after my last reply on the thread. We are still talking about the possible solutions on this, as soon we decide and talk with the other vendors, i will for sure update the thread.
I'm really sorry about all of this and for the timeline too. I'm trying my best to manage this situation.

Thank you. Are you able to also confirm with the powers that be how the caps that are shipped back going to be sent back out regardless of the outcome? I ordered and sent back two affected caps, I did not include my original KBDfans invoice number, just a letter detailing this package contains two keycaps and a return address. I do have acknowledgement from THOK's office in China that they received it but have no idea how they keep track of who's shipped what back.

I would really really hate after everything is said and done that I only get one cap back, because I can definitely see that happening already.

Thanks fedemito

Offline fedemito

« Reply #85 on: Tue, 14 December 2021, 05:14:54 »

Thank you. Are you able to also confirm with the powers that be how the caps that are shipped back going to be sent back out regardless of the outcome? I ordered and sent back two affected caps, I did not include my original KBDfans invoice number, just a letter detailing this package contains two keycaps and a return address. I do have acknowledgement from THOK's office in China that they received it but have no idea how they keep track of who's shipped what back.

I would really really hate after everything is said and done that I only get one cap back, because I can definitely see that happening already.

Thanks fedemito

Hi, i've checked with Thok and he ensured me that everyone who contacted them for the fix (so single customers with one or more caps), are tracked (they have a list with customer and order details) and everyone will get their caps back in any case.

For your specific case, Thok told me they didn’t reply last message (they got busy), I think they will reply to you today or so.

Let me know if i can do anything

Offline Joaquox

« Reply #86 on: Tue, 14 December 2021, 10:42:32 »

Depends on what you ordered, if your order contains deskmats or Thok you have to wait unfortunately, otherwise It should ship i think. Anyway it's better to check directly with them, I'm sure they will give you more infos
Should ship? Like now?
I'd check with them, except their customer service is a train wreck. Getting PTSD thinking about my KAM Wraith order......

Offline fedemito

« Reply #87 on: Tue, 14 December 2021, 10:59:00 »

Should ship? Like now?
I'd check with them, except their customer service is a train wreck. Getting PTSD thinking about my KAM Wraith order......

I've asked directly to them.
They were waiting for the nordeuk kits to arrive.
Shipping will resume from tomorrow for the orders without deskmats or Thok artisans. They shipped a few orders today too, so i think in the next days you will receive the shipping notification. Let me know if you need more infos!

Offline Joaquox

« Reply #88 on: Tue, 14 December 2021, 13:02:05 »

Should ship? Like now?

I've asked directly to them.
They were waiting for the nordeuk kits to arrive.
Shipping will resume from tomorrow for the orders without deskmats or Thok artisans. They shipped a few orders today too, so i think in the next days you will receive the shipping notification. Let me know if you need more infos!

Thanks, appreciate it!

Offline Liub

« Reply #89 on: Fri, 17 December 2021, 00:16:11 »
Hi, i've checked with Thok and he ensured me that everyone who contacted them for the fix (so single customers with one or more caps), are tracked (they have a list with customer and order details) and everyone will get their caps back in any case.

For your specific case, Thok told me they didn’t reply last message (they got busy), I think they will reply to you today or so.

Let me know if i can do anything

Thanks again Fede. Hope there is a resolution soon.

Offline Friendship

« Reply #90 on: Tue, 21 December 2021, 10:04:09 »
What is the eta Thok provided for shipping out the reworked Razzos?

Offline fedemito

« Reply #91 on: Tue, 21 December 2021, 10:36:45 »
What is the eta Thok provided for shipping out the reworked Razzos?

Hi, if i remember correctly it was 1-2 months after they received all the caps. Unfortunately, we are past that date and at the moment I don't think I can provide a realistic eta.
I'm still talking with Thok for a possible solution, but nothing decided yet.

Offline Liub

« Reply #92 on: Tue, 21 December 2021, 21:48:54 »
Hi, if i remember correctly it was 1-2 months after they received all the caps. Unfortunately, we are past that date and at the moment I don't think I can provide a realistic eta.

Is it possible for people to know what the difficulties in making a decision involve? Are we waiting for a timing of sorts? Is there a final deadline whereby people just get a partial refund of some kind?

Offline fedemito

« Reply #93 on: Wed, 22 December 2021, 01:00:17 »

Is it possible for people to know what the difficulties in making a decision involve? Are we waiting for a timing of sorts? Is there a final deadline whereby people just get a partial refund of some kind?

So, cerakote is still stuck at customs, we are deciding if wait a bit more time and see of something moves or proceed with a solution like a total or a partial refund. The difficult part is to decide what it's best and i don't want to rush a decision on this.
For the timeline, i think we better make a decision by the first part of next month, i'm aware that we can't wait more if we reach that date without any news.

For the deskmats, something seems moving, but i need a confirmation from the manu  in order to share something more precise

Offline Friendship

« Reply #94 on: Wed, 22 December 2021, 08:08:11 »

So, cerakote is still stuck at customs, we are deciding if wait a bit more time and see of something moves or proceed with a solution like a total or a partial refund. The difficult part is to decide what it's best and i don't want to rush a decision on this.
For the timeline, i think we better make a decision by the first part of next month, i'm aware that we can't wait more if we reach that date without any news.

For the deskmats, something seems moving, but i need a confirmation from the manu  in order to share something more precise

If I could toss my two cents in, I think it would be a good solution to have all the kits ship without Razzo (deskmats seem another animal as well). Whoever was at fault for mixing cerakote for Ano on the Razzo should be responsible for the individual shipping from Thok direct to customers when those finish (if ever). I would be happy to provide my address to Thok for this. I would also be extremely unhappy with a partial refund and would gladly wait another year for the keyset/Razzo than to pay partially for something that I wont even get. This GB is still only half the wait of my first GMK set.
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 December 2021, 08:10:54 by Friendship »

Offline fedemito

« Reply #95 on: Wed, 22 December 2021, 08:51:25 »

If I could toss my two cents in, I think it would be a good solution to have all the kits ship without Razzo (deskmats seem another animal as well). Whoever was at fault for mixing cerakote for Ano on the Razzo should be responsible for the individual shipping from Thok direct to customers when those finish (if ever). I would be happy to provide my address to Thok for this. I would also be extremely unhappy with a partial refund and would gladly wait another year for the keyset/Razzo than to pay partially for something that I wont even get. This GB is still only half the wait of my first GMK set.

Hi, first thanks for the advice, I'll definitely take it into consideration when we have to make a decision.
For the kit shipping without Razzo (or deskmats) It's the vendor decision, splitting shipping can be a logistic hell sometimes. I'm pretty sure MkUltra have done this for their orders, don't know about other vendors thought.

Offline fedemito

« Reply #96 on: Wed, 29 December 2021, 06:53:26 »
Update on deskmats!

Deskmats are finally done and now they are being packaged, then they will ship to vendors!

Offline Liub

Re: [GB] ePBT Grand Tour - Update pt. 6 - Deskmats
« Reply #97 on: Tue, 11 January 2022, 02:05:15 »
It's been a hot minute and we're approaching CNY. Any updates on the cerakote?

Offline fedemito

« Reply #98 on: Tue, 11 January 2022, 02:38:42 »
It's been a hot minute and we're approaching CNY. Any updates on the cerakote?

Hi! I'm still waiting for a confirmation ( i was waiting for that before sharing an update), but seems that customs released the cerakote yesterday and it should be delivered to the factory by the
end of the week or max the start of the next week. As soon I get more news I will write here.
Let me know if I can do anything else!

Offline Friendship

« Reply #99 on: Mon, 24 January 2022, 09:02:01 »
cny causing delays i assume?