Previous Events Archive > KeyCon 2018

KeyCon 2018 Events --> Tentative Event Schedule

(1/2) > >>

jacobsmirror:
Stage

12:00Doors Open1:00 - 1:30Mike/Novelkeys - Start of NovelKeys and Q&A1:30 - 2:00Retrochick - Prototyping2:00 - 2:30Pwade - Keyset design, collaborative design theory2:45 - 3:45Ziptyze - Main points of plate and case design using wildly available free resources4:00 - 5:00Tiny - arTEAsan party5:15 - 5:45Giveaway5:45 - 6:00Cleanup

Other Events

12:30 - 5:00Photo Booth3:00 - 4:00Clackeys - Painting Demo
Also, norbauer is currently working on a photobook of profiles of keyboard enthusiasts (e.g., https://www.instagram.com/p/BezjnRKloyw/).  If you're part of the Pittsburgh community, use keyboards in an interesting context, run a store/group buy, and/or generally break the stereotypical mold of typical community expectations, I'm sure he would love to chat with you. Please reach out to him if you're interested in being part of the photobook. Looks like a really interesting project

LightningXI:
Ooh I didn't know Norbauer came to New York City. Seems like a neat idea to profile fellow enthusiasts.

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

BobCarltheThird:
Are we allowed to bring our own tea to the tea party? I have a local tea shop that I've been meaning to visit and could bring some goodies.

jacobsmirror:

--- Quote from: BobCarltheThird on Fri, 08 June 2018, 01:04:30 ---Are we allowed to bring our own tea to the tea party? I have a local tea shop that I've been meaning to visit and could bring some goodies.

--- End quote ---

That would be pretty funny. Just for context, here's a previous arTEAsan party. Working on getting a few mics worked out on the stage so it'll operate a bit more like a panel.

BobCarltheThird:
Ooooooooh, I feel dumb now. I was all exited to have tea at the event  :))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version