Author Topic: What makes you happy?  (Read 556835 times)

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
Re: What makes you happy?
« Reply #600 on: Thu, 09 April 2015, 17:47:05 »
Getting that perfect picture, first shot, and no tripod.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #601 on: Thu, 09 April 2015, 18:09:46 »
Yesterday was dope! Some dude gave me 30 free BBQ wings and I also got some good news about a fishing tournament this summer.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #602 on: Thu, 09 April 2015, 18:34:14 »
The sun.

Woke up today at like 2:30pm after a night shift, grabbed a shower and went out to get some stuff for my car. The sun and good music in the car made me feel awesome. Was annoying that I only had like 4 hours before I had to go to work, but it was awesome.

And of course the weather is going to be awful the next 3 days I have off...
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #603 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 04:06:01 »

Getting that perfect picture, first shot, and no tripod.
yeeeeee
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #604 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 06:35:11 »
Waking up with Hoff and Halverson ;)

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #605 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 06:44:37 »
feeling sick, stayed home, got a package delivered at the door
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline bamtan

• hi there
« Reply #606 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 10:00:59 »
The Tec-9.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #607 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 10:20:10 »
Waking up with Halverson and CPT  ;)

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #608 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 10:28:53 »
The Tec-9.

All about dat Mac 11 mayn

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #609 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 14:27:55 »

The Tec-9.
who the **** owns a tec-9 unless they plan on shooting authorities
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #610 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 16:20:13 »
RIPPER STREET IS BACK IM SO HYPE
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #611 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 17:14:53 »
U N R E A L  4  I S  F R E E
**** HARDENING TO THE EXTREME
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Senthura

• Your Doom
« Reply #612 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 20:38:26 »
A nice can of Spaghetti-Os with the sliced weenies will make me very happy, especially when I find them just as I think my house is out of food.
Ducky Shine 3 TKL Blue switch & Green backlight

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #613 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 04:34:39 »
Had a pretty relaxing and chilled morning... woke up, watched Lewis get pole... then cleaned my whole keyboard inc washing all the keycaps... very satisfying...

Offline bamtan

• hi there
« Reply #614 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 11:38:01 »

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #615 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 12:19:20 »
SO ****ING HAPPY - just submitted my Orion v2 order!!!

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #616 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 19:48:23 »
I am getting a NIB G80 3700 for less than the used one on ebay

Offline bamtan

• hi there
« Reply #617 on: Sun, 12 April 2015, 00:23:05 »
The thought of getting the dream keyboard ^-^ Keep the dream real

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #618 on: Sun, 12 April 2015, 02:49:15 »

One thing I quickly realised after getting my 'end game' board was that really, it was just the beginning...

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #619 on: Sun, 12 April 2015, 03:19:03 »
Money.
Ice cream.
Weed.

in that order (you could substitute Clacks for ice cream)

Offline bamtan

• hi there
« Reply #620 on: Sun, 12 April 2015, 04:57:53 »

One thing I quickly realised after getting my 'end game' board was that really, it was just the beginning...

;_;
thats happening to me too, man...

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #621 on: Sun, 12 April 2015, 07:42:00 »
you'll see soon ;)
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #622 on: Mon, 13 April 2015, 14:50:19 »
The frolf course at Tech is snow free and I bought some new discs yesterday.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #623 on: Mon, 13 April 2015, 15:42:01 »
The frolf course at Tech is snow free and I bought some new discs yesterday.

I read this as golf course.
Man I was so confused.

Offline iri

« Reply #624 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 15:37:34 »
UK is much like Russia.

Much like 1998's Russia.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #625 on: Fri, 17 April 2015, 02:12:52 »
After-work drinks funded by work (even if I have to provide the bottles and claim back on expenses) :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #626 on: Fri, 17 April 2015, 02:13:34 »
Direct deposit. Nothing feels better than seeing your bank account gain three extra zeroes at midnight :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #627 on: Fri, 17 April 2015, 02:15:45 »
Direct deposit. Nothing feels better than seeing your bank account gain three extra zeroes at midnight :D

Three extra zeros would be very nice, I wouldn't complain about that at all!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #628 on: Fri, 17 April 2015, 02:53:22 »

Yeah, but the **** part about working contract jobs is you never know when the next job's going to be. Eh, enjoy it while it's there I say!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #629 on: Fri, 17 April 2015, 06:21:03 »

Yeah, but the **** part about working contract jobs is you never know when the next job's going to be. Eh, enjoy it while it's there I say!

Been there, done that, it was not enjoyable, but at least I had a regular customer.

Offline iri

« Reply #630 on: Fri, 17 April 2015, 06:23:48 »
i installed linux on my macbook pro.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #631 on: Fri, 17 April 2015, 08:48:49 »
isn't linux already installed on macs?

*faint badum-tiss in the distance*
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline ttzhou

• in your base, belonging
« Reply #632 on: Fri, 17 April 2015, 08:52:07 »

you're thinking of a unix framework, which is in turn masked by the fisher price automatic transmission doohickey we call "OSX". mac doesn't run linux kernel.

and yes, i know you're trolling.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #633 on: Fri, 17 April 2015, 10:13:15 »

y o u  f u c k o
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline ttzhou

• in your base, belonging
« Reply #634 on: Fri, 17 April 2015, 10:26:41 »

y o u  f u c k o

:( This didn't make me happy... thought this was the happy thread?

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #635 on: Fri, 17 April 2015, 10:49:34 »

y o u  f u c k o

:( This didn't make me happy... thought this was the happy thread?
:-*
sry man
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline iri

« Reply #636 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 19:50:59 »
immigrants.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #637 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 21:10:23 »
I have 2200 posts and 3100 total posts, the even numbers make me weirdly happy.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #638 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 21:42:16 »

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #639 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 21:46:54 »

(Attachment Link)

Punch out the lower screen and hit $40 even. :p

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #640 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 23:05:58 »

(Attachment Link)
hurts to look at
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #641 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 08:33:25 »
I'm pretty sure I just solidified an A in my highest credit class

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #642 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 08:34:53 »

congrats buddie

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #643 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 22:48:30 »
done w/ braces and my 15 page junior thesis.
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #644 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 22:54:50 »

Good one! :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #646 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 16:24:55 »
IT'S HAPPENING. NEW THREAD GOING UP AFTER THE DRAFT BOYS

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #647 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 16:26:35 »
Working out makes me happy. I can feel horrible, workout for an hour or two and feel great afterwards

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #648 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 16:46:42 »
Working out makes me happy. I can feel horrible, workout for an hour or two and feel great afterwards

Guh I need to go back to the gym...

Offline iri

« Reply #649 on: Tue, 12 May 2015, 18:35:14 »
weather.

current immigrant group that makes me happy is angolans.

-Ray Bradbury