Author Topic: The Most Popular mkb/brands Among Pro-Gamers!!  (Read 1471 times)

Offline leech

• …always on the lookout for higher quality…
The Most Popular mkb/brands Among Pro-Gamers!!
« on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 15:07:03 »
Oops, thread posted on wrong forum  ;D

Naah seriously, if anyone has well-researched info on this topic, it would be interesting to know which models or brands the pro-gamers use or cherish.

Afaik most pro-gamers come from Corea Japan and Chinas. So what do they use, FLICO, MOTOSPEED or REALFORCE?

i have no idea . i am clueless  :-X

Offline killyou

Re: The Most Popular mkb/brands Among Pro-Gamers!!
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 15:16:49 »
They use whoever gives them money so I bet on Razer, Corsair, Logitech and Coolermaster.

Offline leech

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 15:43:17 »
So the eSports pro gamers are not mkb geeks like us who prefer and buy PBT keycaps?

Steelseries Razer Corsair Logitech Coolermaster they all come with cheap thin ABS keycaps afaik.

Offline KnivesM

« Reply #3 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 15:49:04 »
I know Leopold and Filco were popular with Korean SC2 players. However Pros will for the most part use whatever if they're paid to so you'll see alot of razer and corsair and such.
[WTT] Bros | HWS | Nightcaps [WTTF] Bros | KBK/KWK | CC

LZ-FE                 Kpad           Poker II                   Leopold 980M          TGR Tris       TGR-Jane   
72g Vintage Blacks      Blacks            Blues                        Silent Pinks                Coming Soon™

Others
More
Leopold 750RT - Reds, Smart68 Coming Soon™, Steelseries 6Gv2 - Reds

Offline leech

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 16:55:48 »
yeah makes sense, thx guys

btw, i don't see any Razer or Corsair talkings on dis board, and hardly on deskauthority either. makes me wonder where on the www all the Razer/Corsair owners post their reviews, support questions, chit chat and blab

just wondering, 's all  ;D

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 17:02:14 »
So the eSports pro gamers are not mkb geeks like us who prefer and buy PBT keycaps?

Steelseries Razer Corsair Logitech Coolermaster they all come with cheap thin ABS keycaps afaik.

PBT is not better than ABS, they're different materials and have different qualities.

The overall quality of a keyset has much more to do with the design and production of the keycaps than the material.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done