Author Topic: [SPRiT] R1 R2 (Shipping 92% Completed)  (Read 1783961 times)

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
  • Location: The Geek Symphosion :::::: Mechanical Engineering ::: Alta Magna Uniforma :::::: 哀吾生之須臾羨長江之無窮 ::
@spirit I just posted a wierd order request to add stabilizers to my order.
Am i doing it right? :p

Hello! Mr.  Bakteria! 
OK!  I got Yours!   :)

Offline reziak

• Topre/60% Enthusiast
Ordered a 60% PCB and stabs! Looking forward!

HHKB Pro 2 | FC660C | HHKB Pro 2 Type-S

Offline witbliz

Hi Sprit, Ordered a 87% two weeks ago- kindly check if you have recieved and if I have done the ordering right  ;D

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
  • Location: The Geek Symphosion :::::: Mechanical Engineering ::: Alta Magna Uniforma :::::: 哀吾生之須臾羨長江之無窮 ::
Hi Sprit, Ordered a 87% two weeks ago- kindly check if you have recieved and if I have done the ordering right  ;D

I am back from my biz trip!  I will check all!   :) 

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Someone of you guys got an invoice in the last view days (I ordered on the 27.)
I sent Invoices For You !  Mr. distel!    :)   
I was going to send  all-in-one Invoice for You, Sorry for the delay!  :)

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
Uh? Metal cases?

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout

Guys!  Terribly Sorry For the Delay !!   :)

3 Types Metal Cases are under machinging Now.     1. light-weight, Simple Beauty   2. Mid-weight, Beaty   3. Heavy Ugly Beast

Design Concept is :
Key Feelings First!   Inter-operable with different PCBs,   LED Friendly,   Mix n Match with PolyAcryl Models,   Plate/PCB mount to the Case,  User adjustable Tilt Angles,  Solid/Soft feets,  detachable Dust Covers...

I have a Design Dilemma  Price and Beauty ...    :(
As We know, More Machinging gives beauty, but costs More.     
During Shipping Acryl cases,  I want to show Metal cases Soon!  I love to show the Designs I really Love.   Sorry again !    :) 

50269-050271-150275-2
« Last Edit: Wed, 08 January 2014, 20:51:41 by sprit »

Offline JPG

• Model F is my new passion!
Hey Sprit, I ordered a pcb and leds but since then you added some stabilizers. If I want some is it best to make a new form or pm you?
IBM F122, IBM XT F X2, IBM AT F (all Soarer converted), Filco Camo TKL Browns

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Hey Sprit, I ordered a pcb and leds but since then you added some stabilizers. If I want some is it best to make a new form or pm you?

Hello!  JPG !   :)

Yes! Plz  Send me a New Order Form!    :)

Offline JPG

Ok, sent you a new form for the stabs only!

Offline naokira

• The King in the North
how are the PCBs coming?
FaceW in LZ-CE

Offline Melanic

Hi Sprit,

I PM'd you about a week ago about in regards to adding some stabilizers to my order. Did you get it or should I go ahead and place an order for it?

Thanks.

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Hi Sprit,

I PM'd you about a week ago about in regards to adding some stabilizers to my order. Did you get it or should I go ahead and place an order for it?

Thanks.

New Order since Dec.25  should be in the New Order Form.  :) 

( =  You need to send me a New Order Form )

Modifying the Old Order Form is No good for me, as I finished sorting the old forms   :)   
« Last Edit: Thu, 09 January 2014, 01:48:16 by sprit »

Offline justnits

Hi Sprit,

Thanks.

New Order since Dec.25  should be in the New Order Form.  :) 

( =  You need to send me a New Order Form )

Modifying the Old Order Form is No good for me, as I finished sorting the old forms   :)   

Sprit, i'm wondering if you receive my orders for the stabilizers?
| | | |
Ducky DK9008 Shine 2 Gateron Red w/ Korean 55g gold lubed spring & custom LED | Ergodox with Aluminium top plate | IBM Model M SSK | GHPad | GON's Nerd TKL | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL MX Blue
[Sold]Keycool 87 PBT White Cherry MX Blue | [Sold]ikbc F-104 Cherry MX Brown

Offline distel

Thanks sprit!
I just ordered stabs and LED's in addition and mentioned my former incoice number in the there

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
Just to be clear, if you order pcb/case there are no switches included and I would have to find and solder them myself?

Offline justnits

Just to be clear, if you order pcb/case there are no switches included and I would have to find and solder them myself?
even if u order switches from sprit, u still have to solder and assemble it yourself or pay someone to do it for u.
| | | |
Ducky DK9008 Shine 2 Gateron Red w/ Korean 55g gold lubed spring & custom LED | Ergodox with Aluminium top plate | IBM Model M SSK | GHPad | GON's Nerd TKL | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL MX Blue
[Sold]Keycool 87 PBT White Cherry MX Blue | [Sold]ikbc F-104 Cherry MX Brown

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
even if u order switches from sprit, u still have to solder and assemble it yourself or pay someone to do it for u.

Ok great, thanks :)

This might not be the GB for me then as I have zero knowledge or time to learn how to or about solder(ing) :P

Offline GeorgeK

Sorry to ask but rather than plough through 44 pages - is this still open for orders?
Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
Sorry to ask but rather than plough through 44 pages - is this still open for orders?

Yes. Order form is on the first post! However, the first round of PCBs and Cases are getting ready to be shipped, so your order will land in round 2.
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout

Notice !     The 2nd GB will OPEN!      From  Jan. 17th     After 1st GB shipping.

All Assembled Full Set GB        :    PCB + All Parts + SW + Plate + LED  etc ...   

User Self-Assemble 2nd GB     :   PCB,  All Parts,  SW,  Plates,  etc ...   

« Last Edit: Thu, 09 January 2014, 08:47:09 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout

Hello!  Fellow GeekHackers!    :)

Because of some added New parts, The Shipping gets a little bit late!  Sorry for that!!

I will do my best!   No X-mas, No New Year Mood Any More!    :)   

New Firmware Updates!    Jan.8th   (This will be Loaded on Your PCBs !)       http://winkeyless.kr/17     https://github.com/showjean/ps2avrU

Firmware ver. 140108
- PS/2   patched for the some occasional input bug after Maco use. 

- USB   patched for the some occasional the first key input bug after System boot.

Firmware ver. 131230
- Hardware Key Mapping Added :  L Shift + L Alt + L Ctrl + R Shift

Firmware ver. 131223
- Mac OS : Some Occasional MultiMedia Key Malfunction fixed.

« Last Edit: Thu, 09 January 2014, 07:38:31 by sprit »

Offline pasph

Notice !     The 2nd GB will OPEN!      From  Jan. 17th     After 1st GB shipping.

All Assembled Full Set GB        :    PCB + All Parts + SW + Plate + etc ...   

a GB for fully assembled keyboards?
MX? Alps? also ANSI+ISO? even leds?
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout

All Assembled Full Set GB        :    PCB + All Parts + SW + Plate + etc ...   

a GB for fully assembled keyboards?
MX? Alps? also ANSI+ISO? even leds?
Yes!  All assembled!   LEDs too!  :)       ANSI+ISO will Always be !   :) 
Cherry MX SW first, 
ALPs SW will come Feb.   (because I am sampling for the New Switches and Keycaps)
« Last Edit: Thu, 09 January 2014, 08:50:12 by sprit »

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
:O

Ok :p so more questions! Ahah

The TKL case, is it open around the arrow cluster? There dsnt seem to be anything protecting the pcb from the pics in the 1st post :p (sorry if I've missed it if it's been posted elsewhere)
And are there any pics of the sides of the case up close and from behind?

:)
« Last Edit: Thu, 09 January 2014, 08:52:50 by baldgye »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
The TKL case, is it open around the arrow cluster? There dsnt seem to be anything protecting the pcb from the pics in the 1st post :p (sorry if I've missed it if it's been posted elsewhere)

You are 100% Right!  I have never shown the Top layer around Arrow Keys and F1~F12 yet!      :) 
I am hiding that part until the shipping.      :)   Sorry for my Surprise  !! 

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple

You are 100% Right!  I have never shown the Top layer around Arrow Keys and F1~F12 yet!      :) 
I am hiding that part until the shipping.      :)   Sorry for my Surprise  !! 

hahaha no worries then! I'm looking forward the the suprise! :P

Offline JonasDK

• Let me poo on you
I'm going to ask the same question as before, as i didn't get an answer, i don't know if you missed it.

But what kind of cases does the 87% fit in? Does it fit the QFR Rapid case or something similar or does it fit yours exclusively?

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
I'm going to ask the same question as before, as i didn't get an answer, i don't know if you missed it.

But what kind of cases does the 87% fit in? Does it fit the QFR Rapid case or something similar or does it fit yours exclusively?

Hello!  JanasDK !    Very Critical Question !  :)

Model 1   87% PCB fits in a few cases but Mostly No !  (Filco, Leopold, Ducky, CM ..  These Cases are different each other too)
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=49102.0

Two Major Problems  ...

1. One PCB has to have too many fitting holes to fit in different cases.  But One Custom case with many holes for different PCBs seems OK!

2.  The distances (= pitch) between F1~F12 and 12345.. row are Not one, very differ in ANSI (ISO) Standard, and many Commercial cases are differ in that Pitch.

For this moment, I am working on Commercial PCBs to fit in Model 1 Custom Cases, but I wish to try on this Issue again.    :)

50411-0  50413-1  50415-2  50417-3  50419-4  50421-5  50423-6  50425-7     50427-8  http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=49102.0
« Last Edit: Thu, 09 January 2014, 23:18:42 by sprit »

Offline lilky

Is there an option for Cherry MX Clears? If not, how difficult would it be to swap the switches to ergo clears on this keyboard? Would you have to basically take it apart and solder the new switches in?

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
Is there an option for Cherry MX Clears? If not, how difficult would it be to swap the switches to ergo clears on this keyboard? Would you have to basically take it apart and solder the new switches in?
Its even more complicated then that. You'd have to buy clears from somewhere else (like Mechanical Keyboards . com) and buy springs of a lighter value, say 62g springs from Spirit, and when they all are in your possession, dismantle each clear, remove the tiny spring it came with, and put a 62g spring back. Re-mantle the switch, and solder that onto the PCB. Then you'd have ergoclears.

But he does, at least, have the springs to make ergoclears with. Or unergoclears, using 120g springs.

Off topic, but lets say I desolder my all-blue keyboard, and replace the blues' springs with the aforementioned 120g version. Would those be jailhouse blues, or ghetto greens? Is the other one when you take those blue springs and put them under green sliders?

(still eagerly awaiting the release and deployment of the 60% ALPs board, of course.)

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
Its even more complicated then that. You'd have to buy clears from somewhere else (like Mechanical Keyboards . com) and buy springs of a lighter value, say 62g springs from Spirit, and when they all are in your possession, dismantle each clear, remove the tiny spring it came with, and put a 62g spring back. Re-mantle the switch, and solder that onto the PCB. Then you'd have ergoclears.

But he does, at least, have the springs to make ergoclears with. Or unergoclears, using 120g springs.

Off topic, but lets say I desolder my all-blue keyboard, and replace the blues' springs with the aforementioned 120g version. Would those be jailhouse blues, or ghetto greens? Is the other one when you take those blue springs and put them under green sliders?

(still eagerly awaiting the release and deployment of the 60% ALPs board, of course.)
I would call 120g blues cherry mx super blues. Like cherry mx super blacks. :P

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Thank You Guys!  for the exellent replies!   :)

The springs are under production, hope get them soon!  and ship!    :) 

Offline cookiesowns

Thank You Guys!  for the exellent replies!   :)

The springs are under production, hope get them soon!  and ship!    :)

Sprit any possibility of shipping the first batch people prior to the end of January? Or shipping out stuff as they are ready? I'm going to be away from home for a few months, and I much rather be able to inspect the stuff as soon as they arrive just in case something goes horribly wrong.

I don't mind if I wait for springs to be shipped later.

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
Getting very excited sprit! My wallet is ready.

Offline pasph

Will the AT/XT style 84 key layout Project there be in the upcoming next GB?
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
As You know, Now This is a Full set and Parts Group Buy.   :)      My First Intension was Only PCB, Plate and Case.
But This became including Switches, Oils, Springs, Stabilizers, etc...
Seeking Every Parts and Producing takes much longer time than I first expected when I did Interest Check.

But I am so happy to Build Something and Share with You Guys!    :-* 

Really Thank You for Your Supports and Patience!   
Oh!  I need to hurry up for Shipping !   It takes much More time than expected!   :-X 
« Last Edit: Mon, 13 January 2014, 10:06:57 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Will the AT/XT style 84 key layout Project there be in the upcoming next GB?
Hello!  pasph!   I wish it come in Feb!    :)   

AT/XT style 84 key layout Project  is a simple Name for   60%  +  Esc, F1~F12  +  20 key Numpad  + 4~7 Keys  = 100 Keys.

I am going to show two Candidates and ask Your Favoraite !  :)

50685-0  Sample  :  Apple Model 110A,  MacIntosh Keyboard. 1984   (Note : F1~F12 do Not exist)
« Last Edit: Mon, 13 January 2014, 10:07:14 by sprit »

Offline irjoe

So I have a broken KBT pure (plate is messed up). If I want to keep the key caps, stabilizers, and the case, can I just buy the PCB and replace the PCB with the broken plate in my pure?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
PCB =/= Plate!

Aftermarket plates do exist, however.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline KaboomTheory

• Shrek is love, Shrek is life
Hi, I've been lurking these forums for a bit but I was wondering about the 2nd GB. So by Fully Assembled does this mean that if I'm interested in a keyboard I should check back on that day? I'm really new to all of this and i've just been looking for a keyboard (everything in this thread looks amazing though.)

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Hi, I've been lurking these forums for a bit but I was wondering about the 2nd GB. So by Fully Assembled does this mean that if I'm interested in a keyboard I should check back on that day? I'm really new to all of this and i've just been looking for a keyboard (everything in this thread looks amazing though.)
Hello!  KaboomTheory  :)

All-Assembled Keyboard means  : You can choose the kind of SW, PCB, Plate, Colors, Case, LED etc.. 
All are Assembled by skilled Korean Manias, finally Checked and Inspected by Me.  :)

« Last Edit: Sun, 12 January 2014, 20:23:54 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout

All Parts are comming, Gold Springs are under production!   :)
I will send All the Shipping Invoices to All of You Guys Soon! this week   :)   
If You are Waiting for A Metal Case, It will be Packed and Shipped Separately for Safty!

Thank You!  I Love You Guys!!  ;D
« Last Edit: Mon, 13 January 2014, 09:58:11 by sprit »

Offline distel

Hey Sprit, can you confirm, that order ID 1387 and 1381 are combined as one shipping?

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
Still interested in seeing what your metal case design will look like! :thumb:
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Hey Sprit, can you confirm, that order ID 1387 and 1381 are combined as one shipping?
Hi! distel !   :)
Yes!  One Shipping Invoice !    :)
« Last Edit: Mon, 13 January 2014, 09:57:07 by sprit »

Offline naokira

• The King in the North
Spirit how about the PCBs? is it already done?
FaceW in LZ-CE

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Spirit how about the PCBs? is it already done?

Yes!  PCBs are done!   :)     http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=50580.msg1172545#msg1172545

50778-0  50780-1
« Last Edit: Mon, 13 January 2014, 09:56:41 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Still interested in seeing what your metal case design will look like! :thumb:

Thanks You! Mr. Zeal!      :) 
My Design for Model 1 is Always Lamborghini !  :)
« Last Edit: Mon, 13 January 2014, 10:05:21 by sprit »

Offline JPG

Hi Sprit, I sent you a second form to order stabs but got no invoice for it.

Is it normal or not?