geekhack Marketplace > ★IMSTO★

imsto.cn just started

<< < (4/5) > >>

SpAmRaY:

--- Quote from: mbreslin on Thu, 03 April 2014, 11:04:38 ---Anyone in USA ordered from imsto.cn and received their caps? Just wondering what the lead time is like for USA (west coast)

Thanks.

--- End quote ---

Items I have ordered from imsto have taken at least 3-4 weeks to show up, sometimes longer.

samwisekoi:

--- Quote from: metalliqaz on Sun, 24 November 2013, 22:39:56 ---I 've had my eye on some of those thick PBT caps for a while.

One point of advice.  You list stabilizers on your store, but you don't say if they are PCB or plate mount stabilizers.

--- End quote ---

Well, the pictures are of PCB-mounted stabs (in one pic, they are mounted on a PCB.)

However, it doesn't specify how many of each are included.  One 6.25 spacebar plus four 2.00 mod stabilizers for a TKL?  Or one spacebar plus seven mod sets for a 104?

Or some combination we can't see or specify?

That aside, really nice site.  Clear and understandable.  I like it!

Congratulations!

- Ron | samwisekoi

mbreslin:

--- Quote from: SpAmRaY on Thu, 03 April 2014, 11:17:37 ---
--- Quote from: mbreslin on Thu, 03 April 2014, 11:04:38 ---Anyone in USA ordered from imsto.cn and received their caps? Just wondering what the lead time is like for USA (west coast)

Thanks.

--- End quote ---

Items I have ordered from imsto have taken at least 3-4 weeks to show up, sometimes longer.

--- End quote ---

Thanks. I figured it would take awhile wondering when to start watching the mail.

SpAmRaY:

--- Quote from: mbreslin on Thu, 03 April 2014, 17:33:16 ---
--- Quote from: SpAmRaY on Thu, 03 April 2014, 11:17:37 ---

Thanks.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Thanks. I figured it would take awhile wondering when to start watching the mail.

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure what the deal is with imsto's website. The order I placed almost 3 weeks ago is still 'Processing'.

I wish we had some more reliable vendors of keyboard related things around here.

Latin00032:
I was thinking about ordering stabs from his site.

I've held off because I don't know of he really has any in stock.

I just don't fully trust the website, yet.

It's like originative. You don't know what really exists on the site. And you don't know what he is really going to come through with.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version