Author Topic: [SPRiT] R1 R2 (Shipping 92% Completed)  (Read 1783993 times)

Offline shrapneL

Re: <SPRiT Model 1 2 3> = (Under Shipping)
« Reply #3550 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 20:02:23 »
@Swill Can you disclose for us please, _when_ you received _what_ (maybe with photo) from sprit? A few springs 1 years ago? Or a maybe a fully assembled keyboard 3 weeks ago?

I received springs back when he first put them up, but since they are different group buys, I'm just not so sure about my keyboard that I purchased from him. We had exchanged PMs a long time ago about myself being willing to solder everything myself, but nothing ever came of it.
hello.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
Re: &lt;SPRiT Model 1 2 3&gt; = (Under Shipping)
« Reply #3551 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 21:17:24 »
@Swill Can you disclose for us please, _when_ you received _what_ (maybe with photo) from sprit? A few springs 1 years ago? Or a maybe a fully assembled keyboard 3 weeks ago?
I received 2x 75% PCBs with clear acrylic plates and 1x 60% PCB with a clear acrylic plate. I had ordered aluminum plates, but he had some issues with them so we switched my plates to acrylic. I think he is only offering acrylic plates now. I also got over 1000 springs, kytox (sp?) oil lube and all the resistors and diodes to do all the smd work myself.  I also got stabilizers.

I think there was other stuff, but I am drawing a blank.

Everything I got worked pretty much perfectly and was of excellent quality.

This is why I am confident this is not a scam. He would not have hand soldered all those boards and gotten his family to help him count springs if it was a scam. The quality if these PCBs is great, there was time and energy getting these made.
I know he had some issues at the beginning which really hurt his progress and has put a big damper on this buy. He didn't hit moq to get round one factory soldered, so he was doing them all by hand. The first round of springs had defects, so he had to have the factory redo them. He ran into moq issues with the aluminum plates and had to basically change everyone's order to acrylic and work that out with them.

He tried to offer everything that everyone would want on his first buy and he bit off more than he could chew. Now he is left trying to get everything straight to get everyone what they paid for, but on less time.

Yes, he needs to start getting some orders out, that is true, but I am confident that his intentions are good and this is not a scam.

The reason I am one of the "lucky ones" is because I was understanding about the problems that arose and was willing to compromise. He felt bad that he shipped mine not soldered, but I needed the smd practice anyway.  :)

You can check my build log in my signature to see what I got...

Offline Eszett

• Supporting the communities Geekhack & Deskthority
« Reply #3552 on: Sat, 21 March 2015, 03:07:48 »
Thanks @swill for the detailed report. I appreciate your note. But Your defence doesn’t consider one critical aspect: when someone is overwhelmed or in other ways unable to comply the verbal contracts, then he is obliged to refund the money. There is no reason to legitimate cutting communication and refusing to refund. And intentions can turn from good to bad. However, it doesn’t help to lose countenance and insult sprit (as limitz did). But it seems that a crime is going on, and I’m not happy about people here who defend this. Why? Because before I transferred my money to sprit I was sceptical. I would have never ordered something if there were not people like you who told me “sprit is reliable, trust me”.
« Last Edit: Sat, 21 March 2015, 06:54:48 by Eszett »

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #3553 on: Sat, 21 March 2015, 08:03:03 »
Thanks @swill for the detailed report. I appreciate your note. But Your defence doesn’t consider one critical aspect: when someone is overwhelmed or in other ways unable to comply the verbal contracts, then he is obliged to refund the money. There is no reason to legitimate cutting communication and refusing to refund. And intentions can turn from good to bad. However, it doesn’t help to lose countenance and insult sprit (as limitz did). But it seems that a crime is going on, and I’m not happy about people here who defend this. Why? Because before I transferred my money to sprit I was sceptical. I would have never ordered something if there were not people like you who told me “sprit is reliable, trust me”.
It's not that easy in a GB. Money is used to buy the products, it can't just be refunded on a whim.

Offline Jixr

« Reply #3554 on: Sat, 21 March 2015, 09:51:05 »
and again, buyers of group buys have no right to a refund, exchange or replacement of products. The money is gone, the question is does he have the products?

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #3555 on: Sat, 21 March 2015, 10:03:20 »
and again, buyers of group buys have no right to a refund, exchange or replacement of products. The money is gone, the question is does he have the products?
If you would look in the past couple of pages, we can assume he does, because there is a picture with a lot of plates and stuff with multiple other boxes filled as well.

Offline jlor

« Reply #3556 on: Sat, 21 March 2015, 10:22:55 »
Oh, so I see dead people in this thread :o

Anyway, regarding the "don't PM Sprit as he needs to focus on shipping", if he can ignore us for 3 months, he can ignore us for a bit more while he ships. I'm not too worried..

At any rate, I've given up on group buys completely. There's always bad time management, border-line bad communication leading to a bad experience.

Hope to get a keyboard, but really, I still doubt it. As long as Sprit doesn't open up for new orders I keep a glimmer of hope, but if he starts accepting new orders I will be 110% sure he's back to scam more people out of their money (incidently the same size PCB I ordered).

Offline pasph

« Reply #3557 on: Sat, 21 March 2015, 10:25:45 »
Oh, so I see dead people in this thread :o

Anyway, regarding the "don't PM Sprit as he needs to focus on shipping", if he can ignore us for 3 months, he can ignore us for a bit more while he ships. I'm not too worried..

At any rate, I've given up on group buys completely. There's always bad time management, border-line bad communication leading to a bad experience.

+1
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline TLExile

« Reply #3558 on: Sat, 21 March 2015, 10:28:17 »
This probably wont calm anything down but i think it'll be a positive data point. He just shipped my order plus another one yesterday, as well as another on the 18th. i don't know why he included those two other orders shipping numbers in my e-mail but things are looking back on track finally. Too bad i had just received my B.face from winkeyless that i caved in for....

Offline pasph

« Reply #3559 on: Sat, 21 March 2015, 10:37:19 »
This probably wont calm anything down but i think it'll be a positive data point. He just shipped my order plus another one yesterday, as well as another on the 18th. i don't know why he included those two other orders shipping numbers in my e-mail but things are looking back on track finally. Too bad i had just received my B.face from winkeyless that i caved in for....

may i ask you what are in those orders and when you paid for those?
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline TLExile

« Reply #3560 on: Sat, 21 March 2015, 10:45:00 »
may i ask you what are in those orders and when you paid for those?

Back in July 2014, ordered 60% pcb, led's, lube, springs, stabs and added a second set somtime in august. 

Offline pasph

« Reply #3561 on: Sat, 21 March 2015, 11:21:38 »
Thanks for let us knowing

Offline SigLogical

• 5 prototypes built
« Reply #3562 on: Sat, 21 March 2015, 13:50:05 »

Good to hear that he resume shipping from this list

TO Ship Tomorrow   :  Address Reconfirmed
   -   rymnd,  bazh,  wackjobz,  TLExile,  dsitel,  John Venture, etc.
HHKB Pro Hybrid Type-S

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
  • Location: The Geek Symphosion :::::: Mechanical Engineering ::: Alta Magna Uniforma :::::: 哀吾生之須臾羨長江之無窮 ::
« Reply #3563 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 08:52:07 »
Update Mar 22 

-  Address & Order details confirmed, Shipped, Track sent  : 
dsitel,  TLExile  -  Order details changed,  Re-packed & Shipped on 20th Friday.

-  Email Sent,  Address  confirmed, Order details  updated  :  Going to ship this week  : 
TH_,  Defect,  wackjobz,  asidjazz,  John Venture,  lilky,  FrostyToast,  Eszett , mousesony,  twiddle   

-  Going to Email this week  : 
Grendel,  Xandr,  echo0,  JPG,  RSSonic92,  etc ...   Still many to email * 

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #3564 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 09:01:38 »
Update Mar 22 

dsitel,  TLExile  -  Order details changed,  Re-packed & Shipped on 20th Friday.

-  Email Sent,  Address  confirmed, Order details  updated  :  Going to ship this week  : 
TH_,  Defect,  wackjobz,  asidjazz,  John Venture,  lilky,  FrostyToast,  Eszett , mousesony,  twiddle   

When are you shipping mine? Also can you be online on skype? :)
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #3565 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 09:30:32 »
Update Mar 22 

Thanks for the update sprit. This is great. :)

Offline fatchoi

« Reply #3566 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 09:31:47 »
Update Mar 22 

Good to hear. Hope my name appears soon...

Offline Melanic

« Reply #3567 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 10:11:30 »
Update Mar 22 

I'm curious. How many of you on this list are from R1?

Offline pasph

« Reply #3568 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 10:55:17 »
We entered a sales agreement with a promised shipping date, and that has been pushed many many times.  This is a breach of contract.

Uhm? no you didn't. There is no 'contract' no legal binding agreement, or promise of anything. Group buys are basically giving money to strangers hoping they will provide you with what they are claiming they can provide.

I'm all against sprit, but you are owed nothing.

I must say I disagree with you. We paid for our stuff and it's Sprit's obligation to fulfill. Just that he's in Korea while we in other countries that makes it difficult for us to ensure this happens.
Group buys always carry the risk of failure.

You aren't buying from a store.

Group buys are not an abstract entities subject to the laws of chance.
And some organizers are scammers or, more or less, repetant scammers.
And GH isn't the land of peaches and cream despite efforts of someone to make it seems like that.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #3569 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 11:03:12 »

We entered a sales agreement with a promised shipping date, and that has been pushed many many times.  This is a breach of contract.

Uhm? no you didn't. There is no 'contract' no legal binding agreement, or promise of anything. Group buys are basically giving money to strangers hoping they will provide you with what they are claiming they can provide.

I must say I disagree with you. We paid for our stuff and it's Sprit's obligation to fulfill. Just that he's in Korea while we in other countries that makes it difficult for us to ensure this happens.

And GH isn't the land of peaches and cream despite efforts of someone to make it seems like that.

If people didn't blindly throw money at everything that comes along and beg for more and more to be added perhaps these buys would turn out differently.

If sprit was scamming he wouldn't even try anymore. He's just one person who got in over his head trying to please everyone.

And it's amazing when a brand new member shows up with some random aluminum board etc no one thinks twice about throwing hundreds of dollars with little or no thought as to whether that person can deliver.

Offline pasph

« Reply #3570 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 11:20:20 »

If people didn't blindly throw money at everything that comes along and beg for more and more to be added perhaps these buys would turn out differently.

If sprit was scamming he wouldn't even try anymore. He's just one person who got in over his head trying to please everyone.

And it's amazing when a brand new member shows up with some random aluminum board etc no one thinks twice about throwing hundreds of dollars with little or no thought as to whether that person can deliver.

This is just how GH works and make money flow

Offline JPG

• Model F is my new passion!
« Reply #3571 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 19:29:00 »
Update Mar 22 

If you can deliver this Sprit, we will all be happy in the end.

Glad you are back.
IBM F122, IBM XT F X2, IBM AT F (all Soarer converted), Filco Camo TKL Browns

Offline Defect

• I collect keyboards and keyboard accessories
« Reply #3572 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 19:51:50 »
Sprit sent me a picture of my 3 PCB's, Plates, Springs, etc. next to a box with my name and address on it.

Not pictured: KeyCool 84 [MX Red] | Focus 2001 [Complicated White Alps]
Endgame Board | Defect's Watermelon Board Build Doc

Offline mousesony

« Reply #3573 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 23:33:04 »
Update Mar 22 

I am round 1.

Offline cookiesowns

« Reply #3574 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 01:44:36 »
Update Mar 22 

Glad your back Sprit. Hope you are feeling better.

Is it possible for me to get an update on my order? It would really make me feel at ease, more so if you can ship it out. Since I'm more than certain my order is the most complicated and one of the larger ones here.

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #3575 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 01:56:29 »
Glad to see this moving along again.

Hope to see some more R1, and other shipments, go out

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #3576 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 02:16:53 »
Hopefully this gets sorted dudes! I've had my fill of GB's falling apart :/

Pasph let me know what GBs you join in the future... I'll avoid them xD (sorry to poke fun at your luck)
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline pasph

« Reply #3577 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 02:33:44 »

Hopefully this gets sorted dudes! I've had my fill of GB's falling apart :/

Pasph let me know what GBs you join in the future... I'll avoid them xD (sorry to poke fun at your luck)

LOL.
Thanks for making me smile

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
  • Location: The Geek Symphosion :::::: Mechanical Engineering ::: Alta Magna Uniforma :::::: 哀吾生之須臾羨長江之無窮 ::
« Reply #3578 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 07:04:54 »
Please Forgive me for a spamming   ;)

« Last Edit: Tue, 24 March 2015, 04:06:57 by sprit »

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #3579 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 08:27:48 »

Jin Bora ,  a keyboard lover ??

(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)
https://www.google.co.kr/search?q=jin+bora&newwindow=1&espv=2&biw=1349&bih=967&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=0wAQVYbXDYb3mQWbr4CYCQ&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ
I'm pretty sure no one gives a **** about that dude. How about updating people on what you're doing with their orders/money?
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3580 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 08:29:09 »
I'm pretty sure no one gives a **** about that dude. How about updating people on what you're doing with their orders/money?

Did he not just do what you're asking about?
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=50580.msg1688836#msg1688836

Offline pasph

« Reply #3581 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 13:30:32 »

https://www.google.co.kr/search?q=jin+bora&newwindow=1&espv=2&biw=1349&bih=967&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=0wAQVYbXDYb3mQWbr4CYCQ&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

+1 we got enough of those  <insert something here> in near 2 years time of waiting

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #3582 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 17:26:03 »

+1 we got enough of those  <insert something here> in near 2 years time of waiting

tough crowd...  :(  apparently light hearted fun is not allowed.  i must be logged into the wrong GH...

oh, and he just did what you guys are requesting.  Notice tjweir's post...

Offline limitz

• "the old gods stir and will not let me sleep..."
« Reply #3583 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 17:47:42 »

tough crowd...  :(  apparently light hearted fun is not allowed.  i must be logged into the wrong GH...

oh, and he just did what you guys are requesting.  Notice tjweir's post...

Those updates are real hollow when he did the exact same thing in December, and nobody got their keyboards shipped. Several of the guys on the "To Ship Tomorrow" have been waiting 3+ months since that post.
Mmm... machined aluminum

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #3584 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 17:54:35 »
Those updates are real hollow when he did the exact same thing in December, and nobody got their keyboards shipped. Several of the guys on the "To Ship Tomorrow" have been waiting 3+ months since that post.

Dude, you are getting updates, you should be happy about that.  Give the guy a break ffs.  He is obviously getting back into the swing of shipping stuff again.  I am sure it is not very motivating to have to put up with you guys gripping and *****ing every time he checks the thread.  Its this type of attitude that leads to radio silence. 

You guys are pissing me off at this point and that is not an easy thing to do.  I have been trying to get things moving here and getting Sprit to make updates and you guys respond with this crap.  Jesus...

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3585 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 18:14:42 »
It's a choice to be angry or supportive.

Why choose anger? Who benefits? Not Sprit, not you, not other people in the thread that are reading your complaints.

Offline awhitedev

« Reply #3586 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 18:27:33 »
It's all obama's fault... first health care now my keyboards... thanks obama!

Offline xandr

« Reply #3587 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 18:29:48 »
Update Mar 22 
[…]

I'm from R1. Paid in December 2013
Sprit 60% w/MX Clear in DuckMini V2 case | Matias Quiet Pro (office)

Offline tbc

« Reply #3588 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 19:27:33 »
i think swill and tjweir are right, there is still a LOT of complaining.

maybe someone should make a 'gb therapy' thread?  complain in there and keep this thread for official updates?

i swear i posted in a gb therapy thread before....
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #3589 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 19:32:50 »
i think swill and tjweir are right, there is still a LOT of complaining.

maybe someone should make a 'gb therapy' thread?  complain in there and keep this thread for official updates?

i swear i posted in a gb therapy thread before....
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=68658.0

Offline bladegesnow

« Reply #3590 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 19:49:44 »
hope my name show up soon sprit. I am in R1
More and more and more...

Offline shrapneL

« Reply #3591 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 20:04:53 »
I paid way back on November 26, 2013... It seems like such a long time ago haha

Hopefully sprit can get my stuff out soon too :)
hello.

Offline limitz

« Reply #3592 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 20:26:15 »

Dude, you are getting updates, you should be happy about that.  Give the guy a break ffs.  He is obviously getting back into the swing of shipping stuff again.  I am sure it is not very motivating to have to put up with you guys gripping and *****ing every time he checks the thread.  Its this type of attitude that leads to radio silence. 

You guys are pissing me off at this point and that is not an easy thing to do.  I have been trying to get things moving here and getting Sprit to make updates and you guys respond with this crap.  Jesus...

No, Sprit's attitude caused this outlook on this GB. Not the opposite way around.  As far as being happy about getting updates, it's been proven time and time again that Sprit's word is meaningless as he constantly breaks his own deadlines. How many users have been told that he's "shipping tomorrow" only to wait months? Telling me to be "happy" to get 2 updates in all of 2015 is ridiculous, it's almost April.

No thanks. Until I see some users actually receive their keyboards, I'll reserve judgment. Last time everyone lauded him for resuming shipping December, only a handful of users actually received anything as evidenced by the previous posts.

When you take in tens of thousands of other people's dollars, have half-assed communication, break your own promises numerous times, benefit of the doubt goes out the window.
« Last Edit: Mon, 23 March 2015, 20:30:18 by limitz »
Mmm... machined aluminum

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #3593 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 21:13:18 »

No, Sprit's attitude caused this outlook on this GB. Not the opposite way around.  As far as being happy about getting updates, it's been proven time and time again that Sprit's word is meaningless as he constantly breaks his own deadlines. How many users have been told that he's "shipping tomorrow" only to wait months? Telling me to be "happy" to get 2 updates in all of 2015 is ridiculous, it's almost April.

No thanks. Until I see some users actually receive their keyboards, I'll reserve judgment. Last time everyone lauded him for resuming shipping December, only a handful of users actually received anything as evidenced by the previous posts.

When you take in tens of thousands of other people's dollars, have half-assed communication, break your own promises numerous times, benefit of the doubt goes out the window.
I recommend you never run a GB because I guarantee you we would all get shafted...

You are straight up neglecting to factor in reality. Sprit has invested his own money into this so he could get some board variants to moq because he did not have enough orders for him to keep his "promises".  He has probably invested more of his own money in this than you have.  You know how many different iterations of plates and cases he has gone through?  No, of course not because you would rather sit there on your high horse and *****.  I happen to know that the plates that you will own when you get your order will be better than the ones I own. I know this because sprit has improved his plates in this process based on mine and other first receivers feedback.

You probably shouldn't joint any more GBs because this attitude is guaranteed to sore them as well...

Offline Spopepro

« Reply #3594 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 21:14:15 »
It's a choice to be angry or supportive.

Why choose anger? Who benefits? Not Sprit, not you, not other people in the thread that are reading your complaints.

Put another way, are you (hypothetical you) more interested in getting your keyboard, or your pound of flesh? What actions under your control will increase the probability of your desired outcome?

Also note the non-trivial probability of getting neither, and what actions are best for your personal well being in this case.

Offline limitz

« Reply #3595 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 21:27:06 »

I recommend you never run a GB because I guarantee you we would all get shafted...

You are straight up neglecting to factor in reality. Sprit has invested his own money into this so he could get some board variants to moq because he did not have enough orders for him to keep his "promises".  He has probably invested more of his own money in this than you have.  You know how many different iterations of plates and cases he has gone through?  No, of course not because you would rather sit there on your high horse and *****.  I happen to know that the plates that you will own when you get your order will be better than the ones I own. I know this because sprit has improved his plates in this process based on mine and other first receivers feedback.

You probably shouldn't joint any more GBs because this attitude is guaranteed to sore them as well...

>I recommend you never run a GB because I guarantee you we would all get shafted...

I certainly wouldn't make promises I can't fulfill, and then proceed to break them time after time. If I did that on my job, I'd lose it the 2nd time it happened. My issue with this GB is not so much the time, it's the lack of response, and how Sprit likes to break promises time and time again.

Why tell people you're going to ship, if you're going to disappear for 3 months? Why tell me you'll "ship tomorrow", extract a "shipping fee" from me, then not do anything/respond to messages?

>No, of course not because you would rather sit there on your high horse and *****.

Because it's apparently acceptable to take in tens of thousands, make unfulfilled promises, then leave for 2 months. How do you respond to the user, who had Sprit take money from him for shipping, tell him he's "shipping tomorrow" (in July 2014), and still hasn't shipped. You think that's acceptable?

BTW, please explain why Sprit's blackballed from most of the Korean community. He's not trusted in any of them, and certainly is not trusted to handle a GB. There's allegations of scamming in several of the prominent forums.

>You probably shouldn't joint any more GBs because this attitude is guaranteed to sore them as well...

My attitude is caused by the organizer, not the other way around. Look at Ivan's GB's, look at the SIP mod GB, look at the dozens of other Kustom GB's. None have turned out like this.

The attitude of the users is a reflection of the GB. If you break promises numerous times, then don't expect the attitude of the users to be good. This is not a reflection of GH so much is it a reflection of how ****ty Sprit has been. You get out what you put in.

Sprit apologists like you only encourage other GB's to be run in a crap manner. It's unbelievable how you can still engage in victim blaming, when clearly it is the GB buyers that got shafted. I bet you'd be singing a different tune if you had $1,XXX in the GB, and haven't received product or message for over a year.
« Last Edit: Mon, 23 March 2015, 21:34:07 by limitz »
Mmm... machined aluminum

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #3596 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 21:33:39 »

>I recommend you never run a GB because I guarantee you we would all get shafted...

I certainly wouldn't make promises I can't fulfill, and then proceed to break them time after time. If I did that on my job, I'd lose it the 2nd time it happened. My issue with this GB is not so much the time, it's the lack of response, and how Sprit likes to break promises time and time again.

Why tell people you're going to ship, if you're going to disappear for 3 months? Why tell me you'll "ship tomorrow", extract a "shipping fee" from me, then not do anything/respond to messages?

>No, of course not because you would rather sit there on your high horse and *****.

Because it's apparently acceptable to take in tens of thousands, make unfulfilled promises, then leave for 2 months. How do you respond to the user, who had Sprit take money from him for shipping, tell him he's "shipping tomorrow" (in July 2014), and still hasn't shipped. You think that's acceptable?

>You probably shouldn't joint any more GBs because this attitude is guaranteed to sore them as well...

My attitude is caused by the organizer, not the other way around. Look at Ivan's GB's, look at the SIP mod GB, look at the dozens of other Kustom GB's. None have turned out like this.

The attitude of the users is a reflection of the GB. If you break promises numerous times, then don't expect the attitude of the users to be good. This is not a reflection of GH so much is it a reflection of how ****ty Sprit has been. You get out what you put in.

Sprit apologists like you only encourage other GB's to be run in a crap manner. It's unbelievable how you can still engage in victim blaming, when clearly it is the GB buyers that got shafted. I bet you'd be singing a different tune if you had $1,XXX in the GB, and haven't received product or message for over a year.
The thing is, sprit has proved he was trustworthy with the springs he has been shipping. He is a seasoned veteran at GB's, but there sometimes are unforseen issues that you don't expect or plan for, and this is probably what happened to sprit. Most people who have GB's that last longer than expected had no intention of it happening, and most of the time it is a manufacturing error, and usually they can't do anything about it.

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3597 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 21:35:53 »
Just a heads up, there are still quite a bit of people that have been receiving their items or received their items already and just aren't posting that they got their orders from Sprit.  :thumb:

Offline limitz

« Reply #3598 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 21:38:04 »

The thing is, sprit has proved he was trustworthy with the springs he has been shipping. He is a seasoned veteran at GB's, but there sometimes are unforseen issues that you don't expect or plan for, and this is probably what happened to sprit. Most people who have GB's that last longer than expected had no intention of it happening, and most of the time it is a manufacturing error, and usually they can't do anything about it.

WhiteFireDragon proved he was trustworthy until he wasn't. So was DrugER. Springs are a lot lower value than keyboards.

You might ask why I'm so skeptical. It's because I've seen, and personally have been on the receiving end of so many broken promises from Sprit. From "shipping tomorrow", to "shipping in 2 weeks", to him telling other users the same thing, and not shipping or responding.

Trust is something that once you lose, it's very difficult to gain back. This is the situation of this GB. Until I see actual improvement, and R1 users receiving their stuff, I'm on the fence. Last time he did the same thing where he showed some people boxes, only to disappear months on end.

Mmm... machined aluminum

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #3599 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 21:39:24 »

You really have no clue.  It is truly amazing...  :(

The GBs you listed are tiny when compared to this.  And Ivan is a GB wizard at this point, he runs the smoothest GBs on here.  He even has issues now and then.  Stab wires have been taking forever, I am not complaining, but that **** happens. 

Now just to make things fair (and because I am sick of your bull****), all of your posts have to be in Korean.  Google translate is fine, but now its your turn to have to keep everyone informed with your updates in a foreign language...