Author Topic: It's in the mail...  (Read 2279446 times)

Offline gorebrush

Re: It's in the mail...
« Reply #50 on: Fri, 24 August 2012, 05:15:25 »
I am waiting for a CoolerMaster Storm Quickfire Rapid with Cherry Black switches.

I was going to sell my Unicomp Customiser to fund it but couldn't bring myself to do it, so I'm going to keep it as well :)

Looking forward to receiving it.

Fancied the black as they are a bit quieter, thus are more friendly when my wife is around :)

Offline akuJIWA

• Lock 'N Load!
« Reply #51 on: Fri, 24 August 2012, 06:18:16 »
Nothing crazy, just some keycaps

Show Image

That looks great, how much did it cost? I mean when it's done.  :p
The Cheat - B/R/B ; Clear switch with 62g springs

quit

Offline Sean_Long

« Reply #52 on: Fri, 24 August 2012, 08:27:01 »
I'm waiting on a NIB G80-5000
A NIB G80-5000 ? How much did you pay for it?

Offline 1stGenRex

« Reply #53 on: Fri, 24 August 2012, 08:35:02 »

Show Image

All I ordered was the keycaps, and that was <$65 with shipping and an extra set of W A S and D keys.

Offline akuJIWA

• Lock 'N Load!
« Reply #54 on: Fri, 24 August 2012, 08:50:02 »

Show Image

All I ordered was the keycaps, and that was <$65 with shipping and an extra set of W A S and D keys.

Yeah, I tried in WASD.. I can't seems to get all the keys to be blank lol, do you have to go individually pressing leave it blank?
The Cheat - B/R/B ; Clear switch with 62g springs

quit

Offline bear95

« Reply #55 on: Fri, 24 August 2012, 09:00:35 »
Funny that the last post was on my Birthday :D

Will be getting a Filco Ninja Tenkeyless mx brown yay :D...uhh now I have no money bah better get some funding for my degree grr...

Now the waiting game begins since I will only get it on the 10th of the next month bah!
Really? That's my birthday too! :P

Offline Deekin

« Reply #56 on: Fri, 24 August 2012, 09:18:56 »

Show Image

Yeah, I tried in WASD.. I can't seems to get all the keys to be blank lol, do you have to go individually pressing leave it blank?

You just put in Blank in the "Preset Design" in the upper right corner of the customization page

Offline 1stGenRex

« Reply #57 on: Fri, 24 August 2012, 09:42:32 »
Yeah I selected a "blank" template, then selected multiple keycaps and changed the color. I loosely based my changes on the "Classic Remix". The ~ and \ keys SHOULD have been white, but I prefer the look of Blue keys there.

Offline swagpiratex

« Reply #58 on: Fri, 24 August 2012, 09:53:13 »
Just copped the Filco Multicam and Logitech G9x. You guys weren't kiddin about the cash to plastic conversion ratio.

Sent from my HTC Sensation

Offline Djuzuh

« Reply #59 on: Fri, 24 August 2012, 11:48:28 »
I'm waiting on a NIB G80-5000
A NIB G80-5000 ? How much did you pay for it?

Not willing to disclose the price, but it wasn't that expensive. (well, it's still a LOAT of money).

Nowhere near the last auctions on ebay.

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #60 on: Mon, 27 August 2012, 07:53:05 »
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum
« Last Edit: Mon, 10 December 2018, 14:34:14 by davkol »

Offline never4getthis

« Reply #61 on: Mon, 27 August 2012, 08:15:29 »
Just received my new Noppoo Choc Mini with red switches and black POM key caps. A bit delayed b-day present. ^_^

Uh, I love this keyboard. Typing this only for the great feel. Stabilizer on spacebar is a little bit loud, but otherwise… awesomesauce!

If everything goes fine, I'll get a TypeMatrix 2030 later this week. I already have the 2020, and it's not perfect, so I'm interested if the 2030 is any better.

I'm also waiting for a Choc Mini. I got mine with blue switches, there is something about this keyboard that i like so much  :)
Typist
Noppoo Choc Mini (Cherry MX Blue)

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #62 on: Mon, 27 August 2012, 08:31:36 »
Original Amiga 2000 aka Cherry G80-0904HAU.
« Last Edit: Mon, 27 August 2012, 08:34:14 by lysol »

Offline swagpiratex

« Reply #63 on: Mon, 27 August 2012, 12:25:10 »
The Beast's custom wooden wrist rest. Damn my work desk is gonna be the most steezin' in the office.

Offline swagpiratex

« Reply #64 on: Tue, 28 August 2012, 16:26:23 »
I hate FedEx. They/UPS can never deliver my stuff on time :(

Offline Velma

« Reply #65 on: Tue, 28 August 2012, 16:36:38 »
I hate FedEx. They/UPS can never deliver my stuff on time :(
never had trouble with FedEx myself but i always found it funny how a private company can call themselves "Federal", that word sort of implies that it has ties to the gouvernment. The same argument could be made about the Federal Reserve xD

edit: i guess its a sign of capitalism in its prime, it has both good and bad aspects like any system :)
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 August 2012, 16:41:52 by Velma »

Offline xcelerate

« Reply #66 on: Tue, 28 August 2012, 16:44:52 »
Waiting for a Pure Red switch keyboard with PBT keycaps set to arrive with sweaty palms :-X

Offline swagpiratex

« Reply #67 on: Tue, 28 August 2012, 18:10:42 »

never had trouble with FedEx myself but i always found it funny how a private company can call themselves "Federal", that word sort of implies that it has ties to the gouvernment. The same argument could be made about the Federal Reserve xD

I'm not too mad at them anymore. The guy showed up @ 2:30PM, which is before the 4:30PM time that they promised. :)

Should be getting my Beast palm rest in the mail tomorrow. This retail therapy thing is quite addicting.

Offline tobydeemer

« Reply #68 on: Mon, 15 October 2012, 02:05:06 »
Needs a good cleaning:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Siig-MiniTouch-12-inch-SFF-Mechanical-Keyboard-White-ALPS-Switches-PS-2-/271076746683?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&nma=true&si=ljjHQSHpF5P8poQk1SEpGKo7XRM%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

But I was rather surprised my initial bid took it. It's not the Monterey version, but still. For 27 bucks, a space-saving ALPS board sounds like a good deal.
----
// SGI AT101 // SIIG Minitouch  // 87 & 93 & Terminal 122 Model M // Poker II Brown // CMS QFS Gateron Green // Alps GlidePoint Rackmount // DataGeneral 6311 Acer // ...annnnd some other randoms... //

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #69 on: Mon, 15 October 2012, 02:06:55 »
... why would you post this after it's gone?

Offline tobydeemer

« Reply #70 on: Mon, 15 October 2012, 02:20:53 »
Err, becuase in the title and other text, I indicated that it was I who nabbed it, and for a great price.
----
// SGI AT101 // SIIG Minitouch  // 87 & 93 & Terminal 122 Model M // Poker II Brown // CMS QFS Gateron Green // Alps GlidePoint Rackmount // DataGeneral 6311 Acer // ...annnnd some other randoms... //

Offline litster

• rare caps?! THAT'S A SMILIN
« Reply #71 on: Mon, 15 October 2012, 03:11:34 »
Err, becuase in the title and other text, I indicated that it was I who nabbed it, and for a great price.

This is not a great find.  Take a look at the sticky for this forum (highlighted the red text for you):

Welcome to Great Finds. I'm revisiting what this subforum is for to give some idea of the intended moderation style here.

Simply put, Great Finds is for posting links or other leads that will assist a Geekhacker in obtaining what you're posting about. As such, if you post a link to a product on a website, it should ideally be direct to the product, be viewable without needing to log into the linked site, and be an active listing or one that is significantly likely to restock.

• Please do not post links to your own items for sale. We ask that you instead create a Classifieds post. If you are a larger scale vendor, please contact iMav regarding a vendor subforum.
  • It is encouraged to post links to listings which are still open and available. If you find something really neat which has already sold and want to post it for information's sake, that's not a huge problem, but do make sure you check the first couple pages of great finds to make sure it hasn't already been posted when it was still for sale.
  • If you recently bought something that you consider a 'great find' and want to post about it, that would be more appropriate for it's in the mail or what did you get in the mail today? as these subforums are intended to showcase your stuff.
  • Do not post referral links (where someone viewing or buying via the link you provide will cause you to benefit in some way). If they are in a format where the referral code can be removed from the URL, they will be edited. If they are in a format where the referral code cannot be removed from the URL, your post will be edited or completely deleted as appropriate.
  • Keep your posts relevant to the item being discussed in the thread as much as possible.
  • If you know of coupon or discount codes, it's OK to post those along with the link as long as the vendor does not have a policy against this.
  • If you know of an in-person (that is, there is no link to view it online) great find, that may be appropriate so long as you fully describe how to get the item or where it is, etc.
  • Try to be descriptive with your thread titles. If there's room, try to hint at the location and site/retailer - for example, "eBay US" for items listed on eBay in the United States. This isn't required, but is a courtesy to other members as we have users from across the globe.

This thread is open for discussion if you have any questions the greater community may share, or you may feel free to PM one of the moderators.
As with other subforums, posts can be reported here. If someone appears to be breaking either an overall site-wide rule, or one of the guidelines listed above, please report it and it will be addressed.

Disclaimer: at the discretion of the moderator reviewing your post(s), discussion which belongs in another subforum is subject to being moved without advance notice, with a temporary redirect link being left in its place. Posts that violate rules and/or carry no on-topic relevance may be subject to deletion. These guidelines are subject to change in response to community needs (in which case, retroactive corrections may be performed "as they are discovered" if the link is still valid).

Your current Great Finds subforum moderators are: kishy (myself), bavman

Enjoy, and again, feel free to let one of us know if you have any concerns.

Offline Burz

• maybe get a blister on yo' little finger...
« Reply #72 on: Mon, 15 October 2012, 03:22:24 »
I almost bid on that one. Let me know how you like it.
Matias Mini QuietPro  \\ Dell AT101W - Black ALPS  \\ SIIG MiniTouch x2 White XM - Monterey  \\ Colemak layout.

Offline dreamingftw

« Reply #73 on: Mon, 15 October 2012, 10:08:38 »
Looks like a great find for you for not for me. Coolstorybro. Should post your find elsewhere.

Offline tobydeemer

« Reply #74 on: Mon, 15 October 2012, 12:15:05 »
Ok, well any mods can feel free to move this thread if it's more appropriate.
----

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #75 on: Mon, 15 October 2012, 14:41:17 »
Ok, well any mods can feel free to move this thread if it's more appropriate.
Merged it in.
I can't really blame you for not seeing it, as this topic was on page 12 of the keyboard forum.

That is a great deal on a siig minitouch! You'll have to tell us what you think of it.

Offline tobydeemer

« Reply #76 on: Fri, 19 October 2012, 15:20:32 »
Well, time to update the signature again. It came in the mail today, and showed up at 10AM. (Mail usually comes at 4ish.) It does need a thorough cleaning, so I'll be doing that this weekend. But I am definitely becoming an ALPS fanboy. Might have a couple Model M's for sale soon. Hah. Anyway, here are a few before pics:
http://imgur.com/a/7kwvc#0

And for 26.99, can't complain.

Hey wait. Does anyone have any of the GH minitouch keys layin' round? :-)
----

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #77 on: Fri, 19 October 2012, 16:04:33 »
Waiting for my KBT Pro to arrive since final payments were made yesterday.  I've got all of my machines equipped with bluetooth and ready to assume control!
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline rayuki

• RAAAAAAR
« Reply #78 on: Fri, 09 November 2012, 00:13:04 »
i couldn't help it :(

Offline jeroplane

« Reply #79 on: Fri, 09 November 2012, 00:29:49 »

Show Image

Show Image

Oh my... Did you find this baby in Australia? :eek:

My signature hasn't changed since 2012. I should really update it.

Offline MissMurd3r84

• In IRC wondering why Kmiller8 is yelling.
« Reply #80 on: Fri, 09 November 2012, 00:37:40 »
CCnG.
WASD Sample kit.
KBC Poker - Red switches. Noppoo Choc Mini - Black switches. Leopold FC700R (White) - Blue switches. Ducky YOTD - Brown switches. Razer BW - Blue switches and rusted.

Offline rayuki

• RAAAAAAR
« Reply #81 on: Fri, 09 November 2012, 00:45:27 »

Show Image

Show Image

Oh my... Did you find this baby in Australia? :eek:

nope, but was lucky enough to have a guy ship me just the board from the US and i got it for a decent offer from what it was listed at lol

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #82 on: Fri, 09 November 2012, 00:55:09 »
* Order from Keyboard Story
* Order from Techkeys
* Order from Keypop
* Das II
* Gasmask cap
* Cherry stabilizers
* RO-59 lube
* Probably more things that I can't think of right now...

Offline fuzzybaffy

« Reply #83 on: Fri, 09 November 2012, 01:17:40 »
I just received an 87U (black version), with a set of orange keycaps. Soooooooo nice.

And... I have to second a lot of Topre owners' sentiments... though the tactility comes from rubber, they are very different than rubber domes. Though, maybe not as far apart from domes as Cherry MX switches are, but... they are definitely different.

Was very impressed with the keyboard at first, but I'm now having second thoughts (quality is MILES above the typical Cherry MX board, yet, not quite as "fun"). Will post thoughts in a video soon.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #84 on: Fri, 09 November 2012, 03:25:59 »
I forgot this thread existed.

WASD sample kit.
Hazard keycap set (eventually).
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline asura

• not a duck
« Reply #85 on: Fri, 09 November 2012, 03:37:18 »
Royal mail reckons that mkawa will get a parcel on Tuesday... remains to be seen though normally more like 20 days than the promised 7...

Offline MissMurd3r84

• In IRC wondering why Kmiller8 is yelling.
« Reply #86 on: Fri, 09 November 2012, 03:48:39 »

WASD sample kit.

Monday I reckon.
KBC Poker - Red switches. Noppoo Choc Mini - Black switches. Leopold FC700R (White) - Blue switches. Ducky YOTD - Brown switches. Razer BW - Blue switches and rusted.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #87 on: Fri, 09 November 2012, 04:03:06 »
Green CMStorm QFR
Round4
Ragnarok set
RoW pure kit
WoR pure kit
Fruity NIQMODS
Aluminum space bar
red alum r4 key
red/red Bseries f row
blue/blue Bseries F row
clear switches

This is a larger list than I realized.

Offline jeroplane

« Reply #88 on: Fri, 09 November 2012, 04:12:14 »
Things to ghetto red my 11900:
- Springs
- GPL-205 Grease

Things for dipped caps:
- A crapload of SP Row 1

My signature hasn't changed since 2012. I should really update it.

Offline nescio

« Reply #89 on: Fri, 09 November 2012, 14:57:27 »
I also joined the mechnical keyboard cult. I received a HPE87 one from qtang. The seal of the box in which the keyboard was in had been broken and the shift key was loose when I opened the box, but I was able to put the shift key back and it seems that it works like it should. The other protection seems to have been sufficient and other than the shift key there was not anything damaged in any way.

I like the feel of the keyboard; it feels as I have something of some value. I seem to type at about the same speed (or perhaps a bit faster), but it does seem that typing is less exhaustive when compared to before. I actually put some weights on the keys to see how much force was required to activate a press. It's certainly close to specification (it's less than 50 grams, but I cannot measure more precisely), and certainly requires less activation force than a normal keyboard, which was one of the main reasons to get one.

Since I never owned a mechanical keyboard before, I cannot compare it to your wonderful keyboards. Why are mechanical keyboards so heavy, btw?

I do sort of miss the media keys on this particular keyboard, but with some programming you can get around these issues. The Enter key also isn't as large as on my previous key, but I rarely, if ever miss it.

I think I don't really like the part where you can feel the letters on for example the 'Caps Lock' key, but given the way the normal letters (a-z) are labeled, you never hit those, which is a fairly interesting solution (cheap, but functional). Only when you actually try to feel it, it might annoy you.

I suppose they can better leave the logo off, because it only costs material and it's not like anyone can read it. It comes with a few extra keys too, but since I am not a gamer, there is no real point in using it.

All in all, I believe I made a right choice, but that might be the Stock Hold Syndrom speaking.

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #90 on: Fri, 09 November 2012, 15:23:51 »
Currently waiting for:

-KBC Poker with MX Blues
-Alessandro's Bloodshed Ice Cream cap
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline DesktopJinx

« Reply #91 on: Fri, 09 November 2012, 17:18:36 »
Just ebay-BINned, an IBM Model M15, from South Korea.
It's the blue-logo version sold with IBM computers. If it's real, I will be very very happy.
M15 for life

Offline Zokudu

« Reply #92 on: Fri, 09 November 2012, 18:13:50 »
CMStorm QFR with greens.
Filco Majestouch 2 - Browns | Keycool 84 (POM) - Browns | CMStorm Quick Fire Rapid - Greens

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #93 on: Fri, 09 November 2012, 23:41:02 »
CMStorm QFR with greens.
Same here, I can't wait for it to arrive.

I also ordered 2 fountain pens, but that's not keyboard related.

Offline Hyde

• White Tofu Extraordinaire
« Reply #94 on: Sat, 10 November 2012, 00:21:17 »
Waiting on white thick PBT keycaps, at the moment eta is probably 1 month away  :(

Archiss ProgresTouch Retro - Gateron Yellow  |  Topre Realforce 104UW - 45g Silent  |  Topre Type Heaven  |  Beige Filco Ninja 104 - MX Red  |  Das Keyboard - MX Brown  |  Poker II - MX Red  |  Race II - MX Brown  |  Matias Quiet Pro - Matias Dampened ALPS  |  Logitech K840 - Romer G  |  Cherry MX Board 2.0 - MX Red  |  Cherry G84-4100 - ML  |  IBM Model M
Roccat Kone Pure  |  Logitech G203  |  Logitech G303  |  Logitech G302  |  Razer Naga  |  CM Storm Xornet  |  Razer Goliathus Mobile Stealth  |  Razer Goliathus Control  |  Artisan Hien  |  Artisan Hayate  |  Artisan Shiden

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
  • King of Stickers (and GBs)
« Reply #95 on: Sat, 10 November 2012, 00:30:09 »
Hm, waiting for (some are in the mail while some are under construction):

Alessandro's mega-mudslide
MBC RGBYs
Razer TeamLiquid mousepad
DDR + zinc arrows
Sanctuary keyset(s)
Cherry replica dyesubs
Lamda and B series Fn keys
Gas mask (R & G)
2013 rainbow caps
Jelly POM blanks
SC2 racial keys
razer keyboard bag(s)
Finally, a certain korean board for chirstmas *wink*

A longer list than I expected, and I suppose I still left out some things which I might remember once they pop up :p

All these in 1 month, need to cut back on spending soon or I might land myself in a financial crisis :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #96 on: Sat, 10 November 2012, 16:25:12 »

WASD sample kit.

Monday I reckon.

Is that a guess, or have you got Aust Post inside knowledge? ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #97 on: Sat, 10 November 2012, 18:57:41 »
A bunch of stuff will be in the mail soon, coming from MMB... :)
I love Elzy

Offline voice

« Reply #98 on: Sat, 10 November 2012, 21:53:55 »
it's kbt race?

Offline Glenn315

• Hey
« Reply #99 on: Sat, 10 November 2012, 22:15:43 »
Waiting for a TKL Filco Majestouch-2 with blues.  :)