Author Topic: [GB] KAT Eternal | Shipping to customers!  (Read 129609 times)

Offline br4n_d0n

Re: [GB] KAT Eternal | Shipping to customers!
« Reply #200 on: Thu, 28 January 2021, 00:26:43 »
I got in contact with zfrontier on Jan. 12 and haven't heard back from them yet after they stated they had reached out to keyreative. I even did a follow up with zfrontier on Jan. 23 and still no response. I get the situation, but it still sucks and has made me reconsider purchasing any keycaps from them in the future.

Offline Drew7822

« Reply #201 on: Thu, 11 February 2021, 10:20:30 »
Will there be another run of this, never used this form and didn't see this at the time. ;-;

Offline harlekein

« Reply #202 on: Fri, 12 February 2021, 04:09:18 »
I don't think that it is my role to review kit when group buy are handled by professional like mykeyboard.eu...

mykeyboard.eu servers as the vendor and proxy. They don't design the kits. The kit was designed and placed in IC for a long time.

GB's are not like buying a product in a store off the shelf unfortunately. Errors are frequently made by kit designers and it's up to the community members to catch them. When I go to an IC I look exactly which keys I want and if they're in the kit.

I agree with you that this is not ideal, and maybe there's goodwill and a possibility to get a replacement, but I wouldn't make the assumption.

Offline ZeroNyte

« Reply #203 on: Wed, 24 February 2021, 09:50:26 »
So sad I missed the GB back when it was live, only got the deskpad :/
But if somebody doesn't like the keycaps (especially the Alphas, TKL Icons and novelties) please let me know.  :thumb:

(edit) oh... I just read that buying and stuff from other places isnt allowed, my bad.
« Last Edit: Wed, 24 February 2021, 10:57:29 by ZeroNyte »

Offline Havattack

« Reply #204 on: Wed, 24 February 2021, 14:08:48 »
But if somebody doesn't like the keycaps (especially the Alphas, TKL Icons and novelties) please let me know.  :thumb:

(edit) oh... I just read that buying and stuff from other places isnt allowed, my bad.
Sign up for the newsletters for all the websites that were selling it, or check those websites often, and you might be able to snag an extra.. It'll be A LOT cheaper then trying to buy it off someone.

Offline gunmetal

« Reply #205 on: Wed, 24 February 2021, 17:46:19 »
I got in contact with zfrontier on Jan. 12 and haven't heard back from them yet after they stated they had reached out to keyreative. I even did a follow up with zfrontier on Jan. 23 and still no response. I get the situation, but it still sucks and has made me reconsider purchasing any keycaps from them in the future.

Reached out to Cannon Keys today, waiting on a response. I checked in once in December; they haven't updated me since then.

Unfortunately since KAT is relatively new, it seems like there aren't many manufacturers making them at the moment.

I feel the same way you do about Keyreative. Sucks. Gonna pay a lot more attention now to vendors and manufacturers going forward.

Offline ZeroNyte

« Reply #206 on: Thu, 04 March 2021, 08:48:05 »

Sign up for the newsletters for all the websites that were selling it, or check those websites often, and you might be able to snag an extra.. It'll be A LOT cheaper then trying to buy it off someone.

I did that yea, but I don't think they'll have any extras atleast not that I've seen so far, that is why I asked here, but I made the mistake to ask/buy here which isn't allowed and I saw it a bit too late.
And I know it would be a lot cheaper to get it from mykb.eu or somewhere else, but as I said, I don't think they'll have extras anymore

Offline thecyangiant

« Reply #207 on: Thu, 04 March 2021, 08:54:08 »

I did that yea, but I don't think they'll have any extras atleast not that I've seen so far, that is why I asked here, but I made the mistake to ask/buy here which isn't allowed and I saw it a bit too late.
And I know it would be a lot cheaper to get it from mykb.eu or somewhere else, but as I said, I don't think they'll have extras anymore
I think that there is still a round of communication between the runner of the GB and the manufacturer regarding customer reported quality issues. I suspect that extras won't happen until after that is resolved.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Offline daylerees

« Reply #208 on: Wed, 11 August 2021, 06:44:06 »
Still hoping to get my hands on this one day. MyKeyboard.EU emailed me today to say they will deliver my order if I buy something else from their store.... Just as soon as my package is no longer held for ransom, maybe I can enjoy this almost two years later. Not having a great experience with my first group buy so far.

Offline Joaquox

« Reply #209 on: Wed, 11 August 2021, 09:04:02 »
Still hoping to get my hands on this one day. MyKeyboard.EU emailed me today to say they will deliver my order if I buy something else from their store.... Just as soon as my package is no longer held for ransom, maybe I can enjoy this almost two years later. Not having a great experience with my first group buy so far.

If you want, I can proxy it to you? I'm in Sweden, you can check postnord.se what the shipping would be.