geekhack Marketplace > The Athenaeum

Sketches

(1/6) > >>

Michael:
Wanted to share some of my artwork. And have a discussion with people with similar passions.

I started drawing when I was about 8 years old. Star Wars was my first inspiration. Second was comic books. I wanted to work for Image comics right out of college.
I think right around that time was when the comic book industry was flailing, and artists weren't being paid much anymore. Since then, I went mostly into Web-related
media; User Experience, UI Design, etc.

Here are a few pieces I did early on after college. Some are more recent, and focused around game character design (which is what I am currently working my way into):

hashbaz:
notbad.jpg !!

Some of these are really good man, nice work.  I can see the McFarlane influence. :)

Michael:

--- Quote from: hashbaz on Tue, 06 August 2013, 20:29:26 ---notbad.jpg !!

Some of these are really good man, nice work.  I can see the McFarlane influence. :)

--- End quote ---

Thanks, and yes definitely A LOT of McFarlane influence. The Spawn series was very inspirational

Michael:
Looks like only mods can post here. I will try to fix that

Glissant:
Those are AMAZING, broheim. And the story that accompanied was totally a scene setter.
Now, how do I steal skills in this game again? All kinds of jelly is spilling out of me.

Btw, ever had a thought about making your own web comic?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version