Author Topic: Bro Caps Gallery (Stay on topic pls kthx)  (Read 4448206 times)

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
Re: Bro Caps Gallery
« Reply #500 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 11:57:37 »

Nice day for some photos, here's my Irradiated Red
Show Image

Show Image

Super lovely.  Great photos!
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #501 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 12:00:46 »
Show Image

Show Image

I really hope your red Bro's dreams become true ;)

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #502 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 12:57:41 »
Show Image

Show Image

I really hope your red Bro's dreams become true ;)

Thanks Snoopy, I really hope so too :D

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #503 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 15:22:28 »
Show Image

Show Image

Ha, love that avatar. The frown/smile is great touch, nothing lifts the spirits like a smiling bro.  ;D

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #504 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 15:25:59 »
Show Image

Show Image

Ha, love that avatar. The frown/smile is great touch, nothing lifts the spirits like a smiling bro.  ;D

Thanks, I had fun doing it :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #505 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 19:48:39 »
noisyturtle, sorry, I'm not sorry :p

It's this, rowdy

(Attachment Link)

Wow!  Fantastic :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #506 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 11:59:10 »
there was a post from a user with a list of available brobot colors with some matching pics to each color. I can't find it anymore. Somebody knows what I mean and where I can find it?

Offline archer

« Reply #507 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 12:02:58 »
noisyturtle, sorry, I'm not sorry :p

It's this, rowdy

(Attachment Link)
What's the name of the next-to-last color? That looks awesome!

Grats on the collection; Hoping I can score a brobot some day!

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #508 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 17:31:39 »
Show Image

Show Image

Offline Glissant

« Reply #509 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 19:04:06 »
there was a post from a user with a list of available brobot colors with some matching pics to each color. I can't find it anymore. Somebody knows what I mean and where I can find it?

The only one I've seen is the information Bro Caps posted in his sales thread http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=53203.0 . Let me know if you meant a different post =)

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #510 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 00:38:37 »

The only one I've seen is the information Bro Caps posted in his sales thread http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=53203.0 . Let me know if you meant a different post =)

snoopy, are you asking about this badass post by CptBadAss?

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=42821.msg1161803#msg1161803

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #511 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 08:24:04 »
Toxic Mistake

I really need a new ****ing lens

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #512 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 08:50:41 »
Toxic Mistake
Show Image

You already have it! Damn that was fast. So awesome!  :thumb:

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #513 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 17:04:42 »
What is the mistake about that key?
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #514 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 17:18:18 »

snoopy, are you asking about this badass post by CptBadAss?

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=42821.msg1161803#msg1161803

Thanks guys. That was exactly what I had in mind. :)

Maybe we should make a 'Bro Info Thread' and pull out some informations that are hidden in the galleries and other threads? Or a wiki article?

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #515 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 17:33:04 »

I'm not actually sure, but I believe there are only 2 of this particular color in existence. The MX went to me to seek punishment and the Topre went to an unknown executioner.

I think the color was just unplanned, created while Bro was experimenting with colors in the Toxic line. Mr. Caps, can you confirm?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #516 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 17:35:13 »

I'm not actually sure, but I believe there are only 2 of this particular color in existence. The MX went to me to seek punishment and the Topre went to an unknown executioner.

I think the color was just unplanned, created while Bro was experimenting with colors in the Toxic line. Mr. Caps, can you confirm?

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=49563.msg1248071#msg1248071
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #517 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 17:37:32 »
Thanks rowdy :thumb:

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #518 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 19:05:50 »

Yep. Just a mishap when creating t1 & t2 toxic colors. It's way too much on the green side.

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #519 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 19:15:55 »
Toxic Mistake is fitting then. It's too toxic!

Offline Belfong

« Reply #520 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 19:29:45 »
So, um, what punishment you are planning? May I suggest trials by fire? :D

Offline moogle

_
« Reply #521 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 19:33:02 »
_
« Last Edit: Mon, 11 September 2017, 14:28:08 by moogle »

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #522 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 20:25:09 »

Yep. Just a mishap when creating t1 & t2 toxic colors. It's way too much on the green side.

Bro, what is the difference between T1 and T2?  From looking at the pictures you've posted, it seems like T1 has a little more yellow to it?

T1:
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55452.msg1244594#msg1244594
T2:
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=49563.msg1235306#msg1235306

edit:  ah, and now I see riot's Toxic Mistake is really quite green, haha.

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #523 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 20:30:38 »
The colors aren't perfect in the photo I took, but it really is quite green. I had a T1 for comparison, but it's unfortunately on its way to a new owner in trade for a T1 of a different stem type. When I get the new one I will take a picture to compare.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #524 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 20:37:51 »
The colors aren't perfect in the photo I took, but it really is quite green. I had a T1 for comparison, but it's unfortunately on its way to a new owner in trade for a T1 of a different stem type. When I get the new one I will take a picture to compare.

riot, be sure to do a taste test too.  I'm guessing Mistake might actually be edible.  Haha, BroBots always look good enough to eat for me.  Please help me.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #525 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 23:24:53 »
I always wonder how gold Brobot looked if I used it as my molar in the teeth. Lol.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #526 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 23:27:27 »
I always wonder how gold Brobot looked if I used it as my molar in the teeth. Lol.

Probably like this, but a bit less molary and a bit more BroBotty.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #527 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 00:49:30 »
Lol rowdy! That's a great link. Love it!

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #528 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 00:52:26 »
Toxic Mistake
Show Image

Pretty.  Reminds me of Keylime pie.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #529 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 00:58:41 »
Sifo's Soul, Biohazard Lemonade, Sifo's Soul

BroBots <3

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #530 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 01:06:32 »

Show Image

BroBots <3

I think you might have more of Sifo's soul (V2) than Sifo has!

Offline Shikarikato

« Reply #531 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 01:26:25 »

Show Image

BroBots <3

I think you might have more of Sifo's soul (V2) than Sifo has!
inb4 sifo's posts him with 20 portions of his soul

He at least has himself, he could keep splitting to content if you think about it.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #532 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 01:29:56 »
I have 1 out of 2 V1 Sifo's Souls, I'm content. I gave the other one away <3
I love Elzy

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #533 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 04:29:49 »
I have 1 out of 2 V1 Sifo's Souls, I'm content. I gave the other one away <3

The gift of a soul is a precious thing, and should be treasured for all eternity.

Or at least until the next BroBot sale.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #534 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 06:58:49 »
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Belfong

« Reply #535 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 07:16:16 »
W-w-what is that?

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #536 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 07:18:42 »
W-w-what is that?

It's orange! :P

Anyways, gotta post this here too, in the official thread:

tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline Candyflip

• ★★★
« Reply #537 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 07:24:04 »
W-w-what is that?

Show Image

Ok I am officially jealous... Looking so good!
This sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before.

Offline nereme

« Reply #538 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 08:02:48 »
This thrad makes me very very envious of everyone of you who has bros

Offline Glissant

« Reply #539 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 11:32:09 »
WUT orange for the nostalgia set? ommmmg! (typing semi like a teenager because I'm excited about that colorway)

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #540 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 11:41:38 »

Bro Caps AI:MKII prototype Alu BroBot V2 MX
Clack Factory ICE Test-Sample #J11TG-s5A

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #541 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 13:21:21 »
Show Image

Bunny, a picture of this with Nostalgia, please!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #542 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 15:07:10 »
Show Image

Beautiful! I love my Orange V2. Will never let go of that one. :) Is this a new shade or the same as I probably have? OOC

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #543 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 15:08:08 »
Show Image

Beautiful! I love my Orange V2. Will never let go of that one. :) Is this a new shade or the same as I probably have? OOC

obfuscated orange
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #544 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 15:38:38 »
Show Image

obfuscated orange

That may be what I have then. Lol dang shades are confusing. It's beautiful. :)

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #545 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 15:38:51 »
W-w-what is that?

Show Image

Amazing Glittering  :p

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #546 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 15:43:47 »
Show Image

obfuscated orange

That may be what I have then. Lol dang shades are confusing. It's beautiful. :)

Bro has a pic with both of these oranges.  Seems like Obfuscated has a little more red to it?

Offline jufa

« Reply #547 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 10:17:07 »
Solid Sterling Silver BroBot V2
More

Offline Glissant

« Reply #548 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 11:22:04 »
That's a very clean setup, jufa. Congrats on your silver brobot :)

Offline jufa

« Reply #549 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 11:25:21 »
thank's,  i will post the silver brobot mx later   :)