Author Topic: ISO? ISO?? ISO??? ISOOOOOOOOOOOO???  (Read 2990 times)

Offline dante

ISO? ISO?? ISO??? ISOOOOOOOOOOOO???
« on: Sat, 13 May 2017, 09:15:11 »
NO ISO? NO ISO?

Oh it HAS ISO! Oh wait the shipping is too much. Why do you charge so much???

^ that is all.

Offline Flowshi

Re: ISO? ISO?? ISO??? ISOOOOOOOOOOOO???
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 13 May 2017, 09:52:44 »
Yeah ... that's right.

But on the other side, if you get a keyboard with your preffered ISO-layout it's probably pretty rare and you can be proud of it.

Can wait to get my ISO-DE Varmilo, which is on the way from China :D

Offline Data

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 13 May 2017, 22:16:33 »
ISO:

Offline Touch_It

« Reply #3 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 09:01:52 »
I hate ISO.  (Typing this on my ISO IBM F122)

ISO some ANSI goodness.

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline killyou

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 09:29:04 »
3-4x smaller market, 23% VAT, every country has it's own freaking special characters. Welcome to Europe.

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 10:42:24 »
3-4x smaller market, 23% VAT, every country has it's own freaking special characters. Welcome to Europe.

20% in UK. In Poland it's 23%, unless you kill all PiS ****heads including Duda:)
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 10:43:23 »
This should be in the Keycaps section surely? ;)
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline killyou

« Reply #7 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 11:18:42 »

20% in UK. In Poland it's 23%, unless you kill all PiS ****heads including Duda:)

23% VAT was introduced by Donald Tusk along the retirement age postponed by 2 years. Not to mention Donald Tusk's government stole 150 bln PLN from the so called open pension fund to hide the huge national debt that was created during 8 years of ruling of his party, Civic Platform. This is the same Donald Tusk that EU chosen to be the President of the European Council against Poland's will. I voted for both PiS and president Duda and I'm happy with the course of the action. I don't know what have you seen in the news but I'm sure it's all against PiS and pro Civic Platform party as they were just executing Angela's Merkel will. Even 90% of Polish media is owned by Germany so you can expect to hear bashing on the party that does good for Poland but bad for Germany or EU (these two are synonymous anyway).
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 May 2017, 11:29:09 by killyou »

Offline dante

« Reply #8 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 11:42:05 »

I suppose it could.  I'm just burned out of reading "ISO??????" in every single MassDrop thread.

Apparently ANSI users are devils because they don't want to pay an extra $20 per set just for a few extra keycaps that don't even matter to them.

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #9 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 11:45:30 »

25% in Denmark. FeelsRippedOffMan

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #10 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 15:30:03 »
ISO sucks
Big ass enter ftw

Offline phinix

« Reply #11 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 15:30:49 »

23% VAT was introduced by Donald Tusk along the retirement age postponed by 2 years. Not to mention Donald Tusk's government stole 150 bln PLN from the so called open pension fund to hide the huge national debt that was created during 8 years of ruling of his party, Civic Platform. This is the same Donald Tusk that EU chosen to be the President of the European Council against Poland's will. I voted for both PiS and president Duda and I'm happy with the course of the action. I don't know what have you seen in the news but I'm sure it's all against PiS and pro Civic Platform party as they were just executing Angela's Merkel will. Even 90% of Polish media is owned by Germany so you can expect to hear bashing on the party that does good for Poland but bad for Germany or EU (these two are synonymous anyway).

PiS and Duda are ruining that country - "500+" is simply shot in a foot, all their decisions are against any economic norms and definitions. Poland is going down pulled by those PiS morons.
You mentioned EU president voting - Poland was the ONLY country who voted against Tusk - this is another stupid move and real shame on international forum. There is no democracy in Poland anymore - pure dictatorship.
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline killyou

« Reply #12 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 15:49:58 »

PiS and Duda are ruining that country - "500+" is simply shot in a foot, all their decisions are against any economic norms and definitions. Poland is going down pulled by those PiS morons.
You mentioned EU president voting - Poland was the ONLY country who voted against Tusk - this is another stupid move and real shame on international forum. There is no democracy in Poland anymore - pure dictatorship.

You are going to tell me what's going on in my country? These people were elected by majority of the people in Poland so that's as democratic as you can get. Poland voted against Doland Tusk because, as I mentioned, he stole 150 bln PLN from the pension fund in white gloves, can you understand that? I guess no, because you are fed with bull**** by your media. There is a reason these people rule Poland now and Donald Tusk is not anymore. Last time Donald Tusk visited Poland he was at PROCECUTORS OFFICE. This man will be in jail sooner or later.

If it comes to the economy PiS is trying to block Nordstream 2 which will hurt entire central and eastern europe, they are trying to revive the shipyards in Gdańsk and Szczecin which were closed/scaled down by Donald Tusk to aid German shipyards which were losing with ours because of high prices and lower quality, they sealed the VAT system and tracked down few VAT carousel mafias (that alone increased the income by dozens of millions), our economy is growing faster than 2 years ago when the previous party was ruling. I can go on and on with these examples.

If it comes to 500+, I'm not a fan of giving money away but this isn't any different from the social programs of the western european countries, so why would you pick on that one? Unemployed in germany gets what, 1000 euros or even more? 500 PLN is 120 EUR so t hat's not that much in comparison. Also this program within a year increased the birth rate by whooping 13.6%. Birth rate was something that needed to be dealt with in Poland as we had one of the lower in Europe.

You don't know **** about my country and you live on the propaganda they feed you. We voted for these people to do the stuff they do. We wanted that to happen and that's democracy.

Offline pomk

« Reply #13 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 15:53:56 »

I suppose it could.  I'm just burned out of reading "ISO??????" in every single MassDrop thread.

Apparently ANSI users are devils because they don't want to pay an extra $20 per set just for a few extra keycaps that don't even matter to them.
My feelings exactly! #MAGA? #MAGA? #MAGAAAAAaaaa???

Offline phinix

« Reply #14 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 16:41:55 »

You are going to tell me what's going on in my country? These people were elected by majority of the people in Poland so that's as democratic as you can get. Poland voted against Doland Tusk because, as I mentioned, he stole 150 bln PLN from the pension fund in white gloves, can you understand that? I guess no, because you are fed with bull**** by your media. There is a reason these people rule Poland now and Donald Tusk is not anymore. Last time Donald Tusk visited Poland he was at PROCECUTORS OFFICE. This man will be in jail sooner or later.

If it comes to the economy PiS is trying to block Nordstream 2 which will hurt entire central and eastern europe, they are trying to revive the shipyards in Gdańsk and Szczecin which were closed/scaled down by Donald Tusk to aid German shipyards which were losing with ours because of high prices and lower quality, they sealed the VAT system and tracked down few VAT carousel mafias (that alone increased the income by dozens of millions), our economy is growing faster than 2 years ago when the previous party was ruling. I can go on and on with these examples.

If it comes to 500+, I'm not a fan of giving money away but this isn't any different from the social programs of the western european countries, so why would you pick on that one? Unemployed in germany gets what, 1000 euros or even more? 500 PLN is 120 EUR so t hat's not that much in comparison. Also this program within a year increased the birth rate by whooping 13.6%. Birth rate was something that needed to be dealt with in Poland as we had one of the lower in Europe.

You don't know **** about my country and you live on the propaganda they feed you. We voted for these people to do the stuff they do. We wanted that to happen and that's democracy.

Growing economy? Where? In churches I guess:)
Soon Polish government will change, new party will win over and what they gonna say? PiS is going to leave the biggest budget hole for next party who will spend their time on fixing things.
They trying to change everything and put their own people on every single position - was it last year they were "fixing" courts, now they want to change polish constitution.

It makes me sick when I see those crosses being put in front of public buildings - hilarious propaganda about Russians assassinated Polish president in Smolensk - it was a simple plane crush and Polish government keeps trying to proof that there were bombs on plane... They even made a movie about it! Seriously...

Anyway.. sorry for bringing it up, lets not talk about politics.. we are keyboard lovers, not PiS lovers:)
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 May 2017, 16:47:56 by phinix »

Offline killyou

« Reply #15 on: Thu, 18 May 2017, 01:33:37 »

We are a religious nation, does that bother you? Or in your vision of democracy everyone has to be atheist?

Soon Polish government will change, new party will win over and what they gonna say? PiS is going to leave the biggest budget hole for next party who will spend their time on fixing things.

Biggest budget hole since the communism was by Donald Tusk and Civic Platform. I already mentioned they stole 150 bln PLN from the pension fund to cover it as they would go over the 60% debt mark that's unconstitutional and face legal charges.

They trying to change everything and put their own people on every single position - was it last year they were "fixing" courts, now they want to change polish constitution.

Most of the judges are still from the communism era and they need to go. Poland was the first one in Europe to get the constitution, 2nd in the world after the USA. It was changed on numerous occasions and it needs to be changed now. We will have a referendum about it soon probably and people most likely will vote approving

It makes me sick when I see those crosses being put in front of public buildings

Nobody cares what you feel. Over 95% of people in Poland is baptized and over 55% is going to church on regular basis and we want the religious aspects to be incorporated within the public domain. It's our heritage.

hilarious propaganda about Russians assassinated Polish president in Smolensk - it was a simple plane crush and Polish government keeps trying to proof that there were bombs on plane... They even made a movie about it! Seriously...

There was no investigation and when a tragedy like this happens there is a need for thorough investigation. I guess you missed the fact that all the coffins of the people that died in the tragedy had mixed up parts of bodies of different people and the families are not even sure who lies in the grave and whom they buried? Russians didn't care and it was a neglect on the Donald Tusk and Civic Platform to do the proper Polish investigation and exhumation.

Anyway.. sorry for bringing it up, lets not talk about politics.. we are keyboard lovers, not PiS lovers:)

You are right. I shouldn't get into the discussion with a regressive leftist that is not producing any arguments, only tries to shout out his ideas and impose his world view on others. I guess you are not overly fond of the Brexit. You should worry about that instead of us, we will be fine thank you.
« Last Edit: Thu, 18 May 2017, 01:35:10 by killyou »

Offline phinix

« Reply #16 on: Thu, 18 May 2017, 03:42:26 »

We are a religious nation, does that bother you? Or in your vision of democracy everyone has to be atheist?

I believe that religion is a very personal thing, church should not barge into politics, what exactly is happening in Poland.

Most of the judges are still from the communism era and they need to go. Poland was the first one in Europe to get the constitution, 2nd in the world after the USA. It was changed on numerous occasions and it needs to be changed now. We will have a referendum about it soon probably and people most likely will vote approving

I'll be voting against! :)

If polish constitution needs changes - religiously deviant PiS is definitely not a party which should do those changes.

It makes me sick when I see those crosses being put in front of public buildings

Nobody cares what you feel. Over 95% of people in Poland is baptized and over 55% is going to church on regular basis and we want the religious aspects to be incorporated within the public domain. It's our heritage.

No, not all Poles want religious aspects to be incorporated within the public domain - at least less than this 55%.

You know exactly what I'm talking about - not about religion in Poland - about those crosses in front of Presidents Palace - only because previous president died in air crash.
Then they buried him in Wawel! The sacred place where only Polish Kings were buried! This is scandal!

hilarious propaganda about Russians assassinated Polish president in Smolensk - it was a simple plane crush and Polish government keeps trying to proof that there were bombs on plane... They even made a movie about it! Seriously...

There was no investigation and when a tragedy like this happens there is a need for thorough investigation. I guess you missed the fact that all the coffins of the people that died in the tragedy had mixed up parts of bodies of different people and the families are not even sure who lies in the grave and whom they buried? Russians didn't care and it was a neglect on the Donald Tusk and Civic Platform to do the proper Polish investigation and exhumation.

Have you seen this mess? Do you really think it would be possible to pick up all body pieces and put them all together to right bodies? My friend died in this crash, he was on that plain. Nobody was able to fix it all.

You are right. I shouldn't get into the discussion with a regressive leftist that is not producing any arguments, only tries to shout out his ideas and impose his world view on others. I guess you are not overly fond of the Brexit. You should worry about that instead of us, we will be fine thank you.

When UK comes out the EU, Poland will go bankrupt. Poles won't be fine.

This is my last post re this. If you want to continue this "beautiful disaster" conversation, let's move it to PMs.

P.S.
"Polak Polakowi wilkiem" - to sie nigdy nie zmieni, prawda?  :thumb:

Offline killyou

« Reply #17 on: Thu, 18 May 2017, 04:08:07 »
Tak podejrzewałem żeś polak, co uciekł na wyspy, ale dopiero teraz się zdemaskowałeś. Głosuj na co chcesz, każdy ma do tego prawo. Ja wilkiem dla nikogo nie jestem, przez ostatnie 8 lat rządów PO żadnych demonstracji nie urządzałem, nie mówiłem o dożynaniu watahy itp. Cierpliwie czekałem na wybory i szczęśliwie się doczekałem zmiany, której chciałem. A to, że uważasz, że 55% polaków nie chce religijnych symboli w widocznych miejscach, to jest to statystyka wyjęta z dupy. Ja Ci podałem konkret z badań, że faktycznie te 55% chodzi regularnie do kościoła, a Ty podałeś swoje domysły. Koniec tematu, chcesz zmienić kraj to tutaj wracaj i głosuj. Niestety musisz się pogodzić, że są ludzie o poglądach innych, niż Twoje tak samo jak w UK ludzie muszą się pogodzić z Brexitem. Jest to wola większości i trzeba się dopasować. Demokracja jest również wtedy, gdy zapadają decyzję, które Tobie nie pasują, nie tylko wtedy, gdy wszystko Tobie odpowiada.

Offline wodan

« Reply #18 on: Thu, 18 May 2017, 04:39:13 »
LOL nice derailing of a troll thread. I couldn't have done it better.

LOL @PiS ... the same **** happening over and over again. Blame other people for your misery, other countries ... tell people they are something better and that everyone is against them ... and they will start to believe the craziest **** just because they WANT this to be true. Why take responsibility for your own life when you can vote for people who will officially blame others for your problems?

It's worthless discussing with those people. They believe something because they WANT to believe it, not because they think it is true.

Offline killyou

« Reply #19 on: Thu, 18 May 2017, 06:07:27 »
LOL nice derailing of a troll thread. I couldn't have done it better.

LOL @PiS ... the same **** happening over and over again. Blame other people for your misery, other countries ...

Who's blaming other countries?

Offline dante

« Reply #20 on: Thu, 18 May 2017, 09:40:07 »
Ok this is not going in the direction I was expecting... LOCKIN ER UP.