Author Topic: [IC] GMK Trüffelschwein - GB Start Aug 6th 3PM EDT & Pricing (Update 8/4/2021)  (Read 77527 times)

Offline JRowMe

what's the turnaround on GMK these days?

Offline HappyB0T

• I'm a Piggie
I'm a pig. I love pink. This looks fun!

Offline mvkoto

what's the turnaround on GMK these days?

It's going from one year to 1.5 years. Super cringe.

Offline sapisoi

is it a pig or piggbank ?  :))

Offline circill

Yes I am loving it

Offline jmsp0511

Re: [IC] GMK Trüffelschwein - Pricing & Start Date/Time (Update 8/4/2021)
« Reply #105 on: Thu, 05 August 2021, 00:37:37 »
Pricing info and GB Start Date/Time Update bump!

Offline Xherion

Very nice, any artisan collabs too?

Offline Lazy_Borzoi

Could you post at least one render with the Alternate Mod kit?

Offline Nemesis++

This is the first gmk kit i wanted to buy but im from sri lanka, does anyone know any viable options to buy it

Offline JRowMe

the day hath arrived

Offline jmsp0511

This is the first gmk kit i wanted to buy but im from sri lanka, does anyone know any viable options to buy it

zFrontier should be able to ship to Sri Lanka, they are cover shipping to most of Asia

Offline eeveeatemyessay

"I also decided to go with the German name to pay homage to GMK." 

And yet you chose to have no int kit so you can't have a board in ISO DE (or other ISO.) Ridiculous.

No thanks.

Offline 39darkstriker93

hi I'm quite interested of your colorway. But just want to make sure, you mentioned its that dark shade blue color, but as many times as I saw the rendered image it seems 100% black to me. Are you sure it's not black? I cannot really imagine if it's that dark navy blue color combined with the pink

Offline Lazy_Borzoi

hi I'm quite interested of your colorway. But just want to make sure, you mentioned its that dark shade blue color, but as many times as I saw the rendered image it seems 100% black to me. Are you sure it's not black? I cannot really imagine if it's that dark navy blue color combined with the pink

Look up RAL 5004. That's the color that is used. I would say it's more black than blue but that's just me. In fact, I cannot see any blue hues in it but I'm sure it's there just not a whole lot.

Offline Aztec

When will the GB go live on Candykeys for EU?

Offline jmsp0511

When will the GB go live on Candykeys for EU?

Hey, i just spoke to Candykeys this afternoon, they said it was supposed to go live today, but I still dont see it either.
I think they maybe having some technical difficulties at the moment, I will check with them again tomorrow.
Thanks for your interest in the set, I will keep you posted.

Offline DuellM

• Keyboard Fatty
Any renders of a keyboard with the alt mods? Really interested in getting it but need to see it to be sure  :-*

Offline jmsp0511

Any renders of a keyboard with the alt mods? Really interested in getting it but need to see it to be sure  :-*

They in the works, should have them posted in the next day or so.
They are looking mighty fine actually!

Offline jmsp0511

I just added a few more renders in the front page.
If you go look at the Black Frog TKL with the alternate mods on them, you can tell the difference between the black board, and the very dark blue color used on my keycap.
The RAL 5004 is a very very dark blue, and I bet you in most lighting it will look black.
But if you look at it in daylight, or certain angles, you can see the dark blue hue.

Offline Lazy_Borzoi

I just added a few more renders in the front page.

Thank you for adding new renders with the Alt mods. Much appreciated!

Offline Dinerenblanc

Is there a reason the Group Buy thread was closed?

Sorry, was mistaken
« Last Edit: Sat, 28 August 2021, 05:52:02 by Dinerenblanc »