Author Topic: [Groupbuy] [ Active ] Vim SA Doubleshot key  (Read 2984 times)

Offline alinh

[Groupbuy] [ Active ] Vim SA Doubleshot key
« on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 05:35:38 »
http://www.pimpmykeyboard.com/deals/sa-doubleshot-vim-key-3/

Quantity: 1
Material: ABS
Legend type: insert molding (double shot)
Color: VCS (body), WA (legend)
Family: SA
Row: 3
Size: 1×1
Surface: S (semi-matte top and sides)

Offline tbc

Re: [Groupbuy] [ Active ] Vim SA Doubleshot key
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 05:44:27 »
you're not allowed to advertise vendor GBs is what the people in the other thread have been trying to tell you
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline alinh

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 05:51:11 »
how is this different than gathering orders and making one big order to SP or any other manufacturer?

"independently organized group buys" is what the sub-forum sub-title says. This groupbuy was independently organized using SP's new Groupbuy feature.

I think they give 1 item free to the group-buy organizer if 25units are sold, so that might make people believe I'm advertising for self interest. I don't care about the free keycap, I already ordered 12.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 06:24:57 »
how is this different than gathering orders and making one big order to SP or any other manufacturer?

"independently organized group buys" is what the sub-forum sub-title says. This groupbuy was independently organized using SP's new Groupbuy feature.

I think they give 1 item free to the group-buy organizer if 25units are sold, so that might make people believe I'm advertising for self interest. I don't care about the free keycap, I already ordered 12.

The mods here have said ALL SP groupbuys have to go in the SP subforum, not everybody likes it, I'd say most people don't but the mods must have their reasons.