Author Topic: KeyForge  (Read 2178483 times)

Offline Cocopah

• Lurker Extraordinaire
Re: KeyForge - LEFTOVERS SALE 1/21
« Reply #1150 on: Sat, 21 January 2017, 23:22:22 »
....and DONE.

HOWEVER, I feel like showering GH with Topre love. If you weren't able to get into the sale, email me at kyle@keyforge.com and let me know what you'd like from the following colors, max three keys. Second chance for you slow bastards. First come, first serve.

Here's what's available, there are only a few of each.

Osiris Nightshade Topre

Osiris RIXIS Topre

Osiris Hemocult Topre

Osiris Anthracite Topre

Osiris Chlorium Topre

Don't say I wasn't ever good to you.

Are those with the wolfjaw?

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #1151 on: Sat, 21 January 2017, 23:24:18 »
....and DONE.

HOWEVER, I feel like showering GH with Topre love. If you weren't able to get into the sale, email me at kyle@keyforge.com and let me know what you'd like from the following colors, max three keys. Second chance for you slow bastards. First come, first serve.

Osiris Nightshade Topre

Osiris RIXIS Topre

Osiris Hemocult Topre

Osiris Anthracite Topre

Osiris Chlorium Topre

Are those with the wolfjaw?

Yep. All Topre keys will have Wolfjaw, aside from older Sabers :)

Offline Aperture_Sci

• ZZ96 / 65g Zealios / GMK Sky Dolch
« Reply #1152 on: Sat, 21 January 2017, 23:30:42 »
The left over sale is completed and everyone got their invoices, however, us who paid weeks ago still haven't even gotten their shipping information yet. Kind of strange the opportunity to make more money before dealing with already paid customers was taken. People are already posting theirs on the aftermarket and mine hasn't even been packaged yet.

Offline Cocopah

• Lurker Extraordinaire
« Reply #1153 on: Sat, 21 January 2017, 23:32:55 »
Nice, I didn't know they were implemented yet. I might have to swap out an MX slider and try to win one next sale.

Offline nukkawut

« Reply #1154 on: Sat, 21 January 2017, 23:33:21 »
Hey Sneaky,

If the winner of the fruit contest doesn't respond, can you re pick someone 30 minutes prior to the sale going live? I am dying to get some caps.

Also, never got a shipping notification but I have a special edition so I'm guessing you haven't gotten to those orders yet.

Thanks!

Someone's salty about not being quick enough.

Offline KnightDX

« Reply #1155 on: Sat, 21 January 2017, 23:33:59 »
The left over sale is completed and everyone got their invoices, however, us who paid weeks ago still haven't even gotten their shipping information yet. Kind of strange the opportunity to make more money before dealing with already paid customers was taken. People are already posting theirs on the aftermarket and mine hasn't even been packaged yet.

I paid weeks ago just like you from the original sale, and my artisans just arrived today on the 21st ; however there is ALOT of moving parts and all to get everything right, packaged up, printing off labels, and packaging, specially if you work a regular 8-5 job in addition to all this.

Patience is key, and they're well worth the wait.

Offline TheHye

« Reply #1156 on: Sat, 21 January 2017, 23:34:59 »
Damn, didn't make it. Congrats all who did!

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #1157 on: Sat, 21 January 2017, 23:39:50 »

Your order, along with a few other Limited Edition orders, are packaged and ready to receive shipping labels this evening, as stated in previous comments.

All other orders from Scythes and Scepters have received labels and are shipping out, or have already been received. Not a single label has been printed for the Leftovers Sale. I'm trying to get all of shipping done in a single weekend, and I would say around 95% of people from last sale have been taken care of.

Don't make it seem like I haven't taken care of a single person from the last sale, and now I'm just making more money or something. That's incorrect. I'm clearing out remaining stock and getting everyone's orders shipped out ASAP.

If you have further issues, feel free to PM me. Also, you are welcome to give up your order for a refund if you are unhappy. There are plenty of people here that would gladly take your keys.

Offline doostin

« Reply #1158 on: Sat, 21 January 2017, 23:40:28 »
....and DONE.

Osiris Nightshade Topre

Osiris RIXIS Topre

Osiris Hemocult Topre

Osiris Anthracite Topre

Osiris Chlorium Topre

Are any of these left? Emailed :)

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #1159 on: Sat, 21 January 2017, 23:54:54 »
Snagged a Hemo Osiris! Seems anthra mayhem was veryyyy popular, post translucency find out especially.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can confirm. Mine's pretty sick

High praise coming from Bambino :D

Offline Aperture_Sci

• ZZ96 / 65g Zealios / GMK Sky Dolch
« Reply #1160 on: Sun, 22 January 2017, 00:06:24 »
I guess I should just be happy I won something in the first place; will be waiting for tracking information as I will be out of state this week and need to have someone come pick up my mail!

Offline lovechan

• one for all,all for one,I'm lovechan,doing better.
    • HLZZ Keycaps
« Reply #1161 on: Sun, 22 January 2017, 00:11:18 »
never won any one in first come first serve its maybe has a dely between us.if someone unpaid or gave up,pls pm me,thanks. also need a hug this time.

Offline donjoan666

« Reply #1162 on: Sun, 22 January 2017, 00:58:27 »
Okay. Lez go /r/Mechmarket.

Offline Overchecken8

« Reply #1163 on: Sun, 22 January 2017, 02:07:36 »
....and DONE.

Osiris Nightshade Topre

Osiris RIXIS Topre

Osiris Hemocult Topre

Osiris Anthracite Topre

Osiris Chlorium Topre

Emailed about the leftover topre! Hopefully I can grab one or two cuz I LOVE the sculpt!!

Offline TwinkieTime

« Reply #1164 on: Sun, 22 January 2017, 03:19:37 »
Sent an email regarding switching one of my choices with Chlorium since the option wasn't there at the time I submitted the google doc... didn't get seen I guess. Oh well, still happy with what I got. Thanks for the sale Sneaky Potato!

Offline smithyithy

• a l p s
« Reply #1165 on: Sun, 22 January 2017, 05:41:57 »
 :D :D :D
KBD75; Alps64 trio; some other stuff

Offline Jeu

« Reply #1166 on: Sun, 22 January 2017, 08:57:54 »
Sent an email regarding switching one of my choices with Chlorium since the option wasn't there at the time I submitted the google doc... didn't get seen I guess. Oh well, still happy with what I got. Thanks for the sale Sneaky Potato!
Chlorium could have been gone by the time he got to your submission too, never know! Congrats on what you snagged :)

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #1167 on: Sun, 22 January 2017, 11:54:38 »
Chlorium could have been gone by the time he got to your submission too, never know! Congrats on what you snagged :)

It was. Sorry :(

Offline networkdrift

« Reply #1168 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 14:12:11 »
Hey Sneaky, just wanted to when we can expect shipment notifications for the leftover sale. Thank you!

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #1169 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 16:27:21 »
Hey Sneaky, just wanted to when we can expect shipment notifications for the leftover sale. Thank you!

Expect Leftovers Sale packages to go out by the end of the week, once I've taken care of the Limited Edition packages. I will post an announcement once everyone from that sale has been taken care of, and then all of the packages from the Leftovers sale will go out at once. I fully expect to have all packages out by the end of this week, fully completing both sales.

If you've received tracking and it hasn't moved, it will be dropped off with a wave this week and you'll see some movement.

Just so everyone is clear, NOBODY will be forgotten about from either sale. One of the last big waves of packages went to the mail about an hour ago, so most orders have been fulfilled from the Scythes and Scepters, with the exception of a few address changes and some Limited Edition orders. ANY order that has not received tracking yet will get it over the next couple of days, with absolute priority to the people that have been waiting on Scythes and Scepters. Nobody will receive tracking for the leftovers sale until the last package from S&S has gone into the mailbox.

I will make a very clear announcement, as well as update the OP, once all orders that I am aware of have gone out. Again, all orders from both sales will be completely sent out this week, with priority to Scythes and Scepters.

We're almost there, folks. Everyone has been wonderfully patient, and I know some of you have been waiting a while. I've taken over another room in my house and turned it into an order packing/shipping hub, so expect much quicker and more efficient shipping from here on out.

Offline IneffableTao

« Reply #1170 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 16:30:45 »
Sneaky, just wanted to say a very belated thanks for my selection as the fruit contest winner.  I was out of town all weekend and other than our PMs was mostly offline.  Everything worked out great, but didn't want to appear ungrateful!  Thanks again

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #1171 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 16:35:50 »
Sneaky, just wanted to say a very belated thanks for my selection as the fruit contest winner.  I was out of town all weekend and other than our PMs was mostly offline.  Everything worked out great, but didn't want to appear ungrateful!  Thanks again

Not a problem at all, thanks for the post. I appreciate everyone that participated. I know it wasn't the most exciting contest, but all of the entries were great! I do honestly try to keep this thread somewhat interesting at times, so that you guys get more experience out of my work than just the typical "I make stuff, give money".

Offline Overchecken8

« Reply #1172 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 16:59:14 »
Got in on the leftover sale and can't wait to see them!

Offline rustywok

« Reply #1173 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 19:48:12 »
I thought I had struck out again but at the last minute, at the very end of the Leftover Sale, I snagged three topre Osiris caps in Hemocult, Anthracite and RIXIS. Got all three of my picks. The photos look great and I can't wait to see them for real. That lifted my spirits. I'm thinking they are the wolfjaw version.

Offline Loft

« Reply #1174 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 20:43:17 »
Got both my first picks! Really excite to get these. Thanks ^_^

Offline brizzzle

• ipee9932cd
« Reply #1175 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 23:46:17 »
Snagged a couple leftovers, can't wait to get them!

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #1176 on: Wed, 25 January 2017, 08:16:58 »
TFW at work and get a text from my wife.

Offline Jeu

« Reply #1177 on: Wed, 25 January 2017, 10:21:05 »

Show Image

Gold....leave work now! Haha

Offline Overchecken8

« Reply #1178 on: Wed, 25 January 2017, 10:35:25 »

Show Image

Gold....leave work now! Haha

I second this! We must know what's in the bag!

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #1179 on: Wed, 25 January 2017, 12:50:47 »

Show Image

Time to quit your job

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #1180 on: Wed, 25 January 2017, 13:44:25 »
Time to quit your job

LOL, yea great reason to do so actually - thank you for the gold bag, but most of all I want to say that is the absolute best (physical) invoice I've ever received, I appreciate that very much.

Now to get a topre board for the wolfjaw Mayhem!

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #1181 on: Wed, 25 January 2017, 16:02:22 »
Time to quit your job

LOL, yea great reason to do so actually - thank you for the gold bag, but most of all I want to say that is the absolute best (physical) invoice I've ever received, I appreciate that very much.

Meaning the paper invoice included? :)

Offline Cocopah

• Lurker Extraordinaire
« Reply #1182 on: Wed, 25 January 2017, 16:43:22 »
Time to quit your job

The paper invoice is included?! Noooo the wife must never know!

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #1183 on: Wed, 25 January 2017, 16:49:01 »
Time to quit your job

The paper invoice is included?! Noooo the wife must never know!

I heavily debated not including paper invoices, but in the end it's easier to keep things straight when packing orders.

Solution: put pillow over wife's head while she sleeps to keep her from pestering you about invoice.

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #1184 on: Wed, 25 January 2017, 17:08:59 »

Correct, it was a very nice touch to the packaging!

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #1185 on: Wed, 25 January 2017, 17:43:38 »

Correct, it was a very nice touch to the packaging!

Glad to hear it :) Do us all a favor and post some photos of your keys!

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #1186 on: Wed, 25 January 2017, 19:05:45 »

Both our phones kinda suck though and we don't own a proper camera so they're not going to do them justice most likely! I'll post some tomorrow though, the gold bag Mayhem is so cool, I'll have to get a set to match it some time!

Offline QuickDelat

« Reply #1187 on: Thu, 26 January 2017, 01:51:48 »
Got my Mayhem 2 days ago, I really like the profile, it's a nice match with DSA, love the detail too. It's a step up from the saber.
Photo's here reminded me that I didn't see stickers, going to double check the envelope this evening. I was just too excited to put the cap on my board

Offline Jeu

« Reply #1188 on: Thu, 26 January 2017, 09:22:19 »

Both our phones kinda suck though and we don't own a proper camera so they're not going to do them justice most likely! I'll post some tomorrow though, the gold bag Mayhem is so cool, I'll have to get a set to match it some time!
Gold bag potato better than no gold bag for us ;) even potatoes occasionally take good pictures I've found haha.

Offline gerdo

« Reply #1189 on: Thu, 26 January 2017, 22:49:57 »
Any update on shipping the Leftover Sale orders? Just can't wait to get my hands on my caps! :D

Offline smithyithy

• a l p s
« Reply #1190 on: Fri, 27 January 2017, 08:21:31 »
I don't think I've received a shipping email for mine.

I'm trying to keep track of all my orders as I have half a dozen things coming from North America all through PayPal's shipping notification, but I think I'm missing an email from KeyForge

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #1191 on: Fri, 27 January 2017, 09:01:34 »
Shipping labels for the leftovers sale will be printed and shipped this weekend. I've just about taken care of everyone from Scythes and Scepters, just a few more labels to print and then one last wave to ship (for those that are waiting on tracking to move).

Offline LDobler

« Reply #1192 on: Fri, 27 January 2017, 09:02:13 »
Hello, I received my caps today. A Mayhem and a Osiris, both in the RIXIS colorway.

I do like the quality and details of the caps but I enjoy the Mayhem more than the Osiris cap.
If anybody (preferably from EU) wants to trade their Mayhem for my Osiris please PM me!  :thumb:
I'd like to trade for a limited edition or Nightshade Mayhem in MX. My Osiris is also MX.
Thank you!

Timestamp: http://imgur.com/vyUyDsD

PS: Great work keyforge!

Offline smithyithy

• a l p s
« Reply #1193 on: Fri, 27 January 2017, 09:19:10 »
Thanks for the reply Sneaky Spud, look forward to my Anthracite Osiris  :cool: :cool:

Offline Sarillexis

« Reply #1194 on: Fri, 27 January 2017, 18:48:09 »
Look who showed up today!  Amazing work!

Sneaky, the Rixis Mayhem is Topre, but my invoice and request were for MX across the board.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #1195 on: Fri, 27 January 2017, 19:49:04 »

Show Image

Show Image

Sneaky, the Rixis Mayhem is Topre, but my invoice and request were for MX across the board.

Nooooo! Super sorry about that. I'll get you fixed up. Beautiful picture of the Mayhem btw

Offline Cocopah

• Lurker Extraordinaire
« Reply #1196 on: Fri, 27 January 2017, 19:51:23 »

Offline brennan08512

« Reply #1197 on: Fri, 27 January 2017, 20:14:20 »

Show Image

Show Image

Those look so nice. I can't wait until the leftover sale ships!

Offline Bi0

« Reply #1198 on: Sat, 28 January 2017, 03:31:34 »
I will just say this, I must own all of these including all colorways.  One of my favorite sets to date.   :eek:

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #1199 on: Sun, 29 January 2017, 23:00:21 »

ANNOUNCEMENT

Last few S&S packages are ready and will be going in the mail tomorrow, and people will receive tracking for the Leftovers sale over the next couple of hours. Please note that if you received more than three or four keys across both sales, I may have sent you two packages due to my small bubble mailer size. All packages have an invoice, so if you are missing any keys, please verify that they are present on your invoice before contacting me. If not, you probably received tracking for a second package.

Also, if your tracking says "Delivered to St George, UT" for some reason, don't panic. There were around five packages that came back to me without ever leaving the state for some unknown reason. Those will also ship back out tomorrow, so don't worry about it.

As always, if you have any issues with your keys or are unhappy for any reason, let me know. I really strive to give you guys my best, but sometimes I'm human and overlook something. Let me know about it and I'll get you taken care of.
« Last Edit: Mon, 30 January 2017, 00:47:09 by Sneaky Potato »