Author Topic: Just found out Project Keyboard dissolved...  (Read 2780 times)

Offline holatir427

Just found out Project Keyboard dissolved...
« on: Sun, 05 November 2023, 02:39:45 »
Has anyone gotten a chargeback for any of the GBs they were involved in?

I'm pretty frustrated, as I ordered a set of GMK Sumis from them 3 YEARS AGO. Im thinking its going to be literally impossible to get a chargeback going, so im out $250. I recieved an email back from them in June regarding if they wanted me to cancel their mousemats and get the keycaps sooner, I wish I went that route.

Has anyone had any success getting their money back? Would be nice if we could do something about this legal wise, as the owner just took a bunch of money from us and got off scott free?

Mod Edit: User is a spambot, this post is a repost from Reddit - leaving it up for posterity though
« Last Edit: Thu, 28 December 2023, 18:23:02 by HoffmanMyster »

Offline Rhienfo

• Why is everything I want here so expensive :(
Re: Just found out Project Keyboard dissolved...
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 06 November 2023, 03:33:27 »
Probably can't get your money back sadly, also legal battles probably won't be effective since project keyboard seemed to have no money to pay  their taxes, which that money would go to that I feel.

I'm not sure if this is still available but novelkeys was allowing people to buy these sets at below cost so at least you get the set, but again not sure if this ended so maybe you can get in there.

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 12 November 2023, 15:47:03 »
I am in the same boat, haha. I was in no rush and wanted to get everything in one piece.

I don't think there is anything we can do unless some vendors somehow come up with our orders.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Offline stonefist

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 21 November 2023, 08:30:46 »
I’m on the same exact boat, and I’ve even asked novelkeys as they are taking over some of the group buys, but no word on GMK Sumi. At this point I don’t think we’ll ever get them, we got scammed.