Author Topic: [GB] Lumina GB : Update posted in Comments  (Read 161533 times)

Offline KingOfMemes

Re: [GB] Lumina GB : Update posted in Comments
« Reply #250 on: Sat, 10 August 2019, 08:22:57 »
Any updates on manufacturing?

Offline foxlive

• The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
« Reply #252 on: Tue, 13 August 2019, 06:18:10 »
Any b stock? Or anyone willing to sell a spot on the gb :3?

Offline 112227

« Reply #253 on: Tue, 13 August 2019, 23:10:50 »
Any b stock? Or anyone willing to sell a spot on the gb :3?

If you are interested in buying a spot, PM me.

Offline KingOfMemes

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #257 on: Wed, 28 August 2019, 17:36:36 »
ah went from first batch to fourth batch, oh well - i am glad to see things are moving along well!

Offline Starius

« Reply #259 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 23:58:47 »
Thanks for the update!

Will you be sharing some pics when those parts come in?

Offline 112227

« Reply #260 on: Sat, 07 September 2019, 11:43:50 »
anyone looking for a spot?

cosmos prima/ black alu plate and bottom

hmu

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #261 on: Sat, 07 September 2019, 20:08:19 »
black top, purple plate, black bottom, purple alu bottom spot up for grabs as well.

Offline Starius

« Reply #265 on: Fri, 04 October 2019, 19:26:45 »
Thanks once again for the update!   :thumb:

Any bit of progress is nice to see, and I think we all appreciate the work you've been putting into this.

Offline lakeboredom

« Reply #266 on: Thu, 17 October 2019, 04:19:10 »
Anyone want to sell their board? Please PM me here or Reddit.

Offline Arithmetics

« Reply #267 on: Thu, 24 October 2019, 09:34:39 »
any news? last few updates said shipping round one this week

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #268 on: Thu, 24 October 2019, 13:26:29 »
Wait, which update said that? The updates say that shipping will start once the tops come in and have been QC'd to the point of being 'finished', but I don't think there was ever a date on when that would happen

Offline Deep

« Reply #269 on: Thu, 24 October 2019, 16:34:31 »
Wait, which update said that? The updates say that shipping will start once the tops come in and have been QC'd to the point of being 'finished', but I don't think there was ever a date on when that would happen
"I expect to start shipping kits from batch 1 no later than the week of Oct 21." update 13

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #270 on: Thu, 24 October 2019, 16:40:32 »
"I expect to start shipping kits from batch 1 no later than the week of Oct 21." update 13
Yeet

Offline puddingfarmer

« Reply #271 on: Thu, 24 October 2019, 18:53:18 »
Anyone want to sell their board? Please PM me here or Reddit.

You, my friend, are a brave soul.

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #272 on: Tue, 29 October 2019, 06:33:53 »
Seems like at least some of these have shipped:

Offline lukelex

« Reply #273 on: Tue, 29 October 2019, 06:52:22 »
That's a proto unit

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #274 on: Tue, 29 October 2019, 08:05:44 »
That's a rebuild stream of a proto

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
    • twitch.tv/salt_rock_lamp
« Reply #275 on: Wed, 30 October 2019, 19:39:12 »
"I expect to start shipping kits from batch 1 no later than the week of Oct 21."

So much for that. What's the new ETA? What are we waiting on? Are funds available to finish the GB?

If we don't get an update by November 15 I'm filing a fraud dispute with my credit card company. That's more than enough time to literally just post an update with the current project status.
Discord: salt rock lamp#0679 | Reddit: /u/nerdponx | Deskthority: autoload -Uz | Keebtalk: salt_rock_lamp
Twitch: salt_rock_lamp | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7YXZjilUutJ6ShZWrvQtg | Instagram: @salt_rock_keyboards

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #276 on: Thu, 31 October 2019, 08:11:36 »
"I expect to start shipping kits from batch 1 no later than the week of Oct 21."

So much for that. What's the new ETA? What are we waiting on? Are funds available to finish the GB?

If we don't get an update by November 15 I'm filing a fraud dispute with my credit card company. That's more than enough time to literally just post an update with the current project status.
How do you know he hasn't shipped batch 1?

Offline Arithmetics

« Reply #277 on: Thu, 31 October 2019, 10:25:34 »
he hasn't. been radio silence

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
« Reply #278 on: Thu, 31 October 2019, 10:42:35 »

I'm in batch 1, so I should have a tracking number and/or a keyboard in hand by now.
Discord: salt rock lamp#0679 | Reddit: /u/nerdponx | Deskthority: autoload -Uz | Keebtalk: salt_rock_lamp
Twitch: salt_rock_lamp | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7YXZjilUutJ6ShZWrvQtg | Instagram: @salt_rock_keyboards

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #279 on: Thu, 31 October 2019, 11:10:01 »

I'm in batch 1, so I should have a tracking number and/or a keyboard in hand by now.
Riperino...

Offline Rubbermilitia

« Reply #280 on: Fri, 01 November 2019, 10:36:54 »
The only components he doesn't have on-hand for batch 1 is the corian tops, which should have arrived weeks ago. The factory gave a 2-week turnaround estimate, but we all know what factory estimates are good for. Afaik Tes is still trying to get a straight answer out of the factory, and once he does we'll see an update. He's also working on trying to ship the VIAs that came to him recently

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #281 on: Fri, 01 November 2019, 10:46:20 »
pepperidge farm remembers when the factory was in America  :(

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
« Reply #282 on: Fri, 01 November 2019, 10:46:40 »
The only components he doesn't have on-hand for batch 1 is the corian tops, which should have arrived weeks ago. The factory gave a 2-week turnaround estimate, but we all know what factory estimates are good for. Afaik Tes is still trying to get a straight answer out of the factory, and once he does we'll see an update. He's also working on trying to ship the VIAs that came to him recently

This is all we needed to know.

Offline Sleepertimbre

« Reply #283 on: Fri, 01 November 2019, 12:08:21 »

Bless

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
« Reply #284 on: Wed, 13 November 2019, 00:46:19 »
Just to be clear, this is now the 2nd factory that mysteriously stopped responding to Tes.

Is that suspicious or am I just paranoid?

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #285 on: Wed, 13 November 2019, 13:32:12 »
Which factory is it?

Offline Tyson

« Reply #286 on: Thu, 14 November 2019, 08:55:35 »

The VIAs that I cerakoted have been with him for a over a month now. I hope those aren't the ones that he "recently" got. I hope the ones that I mailed to him are to their rightful owners. I hope to at least get my board, but have a good feeling that I probably never will, the worst part is that I gave him a TX-CP for it, so there is no way for me to get my money back. I know he is working on trying to get the Lumina GB taken care of but I hope he doesn't forget about all the rest of us that ordered special commissions and other boards from him.

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #287 on: Thu, 14 November 2019, 09:42:10 »

The VIAs that I cerakoted have been with him for a over a month now. I hope those aren't the ones that he "recently" got. I hope the ones that I mailed to him are to their rightful owners. I hope to at least get my board, but have a good feeling that I probably never will, the worst part is that I gave him a TX-CP for it, so there is no way for me to get my money back. I know he is working on trying to get the Lumina GB taken care of but I hope he doesn't forget about all the rest of us that ordered special commissions and other boards from him.

I already parted ways with the money I sent to him.

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #288 on: Thu, 14 November 2019, 10:15:35 »

I already parted ways with the money I sent to him.
Same. This is how you have to operate in this hobby. If you can't just as easily light the money on fire as you can throw it at a GB, then you shouldn't throw it at a GB.

Offline schlep

« Reply #289 on: Sat, 16 November 2019, 06:49:11 »
How long has it been already since the group buy first started?

Offline Hadi

• Formerly eqtri
« Reply #290 on: Sat, 16 November 2019, 15:53:49 »

IIRC, the official GB period was between August and late September 2018. The site was still accepting orders well after the deadline, though.

Offline Pluto19

• All who break the taboo will be eliminated.
« Reply #291 on: Sun, 17 November 2019, 02:10:50 »

1 year anniversary was on September 4th.  :thumb:

Offline Arithmetics

« Reply #292 on: Fri, 06 December 2019, 11:11:12 »
He's completely ghosted the discord after promising to ship in october. not a word since early oct.

Offline Tyson

« Reply #293 on: Fri, 06 December 2019, 11:15:56 »
He's completely ghosted the discord after promising to ship in october. not a word since early oct.

He's not gone, probably just busy. He PM'd me the other day to let me know that he mailed out some of the VIAs. Lightning built one on his stream the other day and posted pics on reddit and discord. I'm not too sure if he mailed out the Luminas that he had ready to go yet or not.

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #294 on: Fri, 06 December 2019, 11:32:53 »

He's not gone, probably just busy. He PM'd me the other day to let me know that he mailed out some of the VIAs. Lightning built one on his stream the other day and posted pics on reddit and discord. I'm not too sure if he mailed out the Luminas that he had ready to go yet or not.
It'd be a lot cooler if he posted a public update of the status for everyone invested, instead of PM you about shipping a few VIAs

Offline Hokabuki

« Reply #295 on: Fri, 06 December 2019, 13:22:27 »

There aren’t any Luminas ready to ship because he hasn’t received any corian tops. The shipment was supposedly lost... TWICE, which is obviously hard to believe.

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #296 on: Fri, 06 December 2019, 13:30:11 »

There aren’t any Luminas ready to ship because he hasn’t received any corian tops. The shipment was supposedly lost... TWICE, which is obviously hard to believe.
3rd time's a charm, amarite XD

Offline Arithmetics

« Reply #297 on: Fri, 13 December 2019, 13:26:49 »

he's been 'too busy' to drop by and give one comment in TWO MONTHS.

give me a break

Offline lukelex

« Reply #298 on: Fri, 13 December 2019, 14:03:35 »

he's been 'too busy' to drop by and give one comment in TWO MONTHS.

give me a break
One break?! Puuffff. Gimme two breaks!!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Offline schlep

« Reply #299 on: Wed, 18 December 2019, 17:00:41 »
Anyone here in both the Modern M0110 and Lumina group buy? I am one of them and it is starting to look like a competition.