Author Topic: Gloyz! 3 new unique keycaps listed- Topre Gryllus, Cherry Gryllus & Zarkos  (Read 111678 times)

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
Re: Gloyz! Creatures & More Sale - Sale Open - Keycaps still available
« Reply #300 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 23:22:40 »
"Expected Delivery Day:   Saturday, January 30, 2016 
Your item was forwarded to a different address at 8:18 am on January 29, 2016 in JOELTON, TN. This was because of forwarding instructions or because the address or ZIP Code on the label was incorrect."

:(

:( I printed the label directly from Paypal with the info auto inputed, so not sure what could have happened :( I'm sorry! Let me know if it doesn't show up tomorrow and I'll call and get on them to find it and fix it!!  Looks like the address it went to was in Old Hickory with a Zip ending in 38.
FIND US AT: 

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
« Reply #301 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 23:24:53 »
For the international deliveries is there tracking?

Check your email! I sent it yesterday or the day before. I can't get your label to print, it keeps telling me there is an error with the City the way you have it entered into paypal so I need some suggestions on what to change. I tried a few different things but it still didn't like it :( 

FIND US AT: 

Offline Vimto

« Reply #302 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 23:35:08 »

Check your email! I sent it yesterday or the day before. I can't get your label to print, it keeps telling me there is an error with the City the way you have it entered into paypal so I need some suggestions on what to change. I tried a few different things but it still didn't like it :(

Strange, can't find any emails from you. Got your previous emails, just none recently and nothing in the spam folder either

HHKB Pro 2    HHKB Pro 2   Realforce 87U       WhiteFox        Keyboardio
   BT Hasu                              55g 10th      The True Fox        Model 01
  Controller                        Anniversary Ed.     On Order         On Order

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
« Reply #303 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 23:36:55 »
Haven't gotten my caps yet :( oh well, guess I'll have to wait a bit longer...

How strange, packages made it across the country faster than just up the coast??  I wonder if these rain storms are affecting the trucking going North, I know Hwy 101 washed out a section in Oregon yesterday, but it should have been past there by then and there was a detour if it didn't, and in fact I think the trucks probably cut over to I-5 before then anyhow... But as hard as all of our roads are getting hit down here, I'm sure there are issues all along up to there.  If it doesn't show up tomorrow let me know and I'll get on the phone on this one too and see what I can get figured out!!
FIND US AT: 

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
« Reply #304 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 23:41:20 »

Strange, can't find any emails from you. Got your previous emails, just none recently and nothing in the spam folder either

Just resent it again, basically it said the same thing I said here about it not liking the City, if it didn't go through again, just message me on here. If it keeps not working I'll find a paper customs form and just send it the old fashioned way!!
FIND US AT: 

Offline KaminKevCrew

« Reply #305 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 00:03:19 »
Haven't gotten my caps yet :( oh well, guess I'll have to wait a bit longer...

How strange, packages made it across the country faster than just up the coast??  I wonder if these rain storms are affecting the trucking going North, I know Hwy 101 washed out a section in Oregon yesterday, but it should have been past there by then and there was a detour if it didn't, and in fact I think the trucks probably cut over to I-5 before then anyhow... But as hard as all of our roads are getting hit down here, I'm sure there are issues all along up to there.  If it doesn't show up tomorrow let me know and I'll get on the phone on this one too and see what I can get figured out!!
Gloyz... You're way too awesome. Thank you so much!!!

Offline RenegadeParadox

« Reply #306 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 03:29:08 »
I got these in the mail today and couldn't be happier. Sorry to those asking about who got O2, it was me.
 126325-0

Offline crbr

« Reply #307 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 12:26:46 »
126339-0126341-1126343-2126345-3

Two of these are my gf's (Sweetcheeksd). She's going to use the top right two. We are so happy :D

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #309 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 18:38:39 »
I got these in the mail today and couldn't be happier. Sorry to those asking about who got O2, it was me.
  (Attachment Link)

Ah, so you took my Crash gloyz.

Offline KaminKevCrew

« Reply #310 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 20:01:57 »
Gloyz, I got my caps today :) will be posting them hopefully St some point tonight!

Got a Planck in the mail too, which was cool!

Offline Brammm87

« Reply #311 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 04:53:03 »
Mine left Philly yesterday and are on their way across the pond. Looking forward to them!
pls gief bbv2

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #312 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 08:53:32 »
Mine got sent to Ohio so who knows when they will get here :(
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline Burt Macklin

« Reply #313 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 14:11:01 »
My F1 finally arrived today!
I really like him, the details are plenty and great  :thumb:

Offline xxxkaliboyxxx

« Reply #314 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 14:27:48 »

Offline Kirfloof

« Reply #315 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 04:54:27 »

Safely installed and eagerly awaiting a keycap upgrade.  :thumb:

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #316 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 09:15:27 »
Show Image

Nice photo! Which of caps is that you got?

Offline Kirfloof

« Reply #317 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 05:18:26 »
Show Image

Nice photo! Which of caps is that you got?

Thanks, that's the M4, will be paired up with some Tai Hao Dolch when they arrive. Possibly a Dolch/Raindrop blend if I like the combo.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #318 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 08:58:19 »
Still waiting on my keycaps, ****ing USPS...
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline Brammm87

« Reply #319 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 16:27:00 »
Still waiting on my keycaps, ****ing USPS...
Mine finally cleared Belgian customs. Sat there for a freaking week. Flying out for work this Saturday for three weeks, I hope they arrive before that.
pls gief bbv2

Offline Jolikki

« Reply #320 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 03:36:50 »
I just got in for i1 and k1 :) If the sale still is open?
"I would stand in line for this" - Moby

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
« Reply #321 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 12:20:46 »
I just got in for i1 and k1 :) If the sale still is open?

Yep, you can have them!! I'll get an email out to you here very shortly! Sorry for the delay in responding on yours and the other couple of orders on there (I'll be getting emails to you folks as well), we were getting ready to take the form down and move everything to the website, but I've been out of town and won't be back for a few more days so everything will ship early next week, probably Tuesday. But there are still key caps available if you want to grab some from the form, I'll keep it open for a bit longer!
FIND US AT: 

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
Still have a few keycaps left, I'll keep the form open for another day or so, then any left will go to our website, but for now still go to:
 http://goo.gl/forms/UhFRmhDZ9N  Any orders coming in should ship Tuesday (2/16).

At this point, even if you have already gotten your 4, go ahead and get whatever you like, I think enough time has passed on these!
We are working on some more of the ones that sold out, and some more single color ones of most of the designs for the next sale.

Thanks everyone!!!!
FIND US AT: 

Offline takeavvay

so sad my order was an error ='(

Offline Jolikki

Recieved :)
"I would stand in line for this" - Moby

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
Our newest design - "Eye of the Dragon" We are finishing up all of the pieces for the sale (more of all the monsters from the last sale and these new ones) and will be announcing the sale date soon, but barring any hiccups we hope to have the sale in 1-2 weeks! Stay tuned...

here is the imagur link, for some reason I can't add them directly to the post :( 
http://imgur.com/a/0rITF
« Last Edit: Wed, 30 March 2016, 15:21:50 by gloyz »
FIND US AT: 

Offline w00zie

Our newest design - "Eye of the Dragon" We are finishing up all of the pieces for the sale (more of all the monsters from the last sale and these new ones) and will be announcing the sale date soon, but barring any hiccups we hope to have the sale in 1-2 weeks! Stay tuned...

here is the imagur link, for some reason I can't add them directly to the post :( 

I'm digging this design man! It looks like Sauron's eye inside of a cyclops. I'll be f5'in for 1  :D

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder

Ooh, that's scurry!

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
Re: Gloyz! New Keycap preview - Eye of the Dragon
« Reply #328 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 15:51:44 »
It's had to see in these pics, but the eyeball is a clear dome over the iris & pupil to give it awesome depth effect. There are numerous different iris & pupil configurations (iris color and pupil shapes) in the different pieces we are working on!
FIND US AT: 

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder

That cap is really showing off your skills man. Super stoked!

Also, to link the images directly you'll have to do it for each image individually. Won't work if you try to add the album link directly to the post with the [IMG] formatting.
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ

Also, to link the images directly you'll have to do it for each image individually. Won't work if you try to add the album link directly to the post with the [IMG] formatting.

Yeah, I did them individually like I normally do, but keep getting an error message for some reason... The post went up, just not the attachments. Tried them again and got the same error... So The link is what you get for now till I feel like tackling the error, lol!
FIND US AT: 

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter

Hory sheet.

I need a blue eyes white dragon .... pls

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator

Influenced by SALT?

« Last Edit: Wed, 30 March 2016, 16:29:11 by trizkut »

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder

Yeah, I did them individually like I normally do, but keep getting an error message for some reason... The post went up, just not the attachments. Tried them again and got the same error... So The link is what you get for now till I feel like tackling the error, lol!

Hmm I just tried it, seems like it isn't working for me either! 

Link's good enough for me :P Also, you mentioned many different iris/pupil color combinations, what about the eyelids themselves? Will those be a consistent color, will they vary as well?
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #334 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 16:21:14 »

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ

Link's good enough for me :P Also, you mentioned many different iris/pupil color combinations, what about the eyelids themselves? Will those be a consistent color, will they vary as well?

Yes, we have a range of colors that vary in all aspects, working on a group shot of them now. There will only be 12 in this first release, but we will be doing more later. These will not be LED compatible but it may be a possibility in future batches.

Trizcut - I never thought of the similarity to Salt's work, though as I have met him, attended one of his classes, and we have seen much of his work there could be a subtle influence from there! Lots of dragony stuff going on in the glass world now too :)

tigersharkdude- Thanks for getting that up there! Hey how did that topre tester key fit for you?
« Last Edit: Wed, 30 March 2016, 16:44:20 by gloyz »
FIND US AT: 

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator

Trizcut - I never thought of the similarity to Salt's work, though as I have met him, attended one of his classes, and we have seen much of his work there could be a subtle influence from there! Lots of dragony stuff going on in the glass world now too :)

Oh nice!  :thumb:  I'll have to check out what's been going on recently.  Haven't really been following glass stuff for the past 3-4 years, aside from marbles/paperweights

Offline theoriginal123123

« Reply #337 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 16:52:08 »
These look amazingly creepy, can't wait to see more of them!

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ

Oh nice!  :thumb:  I'll have to check out what's been going on recently.  Haven't really been following glass stuff for the past 3-4 years, aside from marbles/paperweights

There is some insane stuff going on lately, esp in the boro world. Def worth checking out!

and group shots:

http://imgur.com/a/xsOjW
« Last Edit: Wed, 30 March 2016, 17:12:50 by gloyz »
FIND US AT: 

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #339 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 17:11:31 »
So for your next sale will it also be first-come, first served or a raffle?

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
tigersharkdude- Thanks for getting that up there! Hey how did that topre tester key fit for you?

I think you have the wrong person, i dont have a Topre keyboard

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
« Reply #341 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 17:19:06 »
So for your next sale will it also be first-come, first served or a raffle?

The plan is to put up all the monsters (repeats of the last sale, but monsters only - not these new ones) and allow those that missed out in the last sale, due to my screw up on the script, first chance at those as they were promised. Then the Eye of the Dragons will be added in and opened for a first come first serve sale (I have not gotten the whole raffle thing figured out yet). We are planning on moving the sale to our website instead of through google forms as we had been doing so there will be a change there. I'm hoping it will streamline stuff for folks so they can get order and check out all at once instead of having to wait for me to do individual invoices.
FIND US AT: 

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ

Ack!! Oops!! Hmm, I need to check my records!! Sorry, lol!
FIND US AT: 

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter

Ack!! Oops!! Hmm, I need to check my records!! Sorry, lol!

Feel free to send me a Dragon Eye to test fit though ;)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder

But I do.  :thumb:

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
« Reply #345 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 22:47:46 »
I do have 1 more topre tester I need to get sent out, but it is just a super plain solid color, nothing exciting. Was supposed to go to someone but I haven't heard back from him. Think I have 2 alps, same bland story, for testing too, but have tested them on a loose switch and they are so simple I'm pretty sure they are fine. 
FIND US AT: 

Offline KaminKevCrew

« Reply #346 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 22:58:11 »
I do have 1 more topre tester I need to get sent out, but it is just a super plain solid color, nothing exciting. Was supposed to go to someone but I haven't heard back from him. Think I have 2 alps, same bland story, for testing too, but have tested them on a loose switch and they are so simple I'm pretty sure they are fine.
I'd test one of those alps ones if you wanted me to ;)

Offline toidbb

« Reply #347 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 23:18:32 »
I would be able to test alps and/or topre, as well :)

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
« Reply #348 on: Thu, 07 April 2016, 00:24:16 »
A few more pics for the next sale. The pre-sale, for those that missed out on pieces due to my mistake in the last sale, will start on Tuesday, I'll be emailing all those folks tomorrow evening. I should be posting the information for the launch of the rest of the sale on Friday, please check our website then, I'll be updating it as soon as I finalize the details!

And, of course, this is only a small sampling of the sale pieces, we have many different colors in each design! These are all Cherry stems again for this sale.

« Last Edit: Fri, 08 April 2016, 14:10:42 by gloyz »
FIND US AT: 

Offline Vimto

Re: Gloyz! Sale preview pics
« Reply #349 on: Thu, 07 April 2016, 01:04:14 »
If you need anyone to test Topre keys, I have a Realforce and a HHKB. Also if we are getting into the pre sale because of what happened in the last sale (i think i should be getting in), what about if we want to get eye of the dragon as well? Will shipping be combined if we get eye of the dragon afterwards?

HHKB Pro 2    HHKB Pro 2   Realforce 87U       WhiteFox        Keyboardio
   BT Hasu                              55g 10th      The True Fox        Model 01
  Controller                        Anniversary Ed.     On Order         On Order