geekhack Community > Other Geeky Stuff

What video games are you currently playing?

<< < (223/225) > >>

PadawanGeek:
I had gotten Call of Duty Vanguard, Industria and Chernobylite recently, I had just started on Vanguard when my niece dropped by from Canada, to visit her sick mother. As I was busy looking after her for a week (SHN) buying food and attending to her, and ferrying her around after that, I did not have time to start on any of these games.

Funny thing is, now that she has just gone back, I can't seem to dive into games like before, but I suppose this phase would pass and I'd be back to my old self fragging like a madman.

noisyturtle:
Been playing Inscryption lately. A good mind-**** game, decent mechanics but not without it's flaws (sometimes mechanics take a backseat to story.) Definitely a unique and engaging atmospheric experience with a lot more going on than the game initially lets on. If you plan on playing this one DO NOT LOOK UP ANY PLAY THROUGHS OR WIKIS, this is a very spoiler-heavy game so going in blind is the best way. Then when you play it again you're almost guaranteed to get a different experience due to the way the game is structured, and I don't mean the 2nd time you will know everything, things will change.
Would recommend

phinix:

--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Mon, 29 November 2021, 14:44:48 ---Been playing Inscryption lately. A good mind-**** game, decent mechanics but not without it's flaws (sometimes mechanics take a backseat to story.) Definitely a unique and engaging atmospheric experience with a lot more going on than the game initially lets on. If you plan on playing this one DO NOT LOOK UP ANY PLAY THROUGHS OR WIKIS, this is a very spoiler-heavy game so going in blind is the best way. Then when you play it again you're almost guaranteed to get a different experience due to the way the game is structured, and I don't mean the 2nd time you will know everything, things will change.
Would recommend

--- End quote ---

Noisy, where do you find those games? Trailer itself is scary:)

Darthbaggins:
I have jumped back in on the R6 Siege train, normally it's my go to for getting away from CoD and Destiny.

Sintpinty:
40+ hours of kovaak invested in this month

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version