geekhack Marketplace > Signature Plastics / PimpMyKeyboard

GB Site Updates & Upgrades

<< < (2/13) > >>

Excessive:
And then there was purchase history.....  :thumb:

ideus:
Is there an option to alter an order? I am considering to change some items in one I made.

Excessive:

--- Quote from: ideus on Wed, 02 April 2014, 10:22:42 ---Is there an option to alter an order? I am considering to change some items in one I made.

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately not, we are asking everyone to make sure that their orders are final before buying. You can add to orders but we ask that you only cancel if it is 100% necessary. The reason for this, is that it could cause pricing issues for the GB and other customers.

If to many people decided to change their order at the same time, then the GB could potentially head in the wrong direction. Instead of breaking lower price tiers - it would revert back into higher price tiers. This would make the orders authorized at a lower price levels no longer valid.

With that said if you have to have your order cancelled and/or modified we can do this manually for you. Hopefully this makes sense.

ideus:

--- Quote from: Excessive on Wed, 02 April 2014, 10:36:35 ---
--- Quote from: ideus on Wed, 02 April 2014, 10:22:42 ---Is there an option to alter an order? I am considering to change some items in one I made.

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately not, we are asking everyone to make sure that their orders are final before buying. You can add to orders but we ask that you only cancel if it is 100% necessary. The reason for this, is that it could cause pricing issues for the GB and other customers.

If to many people decided to change their order at the same time, then the GB could potentially head in the wrong direction. Instead of breaking lower price tiers - it would revert back into higher price tiers. This would make the orders authorized at a lower price levels no longer valid.

With that said if you have to have your order cancelled and/or modified we can do this manually for you. Hopefully this makes sense.

--- End quote ---

I think people that wants to add something to the order may have a way to do it. You should consider that initial items were defined under different pricing tiers. Later, when prices are lower they may attract more buyers. Actually many have stated they are waiting until the last days of the GB to set they orders precisely because of this. In the other hand, if we all waited until the last time, the pricing tiers would not be lower, ever. That is why early buyers should have an option to re-arrange their orders.

Excessive:
You can definitely add to your order. We will sort the orders during fulfillment so that they all ship together. It's only the canceling existing purchases that can potentially cause problems.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version