Author Topic: [IC] KCH (Keyreative) REMember  (Read 4615 times)

Offline PaulGalatia

[IC] KCH (Keyreative) REMember
« on: Sun, 10 March 2024, 09:23:47 »

KCH REMember

IC Form | Discord

Intro

When I first became involved in the keyboard hobby 4 years ago, I remember being overwhelmed by how many different options there were for customization. As I bought, collected, and traded, one thing became clear to me - the pinnacle of customization isn’t just buying other’s creations, but creating something yourself. With that idea in mind, I enlisted the help of my friend Keepo, and we set out to create a keycap set that combined our passion for keyboards, anime and art that I hope you all enjoy as much as we do: KCH REMember.

KCH REMember is based around my favorite anime character, Rem, from the show RE:Zero. With her character in mind, we set out to showcase all the characteristics I love about Rem’s character. From the pink hair ribbon she wears throughout the show (as represented by the pink sublegends in the number row), to motifs from her character design such as flowers, her maid outfit, her Morningstar weapon, her horn, and other smaller details we wanted to add. We believe this keycap set will be a fine addition to the various designs already paying homage to Rem (and she does deserve all the love that you can give!) I sincerely hope that you like this set as much as I do, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

What is KCH?

KCH is the Cherry profile product line of Keyreative, combining the outstanding quality and techniques of Keyreative with everyone's favourite Cherry profile keycaps. Currently, only dyesub is possible for KCH, but it is expected that the profile will also be available in doubleshot later in the year.

Keyreative seeks to improve on its lead time, and hence future sets will be sold in-stock.

Info

Manufacturer: Keyreative
Material: PBT Dyesub
Profile: KCH (Keyreative Cherry Profile)
Sale date: TBD (set will be sold instock)
Price: TBD

If you are interested in the set, please kindly fill out the IC form, as your responses will determine drop date and pricing.

Kitting

Base kit:

Novelties kit:

The novelty enter key is based off her water magic that she uses throughout the show, specifically the magic spell she uses sometimes called "El Huma". The emoticon images are different facial expressions that she either makes throughout the show, or that I personally believe would fit her character. And last but certainly not least, the tea that she serves Emilia.

Renders:

Some additional renders of the set on my custom Rem themed keyboard that I created in collaboration with Bowlkeyboards and Bluecauses from Waifuworks.

Sample:

Perhaps most exciting, we actually have photos of a production sample set from Keyreative as well! The pink color will be adjusted slightly, but otherwise the other colors are matched to what you will receive if you order this set:

Signature block if you are interested:

Code: [Select]
[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=122601.0][img width=320 height=120]https://i.imgur.com/gm2HFbQ.png[/img][/url]

If you are interested in collaborating or becoming a vendor for this set, please contact me at paulgalatia on discord.

Appreciation

A massive thank you to Keepo and Lehoy. Keepo’s design expertise made the creation of this set possible, and Lehoy’s help with formatting, proofreading, and so much more made the IC and Forms possible. I also want to shout out Bluecauses; I cannot thank him enough for his friendship, love for Rem, and willingness to discuss ideas.
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 March 2024, 10:45:02 by PaulGalatia »

Offline PaulGalatia

Re: [IC] KCH REMember
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 10 March 2024, 09:26:04 »
Reserving first comment for updates :)

Offline xLeHoy

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 10 March 2024, 09:26:36 »
There it is,

GLWIC!

Offline Nevrest

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 10 March 2024, 11:06:30 »
Looks really good, no experience with KCH though, so hope it will be good/
GLWIC  :thumb:

Offline keepoto

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 10 March 2024, 22:59:50 »
GLWIC :)

Offline twitchytheinsideman

• UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU
    • Twitchy Homepage
Re: [IC] KCH (Keyreative) REMember
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 04 April 2024, 07:03:16 »
another rem keycap set - this time in pbt.  :eek:

GLWIC

Offline Necrolegion

« Reply #6 on: Sat, 06 April 2024, 00:02:29 »
Next time don't announce you're Keyreative. I'll never ever join anything that you guys do after the giant mess that you made with your KAT double shot PBT sets. That was one of my worst experiences ever, which was exacerbated by your lack of communication and progress.

If people thought GMK wait times and RAMA wait times were bad, Keyreative GBs felt borderline like an exit scam. They held our money for ransom while we waited years for updates and when we finally received our products, they were of poor quality. AliExpress double shot SA clones are of higher quality than whatever you guys managed to produce.

Warning to anyone new to this manufacturer. Just don't. If you respect your money and patience, there are far better options out there.

Offline keyreative

• keycaps
« Reply #7 on: Sat, 06 April 2024, 20:04:32 »
Not sure which setup gave you a bad experience, but we have been working hard over the past year to improve our image. Now, we have delivered all our GB projects and have also successfully operated several in-stock projects, receiving a lot of recognition. We hope you can give us another chance. We would love for you to join our Discord and follow our Instagram. :'( :'( :'( :'(
⌨KAT/KAM profile owner
We make keycaps

http://www.xbigcat.com/
http://www.keyreative.store

Offline keyreative

• keycaps
« Reply #8 on: Sat, 06 April 2024, 20:06:48 »
Next time don't announce you're Keyreative. I'll never ever join anything that you guys do after the giant mess that you made with your KAT double shot PBT sets. That was one of my worst experiences ever, which was exacerbated by your lack of communication and progress.

If people thought GMK wait times and RAMA wait times were bad, Keyreative GBs felt borderline like an exit scam. They held our money for ransom while we waited years for updates and when we finally received our products, they were of poor quality. AliExpress double shot SA clones are of higher quality than whatever you guys managed to produce.

Warning to anyone new to this manufacturer. Just don't. If you respect your money and patience, there are far better options out there.
Not sure which setup gave you a bad experience, but we have been working hard over the past year to improve our image. Now, we have delivered all our GB projects and have also successfully operated several in-stock projects, receiving a lot of recognition. We hope you can give us another chance. We would love for you to join our Discord and follow our Instagram. :'( :'( :'( :'(
⌨KAT/KAM profile owner
We make keycaps

http://www.xbigcat.com/
http://www.keyreative.store