Author Topic: **GIVEAWAY** Dodgy - 'Mister' cap - MX  (Read 4886 times)

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
**GIVEAWAY** Dodgy - 'Mister' cap - MX
« on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 13:47:39 »
Recently Dodgy sent me a few caps. Im not a "collector" in the sense that I want multiples of the same cap, so Im giving away one of the 'Mister' caps that he sent me.

The cap is MX and is almost a pastel yellow in color.

The giveaway is open to anyone, as long as they have been a member for 30 days and 30+ on the board. To enter please post a picture of your mechanical keyboard. I will enter the names all into a random number generator to pick the winner.

This will stay open for ~24hours (tomorrow at 2pm CST)

Do note: Ive spent a buttload of money on my computer this month, so i do not have the funds to cover shipping. It shouldnt cost much at all, CONUS is usually $3-4 and international is usually sub $10

Sorry for the lack of quality pics, my PC is down and Im using a cell phone because my brother computer doesnt play well with my card reader

Offline ShardZer0

Re: **GIVEAWAY** Dodgy - 'Mister' cap - MX
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 13:58:13 »
Cool giveaway tigersharkdude!  :thumb:  Here's my entry pic:

Offline aznairjordan

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 00:37:47 »
Recently Dodgy sent me a few caps. Im not a "collector" in the sense that I want multiples of the same cap, so Im giving away one of the 'Mister' caps that he sent me.

The cap is MX and is almost a pastel yellow in color.

The giveaway is open to anyone, as long as they have been a member for 30 days and 30+ on the board. To enter please post a picture of your mechanical keyboard. I will enter the names all into a random number generator to pick the winner.

This will stay open for ~24hours (tomorrow at 2pm CST)

Do note: Ive spent a buttload of money on my computer this month, so i do not have the funds to cover shipping. It shouldnt cost much at all, CONUS is usually $3-4 and international is usually sub $10

Sorry for the lack of quality pics, my PC is down and Im using a cell phone because my brother computer doesnt play well with my card reader

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

don't even have  my mechanical keyboard with me so I'm not entering. Just wanted to say thanks for doing a giveaway!
TGR Jane CE|FC660C|Orion V2
GMK Hyperfuse|GMK Olivetti|GMK Red Alert|Soulfree's Teal|GMK Cyan

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 01:03:29 »
Placeholder.

Offline minTea

« Reply #4 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 02:12:12 »
Thanks for doing the giveaway.  It is a very cool looking cap :) Here is a quick pic of my current two mx boards.  Not very good lighting in my room :X and phone pic quality isn't the greatest.

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 02:38:27 »

A few from the past couple months!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Offline lolpes

« Reply #6 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 04:06:14 »
Here are my current boards :D awesome giveaway, the cap would look pretry good on  my  planck!

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 04:13:05 »
I have the perfect spot of it! On the top right of my Noppoo EC108-Pro, next to all the forum keys  ;)
This board needs a bit of yellow in it's life

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 07:19:47 »
Here are my current boards :D awesome giveaway, the cap would look pretry good on  my  planck!

Show Image

Alright, Jonny. We know you love Plank ..

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #9 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 07:55:01 »
I've never seen a cap like this, its pretty cool :P

Here's my entry, my work Novatouch with Vortex PBT doubleshots:

B.Face HHKB - B.mini - Black/Purple Custom

Offline lolpes

« Reply #10 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 08:04:37 »

Show Image

Alright, Jonny. We know you love Plank ..

Jonny? i think you mistake me for another person :) or i didn't get the reference :p

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 08:10:03 »

Offline moemoe666

• Silence Unicorn <3
« Reply #12 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 09:47:07 »
103950-0" alt="" class="bbc_img" />
My potato picture with my lovely kbs :"3
Thanks for giving away <3
Stuff:
Black Bird V1: Clear 72g - Light Saver V2 : Black 62g  - Rosewill : Vintage Black - 38gt Acrylic case : Brown 55g - Ducky Z One : Brown - Keycool Brown: R.I.P

Zowie EC2 Evo Black & White - SS Sensei MLG - SS Frost blue - Kana V1 - Kinzu V1

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #14 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 14:14:13 »
Placeholder.
?

He is referring to you typing place holder bit never updating your post.

GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #15 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 14:33:57 »
The winner has been chosen. Due to a giveaway scam that happened on another forum, I will be contacting the winner before posting their name

EDIT:

The winner is ShardZer0
« Last Edit: Mon, 22 June 2015, 15:25:01 by tigersharkdude »

Offline lolpes

« Reply #16 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 15:14:43 »
I haven't gotten your pm yet :D

Offline ShardZer0

« Reply #17 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 15:36:01 »
Thanks for the cap tigersharkdude! You're the man!  :thumb:

Offline minTea

« Reply #18 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 15:44:12 »
Congrats man :)

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 15:45:41 »
The winner has been chosen. Due to a giveaway scam that happened on another forum, I will be contacting the winner before posting their name

EDIT:

The winner is ShardZer0
Not sure I want to know but please can you explain this scam?  Seems to me contacting everyone quietly and getting lots of shipping would be the easiest way to scam a givaway :confused:

Anyway congrats SharedZer0, I think you'll be needing another keyboard for this cap as it's short and yellow while yours is tall and dark :))
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline lolpes

« Reply #20 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 15:47:06 »
Congrats dude :D

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #21 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 15:53:35 »

EDIT:

The winner is ShardZer0
Not sure I want to know but please can you explain this scam?  Seems to me contacting everyone quietly and getting lots of shipping would be the easiest way to scam a givaway :confused:

Anyway congrats SharedZer0, I think you'll be needing another keyboard for this cap as it's short and yellow while yours is tall and dark :))

Ok, the winner has been contacted so I'll explain.

On reddit there was a giveaway. The winner, we will call him "AsDfJkL" was chosen announced. Then a person contacts the giver, the contactee is named "ASDfJkL" .. looks similar, right? Enough that most people wouldn't think twice. Well some douche-canoe created a new username just to scam the giver.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #22 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 15:55:08 »
congrats, more giveaways the better!

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #23 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 15:55:59 »

EDIT:

The winner is ShardZer0

On reddit there was a giveaway. The winner, we will call him "AsDfJkL" was chosen announced. Then a person contacts the giver, the contactee is named "ASDfJkL" .. looks similar, right? Enough that most people wouldn't think twice. Well some douche-canoe created a new username just to scam the giver.

That's a Nimitz class douche battlecruiser

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #24 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 16:03:07 »
Placeholder.
?

He is referring to you typing place holder bit never updating your post.

GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
Oops. Was at the hospital all day o couldn't get any pics in.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 16:12:02 »

EDIT:

The winner is ShardZer0

Thanks, I will file "some people = ****" away in case I ever do a giveaway.  I think I'd announce and hope someone in this country tries it so I can send them something though, would be worth the price of a stamp...
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #26 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 21:36:35 »
Congratulations ShardZer0! :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #27 on: Tue, 23 June 2015, 03:38:52 »
Congratulations to ShardZer0 for winning, and thank you tigersharkdude for putting this little giveaway together  :thumb:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #28 on: Tue, 23 June 2015, 05:05:44 »
Congratulations to ShardZer0 for winning, and thank you tigersharkdude for putting this little giveaway together  :thumb:

+1 :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline ShardZer0

« Reply #29 on: Thu, 25 June 2015, 18:08:50 »
Got my cap in today! Was pleasently surprised to find 2 bonus caps! Thanks again for thee awesome giveaway tigersharkdude! Here are a couple pics I took:

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30 on: Fri, 26 June 2015, 06:50:46 »
Good stuff, glad you like it all