Author Topic: KeyForge  (Read 2178503 times)

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
Re: KeyForge
« Reply #5650 on: Wed, 24 July 2019, 20:47:23 »
If you filled out the google form, you’ll get a response soon. I’m using that as the channel for order issues. Thanks!

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5651 on: Wed, 24 July 2019, 20:48:48 »
I am Order #5510

I have emailed you twice (once to kyle@keyforge.com and a second time to support@keyforge.com) and I have DM'd you twice on Instagram, and filled out two Google Forms concerning my order.

I saw that other people have either already received their keycaps or received their Tracking Number. However, I have not received a tracking number or the keycap in the mail and I have been wanting to know what's going on?

Thank you for your time, I hope you can get back to me.

Went through the same process as him week ago but still haven't received tracking number  ;D could you please check my order #5557 as well. Thanks

I’ll check on it shortly, tracking just may have not made its way over to you. 

Offline broccolidiet

« Reply #5652 on: Wed, 24 July 2019, 21:34:21 »
If you filled out the google form, you’ll get a response soon. I’m using that as the channel for order issues. Thanks!
Filled the form, got response. Still my shipment hasn't moved. Another week passed by.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5653 on: Wed, 24 July 2019, 21:36:42 »
Filled the form, got response. Still my shipment hasn't moved. Another week passed by.

Depending on which colorway you had, there may have been a delay for repouring. I have a handful of packages that will be dropped off in about an hour, so if you got a response yours is in there.

Offline adb7

« Reply #5654 on: Thu, 25 July 2019, 12:10:10 »
I filled out the form last week and haven't received a response yet. Will be moving soon so would appreciate a quick update to the situation. Thanks

Offline Bhk1004

« Reply #5655 on: Thu, 25 July 2019, 19:51:52 »
just realizing as i am acquiring some older keyforge sculpts that they used to have serial numbers...

At what point was this stopped?

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5656 on: Thu, 25 July 2019, 19:59:22 »
I filled out the form last week and haven't received a response yet. Will be moving soon so would appreciate a quick update to the situation. Thanks

I’ll check now, sorry if you were missed!

just realizing as i am acquiring some older keyforge sculpts that they used to have serial numbers...

At what point was this stopped?

I stopped doing serials at the end of 2017 or beginning of 2018, I believe. They were great while they lasted, but weren’t always as clean as I wanted.

Offline Bhk1004

« Reply #5657 on: Thu, 25 July 2019, 20:03:55 »
Thanks for the info!

Offline Hongook

« Reply #5658 on: Thu, 25 July 2019, 20:45:52 »
I’m still patiently waiting on a response as well. Re-filled the form out after replying to the email. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #5659 on: Fri, 26 July 2019, 21:32:17 »
Ive resubmitted to the form last july 20 and still have no response til today.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5660 on: Fri, 26 July 2019, 21:48:13 »

PM me

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5661 on: Sat, 27 July 2019, 04:32:46 »

Got it figured out, I emailed you. I was dealing with another individual with a similar name to yours and marked your submission as replied to, assuming that you had received your order. Thank you for letting me know :)

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #5662 on: Sat, 27 July 2019, 05:55:45 »

Got it figured out, I emailed you. I was dealing with another individual with a similar name to yours and marked your submission as replied to, assuming that you had received your order. Thank you for letting me know :)

Weeh Ive been very patient with this keycap :)

Offline Kai.TBG

« Reply #5663 on: Sun, 28 July 2019, 21:43:28 »
Hello KeyForge,
I received the package from 5/24 sales and had to pay extra $25 import tax over $75 value price that you put on the shipping label. I remember the last time I won raffle from KF and did not have to pay any extra tax for the package. Does anyone else have the same situation?

Sadly, I just received my 6/11 key and faced this situation too and paid around $20 for the $65 stated on package. Seems like Keyforge stops supporting international buyer when he doesn't undervalue the keys when shipping.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5664 on: Sun, 28 July 2019, 22:17:44 »
Hello KeyForge,
I received the package from 5/24 sales and had to pay extra $25 import tax over $75 value price that you put on the shipping label. I remember the last time I won raffle from KF and did not have to pay any extra tax for the package. Does anyone else have the same situation?

Sadly, I just received my 6/11 key and faced this situation too and paid around $20 for the $65 stated on package. Seems like Keyforge stops supporting international buyer when he doesn't undervalue the keys when shipping.
Show Image

I try to do this whenever possible, but please keep in mind that it’s falsifying a customs declaration when I under-declare the package.

Offline anatworkaccount

« Reply #5665 on: Sun, 28 July 2019, 22:30:08 »
Hello KeyForge,

Show Image

If I was a business I'd declare every package for what I sold it for as well. Fraud ain't no joke.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline cldskt

• Wallet and hobby aren't friends
« Reply #5666 on: Sun, 28 July 2019, 22:30:52 »
Hello KeyForge,

Show Image

I try to do this whenever possible, but please keep in mind that it’s falsifying a customs declaration when I under-declare the package.

This is true. Also it helps for insurance claims if the package got lost etc.

"Addiction is buying the things that I don't need with the money I don't have." - me
"Spending $500 on your first custom is justified." - also me

Offline Kai.TBG

« Reply #5667 on: Sun, 28 July 2019, 23:03:41 »
Hello KeyForge,

Show Image

Apologize if I said it wrong but not to blame, just to comprehend with the guy. I also mentioned that you "support" us when under-declare the package like you did. Still great work from you, we just should be aware of the extra tax when purchasing.

Offline wcmbk

« Reply #5668 on: Mon, 29 July 2019, 00:00:09 »
Apologize if I said it wrong but not to blame, just to comprehend with the guy. I also mentioned that you "support" us when under-declare the package like you did. Still great work from you, we just should be aware of the extra tax when purchasing.

Those taxes are entirely dependent upon the country you live in - I appreciate that it’s annoying, but I don’t think it’s reasonable to expect makers to do the legwork of keeping up with local tax rates. That’s entirely up to the buyer imo

Offline mankikami

« Reply #5669 on: Tue, 30 July 2019, 05:28:45 »
Could you please check if my order has been shipped? I haven't received any tracking yet. invoice #5557. Let me know if there is any information that you need me to provide. Thanks

Offline mnkybrs

« Reply #5670 on: Tue, 30 July 2019, 08:30:25 »
Still waiting on tracking info for my 6/11 Acid Fog cap.

I've emailed the support email on the website on June 17. Got a reply almost immediately saying tracking would be sent that day.

Wasn't sent, so I followed up June 18. No response, so I followed up again on June 23. Still radio silence, so on the original Instagram post, someone recommended I go through the Google Forms link in this thread.
Filled out the form on June 25, and still haven't had any contact or update.
Not sure what else to do at this point, other than post here and hope it gets noticed?

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5671 on: Tue, 30 July 2019, 08:36:25 »
Still waiting on tracking info for my 6/11 Acid Fog cap.

I've emailed the support email on the website on June 17. Got a reply almost immediately saying tracking would be sent that day.

Wasn't sent, so I followed up June 18. No response, so I followed up again on June 23. Still radio silence, so on the original Instagram post, someone recommended I go through the Google Forms link in this thread.
Filled out the form on June 25, and still haven't had any contact or update.
Not sure what else to do at this point, other than post here and hope it gets noticed?

Thanks for letting me know. The new support guy will be starting today, so if you filled out the form you’ll have a response before the end of today.

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #5672 on: Tue, 30 July 2019, 08:42:34 »
[...] The new support guy will be starting today [...]

Offline dyrdevil

« Reply #5673 on: Thu, 01 August 2019, 01:53:33 »
Can anyone let me know how the caps are typically packaged in the US?
I have a friend checking my mail while I’m out of town and said there was no package for me, even though my tracking shows delivered. I’m worried it was stolen. Unless the packaging could fit in a normal sized slim mailbox?

Offline pcire

« Reply #5674 on: Thu, 01 August 2019, 02:03:27 »
Can anyone let me know how the caps are typically packaged in the US?
I have a friend checking my mail while I’m out of town and said there was no package for me, even though my tracking shows delivered. I’m worried it was stolen. Unless the packaging could fit in a normal sized slim mailbox?

Caps will come in USPS’ priority mail small flat rate boxes.

Offline Bhk1004

« Reply #5675 on: Thu, 01 August 2019, 18:59:08 »
Sooo... mini website update mean anything???? 

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5676 on: Thu, 01 August 2019, 19:18:05 »
Sooo... mini website update mean anything????

( ° ͜ʖ °)

Offline Hongook

« Reply #5677 on: Thu, 01 August 2019, 19:42:44 »
Could you check to see if my ticket got missed? Was expecting a response yesterday based on the new support guy starting. Thank you!

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5678 on: Thu, 01 August 2019, 19:44:00 »
Could you check to see if my ticket got missed? Was expecting a response yesterday based on the new support guy starting. Thank you!

I’m handling your ticket, you’ll have a response shortly :)

Offline mankikami

« Reply #5679 on: Fri, 02 August 2019, 02:17:27 »
Hi, I have updated my US proxy shipper address, please check. Thanks  :D

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5680 on: Fri, 02 August 2019, 15:22:12 »

Fulfillment Sale 2019 (Now Live)

www.keyforge.com/fulfillment2

1. This is a GB-Style sale, which means these keys will be made to order, and all orders will be fulfilled. Keys will take approximately 4-6 weeks to produce and ship. Updates will be provided to all winners via email, and a firm ship date will be set once all invoices are out. Any orders that are not shipped within the promised time frame will receive a shipping refund. I will be focusing on shipping this sale as quickly as possible.

2. You may choose ANY of the keys above (limit one of each colorway), and you will receive those keys.

3. Use the Google Form to choose which caps you would like to be invoiced for.

4. Updates will be provided on a bi-weekly basis to all entrants via email.

5. “Lucky Dip” means that you will receive one of the pictured sculpts in the colorway at random.

There will be extra free keys sprinkled into people’s packages at random.

Additionally, I'd like to welcome RavenWood, who will be handling KeyForge support going forward. He's a California native who recently moved to Utah, and he loves Zealios. He will be the point of contact for all future tickets. In addition to myself, he will be active on this page to make sure requests are taken care of. He's been learning the ropes the past couple of days, so if you're waiting on a reply from a previous email/ticket, those should be responded to soon. I will update you all when he gets a GH handle. Feel free to say hello, he will read your comments :)

223695-0

Offline stuey138

« Reply #5681 on: Fri, 02 August 2019, 15:27:13 »
Glad to see the new hire, great looking colourways, hope I win something.  It says "You can win up to three caps total, but you can choose more than three caps in order to maximize your chances in case you don't get the one you wanted." but then asks how many you want to win from 1-9, does that mean we can win 9 caps?  The wording seems to conflict.
« Last Edit: Fri, 02 August 2019, 15:31:01 by stuey138 »

Offline crowKAKAWWW

« Reply #5682 on: Fri, 02 August 2019, 15:37:43 »
Glad to see the new hire, great looking colourways, hope I win something. 

It's a fulfillment sale, you win everything :P

It says "You can win up to three caps total, but you can choose more than three caps in order to maximize your chances in case you don't get the one you wanted." but then asks how many you want to win from 1-9, does that mean we can win 9 caps?  The wording seems to conflict.

I don't see this written anywhere :O
RAMA M60A
KBDFans Frosted Tofu
Cannon Keys Satisfaction 75
Desk Candy Modern M0110
---
ALF x Scott G60

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5683 on: Fri, 02 August 2019, 15:40:33 »
Glad to see the new hire, great looking colourways, hope I win something. 

It's a fulfillment sale, you win everything :P

It says "You can win up to three caps total, but you can choose more than three caps in order to maximize your chances in case you don't get the one you wanted." but then asks how many you want to win from 1-9, does that mean we can win 9 caps?  The wording seems to conflict.

I don't see this written anywhere :O

I fixed it, sorry for the confusion. You may win up to 9 caps, but only one of each colorway. If you choose 3 colorways but ask for 9 keys, you’ll only get three.

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
« Reply #5684 on: Fri, 02 August 2019, 15:44:37 »
Is Lambda the colorway (black or orange)? And the lucky dip is for orochi, shishi or mulder?

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5685 on: Fri, 02 August 2019, 15:48:07 »
Is Lambda the colorway (black or orange)? And the lucky dip is for orochi, shishi or mulder?

Lambda is a lucky dip for either Orange or Dark Grey, and the other lucky dips are for the caps pictured in each photo.

Offline CRANKdatMoNkEy

« Reply #5686 on: Fri, 02 August 2019, 15:59:06 »
I got a really cool looking Shishi from the 2018 Purge Bag sale that I think I misidentified as Antimatter. When I went to check your archive today I found a photo that looked new to me which matched my Shishi more closely. Can you confirm for me the name of the leftmost Shishi colorway in the bottom row of the Shishi archive section? Is it one of many? I attached a photo for easy reference.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5687 on: Fri, 02 August 2019, 16:03:19 »
I got a really cool looking Shishi from the 2018 Purge Bag sale that I think I misidentified as Antimatter. When I went to check your archive today I found a photo that looked new to me which matched my Shishi more closely. Can you confirm for me the name of the leftmost Shishi colorway in the bottom row of the Shishi archive section? Is it one of many? I attached a photo for easy reference.

Yep, that's it

Offline CRANKdatMoNkEy

« Reply #5688 on: Fri, 02 August 2019, 16:05:31 »

Yep, that's it

Sorry, so you're saying it's antimatter? Or something else?

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5689 on: Fri, 02 August 2019, 16:08:09 »

Yep, that's it

Oh sorry, it’s not antimatter. It’s a mystery cap from that sale 

Offline CRANKdatMoNkEy

« Reply #5690 on: Fri, 02 August 2019, 16:13:46 »

Yep, that's it

Awesome thanks! Does this mean I get to pick my own non-canon name for it? I want to go with Pyrite, since I foolishly misidentified it.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5691 on: Fri, 02 August 2019, 16:17:26 »

Yep, that's it

Awesome thanks! Does this mean I get to pick my own non-canon name for it? I want to go with Pyrite, since I foolishly misidentified it.

Pyrite is now the canon name for it ;) 

Offline bryanwafu

« Reply #5692 on: Fri, 02 August 2019, 16:30:27 »
Hello sir kyle, I’ve emailed you regarding 4/20 sale.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5693 on: Fri, 02 August 2019, 16:31:56 »
Hello sir kyle, I’ve emailed you regarding 4/20 sale.

Got it and passed it to Chett (RavenWood), he is reviewing and will respond shortly.

Offline stuey138

« Reply #5694 on: Fri, 02 August 2019, 17:07:05 »
So am I guaranteed an invoice in this sale?  It's a bit confusing since you still use the term winner when saying "Updates will be provided to all winners via email".  Or are we all winners because we all get these heckin cool caps.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5695 on: Fri, 02 August 2019, 17:12:32 »
So am I guaranteed an invoice in this sale?  It's a bit confusing since you still use the term winner when saying "Updates will be provided to all winners via email".  Or are we all winners because we all get these heckin cool caps.

I meant I will be emailing everyone after the sale is over to give updates on the cap status. You’re all winners in my heart, regardless of what your parents say. And you’re guaranteed an invoice!

Offline heskew

« Reply #5696 on: Fri, 02 August 2019, 17:14:23 »
What about those who pick fewer caps than colorways? Asking for a friend...

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5697 on: Fri, 02 August 2019, 17:16:15 »
What about those who pick fewer caps than colorways? Asking for a friend...

This is an issue that I did not foresee, because I’m an idiot. I will be going by the colorways selected, and I will amend invoices that have mistakes.

Offline heskew

« Reply #5698 on: Fri, 02 August 2019, 17:18:49 »
Perfect 👌 thanks!

Offline Hongook

« Reply #5699 on: Fri, 02 August 2019, 17:28:24 »

I’m handling your ticket, you’ll have a response shortly :)

Thank you! Looking forward to the response.