geekhack Marketplace > Drop

The Amazing Chocolatier SA Keyset on Massdrop

<< < (2/6) > >>

My_Thoughts:
I wonder if this will be the first set where international ISO tips before the UK ISO?

Rally Man:
What are the color codes for?  Just the ESC key?  Or any key?

Oblotzky:

--- Quote from: Rally Man on Wed, 10 August 2016, 17:18:23 ---What are the color codes for?  Just the ESC key?  Or any key?

--- End quote ---

The color codes are not actually keys included in the set, they merely show you what color code the 6 different colors used in this set are. It's a presentation just like the "Doubleshot Keycap" image isn't actually a key included.

Rally Man:
Oh, I understand that, I guess I my question didn't come out correct.  Basically I was asking can any of the keycaps, like the ESC, be made in the colors codes shown?  So could I order a blue ESC keycap for example?

Oblotzky:

--- Quote from: Rally Man on Thu, 11 August 2016, 09:06:46 ---Oh, I understand that, I guess I my question didn't come out correct.  Basically I was asking can any of the keycaps, like the ESC, be made in the colors codes shown?  So could I order a blue ESC keycap for example?

--- End quote ---

Oh okay. Sadly you can not, SP would need to produce the ESC keys seperately with the given quantities of each color, which would add a lot of work to the order. All modifier sets will include the ESC key in brown. The closest you can get to having a differently colord ESC key would be ordering the Novelty set and using one of the colored Wonka symbol keys instead, or hope to win one of the raffeled yellow MassDrop keys.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version