Author Topic: [FS] Phantom Orders (with Teensy, plate, Cherry stabs), QFRs  (Read 4627 times)

Offline metafour

• Trade Count: (0)
[FS] Phantom Orders (with Teensy, plate, Cherry stabs), QFRs
« on: Sun, 17 March 2013, 01:23:45 »
I've got two one Phantom PCBs, each with a Teensy, on order from the GB along with two one PHANSI 150 plates from WFD and two one Cherry stabilizer 7x sets from the Profosist. Selling each set at cost. ALL SOLD

Some prices negotiable. Discounts may be offered for multiple item purchases.

Unbranded QFRs. Can include the original stock keycaps in the box if specifically requested otherwise they come without keycaps as they were going to be used for the Phantom builds. Each keyboard comes with 100 62g Korean springs and a sheet of Green, Red or Pink switch stickers. Neither are installed. First come, first served for the colors as I only have one sheet of each color.

MX Blues $65 shipped CONUS SOLD
MX Reds $75 shipped CONUS SOLD

Cherry 1.25x mod set with shifts and an SP center stem stepped caps lock (not pictured). $40 shipped CONUS SOLD for $30

« Last Edit: Thu, 27 June 2013, 13:28:26 by metafour »

Offline Sai

oh man. i wish i  have money right now. you have stuffs that i really want.  :'(
- WTB/WTT - Cotton Candy Brobot V2

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
If anyone wants to trade windows keys, I have some 1.25 white on blacks but with the xp/W7 logo on them.

GLWT
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline cobraj

PM'd =D

Offline metafour

Plate info is here:

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=39410.0

PCB and Teensy info is here:

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=38441.0

Plates are of the ANSI150 variant allowing only for a bottom row as follows.
1.5x 1x 1.5x 7x 1.5x 1x 1.5x

This is why I have the two key sets with proper sized mods for sale as well. One doesn't come with the proper sized spacebar, as noted, so you'll probably have to get one from SP unless feng starts his aluminum spacebar GB up as this was the exact route I was going to go. (I was waiting on a sandblasted finish instead of the polished finish that was the only available finish in the last round. )

PCB and Teensy cost: $35 + $17 = $52
Plate cost: $22
7x Cherry Stabilizer set: $8
Shipping costs paid by me: $10 + $4 =14 => (.5)($14) = $7
Total: $89/set

I'm assuming that the GB coordinators could give some credit toward shipping based on what I've already paid. That's why I've included it here and split it evenly. Also, this doesn't include any of the extra Paypal fees I paid for each purchase so you're saving some money there.

International buyers need to be aware that there were significant rate increases recently by the USPS and I'm not sure if the originally quoted prices in the respective threads are going to be valid and/or accurate for your final total shipping costs.

Offline metafour

For CONUS buyers, there are some fantastic combos that could be put together here that provide you with everything you need for a great Phantom build including nice keycaps and custom switches.

Offline Turkishrambo

if youre selling the plate stand alone ill take it :)

Offline metafour

if youre selling the plate stand alone ill take it :)

Sorry the Phantoms are being offered as complete sets only.

Offline metafour

QFR with Reds is pending receipt of payment.

EDIT: SOLD
« Last Edit: Sun, 17 March 2013, 14:03:59 by metafour »

Offline metafour

QFR with blues is pending receipt of payment.

EDIT: SOLD
« Last Edit: Sun, 17 March 2013, 11:47:39 by metafour »

Offline metafour

I had a number of international buyers interested in purchasing the Phantom kits. bavman has graciously agreed to split my original shipping cost amongst the two buyers for a credit towards final shipping of $5 each and the buyer will need to cover the difference. For international it seems that PCB and plate shipping is going to cost a total of about $18-20 due to the recent USPS price hikes.

If you're still interested drop me a line and we can go from there. I'm still trying to get clarification on the Cherry stabilizers; as to whether they could be included with the plates when they're sent to bavman or if they are going to have to ship separately. I do believe I have one kit pending at this time as well.

Keycaps are still available. May be willing to negotiate. Lowballers will be ignored. ;)

Offline The_Ed

• Asperger's... SQUIRREL! I'm Anal Retentive *****!
Unused White on Black Cherry DS set with 1.5x mods, including 1x Cherry pad printed Window keys. This set is originally from an 1800 style keyboard so it didn't originally come with a proper sized right shift or the 1x mods. The_Ed sold me what he considers an "Incomplete Cherry DS set" which includes the proper sized right shift and mostly just the alphanumerics keys. This will allow you to replace the alphanumerics after they get shiny. The 1x mods are from another 1800 set that had all 1x mods. For both sets together, The Cherry DS with 1.5x mods and the incomplete set from The_Ed, I'm asking for $110 shipped CONUS.

Here's the set all laid out. The extra alphanumerics from the "Incomplete" set are not pictured. The_Ed has pictures somewhere of what he includes in an incomplete set.

Here you go - My standard incomplete set (I have a lot of these in stock right now)

Reaper "frelled" me... Twice... Did he "frell" you too?... *brohug*
I'm camping for a week, and moving twice in a month. I'll get back to you when I can (If I don't then just send me another PM).
R.I.P.ster

Offline metafour

Thanks. Guess keys are a tough sell right now.

Offline The_Ed

Yeah, ever since GMK my DS sales have plummeted... But strangely my relegendable sales have skyrocketed, no idea why either.
I'm camping for a week, and moving twice in a month. I'll get back to you when I can (If I don't then just send me another PM).
R.I.P.ster

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.

Everything is a tough sell on Wallethack 2013 Q1....Boost has been trying to sell his cheat for a few days now....and it's STILL available.
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline cobraj

Would you consider selling the RGBY separately?
Depending on price, I would like a set if you would =D

Offline bavman

Everything is a tough sell on Wallethack 2013 Q1....Boost has been trying to sell his cheat for a few days now....and it's STILL available.

I think that's just because the korean customs hype is calming down as supply is nearing demand.

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏

I think that's just because the korean customs hype is calming down as supply is nearing demand.

Not to mention the Phantom R2 and GH60 with all it's custom cases (I think there is 2 custom cases for each)
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline metafour

Not to mention the Phantom R2 and GH60 with all it's custom cases (I think there is 2 custom cases for each)

One of the benefits of building a Phantom is to be able to have a layout that these keys are for. Same with the GH60. 1.5x mods with or without 1x mods in between. ;)

Think of the long term!

Offline metafour

Like a set of what? Keep in mind that international shipping is pretty significant now.

Offline cobraj

Like a set of what? Keep in mind that international shipping is pretty significant now.

As in Left + Right (Green shift + Blue Alt + Red Control + Yellow Windows).
And shipping should be alright, getting some stuff proxied, so will only have to pay for the shipping to him (which is CONUS :D).

Offline L4yercake

As in Left + Right (Green shift + Blue Alt + Red Control + Yellow Windows).
And shipping should be alright, getting some stuff proxied, so will only have to pay for the shipping to him (which is CONUS :D).

You need both Yellow 1x? I just need one, thought I might as well ask.

Offline metafour

Heh, yeah that's probably not going to happen. As hard as it might be to sell the whole set at this time, selling half wouldn't be half as hard, it would be at least twice!

Offline L4yercake

Heh, yeah that's probably not going to happen. As hard as it might be to sell the whole set at this time, selling half wouldn't be half as hard, it would be at least twice!

Well if cobraj decides he doesn't want to buy them I'll buy the whole set cos I really need that 1x.  :rolleyes:

Offline The_Ed

Doesn't 7bit sell those 1x yellow keys?
R.I.P.ster

Offline cobraj

Well if cobraj decides he doesn't want to buy them I'll buy the whole set cos I really need that 1x.  :rolleyes:

Yeah no worries.
If you can sell it as a set go for it :)
Just thought I would ask, as my friend is looking for a RGBY :) (or even a RGB)

Offline L4yercake

Doesn't 7bit sell those 1x yellow keys?

Does he?

Offline The_Ed

A quick search of DT gives me -

Code: [Select]
DIAMONDWY125................|..5|..1|45.left.....|$0.78|White.on.Yellow.Diamond.(row.4)
DIAMONDBY125................|..5|..1|195.left....|$0.78|Black.on.Yellow.Diamond.(row.4)
DIAMONDBY100................|..5|..1|45.left.....|$0.65|Black.on.Yellow.Diamond.(row.4)
R.I.P.ster

Offline L4yercake

A quick search of DT gives me -

Code: [Select]
DIAMONDWY125................|..5|..1|45.left.....|$0.78|White.on.Yellow.Diamond.(row.4)
DIAMONDBY125................|..5|..1|195.left....|$0.78|Black.on.Yellow.Diamond.(row.4)
DIAMONDBY100................|..5|..1|45.left.....|$0.65|Black.on.Yellow.Diamond.(row.4)

Nvm then. Thanks Ed!

Offline The_Ed

Sorry metafour... It just didn't seem right for him to buy a whole set for a single 65cent key... Though 7bit has a trackrecord of slow shipping times...
R.I.P.ster

Offline metafour

No worries!

Offline blueSmoke

• Life is what happens while you're busy Fixing RSI
Metafour,
I am interested for the phantom PCB + teensy with/without the plate. I already have a 125 plate and so would rather take it without the plate. Will send PM in case you don't get a chance to read this.
Model M, Filco Tenkeyless White, Few others, few more others, Noise-hater (ongoing project), blah-blah (to be fillled later...)

Offline metafour

Both Phantom sets are pending receipt of payment at this time.

EDIT: one set paid for, remaining set still pending receipt of payment.
« Last Edit: Mon, 18 March 2013, 17:27:07 by metafour »