Author Topic: Topre Gamer Set (Updated 3/31/15)  (Read 61249 times)

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
Re: Topre Gamer Set
« Reply #150 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 11:38:12 »

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #151 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 20:11:43 »
With my FC660C, I still felt like I was on the outside looking in. Now that I have an HHKB on the way (ty tenso coupon), I feel like i just Nightcrawler'd my way into a sense of belonging and Fn/RShift caps.

I guess the moral of the story is to get an HHKB.
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #152 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 20:33:34 »
With my FC660C, I still felt like I was on the outside looking in. Now that I have an HHKB on the way (ty tenso coupon), I feel like i just Nightcrawler'd my way into a sense of belonging and Fn/RShift caps.

I guess the moral of the story is to get an HHKB.

Haha. Have you even typed on one yet? Here is to hoping you like it. :)

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #153 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 20:58:11 »

Thanks, I hope I like it too! Thock-wise, my FC660C is silence modded with dental bands, so I think I know what feels are to come (I purchased the Type S). The 60% form factor concerns me a bit, but I'm not too worried since I'm very happy with my Poker II.

I'm considering this to be one of my two endgame boards, so if I do hate it initially, I'm going to learn to love it. Regardless, the availability of beautiful artisan keycaps (and replacement caps) for the HHKB is a big reason why I'm making the change. I'm such a fish for pretty things : ' [
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #154 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 21:05:13 »

Thanks, I hope I like it too! Thock-wise, my FC660C is silence modded with dental bands, so I think I know what feels are to come (I purchased the Type S). The 60% form factor concerns me a bit, but I'm not too worried since I'm very happy with my Poker II.

I'm considering this to be one of my two endgame boards, so if I do hate it initially, I'm going to learn to love it. Regardless, the availability of beautiful artisan keycaps (and replacement caps) for the HHKB is a big reason why I'm making the change. I'm such a fish for pretty things : ' [

I think you have made a very informed decision. You have tried topre as well as the 60% layout, so you know what basically whay you are getting.

Congrats, that will be an awesome board. :)

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #155 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 21:25:18 »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #156 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 21:26:55 »
Show Image

Show Image

Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibs

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #157 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 21:35:06 »
That is just pure sex, NSFW that stuff! DAMN!

Offline Xowie

• On Sabbatical
« Reply #158 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 21:43:26 »
RETIRED

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #159 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 21:51:41 »
I would love to have an arrow cluster of this type of cap design

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #160 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 22:43:55 »
That is so very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,

very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,

very,
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Belfong

« Reply #161 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 23:18:49 »
The more I see these here, the more I'm afraid of being disappointed! I should not look in here to save myself from pain.. Ha ha.

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #162 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 01:35:48 »
The more I see these here, the more I'm afraid of being disappointed! I should not look in here to save myself from pain.. Ha ha.

I know what you mean Belfong, this thread is making me far too happy, ripe for disappointment. That blue set and that pink set are so crazy hot  :eek:

Bro, does that blue set match the EDD Globe blue quite well? It looks like it might but tough to tell.
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 July 2014, 01:40:15 by atlas3686 »

Offline Belfong

« Reply #163 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 01:36:51 »
Imagine if there is an Angry Summer Fn! That would be instant underpants changing!!! Lol.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #164 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 01:49:52 »
Show Image

Show Image

Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibs

Aw hell nah. I need dibs on that. It goes perfectly with my full set of GID v2's
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #165 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 01:57:32 »
Imagine if there is an Angry Summer Fn! That would be instant underpants changing!!! Lol.

But you can only use one Fn at a time?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Online HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #166 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 02:00:11 »

Offline Belfong

« Reply #167 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 02:03:40 »

One Fn, two Alt keys... :D

Offline Belfong

« Reply #168 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 02:05:22 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #169 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 02:06:22 »
One question two posts :p

Offline Belfong

« Reply #170 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 02:08:17 »
One question two posts :p
HEEEYYYY! My double post Tapatalk is back. I kinda miss it!

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #171 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 02:33:33 »
Show Image

Show Image

Wow, I love that shade of green!
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #172 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 02:35:07 »

I must admit I pictured a candycorn-like angry summer layered fn when you said that.

Offline admiralvorian

• DIY
« Reply #173 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 12:59:35 »
Darude Status:
☐ Not Sandstorm
☑ Sandstorm                                               wts wtt wtb

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #174 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 13:01:16 »
Show Image

Show Image

Aw hell nah. I need dibs on that. It goes perfectly with my full set of GID v2's

Bro, if you give me these two caps I will buy an HHKB today.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #175 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 13:03:41 »
Show Image

Show Image

If you give them to me, I'll put them on the HHKB I already have =D
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #176 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 13:04:07 »
Show Image

Show Image

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #177 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 13:07:02 »
Show Image

Show Image

Remember that Gladiatorial arena idea you had Bro? I think you're about to see it play out between Hoffman and I soon XD
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 July 2014, 13:09:59 by exitfire401 »

Offline osi

« Reply #178 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 13:08:26 »
Show Image

Show Image

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #179 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 13:14:29 »
Remember that Gladiatorial arena idea you had Bro? I think you're about to see it play out between Hoffman and I soon XD

I'd pay to see this

Offline Glissant

« Reply #180 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 13:17:51 »
It's simple. My money will be yours, Bro Caps.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #181 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 13:19:24 »
Show Image

Show Image

I will destroy you.  I needs those caps.

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #182 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 13:21:17 »
Show Image

Show Image

Sounds cereal... I got 20 on Hoff.
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #183 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 13:23:22 »
Show Image

Show Image

Psh, I need to complete my GID set. Time to make sure someone misses their flight to keycon ;)

Offline Glissant

« Reply #184 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 13:25:12 »
Fuuuuuck that. I'll drink from your skulls when the dust settles. And the set will be my ice cubes!

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #185 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 13:25:53 »
Fuuuuuck that. I'll drink from your skulls when the dust settles. And the set will be my ice cubes!

NOOOOO!!! You'll make the stems all sticky  :'(

Offline Glissant

« Reply #186 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 13:28:14 »
Sticky with the blood of my fallen foes!

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #187 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 13:29:16 »

YOU'RE NOT MAKING IT ANY BETTER! THINK OF THE CAPS!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #188 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 13:29:28 »
Psh, I need to complete my GID set. Time to make sure someone misses their flight to keycon ;)

Oh hell no.  I'll ferry across the lake and take you out myself if I have to.  :P

:'(  I thought we were bros, not foes...

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #189 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 13:31:09 »

Oh hell no.  I'll ferry across the lake and take you out myself if I have to.  :P

Bring it.

After this, we'll be bros again, it's just that one will be more lively than the others.

Offline Glissant

« Reply #190 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 13:45:46 »

You're right. Bros before brobots. But only if I get the brobots. I'll have to go highlander on you people if I don't get at least the purple gamer set.

« Last Edit: Tue, 08 July 2014, 13:47:18 by Glissant »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #191 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 13:47:26 »

You're right. Bros before brobots. But only if I get the brobots. I'll have to go highlander on you people if I don't get at least the purple gamer set.

All I want is the one I quoted! 

That is, until I get it - then all I'll want is another one...   :rolleyes:

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #192 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 13:48:43 »

All I want is the one I quoted! 

That is, until I get it - then all I'll want is another one...   :rolleyes:

And all I want is the one you quoted. The arena is back to 2  :p

Offline Glissant

« Reply #193 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 14:28:34 »
Oh I wasn't saying I didn't want the GID stuff. I was just saying I must have at least one ;).

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #194 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 14:29:32 »
Oh I wasn't saying I didn't want the GID stuff. I was just saying I must have at least one ;).

Then you can have the others. My Biohazard needs some matching bro caps though

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #195 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 14:31:18 »

Gratz on the big thousand btw!
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #196 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 14:37:11 »

I'll put them in my will for you.

Edit:  Which will not be any time soon, because you aren't going to beat me in that gladitorial fight!

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #197 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 14:38:38 »

Edit:  Which will not be any time soon, because you aren't going to beat me in that gladitorial fight!

So, murder Hoffman, hide corpse, get caps. Got it!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #198 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 14:39:07 »

So, murder Hoffman, hide corpse, get caps. Got it!

What did I say?!

Offline Glissant

« Reply #199 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 14:39:26 »
Thanks for doing half the job for me, exitfire!