Author Topic: CCnG Round 2! Orders Closed.  (Read 240014 times)

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
Re: CCnG Round 2!
« Reply #150 on: Wed, 06 March 2013, 18:09:31 »
Alright the order form is updated, I added a Normal and Reversed to each one, so if you'd like the exact same outcome of last GB, order the "Normal" sets.

Also, if you want the Numpad that is in the OP, be sure to have ordered CCoG for the Numpad, because I dubbed that the "Normal" version for everyones sake!

Any questions about your order please PM me!

Thanks

Gupgup

Offline zenuty

• WTS : Duck, Pla, Acrylic 3 Pokers
« Reply #151 on: Wed, 06 March 2013, 22:51:17 »
Hellow

I have Question

im already have CCnG

This CCoG Green Color is CCnG Green same color ?

Same Green Color ? ?

thankyou..!!
LINE ID : zenuty
Skype ID : zenuty
www.facebook.com/zenuty

Offline mickd

« Reply #152 on: Wed, 06 March 2013, 23:41:09 »
Yeah, to my knowledge it is to be exactly the same.

Personally, I'm still hoping that we used this opportunity to improve on the set, but that may or may not happen. The reversed set could be interesting though!

Offline oluf

• formerly olaph
« Reply #153 on: Thu, 07 March 2013, 00:48:18 »
The reversed set could be interesting though!

YES YES! =D

Offline remedyhalopc

« Reply #154 on: Thu, 07 March 2013, 18:52:48 »
if someone doesn't have the patience for the group buy to ship here in a few months, I'm selling my CCnG set right now. I know how keycap lust can be, and waiting is brutal.

I'm not sure if that breaks any rules by mentioning that, but I'll remove it if you think it inappropriate gupgup, and I only mention it because I'm pretty confident this set will have zero issue getting a lot of buyers.

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
« Reply #155 on: Thu, 07 March 2013, 19:07:21 »
if someone doesn't have the patience for the group buy to ship here in a few months, I'm selling my CCnG set right now. I know how keycap lust can be, and waiting is brutal.

I'm not sure if that breaks any rules by mentioning that, but I'll remove it if you think it inappropriate gupgup, and I only mention it because I'm pretty confident this set will have zero issue getting a lot of buyers.

Not a problem! I don't mind, and thank you for that last comment :D

Everyone we are so close to 50 sets, toss in a couple more orders and lets get this chugging  :p

Offline elton5354

« Reply #156 on: Thu, 07 March 2013, 19:21:55 »
No..we need more CC on G base set...

Offline Turkishrambo

« Reply #157 on: Thu, 07 March 2013, 20:38:56 »
in for a tsangan set

will fill form later ~

Offline Rhinofeed

• Formerly nathaniel_h
    • Rhinofeed
« Reply #158 on: Thu, 07 March 2013, 23:18:50 »
Is there any way to order both a double zero and smaller zero key for the numpad to fit something like a Filco Majestouch keypad?

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
CCnG Round 2!
« Reply #159 on: Thu, 07 March 2013, 23:22:36 »
Is there any way to order both a double zero and smaller zero key for the numpad to fit something like a Filco Majestouch keypad?

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, but I'm pretty sure it already is included. Look at the mockups in the OP.

Gupgup

Offline Rhinofeed

• Formerly nathaniel_h
    • Rhinofeed
« Reply #160 on: Fri, 08 March 2013, 00:46:19 »

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, but I'm pretty sure it already is included. Look at the mockups in the OP.

Gupgup

I saw it in the mockups, but it's confusing because it says 17 keyset, when it should be 19 if both of those smaller keys are included.

Offline sicaine

« Reply #161 on: Fri, 08 March 2013, 03:36:49 »

what filco do you have? My filco majestouch doesn't have a double zero key?!

Offline cyberwave

« Reply #162 on: Fri, 08 March 2013, 06:08:06 »

what filco do you have? My filco majestouch doesn't have a double zero key?!

filco keypad(22key) has 00 :)

Offline Rhinofeed

• Formerly nathaniel_h
    • Rhinofeed
« Reply #163 on: Fri, 08 March 2013, 10:59:30 »
I was just using the Filco keypad as an example. Annd yes, now that you mention it, it's actually a 22-key. Those top 4 keys won't match then. :(

Offline Sephiroth

« Reply #164 on: Fri, 08 March 2013, 16:28:16 »
could anyone tell me what is CCoG and GoCC plz?

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #165 on: Fri, 08 March 2013, 16:31:05 »
CCoG = Cream Cheese (legends) on Green (keycap base color)

GoCC = Green (legends) on Cream Cheese (keycap base color)
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline terran5992

• One With The Cup Rubber
« Reply #166 on: Fri, 08 March 2013, 19:03:19 »
Would love to get a set , but shipping is way to steep

Listokei Custom  |  HHKB Pro 2  |  Topre Realforce 103UBH  |  Armageddon MKA-3

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
CCnG Round 2!
« Reply #167 on: Fri, 08 March 2013, 19:05:26 »
Would love to get a set , but shipping is way to steep

Could easily work out something for all international orders I assume. Pretty sure they did it for klaxon!

Offline GordonZed

« Reply #168 on: Fri, 08 March 2013, 20:06:49 »
Woah I did not notice that shipping. Does international apply to Canada as well?
Filco Majestouch Ninja TKL (MX blue)

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
« Reply #169 on: Fri, 08 March 2013, 20:11:36 »
Woah I did not notice that shipping. Does international apply to Canada as well?

No I don't think so, I just shipped a package there for $8. Wasn't a box though, so I can't say for sure. Haven't had much experience shipping internationally!

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #170 on: Fri, 08 March 2013, 20:19:23 »
Yes, canada is international shipping.  It's a little cheaper than overseas, but only by a couple dollars.

Offline Kabuks

« Reply #171 on: Fri, 08 March 2013, 23:09:49 »
If you use your own box shipping to Canada is around $12-15, but in most GB's the person running it uses the small flat rate boxes which are about $23.

Offline Sephiroth

« Reply #172 on: Sat, 09 March 2013, 14:47:06 »
CCoG = Cream Cheese (legends) on Green (keycap base color)

GoCC = Green (legends) on Cream Cheese (keycap base color)

Thanks!!!!

Offline clstyle

« Reply #173 on: Sat, 09 March 2013, 19:16:03 »
ordered!! ;D

Offline terran5992

• One With The Cup Rubber
« Reply #174 on: Sat, 09 March 2013, 21:20:43 »
So how to work out shipping to Singapore?

Listokei Custom  |  HHKB Pro 2  |  Topre Realforce 103UBH  |  Armageddon MKA-3

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
« Reply #175 on: Sun, 10 March 2013, 13:27:56 »
CCoG Mods hit 50! Yay :p

List is also updated.

Please let me know if you want the normal Numpad in the OP, I have a lot of people wanting the "reversed" one and I think they probably want the normal one. If you aren't sure which you chose, PM me and I'll let you know.

Offline clstyle

« Reply #176 on: Sun, 10 March 2013, 16:08:32 »
i made 50 for modifier set. ;D

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #177 on: Sun, 10 March 2013, 19:09:11 »
I am a bit confused with all these CCoG and GoCC thing. If I just want the most popular combination (the same as the picture in the IC thread), should it be GoCC for the base, CCoG for the modifiers and CCoG for the Add-on?

I just realised that the form I submitted might be wrong. What should I do? Sorry about it. I am not a native speaker and I am still trying to figure out the English version of what I know about keyboards.  :'(
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
CCnG Round 2!
« Reply #178 on: Sun, 10 March 2013, 19:12:12 »
I am a bit confused with all these CCoG and GoCC thing. If I just want the most popular combination (the same as the picture in the IC thread), should it be GoCC for the base, CCoG for the modifiers and CCoG for the Add-on?

I just realised that the form I submitted might be wrong. What should I do? Sorry about it. I am not a native speaker and I am still trying to figure out the English version of what I know about keyboards.  :'(

Don't worry about it, it is kind of confusing to me still haha. You are correct, that is what you should've ordered for the original set!

I'll check your name tonight when I get home and PM you about it.

P.S - your English is great! :D

Gupgup

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #179 on: Sun, 10 March 2013, 19:20:42 »

Don't worry about it, it is kind of confusing to me still haha. You are correct, that is what you should've ordered for the original set!

Gupgup

lol I know my English is great XD. I just need to pick up the vocabulary.

Thanks for organising this group buy. I was considering purchasing this set of keycaps when I go back to China before I saw this post. Great work!
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
CCnG Round 2!
« Reply #180 on: Sun, 10 March 2013, 19:23:33 »

Gupgup

lol I know my English is great XD. I just need to pick up the vocabulary.

Thanks for organising this group buy. I was considering purchasing this set of keycaps when I go back to China before I saw this post. Great work!

Meant to say your keyboard English haha, my bad!

Not a problem!

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
« Reply #181 on: Mon, 11 March 2013, 22:37:57 »
Numbers updated, keep em coming!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #182 on: Tue, 12 March 2013, 04:35:45 »

Of course the numbers are coming in.  Everyone wants the GREEN

I really love the reversed colours for the numpad, very nice.  I will need to soon add some more keys for this GB.

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #183 on: Tue, 12 March 2013, 13:05:38 »

Gupgup, did you get a chance to check my name yet? As I said, I realised I submitted a wrong form and I would like to update it (or submit a new form, whatever way you think works). Thanks~

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
« Reply #184 on: Tue, 12 March 2013, 15:56:07 »

Gupgup, did you get a chance to check my name yet? As I said, I realised I submitted a wrong form and I would like to update it (or submit a new form, whatever way you think works). Thanks~

Yours is updated and is as follows:

GoCC Base
CCoG Modifiers
CCoG Tsangan
CCoG Numpad

This matches exactly what the original GB had! And sorry about the wait!

Offline realex

« Reply #185 on: Tue, 12 March 2013, 16:26:02 »
could you add previews for the two ISO options? iirc the original ccng iso kit was kind of a mix with the enter key being CCoG and the single keys GoCC so i am not entirely sure to which keys the two options refer to.

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
« Reply #186 on: Tue, 12 March 2013, 16:45:17 »
could you add previews for the two ISO options? iirc the original ccng iso kit was kind of a mix with the enter key being CCoG and the single keys GoCC so i am not entirely sure to which keys the two options refer to.

I'll work on this and get back to everyone! This totally went over my head..

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #187 on: Tue, 12 March 2013, 22:15:29 »

Yours is updated and is as follows:

GoCC Base
CCoG Modifiers
CCoG Tsangan
CCoG Numpad

This matches exactly what the original GB had! And sorry about the wait!

Actually, I don't want the Numpad. Please remember to modify that and sorry about the hassle.

To be clear, what I want is:

GoCC Base
CCoG Modifiers
CCoG Tsangan

Offline L3R4F

« Reply #188 on: Wed, 13 March 2013, 12:44:07 »
Order filled out, thanks Gupgup :)

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #189 on: Thu, 14 March 2013, 11:50:09 »
Sorry if this has been answered already, but will there be "GEEK HACK" R4 keys included in this GB?

Yes hopefully, I am waiting on a reply from Melissa and plan on asking about that, the optional spacebars, and the options for the numpad being separate colors(which is I believe it is).

Will let everyone know!

Sorry if I missed it, but has there been any update? If so, will they be a separate kit, or included with an existing one?

Offline Kempher

« Reply #190 on: Thu, 14 March 2013, 13:41:00 »
Sorry if this has been answered already, but will there be "GEEK HACK" R4 keys included in this GB?

Yes hopefully, I am waiting on a reply from Melissa and plan on asking about that, the optional spacebars, and the options for the numpad being separate colors(which is I believe it is).

Will let everyone know!

Sorry if I missed it, but has there been any update? If so, will they be a separate kit, or included with an existing one?

CCnG was decided to be the "normal" color shown in the original thread, theres a pic you can see.
SQ-1800 /w Gateron Blacks

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #191 on: Thu, 14 March 2013, 13:49:49 »

Will let everyone know!

CCnG was decided to be the "normal" color shown in the original thread, theres a pic you can see.

Sorry if my post was confusing. I was specifically asking about the "GEEK HACK" R4 keys. If they are going to be offered in this GB.

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
« Reply #192 on: Thu, 14 March 2013, 16:06:26 »
As far as the ISO kit goes, I updated the order form to show what colored keys come with each ISO set, PM me if you'd like to know what you have/if it works.

Gupgup

Offline merijn

« Reply #193 on: Thu, 14 March 2013, 16:18:12 »
Have you tried poking (messaging) the people who might have the wrong set for the numpad addon? It would be a shame if we wouldn't reach the next tier and people would get the wrong caps.

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
CCnG Round 2!
« Reply #194 on: Thu, 14 March 2013, 16:27:00 »
I haven't yet, was going to do at the end of this week to see if any would message me first off.

Thanks!

On another note, is anyone good at 3D rendering? I think maybe if someone did a mockup of the reverse colors (on a full size keyboard) people would start ordering more reverse colors. I think the reverse set is gonna be awesome.

If someone can, PM me please!

Gupgup
« Last Edit: Thu, 14 March 2013, 16:34:01 by Gupgup »

Offline sicaine

« Reply #195 on: Fri, 15 March 2013, 04:20:13 »
@Gupgup Just ask kaporkle? Perhaps with a little better colors

This is the render kaporkle made for me : ) (this thread http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=39239.60 )

Colors are not very good but thats probably a mistake from me : /

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #196 on: Fri, 15 March 2013, 09:08:25 »
Kaporkle did a CCnG render, but the legends were black. He's made a lot of improvements since then and I know that Gupgup is in contact with him, so hopefully we'll see some new renders after the weekend if we're lucky.  :p

BTW: as part of the rendering project, Krogenar is matching the Signature Plastics ABS Color ring to Pantone to give us the digital matches to the ABS samples. I asked him what the colors were for CCnG and he said

The closest matches are PMS 362C and PMS 7499C ...the 7499C is a bit more yellowish than the chip but it was the closest I could find.

WCK aka Cream Cheese = PMS 7499C
VBQ aka Green = PMS 362C
« Last Edit: Fri, 15 March 2013, 09:37:32 by mashby »

Offline eRadicatedZomBiE

• It's OK, I'm A Doctor.
« Reply #197 on: Fri, 15 March 2013, 15:07:46 »
This set looks great! I just ordered the Toxic and the Raindrop one. I'm trying to fight the urge to order this one but it's looking grim.
CM QFR | WASD V1 | Flico MJ2 LE Blue | Ducky 78 | Ducky DK9008G2 Pro LE  |Phantom |
Ergodox

My WTB Thread

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
« Reply #198 on: Fri, 15 March 2013, 15:47:38 »
Everyone that ordered an "Opposite" Numpad has been PM'd, excluding the orders that were one of everything, in which they obviously mean to order it.

Gupgup

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #199 on: Fri, 15 March 2013, 15:49:26 »
Everyone that ordered an "Opposite" Numpad has been PM'd, excluding the orders that were one of everything, in which they obviously mean to order it.

Gupgup

I ordered an "Opposite" Numpad, but no PM.  :(

And by "Opposite", I mean what I see called "Reversed" in the mockups.