geekhack Marketplace > KeyPop.net

The Coffee Set is officially open for sales!

<< < (4/5) > >>

nokcha:

--- Quote from: phx on Wed, 15 May 2013, 08:16:10 ---argh non white ` \ and spacebar
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

guess this is a good thing, otherwise I would have blown another $90 on a set I'm never gonna use  :p

edit: seriously tho, it would be awesome if you can get them.

--- End quote ---

Each set comes with a free cream spacebar :]
Unfortunately although I've had a few requests for the ` and \ keys in cream color, the demand was too little..
There was great demand for tsangan kits but ironically only a handful were sold when they were finally made.

phx:

--- Quote from: nokcha on Wed, 15 May 2013, 13:37:26 ---
--- Quote from: phx on Wed, 15 May 2013, 08:16:10 ---argh non white ` \ and spacebar
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

guess this is a good thing, otherwise I would have blown another $90 on a set I'm never gonna use  :p

edit: seriously tho, it would be awesome if you can get them.

--- End quote ---

Each set comes with a free cream spacebar :]
Unfortunately although I've had a few requests for the ` and \ keys in cream color, the demand was too little..
There was great demand for tsangan kits but ironically only a handful were sold when they were finally made.

--- End quote ---

well that sucks.
but next time around when you guys do another full set you should definitely include those 2 caps, a small increase in cost (i assume) to please a lot more people.
I will keep an eye on this thread in the off chance the demand gets high enough to get those 2 caps made.

thanks!

Oxblood:
You should also include a number pad set. I have a feeling you would sell more of those then the Tsangan

rDuck:

--- Quote from: Oxblood on Mon, 20 May 2013, 12:03:45 ---You should also include a number pad set. I have a feeling you would sell more of those then the Tsangan

--- End quote ---

Honestly thats the only thing that held be mack from getting this, cause its a beautiful set

bianco:
yes on the numpad... and if there was a compatible spacebar key for cm tk...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version