geekhack Marketplace > Clueboard

Thank you Skully

<< < (2/3) > >>

BunnyLake:

--- Quote from: pwade3 on Fri, 29 April 2016, 10:07:48 ---
--- Quote from: yinzer on Fri, 29 April 2016, 09:57:58 ---I'm excited to see more of these out in the community. With all of the customization options and affordable pricing, I think it could become a community staple, especially for US builders.

--- End quote ---

Seriously, so many layout options, case options, and now lighting options, at a great price with great customer service from skully.

I'm so close to finishing my board up and I can already tell skully is working hard to figure out my issues.

The fact that some customs get kinda "samey" could be an annoyance to some, but I don't see Clueboard suffering that issue any time soon. You really can personalize the hell out of these boards, I don't think I've seen 2 of the same board yet.

--- End quote ---

sorry to hear you have some issues but im sure skully will crush em for you

mine was a pleasure to build, i had it up and ready for typing within half an hour of unboxing it

romevi:

--- Quote from: yinzer on Fri, 29 April 2016, 09:57:58 ---When I was building my Clueboard, Skully and I exchanged more messages than I care to count. And I couldn't be more pleased with the end result.

I'm excited to see more of these out in the community. With all of the customization options and affordable pricing, I think it could become a community staple, especially for US builders.

That said, I think we may need a Clueboard gallery thread.

--- End quote ---

Skully is super helpful. I PM'd him a ton of questions before even ordering, and he was quick to answer every one. I'm now more confident that I need this board.

pwade3:

--- Quote from: BunnyLake on Fri, 29 April 2016, 10:09:06 ---
--- Quote from: pwade3 on Fri, 29 April 2016, 10:07:48 ---
--- Quote from: yinzer on Fri, 29 April 2016, 09:57:58 ---I'm excited to see more of these out in the community. With all of the customization options and affordable pricing, I think it could become a community staple, especially for US builders.

--- End quote ---

Seriously, so many layout options, case options, and now lighting options, at a great price with great customer service from skully.

I'm so close to finishing my board up and I can already tell skully is working hard to figure out my issues.

The fact that some customs get kinda "samey" could be an annoyance to some, but I don't see Clueboard suffering that issue any time soon. You really can personalize the hell out of these boards, I don't think I've seen 2 of the same board yet.

--- End quote ---

sorry to hear you have some issues but im sure skully will crush em for you

mine was a pleasure to build, i had it up and ready for typing within half an hour of unboxing it

--- End quote ---

There's just some firmware stuff with the RGB underlight going on. The assembly parts of the board were super pleasant and it was only my second time soldering.

But yeah I have complete faith in skully as well and I think that says a lot about how well he's running Clueboard.

Your board looks great btw, did you get your case from skully or somewhere else?

nickheller:
Very nice keyboard, I really should get my Clueboard finished :P

Also, this convinced my to buy sky dolch...

chuckdee:

--- Quote from: BunnyLake on Fri, 29 April 2016, 09:33:05 ---Just wanna say a huge thanks to skully who was incredibly accommodating throughout the entire experience of ordering this board

He was a pleasure to deal with start to finish and the board he has created is amazing

Incredibly intuitive design and very well thought out PCB, was a joy to build and an excellent starter board for anyone considering learning to build

--- End quote ---

Thanks for starting this thread.  I'd been thinking about a clueboard to replace my magicforce 68, but wasn't sure.

Now I am.

Thanks again!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version