Author Topic: Post your Loot [WINNERS BE ANNOUNCED YO!]  (Read 43877 times)

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
Re: Post your Loot [Giveaway]
« Reply #100 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 20:56:48 »
Show Image

I already ripped the Klipsh out of the box so I can set up better sound for Fallout  :p but outside of that I got some amazing new snowboard gear! Now just a waiting game until it stops being 70 degrees on the east coast  :mad: (must be the Robot Devil's fault...)
Head out west, got tons of fresh powder here in Utah. Best time boarding i've had in a very long time.

Vermont is getting a lot of fresh snow as well.

Damn, really? I'm in North Carolina. It's way too hot now, unless I make the trek out to Snowshoe... and even they haven't had a lot of fresh powder.

Yeah my brother just checked and said they got 8 inches yesterday and are getting more in the next few days.

Offline lucaslink

« Reply #101 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 21:21:17 »

both gifts in one pic!

my mom said 'lucaslink, if he asks, tell your step dad that you gave me money for the jacket i bought you for christmas. ok?' sure thing! thanks mom!
i wanted this jacket. i did not need this jacket. but i love it. its lightweight and amazing at regulating temperature. its been extremely mild here so far this winter, and i figured this was a nice in between of just a sweater (too cold) or my full winter jacket (too hot.) im like goldie locks or something cause this ****s just right. oh, annnnd its great at wearing it in a rain storm. or in this case, the shower.

i got my girlfriend a new shower head last year for christmas while i puttered on with my dollar store special. this year she treated me to this wonderous thing. it massages!

hope everyone is having a dank holidays!

Timestaaamp:
More

« Last Edit: Sun, 27 December 2015, 21:28:50 by lucaslink »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #102 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 21:43:22 »
Show Image

both gifts in one pic!

my mom said 'lucaslink, if he asks, tell your step dad that you gave me money for the jacket i bought you for christmas. ok?' sure thing! thanks mom!
i wanted this jacket. i did not need this jacket. but i love it. its lightweight and amazing at regulating temperature. its been extremely mild here so far this winter, and i figured this was a nice in between of just a sweater (too cold) or my full winter jacket (too hot.) im like goldie locks or something cause this ****s just right. oh, annnnd its great at wearing it in a rain storm. or in this case, the shower.

i got my girlfriend a new shower head last year for christmas while i puttered on with my dollar store special. this year she treated me to this wonderous thing. it massages!

Timestaaamp:
More
Show Image

Show Image

Your mom calls you by your GH username?

Offline Ramage

• * Maker
« Reply #103 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 21:44:13 »
I started a small workshop in my garage so my family got me a few tools to help get me started. The coolest thing by far is the granite surface plate, it's calibrated to be flat within .0001 over the entire surface. Made my first key cap a few days ago. Thanks for doing the give away, good luck everyone!
[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #104 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 21:50:54 »
Show Image

both gifts in one pic!

Timestaaamp:
More
Show Image

Show Image

Doesn't yours? I know my mom does.

Offline lucaslink

« Reply #105 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 22:41:20 »
Doesn't yours? I know my mom does.

well since my username and real name are the same, yeah. in this instance though, she called me luke. i only get 'lucas link!' when i've disappointed her.

I started a small workshop in my garage so my family got me a few tools to help get me started. The coolest thing by far is the granite surface plate, it's calibrated to be flat within .0001 over the entire surface. Made my first key cap a few days ago. Thanks for doing the give away, good luck everyone!
(Attachment Link)

is that.. a wooden keycap??

Offline Vittra

• Airflow Optimizer
« Reply #106 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 22:42:39 »
im usually referred to as "hey mistake"

Filco MJ Linear R LE TKL

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #107 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 22:52:03 »

Show Image

Offline effectiveduck

« Reply #108 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 23:03:19 »
Framed original Death & Rebirth Poster

Seasons 1-5 of Adventure Time

Some random clothes

One of my favourite Ghibli films

Was looking to get back into reading so my friends got me some sweet books

I also got tickets to see Casablanca (one of my favourite films) at the rooftop cinema last night which was awesome.

I had an amazing Christmas this year, only small gatherings with family and friends but very special to me, and I love getting to see how others Christmases we're.

Thanks Bro, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #109 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 23:07:23 »
Show Image

Show Image

Some random clothes
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I also got tickets to see Casablanca (one of my favourite films) at the rooftop cinema last night which was awesome.

I had an amazing Christmas this year, only small gatherings with family and friends but very special to me, and I love getting to see how others Christmases we're.

Bruh! This is all so awesome congrats :D
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline Belfong

« Reply #110 on: Mon, 28 December 2015, 00:04:55 »
As a parent, all I get for Christmas are hugs and kisses after taking the family for a trip.
Probably can't capture a picture of that for labelling .. hmm, maybe I can..

Offline raymogi

« Reply #111 on: Mon, 28 December 2015, 00:09:25 »

As a parent, all I get for Christmas are hugs and kisses after taking the family for a trip.
Probably can't capture a picture of that for labelling .. hmm, maybe I can..

Belfong family picture? Instawin.
Please feed my addiction.

Offline jevvix

« Reply #112 on: Mon, 28 December 2015, 07:07:13 »
I received a few other small things but of course the highlights are always keyboard related!

These were a gift from my brother and his wife. He works for the government at a national laboratory. A few years ago I mentioned to him to keep any old keyboards he comes across as he always finds old electronics goodies they're throwing away. With his limited knowledge on my obsession of old clicky keyboards he managed to rescue these 3 from being thrown away and even more impressive none are rubber dome.

1391401 July '87
1391401 Sept '87
'U.S. AT-101 Keyboard' Silicon Graphics branded

Happy Holidays!
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 December 2015, 07:23:13 by jevvix »

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #113 on: Mon, 28 December 2015, 07:31:59 »

• DSA Dolch
  • White Pok3r MX Clears
  • Blank Galaxy set
  • DSA Dolch NOR addons
  • HKP G2 Nessie, G2 Green, Trooper Gray Wolf
  • Krap V1 & B6

I got some pretty dope pink slippers too. Christmas was great though, it's nice to spend time with family instead of doing other stuff. :thumb:

Offline gabba-gool

« Reply #114 on: Mon, 28 December 2015, 08:32:43 »

Got a few more things but nothing worth showing (i.e. boxer briefs, undershirts, gift cards etc).

The bottle of Hendrick's is nice for G&Ts and Negronis. A very nice gin for a reasonable price.

The 32oz Hydroflask has been amazing so far. The thing feels like it could survive a nuclear attack (hence the Vault Boy sticker). It's great, though. Keeps water cold for many hours.

The last gift worth showing was the giant annotated H.P. Lovecraft collection. I've recently been enjoying his stuff and there's a great podcast, "The H.P. Lovecraft Literary Podcast", if anyone is interested in anything like that. This book is pretty exhaustive with a ton of interesting appendices. Worth the purchase on amazon for a fair price.

Happy Holidays y'all!

Offline Sinanju

• Dustoff
« Reply #115 on: Mon, 28 December 2015, 10:39:04 »
Not too much a photo.  Got a few clothes and some coins for Christmas. Coins are all pre-1964, some of which I already had but mixed them all together. Pre 1964 coins are made with 90% silver, and these particular ones are not worth much more than their silver content, but I find them pretty cool.  Bought myself the book at Barnes and Noble. Thought it might be a nice change of pace vs what the Army teaches.

Honestly, was kinda disappointed this year. I know gifts aren't everything, but when I spend hours researching people's interest to make sure they will love what I buy and then get stuff I already have (like same sweater I was wearing),just kinda bums me out. Still nice to get time off and be with people though. [/rant]

Happy Holidays to all, and thanks to Bro for hosting the giveaway.

Good luck everybody.
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 December 2015, 10:47:47 by Sinanju »

Offline thatsmrdoctortoyou

• Dingo babies
    • IG
« Reply #116 on: Mon, 28 December 2015, 10:45:02 »
Don't really have much merchandise to show this year as we, my girlfriend and I, decided to travel to the UK to visit her brother instead of giving gifts. I guess you could say the vacation is the gift. Here's a picture I took yesterday at Warwick Castle:

Happy New Year!!!

EDIT: Ahh yes, the verification... Not quite sure how to provide verification that this picture was taken by me. Here is a screen shot of the file from which the photo's RAW file was converted to JPG.

« Last Edit: Mon, 28 December 2015, 11:19:53 by thatsmrdoctortoyou »

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #117 on: Mon, 28 December 2015, 11:44:03 »
i'll post a picture of my floor right when I get home because the only gift I got for Christmas is still hundreds of miles away and with my girlfriend

if only travelling were faster and more affordable : ' [[[[[[[[[[[[
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #118 on: Mon, 28 December 2015, 11:52:04 »

Got a new shirt from my girlfriend and some nerf guns to play with in university...  :cool:
As well as a voucher for us two, to do indoor skydiving / body flying from my parents!  :)

Offline lucaslink

« Reply #119 on: Mon, 28 December 2015, 12:43:29 »

Show Image

true story?

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #120 on: Mon, 28 December 2015, 13:30:36 »
Show Image

both gifts in one pic!

Timestaaamp:
More
Show Image

Show Image

Well now I want the coat.

What is it?

Offline linkshine

• * Destiny Supporter
  • If you wanna b my lover, u gotta get w/ my friends

Offline Jemaunji

« Reply #122 on: Mon, 28 December 2015, 13:49:31 »
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to the Geekhack fam. Hope everyone had a good week, I know I'm soaking up this College semester break. I really had a fun Christmas this year. My girlfriend got me one of my favorite sets HYPERFUSE and did a pretty good job of keeping it hidden from me. I also got some gift-cards, candy, The Alabama Shakes - Sound and Color, and a lot of socks of which I was too lazy to take pictures. Every year my GMA gets us a ornament that signifies something new we are doing that past year, this year I got the wine barrel Santa because I got a job as a bartender at a winery where I also do catering now, it's a really fun atmosphere and a great opportunity for me while I'm still in school. Also a cool part of my Christmas has always been my Grandma's Birthday and now she gets to share it with somebody, my GF!
Have a wonderful New Year GH! - JEMAUNJI
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 December 2015, 14:02:21 by Jemaunji »

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #124 on: Mon, 28 December 2015, 14:45:36 »
Merry Christmas eveyone!  I really enjoy seeing what everyone got or did for the holidays.  This year we kept it mellow as far as gifts:  me and the Wifeys gift to each other was a new TV.  Of course I couldn't not have presents under the tree for her, so I went a bit overboard and got her a couple different perfumes, some pjs, socks, and an oil diffuser (she has recently really gotten in the apothecary stuff).  My parents surprised us with a new camera that covers both me and the Wifeys Christmas and Birthdays, they all fall within a couple weeks.  I also got some socks, a $25 Amazon card, a new wallet, and a Gir Funko Pop.  Not shown is Fallout 4 that is still in the mail that was a gift from my daughter.  My wifes parents also got me a Fry's card:  got the desk lamp in the pic (also has the magnifying glass so I can do some smaller soldering stuff), and a couple clearance soundbar setups (Philips 2160 that you can see the edge of in the pic) to de-clutter my desktop and simplify the living room setup as well.   :thumb:  We also went to town for my daughters presents:  tons of stuff on black friday (most of the gifts in the picture).

wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline Blueblue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #125 on: Mon, 28 December 2015, 14:52:08 »
http://imgur.com/Ej4ERYe

Browsing around on Reddit doing nothing because I just graduated from uni. Found a Model M in my birthyear!
Literally my xmas gift to myself.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #126 on: Mon, 28 December 2015, 15:40:27 »
Show Image

Show Image

Some random clothes
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

that poster is amazing

Offline Hispes

• ISYMFS
« Reply #127 on: Mon, 28 December 2015, 15:46:03 »
Sadly I received no Star Wars or mechanical keyboard loot, but I did receive the following.

-Ruger 10/22 (Something fun for the range and an easy transition from pellet guns for my son)
-Angel's Envy Cask Strength 2015 (This may be my favorite gift, as I am a bourbon nerd)
-Telescoping hot dog/marshmallow roasters (for my fire pit)
-920 Lumen capable flashlight (This thing is BRIGHT.)
-Lansky diamond sharpening kit (I'm terrible with my water stones.)
-Pioneer head unit (nothing fancy, just BT and front USB, which were the only options I wanted)

Offline ramnes

• T fou, mec?
« Reply #128 on: Mon, 28 December 2015, 16:41:39 »
Merry Christmas everyone!

Here is my loot:

I love everything!

Handcrafted pens, a nice bow tie... and that "Mr Happy" shirt is just awesome!

The only thing missing is... a BroCap!  :D

Edit: oh noes, I forgot the paper.

« Last Edit: Mon, 28 December 2015, 17:38:15 by ramnes »
23h18 - photekq: hhkb with silenced realforce sliders and lubricated well is
23h18 - photekq: the best switch i've used

Offline ilSon

« Reply #129 on: Mon, 28 December 2015, 17:28:17 »
(see attachment) That's a jar of Mother's Kitchen "Green Lightning Pepper Jelly".  Had Christmas with the in-laws and they were generous.  Two pairs of slippers is more than twice as good as one.  The opera book, well, I'm no Fred Plotkin so I hope he knows what he's talking about.

Christmas dinner was all you can eat cornish game hens.  Father - in - law felt competitive and broke a crown off a tooth during bird #2.  He was pissed to see decay underneath when the Dr. said he drilled it all out.  After quitting (i won) he retired to his room for a day.

Also got a komodo dragon foot on a stick but my 3yr old stole it from me.
Have a happy 2016 everyone!  :)
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 December 2015, 17:52:33 by ilSon »

Offline kiwi99

• that's a gnarly dookie
  • authentic church of halverson member
« Reply #130 on: Mon, 28 December 2015, 19:05:11 »

Nothing keyboard related my family doesn't get the keyboard thing yet!  :)) maybe one day they'll understand

Polo shirts from my mom no picture of my dads gift since he likes to give what he calls "flat gifts". From my girlfriend I got a twsbi diamond 580al fountain pen, some diamine ink and a rhodia dotpad :D.
Her dad gave me his slide ruler which I plan on figuring out how to use. The wallet is a gift from myself and so is the 50mm canon f lens which costed $2! Lastly everything is on top of the beautiful quilt my girlfriends mom made me. 
What an all around epic christmas!  :D

Merry christmas and happy holidays everyone!

Offline amos5606

« Reply #131 on: Mon, 28 December 2015, 21:23:18 »
I got a lot of Hariboooo and also some pokemon stuff: a poke ball, a Mew and a Articuno last week.

The Golden bear, is especially one of my favorite snacks all the time.   :p   
The Poke mon means so much to my childhood, I can't stop recalling my memories of childhood after received those  tiny, pleasing poke monsters   

I'm grateful to received two of my favorite things last week, wish everyone else did received their lovely gift too :)
What will fill your hearts with delight ,,

Offline willidiots

« Reply #132 on: Mon, 28 December 2015, 22:42:45 »
Since I've plateaued on MKs and mostly just watch for interesting artisans at this point, lately I've been getting into headphones.  My wife laughed when I asked for these, so I was truly surprised to find them under the tree!

« Last Edit: Mon, 28 December 2015, 22:53:43 by willidiots »

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #133 on: Mon, 28 December 2015, 22:58:31 »
My gf is not working at the moment and I am one of those awkward people who say "Oh, I don't really want anything for christmas" so I really wasn't expecting anything.

Anyway, this is the amazing gift I got from her! It was actually wrapped inside of a flat rate box that my last brocaps came in (to make it easier to wrap and harder for me to guess what it was when under the tree) so it really threw me off when I saw the bro logo  :))

Life goal: get absolutely massive and wear this non-stop on my summer vacation  :thumb:

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #134 on: Mon, 28 December 2015, 23:08:01 »

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #135 on: Mon, 28 December 2015, 23:20:11 »
Got this, can now **** the bed with no worries.

DQ for cardboard, lol.
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 December 2015, 23:28:55 by SploogeFactory »
Methylated Spirits, not even once.

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #136 on: Tue, 29 December 2015, 00:17:38 »
- Model M 42H1292 - 23/8/96. needs clean and repair
- rotary cutting tool
- precision pliers/cutters
- Superfight
- some cash/gift cards too

such fun gifts!

Offline luminor

« Reply #137 on: Tue, 29 December 2015, 01:13:48 »
My greatest loot in my life.... my wonderful wife but it won't be complete without the rings :D After 2 years in long distance relationships, finally we are united.
Starting my new life, so far she hasn't complaint about any of my hobbies :p

Anyway Merry Christmas everyone!!!

« Last Edit: Wed, 30 December 2015, 21:12:28 by luminor »

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #138 on: Tue, 29 December 2015, 02:14:27 »
My gf is not working at the moment and I am one of those awkward people who say "Oh, I don't really want anything for christmas" so I really wasn't expecting anything.

Anyway, this is the amazing gift I got from her! It was actually wrapped inside of a flat rate box that my last brocaps came in (to make it easier to wrap and harder for me to guess what it was when under the tree) so it really threw me off when I saw the bro logo  :))

Show Image

Show Image

Life goal: get absolutely massive and wear this non-stop on my summer vacation  :thumb:

Got I want one of this! Tell me where from?
Ducky Shine 5 w Mx Browns  | White fox w Zelio's purple 67g | Gateron Blank set

Current Aims: Jack O Lantern is my end game cap. Looking for one.
                                                   --> MrLooolz's Classified. <--

Offline sitch

« Reply #139 on: Tue, 29 December 2015, 02:17:04 »
In asia we don't usually practice gift exchanging among family members so I just got myself something that I have always wanted - A soldering station Hakko FX888D !

Now it made the soldering process so much much easier when I can control the soldering temperature, unlike the few $ ones with constant temperature ( but it's a little too late, burnt a pcb and a teensy 2.0 before the purchase )

Sorry for the potato quality

Merry Christmas everyone  ;D

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #140 on: Tue, 29 December 2015, 03:42:44 »
Just a quick one bro was it mandatory to have your name on paper as I have/had ano access to a pen an  paper at the time of takin photos so I used my kindle and I can't retake the photos as the Times have been used now, hope that does no dq me
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #141 on: Tue, 29 December 2015, 05:08:17 »
Told everyone I wanted ejuice for Xmas and things got a little crazy at least I won't run out for awhile haha also one of the providers I work with named a strain after me (sed8ted kush)for my bday/Xmas and gifted me some to give away to friends and family   :p

Happy holidays everyone <3
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Zorberema

• * Maker
  • IG: @ZorbCaps
« Reply #142 on: Tue, 29 December 2015, 05:13:44 »
Got a soldering kit from my granddad! Haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but super excited to start using it soon! :)

Offline Bevo

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #143 on: Tue, 29 December 2015, 05:51:20 »
My greatest loot in my life.... my wonderful wife but it won't be complete without the rings :D After 2 years in long distance relationships, finally we are united.

Show Image

You're lucky. I got complaints after 3 months

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #144 on: Tue, 29 December 2015, 07:25:23 »

Show Image

Haha,  "complaining", my wife is actually concerned about my mental wellbeing because of this hobby.

Offline Bevo

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #145 on: Tue, 29 December 2015, 07:28:01 »
Starting my new life, so far she hasn't complaint about any of my hobbies

Show Image

Haha,  "complaining", my wife is actually concerned about my mental wellbeing because of this hobby.
Haha it is a hard thing for outsiders to grasp. Hell when I got into MK's I was totally judging you artisan lovers but slowly but surely I became one. I don't know what to think now...

Offline rddm

« Reply #146 on: Tue, 29 December 2015, 08:14:01 »

This christmas, my cousin wanted to prepare myself for the winter. In her view, a beanie was not enough to warm me and offered me also a bottle of Jack Daniels to complement.
No doubt I'll have a warm winter, lack to know is if the bottle lasts all winter.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #147 on: Tue, 29 December 2015, 11:58:31 »
Told everyone I wanted ejuice for Xmas and things got a little crazy at least I won't run out for awhile haha also one of the providers I work with named a strain after me (sed8ted kush)for my bday/Xmas and gifted me some to give away to friends and family   :p

Happy holidays everyone <3

Ashley @ Christmas

Offline garfi3ld

« Reply #148 on: Tue, 29 December 2015, 12:32:55 »
I didn't really ask for anything this year but my wife picked up a championship mini helmet to add to my collection in my office as I had been wanting to get one but had been putting it off.

Offline Mad_Maxx

« Reply #149 on: Tue, 29 December 2015, 12:44:33 »
My brothers are all really big into sweats and track shorts and all manner of athletic apparel, so my mom got me a pair of joggers. I normally don't really wear this kinda stuff, but I'm givin em a shot. I can see why people wear them, but they encourage me to just sit around and do nothing all day, and I don't need any more temptation.

Bonus hand made wool socks that I got for Christmas a year or two ago.

Bad switches is the only thing that I like