Author Topic: It's in the mail...  (Read 2279934 times)

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
  • King of Stickers (and GBs)
Re: It's in the mail...
« Reply #250 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 01:47:20 »
double tall non-fat soy toffee nut latte with nutmeg

Aw, come one, you havent tried the triple-grande-decaf-ristretto-non-fat-3-raw-sugar-latte-with-caramel-drizzle.

Yeap, starbucks baristas hate me, and I hate starbucks too  :)) :))

Grande bold. They love me, And I love them :)

I fine coffee bean's latte more skillful than starbucks.......

coffee bean - sugar free, definitely!
starbucks - undrinkable without sugar

Offline Alessandro

• * Vendor
  • The Price Is Right
    • Alessandro's Sweet Shop
« Reply #251 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 01:59:49 »
I hate Starbucks.
KBC Poker | MX Reds | Beige Doubleshots
Goldtouch 10Key Pad | MX Browns | Beige Doubleshots
IBM Model M-122 Terminal (Bolt modded) | Buckling Springs | Beige Dyesubs

Alessandro's Sweet Shop- "I never said they were art."

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #252 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 02:06:06 »
I hate Starbucks.

Coffee bean's coffee is better :D

Although there is only 1 thing I find drinkable in starbucks. That tazo tea glass bottles taste fine  :p :p

Offline exousia7

« Reply #253 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 06:26:14 »
Asked a friend to help me buy a SS 6Gv2 Red Switch. Waiting for her to it to me during X-mas. XD

Offline TwistedMentat

• It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
« Reply #254 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 09:22:44 »
For my first-ever mechanical keyboard experience, I had the opportunity to try a family member's Rosewill RK-9100 with MX Browns.  That's the new (very brightly) illuminated one.  After I got my eyesight back, I started reading lots of GH and DT threads about all kinds of key switches (the "Try before you buy" threads were very helpful) and I can echo much of what I've read:  like other reviewers, I find that the meager tactile feedback of the browns conveys a "scratchy" and "unrefined" sense.  Additionally, I can identify with those who surmised that the brown switches are trying too hard to appeal to both typists and gamers, and as a result, living up to neither group's expectations.  The Rosewill also helped me to determine that I am a heavy-handed typist, as I consider the browns far too light for my preference.  I found the funky coating on the keys to be quite off-putting, though I realize that is a necessity for backlighting.  While searching for something with more feedback and resistance, I was drooling over the Deck Legend Frost Tactile (the only board I could find with MX Clears), but it's just a bit out of my price comfort zone for a first-time purchase.  Don't get me wrong -- I really like Fruity Pebbles cereal.  But not for all three meals of the day for the next month (I'm on a pretty tight budget right now).

"What to do.... What to do?"  I was restless and clicking around aimlessly on mechanicalkeyboards.com when, on a whim, I ran a search for boards with one of the more obscure switches: MX Greens.

:eek:

A white light shone warmly upon my face, and I heard the singing of angels as I saw it.

A Limited Edition Ducky keyboard
with MX Green key switches
dip switches to control NKRO, the Windows/Super/whatever key, etc.
PBT keyca-- no, WAIT!  Side-printed PBT keycaps!
and the switches are PCB-mounted so I can easily try other MX varieties if I wish.

"But would 80 grams be too much resistance?" I wondered aloud.  My cat, lazy and apathetic as ever, had no answer... but I knew the astute aficionados at GeekHack would.

After discovering that there was apparently a mistake with pricing, then reading VesperSAINT's review and gazing longingly at his pictures, I went for it.

How could I not?

I'm really looking forward to getting it under my fingers!  If it turns out, however, that I really can't stand it... well, I guess I'll have to find 59 more things to say here and then you'll see it in the classifieds forum.  But don't hold your breath, cuz that puppy looks awesome!  :p
« Last Edit: Mon, 03 December 2012, 09:31:14 by TwistedMentat »

Offline Alessandro

• * Vendor
  • The Price Is Right
« Reply #255 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 09:57:55 »
3 Cherry Metallic Stickers from Shadovved
2 MX Greys, 2 Clears and 1 Brown from The_Ed
2 Red Esc caps from EK

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #256 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 10:00:41 »
2 Red Esc caps from EK

Oh come on! I need to spoil your excitement again!

Or maybe not  ;) ;) ;)

Offline Alessandro

• * Vendor
  • The Price Is Right
« Reply #257 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 10:13:24 »
2 Red Esc caps from EK

Oh come on! I need to spoil your excitement again!

Or maybe not  ;) ;) ;)

That's not spoiling, that's just teasing, meanie! ;)

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #258 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 10:15:45 »
Hm, so you like a good tease eh  ;D ;D

Heh, dont worry, as soon as the darned envelopes arrive, me will post them out. WITHOUT DELAY!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #259 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 15:13:42 »
<snip>
A white light shone warmly upon my face, and I heard the singing of angels as I saw it.
<snip>
"But would 80 grams be too much resistance?" I wondered aloud.  My cat, lazy and apathetic as ever, had no answer... but I knew the astute aficionados at GeekHack would.

Welcome to Geekhack!

A well-written post - I loled at these bits.

Only a couple of people have said they feel the springs in greens are too stiff, everyone else loves it.

Good luck!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Leaving 6/15; returning 6/22 or so.
« Reply #260 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 15:17:30 »
I have all sorts of stuff in the mail... I forget what all I have coming in. Should have like a wiki or something... :P

Offline Daniel Beardsmore

• RIP
    • Boring twaddle
« Reply #261 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 16:30:38 »
A salmon Alps Apple board. Probably for a lot more than it would have cost me if I'd bought the one that was right in front of me a few years back. (Which was really smooth, like blue Alps. Getting it for a very rough black/salmon comparison, although of course it proves nothing considering the differences in feel due to wear, and that my black Alps are on a NIB board.)

Stiiiiiiiiiill waiting for the Quiet Pro to reach our shores!!
Bore Awards
Most Boring Person on the Planet – 2011 Winner

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #262 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 17:51:30 »
I have all sorts of stuff in the mail... I forget what all I have coming in. Should have like a wiki or something... :P

I tried keeping track, it was too hard to keep up with everything :(

Plus surprises are nice
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
It's in the mail...
« Reply #263 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 17:59:11 »

I tried keeping track, it was too hard to keep up with everything :(

Plus surprises are nice

I have a list on my phone. Couple dozen things on there. I need to. Between 3 addresses its just too hard to forget or lose something.

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #264 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 18:07:58 »
I'm trying to keep it all on my wiki (see signature). It's working alright so far since I started the wiki up midway through a couple of orders.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #265 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 18:09:08 »
I prefer to keep track of things as they generally take 2 or 3 weeks to arrive, and it is (nice?) to know if something has gone missing.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
Re: Re: It's in the mail...
« Reply #266 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 18:22:52 »
I prefer to keep track of things as they generally take 2 or 3 weeks to arrive, and it is (nice?) to know if something has gone missing.
More like it is "good" to know, so that you may then pursue avenues to get it if it is lost.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #267 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 19:15:17 »
That's what bugs me about 7bit mx switches, customs + no tracking = it's been 3 weeks and who knows where my clear switches are.

Offline iArson

« Reply #268 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 19:42:37 »
Silver and Black IronMan cap

Octopink Topre Skull

Sprint bill :D

Offline kravlin

• Look for me on IRC
« Reply #269 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 19:46:55 »
Yet 2 more full-heart caps. I've made 3 seperate purchases of these now because paypal keeps changing how many i've ordered on the confirm screen! It tried to give me 6 this time for some random reason.

I'm sorry i3oilermaker for making you send me so many packages.

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
Re: Re: It's in the mail...
« Reply #270 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 20:44:55 »
Yet 2 more full-heart caps. I've made 3 seperate purchases of these now because paypal keeps changing how many i've ordered on the confirm screen! It tried to give me 6 this time for some random reason.

If you PM him, he can bundle for you:) he's a pretty fly guy:)

Offline kravlin

• Look for me on IRC
« Reply #271 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 20:56:43 »

If you PM him, he can bundle for you:) he's a pretty fly guy:)

The problem is that I don't realize until after they've arrived. :(

Oh well. He's an awesome dude. I just wish I wasn't making him ship so many times.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #272 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 22:06:56 »
Hello Mr N.

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
« Reply #273 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 22:12:00 »
I won a Northgate Omnikey 101 on ebay yesterday. 

Pic is not of the actual keyboard I won....but it is the same model.
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #274 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 22:15:05 »
Ah the old classic layout and colour theme.

For the purists, `~ and \| are the same colour as the alphas.

(Although numpad / * - and + are modifier colour.)

Offline Deicide

« Reply #275 on: Tue, 04 December 2012, 12:38:13 »
oh yes
oh yes
owh yeah

gonna pick mah mx black tomorrow
CM Quickfire Rapid Black

Offline alexisXcore

« Reply #276 on: Tue, 04 December 2012, 13:23:54 »

Rosewill rk900i with blue switches :D it will probably came today or tomorrow BUT to my friends house in USA, we are from peru, but he is studing there. he will come back this 20 or 21 so... until then i have to wait for it u.u i am seriously exited, it is my first mechanical keyboard :D the other ones i try out was the tt esports meka g1 and G unit, but after 15 minutes my hand joints hurt D: a couple weeks later i tried out my friends blackwidow and fell in love with blue switches but because i read razer is a "bad" brand and the BW is made of platic i choose to go with rosewill, whats even better is that it cost 70$ :D and i could even get it for 65 but i waited to much lol

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #277 on: Tue, 04 December 2012, 14:59:52 »
Hopefully your Rosewill will not disappoint.  There is likely to be a huge difference between the BWU and the Rosewill, with the balance tipping in favour of the Rosewill.

Enjoy! :)

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #278 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 21:54:14 »
KMAC Mini!

Offline MissMurd3r84

• In IRC wondering why Kmiller8 is yelling.
« Reply #279 on: Fri, 14 December 2012, 03:27:37 »
Postman hates me. Not been stopping here all week :(
A late birthday card from my Grandmother (perhaps)
Patiently waiting for:
Yellow PBT from Boost.
Arrow keys from YMSNoms
Breo Skin Watch
Cord holders
Red modifier keys from Phetto
Cute aluminium skull key from Feng (not been sent yet)
Whatever else I have forgotten.
« Last Edit: Fri, 14 December 2012, 04:22:23 by MissMurd3r84 »
KBC Poker - Red switches. Noppoo Choc Mini - Black switches. Leopold FC700R (White) - Blue switches. Ducky YOTD - Brown switches. Razer BW - Blue switches and rusted.

Offline domin8r

« Reply #280 on: Fri, 14 December 2012, 07:18:58 »
Only some small stuff:

- mini-usb ports for a mod project
- Cherry keypuller
- Cherry stickers
- Keycaps
Compaq MX-11800, Ergo Clear/Brown/Ghetto Red
Ducky 1087XM
Laser SX-25 , White SMK
Black Dell AT101W
IBM Model M 1390120 (\'86)
Cherry G80-1000, Panda Clears

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #281 on: Fri, 14 December 2012, 07:20:57 »
Only some small stuff:

- mini-usb ports for a mod project
- Cherry keypuller
- Cherry stickers
- Keycaps

Cherry stickers?

Soon, I promise  ;D I ain't forgotten

Offline scoot

« Reply #282 on: Fri, 14 December 2012, 11:00:55 »
Portal Modifier set x2
Portal Esc set
MX Switch Keychain thingy x2

Nothing big, but I'm excited! XD One of the modifier sets will be a gidt for a friend who modded his compiter case with a nice portal theme, hopefully he'll enjoy them.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #283 on: Fri, 14 December 2012, 14:23:38 »
White Filco Case should be in the mail soon.
B Series Function Row should be arriving on Monday.
Got 2 sets of imsto thicks coming.
Valentines set...
Metal stickers, Shadovved? :D
I love Elzy

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #284 on: Fri, 14 December 2012, 22:08:34 »
White Filco Case should be in the mail soon.
B Series Function Row should be arriving on Monday.
Got 2 sets of imsto thicks coming.
Valentines set...
Metal stickers, Shadovved? :D

Ah stahp it you  :p :p :p

Will get them mailers in around a few days as im told   :))

Offline Barbastruzzolo

• No money to buy a Topre
« Reply #285 on: Sat, 15 December 2012, 12:01:08 »
Dk-9087 Mx-Blue & blue backlight.

Expected to arrive: 19/12/2012
« Last Edit: Mon, 17 December 2012, 08:39:46 by Barbastruzzolo »
Filco FKBN88M/UKB2 || Cherry G80-3000LSCIT-2 || Cherry G80-3000 LPCEU-2 || Apple Extended Keyboard II (QZERTY) || Filco MINILA FFKB68MRL/UKB

Offline G-Sharp

« Reply #286 on: Sat, 15 December 2012, 13:07:28 »
I recently acquired a Filco MJ2 Tenkeyless with cherry mx blue switches and I'm currently in love with it but after reading through this website I came across the infamous HHKB Pro 2... I really shouldn't have as now I'm £215 out of pocket with an added ~£50 expected to pay in customs and taxes to the UK. Damn you geekhack, another victim has fallen to your temptations.
« Last Edit: Sat, 15 December 2012, 13:14:26 by G-Sharp »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #287 on: Sat, 15 December 2012, 23:15:08 »
My two EK Esc keys are still in the mail ... hopefully ...

Offline 4LI4Z

« Reply #288 on: Sun, 16 December 2012, 08:48:44 »
Will take some time to arrive: ;D
55g springs
62g springs
Vintage MX black switches
MX clear switches
Cherry Doubleshot Set
BLING BLING GOLD SPRING

ErgoClear Filco MJT2 TKL || Apple EK II || Hall Effect Keypad || Cherry G81 HAD || IBM M SSK

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #289 on: Sun, 16 December 2012, 10:30:58 »
Filco Majestouch and the Valentine's Set. Is it here yet??  :D

Offline cytoSiN

• ATCG
« Reply #290 on: Sun, 16 December 2012, 13:27:09 »
NIB G80-2100HDU.  No idea when it's getting here, but can't wait!
http://i.imgur.com/8GnSy.jpg
Model M 1391401 1989 || Ducky DK9008G2 Pro LE || XArmor U9BL-S LED || CM Storm QuickFire Rapid

Offline sadbox

• life coaching since 1990
    • sadbox dot org
« Reply #291 on: Sun, 16 December 2012, 21:49:29 »
I've got an EK all 45g Realforce on it's way. Should be here either Monday or Tuesday.
Work: Topre Realforce + CST L-Trac
Home: QFR (Blues, Blank Black PBT caps) + CST L-Trac-X

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #292 on: Mon, 17 December 2012, 01:22:26 »
Isn't that the one with NKRO and the windowed cherry-logo key? sweet!

Hopefully, I'll have the last of my KMAC parts soon.

Offline fruktstund

• !
« Reply #293 on: Mon, 17 December 2012, 01:32:03 »
It is! Makes for a fantastic space cruiser keyboard (I own one myself). I think people are overrating the Cherry-logo key though, since it's pad printed (obviously) and in the wrong profile for using it on another keyboard (for example putting it on Scroll Lock won't work very well due to the profile). Obviously it looks the best on a G80-2100. :>

I'm still waiting for my red escape keycaps from EK. They have been in the mail for almost two weeks now, so it's almost time to get worried soon.

Offline jeroplane

« Reply #294 on: Mon, 17 December 2012, 01:54:18 »
It is! Makes for a fantastic space cruiser keyboard (I own one myself). I think people are overrating the Cherry-logo key though, since it's pad printed (obviously) and in the wrong profile for using it on another keyboard (for example putting it on Scroll Lock won't work very well due to the profile). Obviously it looks the best on a G80-2100. :>

I'm still waiting for my red escape keycaps from EK. They have been in the mail for almost two weeks now, so it's almost time to get worried soon.

That Cherry key looks perfect for 1.5/1/1.5 mod layouts. I can imagine a toggle-able Fn key with LED working very nice with that.

My signature hasn't changed since 2012. I should really update it.

Offline fruktstund

• !
« Reply #295 on: Mon, 17 December 2012, 04:04:00 »

That Cherry key looks perfect for 1.5/1/1.5 mod layouts. I can imagine a toggle-able Fn key with LED working very nice with that.
Hm, true! I always forget that both of the lower rows are B profile (at least on more modern Cherry keycaps).

Offline RougeR

« Reply #296 on: Tue, 18 December 2012, 22:31:18 »
Buckling spring warrior!

Offline reverkiller

« Reply #297 on: Wed, 19 December 2012, 01:10:49 »
Siig Minitouch - Some sort of Yellow ALPs? I'm excited, my first venture into ALPs

1000 SP keycaps - "Bag of Junk"

Keypop Keycaps - Shamrock, Christmas Smiley plus some more

Techkeys - Lotus, Keyboard logo, Japan Mod, Nuclear, Riddler

I can't wait to get a minitouch - I've been lusting after one for about three months now.
Stockpile: Das Keyboard Ultimate (Blues), Ducky YotD (Reds), Model M ('87), Poker (Reds), Siig Minitouch (ALPS) || In Progress: Phantom || Wishlist: Filco Japanese Layout (Browns)

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #298 on: Wed, 19 December 2012, 01:38:27 »
Siig Minitouch - Some sort of Yellow ALPs? I'm excited, my first venture into ALPs

1000 SP keycaps - "Bag of Junk"

Keypop Keycaps - Shamrock, Christmas Smiley plus some more

Techkeys - Lotus, Keyboard logo, Japan Mod, Nuclear, Riddler

I can't wait to get a minitouch - I've been lusting after one for about three months now.
What minitouch is it?
The model KB-1903 normally has monterey blue ALPS and a DIN (AT) connector
The Model KB-1948 normally has some sort of white ALPS and a miniDIN (PS2) connector.

I hope you enjoy it!

Offline YMSNoms

It's in the mail...
« Reply #299 on: Wed, 19 December 2012, 01:48:19 »
T
Just received my filco beast with browns. :D
Leopold FC700R
Filco Majestouch-2 Multicamo
Korean FR4-87 Lambo Orange Custom