Author Topic: [IC] GMK High Voltage v1.5 [Live Now]  (Read 36127 times)

Offline TokyoExpress

• bambino screech
Re: [IC] GMK High Voltage v1.3 [Kits finalized! Vendors! Pricing soon!]
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 11 September 2019, 01:21:22 »
Interesting. Two things never used in electrical engineering diagrams. But then again neither are these colors. It’s kinda like high voltage for people who should be playing with high voltages I guess.

When I get some free time I’ll make an electrical keyset without the training wheels

we appreciate your feedback but things are finalized, sorry. good luck with your endeavors.

Offline zekkin

• my entire life was unlimited zekk works
« Reply #51 on: Mon, 16 September 2019, 08:03:25 »
I see what you're doing here...

Offline spikedsynapse

« Reply #52 on: Mon, 16 September 2019, 10:37:51 »
 :thumb:

I really like this cap set. Did you have an idea when this will be ready?

Offline TokyoExpress

• bambino screech
« Reply #53 on: Mon, 16 September 2019, 20:09:36 »
:thumb:

I really like this cap set. Did you have an idea when this will be ready?

We're looking at a late november/december release.

Offline TokyoExpress

• bambino screech
Re: [IC] GMK High Voltage v1.4 [Vendors finalized! Pricing & Add-ons soon!]
« Reply #54 on: Thu, 26 September 2019, 19:05:36 »
update: Vendors are finalized for non-US! We’ll now be moving into the pre-groupbuy phase, but go ahead and keep filling out the interest form if you haven’t! Thank you for supporting the project!

- 1.4 TokyoExpress

Offline TokyoExpress

• bambino screech
update! Pricing is finalized and we are working on getting matching things like RAMA keys and deskmats finished.

Thanks for staying interested!

Offline MdotMaxson

O wow I just noticed you updated the legends to more commonly used industry schematic symbols. Ok it’s not my favorite color scheme but I’ll now buy 2 base sets n some child kits.

Offline MdotMaxson

Wow I’m actually surprised. Looking back. This is the first interest check I’ve seen this year that implemented feedback from the community as opposed to “here is my interest check and nothing will change unless it’s a huge overlooked error on my part in which I will silently update like it didn’t happen because to take feedback means my set wasn’t perfect”. I applaud.

Offline TokyoExpress

• bambino screech
Re: [IC] GMK High Voltage v1.5 [Pricing, RAMA caps, deskmat finalized! (COOL)]
« Reply #58 on: Sun, 27 October 2019, 19:25:05 »
one of the final updates! showing off the renders for the deskmat and the RAMA collaboration caps! hope you guys enjoy!

Offline Lbibass

This IC does not seem well thought out at all. There's no decent renders, the render of the base kit is done in two different photos????

This is about what I would expect from an IC from a set that was produced back in 2013, not 2019. Even just a render from GMK of the kit would be preferred.

Offline MdotMaxson

I literally went to Kono to look for this and didn’t see it. And then came back her way to double check Kono was the vendor. Am I blind?

Offline MdotMaxson

Oh and what be the materials and coloring method on those ramamalamadingdong caps?

Offline rondg

I literally went to Kono to look for this and didn’t see it. And then came back her way to double check Kono was the vendor. Am I blind?

I think the GB will start on Nov 24

Offline consumer

What about 1u Shift and Enter for ortho?

Offline Tyson

Upon looking for GMK High Voltage to see how it is doing since it was supposed to launch on the 24th I have discovered that this set is not even on any of the vendors storefronts. This is very troubling, there was never an announcement on a delay. Also the last time the creator of this set logged into GH was on the 18th...
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 November 2019, 12:19:25 by tyson522 »

Offline MdotMaxson

I still do not see this for sale on Kono.

Offline catbus

Kono now shows it as starting on December 12th - really hope this set is actually happening!
https://kono.store/collections/keycap-sets/products/gmk-high-voltage

Offline MdotMaxson

Kono now shows it as starting on December 12th - really hope this set is actually happening!
https://kono.store/collections/keycap-sets/products/gmk-high-voltage

Same. Not too into the colors although he made it 1000% better than his original proposal. I plan on buying this for my old mentor who taught me all I know in R&D EEing

Offline TokyoExpress

• bambino screech
hello and sorry for the lack of updates, it has been a busy couple of weeks

there was a bit of a scheduling mishap with kono and the groupbuy date was up in the air, but it is now correctly finalized as December 12th.

thank you all for staying interested and I will try to stay on GH more frequently to answer questions and concerns
« Last Edit: Thu, 05 December 2019, 18:08:31 by TokyoExpress »

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
hello and sorry for the lack of updates, it has been a busy couple of weeks

there was a bit of a scheduling mishap with kono and the groupbuy date was up in the air, but it is now correctly finalized as December 12th.

thank you all for staying interested and I will try to stay on GH more frequently to answer questions and concerns

Any plans for a GB thread on Geekhack?

Offline catbus

Re: [IC] GMK High Voltage v1.5 [Live Now]
« Reply #70 on: Sat, 14 December 2019, 07:39:03 »
Still not active on Deskhero.ca for some reason...

Offline svenge

« Reply #71 on: Sat, 14 December 2019, 21:43:13 »
I bought in on Kono on opening day.  This will be my first GMK set... and hopefully the last for my wallet's sake.  Looking forward to seeing how they hold up in comparison to SA symbiosis from SP.

How long do group buy's like this one typically run?  The only other one I did ran for over a year before I got my set.

Offline catbus

« Reply #72 on: Sat, 14 December 2019, 22:13:02 »
I might end up buying it on kono and paying the import fees to Canada. Desk hero hasn't started it yet despite their site saying it starts on the 12th, and they haven't responded to me asking why.

Offline Katsurio

« Reply #73 on: Mon, 16 December 2019, 20:08:31 »
Promote the daylights out of this! I'm in for 2 and it must succeed! That is all.

Offline catbus

« Reply #74 on: Mon, 16 December 2019, 23:15:24 »
I might end up buying it on kono and paying the import fees to Canada. Desk hero hasn't started it yet despite their site saying it starts on the 12th, and they haven't responded to me asking why.
Just so everyone know it is now purchasable on desk hero.