geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

HAMMERWORKS CRP keycaps

<< < (2/3) > >>

phinix:

--- Quote from: treeleaf64 on Wed, 23 June 2021, 17:31:11 ---
--- Quote from: phinix on Tue, 22 June 2021, 13:15:48 ---I cant believe I missed r4 by few days... :'(

Anyway, is it me or do crp caps have a bit rounded, smoother edges, compared to GMK?
Show Image

--- End quote ---

Now that you mention it. I think so. The edges on the gmk look sharper to me and more "line" than the ones on the CRP that you have there.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, interesting.
Do you have crp set?
Do you like it? Does it make huge difference typing on it compared to GMK? Is it bit better? Worse?
Do you come back to crp set more often than to any other GMK?

treeleaf64:

--- Quote from: phinix on Thu, 24 June 2021, 02:44:55 ---
--- Quote from: phinix on Tue, 22 June 2021, 13:15:48 ---I cant believe I missed r4 by few days... :'(

Anyway, is it me or do crp caps have a bit rounded, smoother edges, compared to GMK?
Show Image

--- End quote ---

Now that you mention it. I think so. The edges on the gmk look sharper to me and more "line" than the ones on the CRP that you have there.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, interesting.
Do you have crp set?
Do you like it? Does it make huge difference typing on it compared to GMK? Is it bit better? Worse?

--- End quote ---

Had CRP peacock, sold it. Bought r4 greek tulip and allmod. Bit better for me. I like the feel and the look more than GMK. The only thing I didnt like from previous round of CRP was the looseness of the keycap stem. And yes the new CRP colorway  is mmuch more alluring than any GMK

phinix:

--- Quote from: treeleaf64 on Wed, 30 June 2021, 08:22:51 ---

Show Image

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yeah, interesting.
Do you have crp set?

--- End quote ---

Had CRP peacock, sold it. Bought r4 greek tulip and allmod. Bit better for me. I like the feel and the look more than GMK. The only thing I didnt like from previous round of CRP was the looseness of the keycap stem. And yes the new CRP colorway  is mmuch more alluring than any GMK

--- End quote ---

Awesome.
I keep searching them on reddit, trying to buy a set to try them for a first time.
I missed all GBs so now desperately looking for a set:(

directheatedtriode:

--- Quote from: treeleaf64 on Wed, 30 June 2021, 08:22:51 ---

Show Image

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yeah, interesting.
Do you have crp set?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Weren't the stem issues fixed in R3?

phinix:
Do guys know where this grumpy cap from Tulip set come from?
That half transparent version like this one:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version