Author Topic: Getting a QFR stealth into europe :(  (Read 3073 times)

Offline skuko

Getting a QFR stealth into europe :(
« on: Tue, 18 June 2013, 07:43:36 »
hello guys,

i have a specific problem: trying to get a hold of a QFR stealth with MX reds. The thing is, i live in europe (Slovakia, to be specific).
I've just gotten off the phone with the EU coolermaster store, and there's absolutely no way to get those in here (they mentioned something about legal problems due to the name...wtf)

I would be prepared to pay the shipping price, but unfortunately, the USA store only ships to Americas.

Isn't there ANYTHING that could be done? Can't CM make an exception or something?

Please?

Offline Techno Trousers

• ʘ_ಠ
Re: Getting a QFR stealth into europe :(
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 18 June 2013, 12:22:55 »
Try the classifieds and see if someone from the U.S. will re-ship to you. It'll cost extra above and beyond the MSRP though, for the shipping, etc.

Offline Tarzan

• formerly known as Greystoke
  • * Maker
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 18 June 2013, 14:10:33 »
Or you could ship it to me, and my spouse can pack it along to Slovakia.   ;D

PM me if you're interested in the courier service.

Offline CoolerMasterUSA

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 25 June 2013, 10:30:39 »
hello guys,

i have a specific problem: trying to get a hold of a QFR stealth with MX reds. The thing is, i live in europe (Slovakia, to be specific).
I've just gotten off the phone with the EU coolermaster store, and there's absolutely no way to get those in here (they mentioned something about legal problems due to the name...wtf)

I would be prepared to pay the shipping price, but unfortunately, the USA store only ships to Americas.

Isn't there ANYTHING that could be done? Can't CM make an exception or something?

Please?

Would you be able to PM me your shipping information? I would like to check options for you.

Offline BornEvil

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 29 June 2013, 14:08:29 »
try amazon.com, i bought my ANSI layout QFR (non-stealth) from them. I live in the UK.

You have to pay an import duty about $12 + $12 Shipping.
9087 Shine 2 Brown ISO | Quickfire Pro Red ISO | Quickfire Rapid Brown ANSI

Offline skuko

« Reply #5 on: Sun, 30 June 2013, 13:16:09 »
hello guys,

Please?

Would you be able to PM me your shipping information? I would like to check options for you.

thanks for the offer, i already proxy bought one through Greystoke, big thanks to him :)

i will PM you though, once CM starts selling keyboard roofs, i want one :)