geekhack Community > Other Geeky Stuff

What video games are you currently playing?

<< < (273/274) > >>

noisyturtle:
Rogue Genesia. I love Survivor-type games, and got this last night and was instantly addicted. Better than most I have played, and it is still pretty early access.

Also Death Must Die with the new update. DMD is shaping up to be a really solid title. Basically Hades meets Vampire Survivors, good powers, voice acting, some fun dialogue. I'd recommend both, especially for the price.

mohawk1367:

--- Quote from: quartermile on Tue, 14 May 2024, 15:39:17 ---assetto corsa no hesi has become soo addicting so run, been on it for a while and also been looking for a good steering wheel to use. does anyone have any good options? another good racing game ive recently been enjoying is night runners, its pretty much assetto but retro vibes.

--- End quote ---
i have a fanatec csl elite. cant comment on value for dollar since my uncle gave it to me for free but its really good, super smooth cuz direct drive as opposed to the cheaper logitech wheel (that my uncle also gave me lmao) but the logitech wheel is good if u dont wanna spend a lot. anyways i usually get advice from sim racing discord servers there are some really friendly and helpful ones out there

just so u know though night-runners doesn't support wheel, and i believe wheel support isn't planned either so far.

TomahawkLabs:

--- Quote from: mohawk1367 on Tue, 14 May 2024, 09:35:52 ---bought The Last of Us Part 1 because i couldnt resist and i like to make myself sad

--- End quote ---

I maintain that that game is more cinematic experience and less game, but it's a story that everyone should experience. I told people after it came out if you don't have a PS5, go watch a playthrough becaue the story is just worth it.

katushkin:
Picked up CP2077 again after a couple of years away and hot damn I love this game.

Also played a good 50 hours of RDR2 after picking it up last year and loved that as well despite not even coming close to finishing it.

Sintpinty:

--- Quote from: tp4tissue on Fri, 10 May 2024, 17:17:26 ---Hades 2, $29.99 pretty spensive..  wroth?

--- End quote ---

Yes it is worth it do not question just buy it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version