Author Topic: [SPRiT] R1 R2 (Shipping 92% Completed)  (Read 1783969 times)

Offline lilky

Re: <SPRiT Model 123> = (Shipping 84% completed)
« Reply #3900 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 17:32:09 »
Again, I'd like to warn everyone in this thread that this group buy is a SCAM. DO NOT JOIN or you will end up regretting it. Sure, Sprit has sent out a few small orders to some people, but he still has not fulfilled many of his largest orders from R1. Avoid at all costs.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
Re: &lt;SPRiT Model 123&gt; = (Shipping 84% completed)
« Reply #3901 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 17:35:13 »
Thanks! I think I'm gonna get a pink one :)))))
I love Elzy

Offline jlor

« Reply #3902 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 23:43:06 »
This is unacceptable, sprit is even still online regularly and no signs of shipments...

He should at least react to this thread and tell us what is going on and not some lame excuse again.

I finally want my money's worth. Seriously if sprit was in Germany I would have contacted the police long ago because I suspect large scale fraud.

Indeed, I would have done the same if he was located in Denmark. However, at this point the limbo is the worst. Not know what is going on, because the way communication has happened (or haven't happened) does not show Sprit as trustworthy when it comes to this GB.

I've ordered springs from Sprit before, and he was VERY fast and precise. Wonderful experience. But this is the exact opposite.. I'm not getting any signs from Sprit that he even read my emails, messages or posts to this thread.

I would be happy if I see one of two things happen: 1) An update where the problems are described without the typical Sprit saving-face excuses (I choose to call them that - even if it may be legit reasons why orders are held up). 2) All orders cancelled..

Of course I would love to get my money back, or a product, but at this point even if he just shut down the GB and ran away with my money I would know I could go buy a PCB somewhere else and not suddenly some day stand there with an extra PCB I wouldn't know what to do with.

Offline Dansor

« Reply #3903 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 16:19:47 »
I'm still a little torn over this.  A couple pages back or so, I leapt to Sprit's defense, as he's been having health issues.

If he comes back and says he still having health issues, I'll absolutely give him the benefit of the doubt, believe him, and take the further delay in stride.
However, the delays are not what is causing me frustration; the lack of clear communication is.

Sprit, is there anything else going on here than health issues?
I hope you're doing well, and not in the middle of a nervous breakdown about this.

I can only speak for myself, but I like to think this is a good group that will be understanding of any problems, even ones that may seem silly or trivial.

Even if the boards all cracked in half, or you don't feel like counting any more resistors, or your shipping estimates are off, or even if our ancestors offended yours, I'd rather know about it than wait without knowing.

Please, don't placate people by saying their order is almost ready if it's not actually almost ready.
It's disconcerting to hear that, but then see other orders, placed later, being shipped out while earlier orders languish.

If you are doing well, please just give us a clear idea of what's going on.
If you are not doing well, take care of yourself, get better, and then give us a clear idea of what's going on.
If you are doing terrible, stop reading GeekHack posts and go to the doctor  :thumb:

Edit:  I almost want to delete this post, because I'd feel terrible if I were pressuring, even lightly, a guy with serious health problems or something.  But, I think my stance is probably mild compared to what some are feeling, so I'm going to leave it.  Sprit, I hope all is well and I look back on this post, feeling like a dope for being concerned. 

Edit 2:  Of course, then in another thread I see people receiving their orders in a timely manner.  I don't know what to think :llama:
« Last Edit: Tue, 04 August 2015, 16:26:45 by Dansor »

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #3904 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 16:31:21 »
I don't know if it helps or not, but I believe you will eventually get your stuff. I don't know when. He is a friend.

Offline Dansor

« Reply #3905 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 23:00:27 »
I don't know if it helps or not, but I believe you will eventually get your stuff. I don't know when. He is a friend.

I'm sure Sprit is a nice guy, and I have no doubt about his intent to deliver.
It's simply that I placed my order 20 months ago now, and have received no clear indication of what is happening. Others are in the same boat.

The situation simply makes no sense, unless he's simply been overwhelmed with other events in his life. But then why are other orders being taken and fulfilled?  It's confusing and frustrating, but I suppose it's his prerogative how he runs his business.

I'd rather just be told that he ran out of boards or something.

Offline jlor

« Reply #3906 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 00:55:48 »
I'm still a little torn over this.  A couple pages back or so, I leapt to Sprit's defense, as he's been having health issues.

If he comes back and says he still having health issues, I'll absolutely give him the benefit of the doubt, believe him, and take the further delay in stride.
However, the delays are not what is causing me frustration; the lack of clear communication is.

Sprit, is there anything else going on here than health issues?
I hope you're doing well, and not in the middle of a nervous breakdown about this.

I can only speak for myself, but I like to think this is a good group that will be understanding of any problems, even ones that may seem silly or trivial.

Even if the boards all cracked in half, or you don't feel like counting any more resistors, or your shipping estimates are off, or even if our ancestors offended yours, I'd rather know about it than wait without knowing.

Please, don't placate people by saying their order is almost ready if it's not actually almost ready.
It's disconcerting to hear that, but then see other orders, placed later, being shipped out while earlier orders languish.

If you are doing well, please just give us a clear idea of what's going on.
If you are not doing well, take care of yourself, get better, and then give us a clear idea of what's going on.
If you are doing terrible, stop reading GeekHack posts and go to the doctor  :thumb:

Edit:  I almost want to delete this post, because I'd feel terrible if I were pressuring, even lightly, a guy with serious health problems or something.  But, I think my stance is probably mild compared to what some are feeling, so I'm going to leave it.  Sprit, I hope all is well and I look back on this post, feeling like a dope for being concerned. 

Edit 2:  Of course, then in another thread I see people receiving their orders in a timely manner.  I don't know what to think :llama:

Bravo, sir! Bravo!

You expressed a lot of the conflicting emotions I have about this as well. On the one hand he's a human being and might very well be under a lot of stress, on the other hand we're out of money and have no idea what's happening with our orders for months.

It's a tough one :-)

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
  • Location: The Geek Symphosion :::::: Mechanical Engineering ::: Alta Magna Uniforma :::::: 哀吾生之須臾羨長江之無窮 ::
« Reply #3907 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 23:17:04 »
Hello!  It's so hot.   ;)
I was in my vacation.
I will resume the remaining shipping hard!
Thanks Guys!    :thumb:

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #3908 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 03:58:44 »
I was in my vacation.
What did I say :)

Offline jlor

« Reply #3909 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 04:17:11 »
I was in my vacation.

Welcome back! Hope your vacation was good.

Offline archer

« Reply #3910 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 07:56:48 »
I was in my vacation.
Welcome back buddy, hope you had a nice vacation  :thumb:

Offline Dansor

« Reply #3911 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 08:48:05 »
Glad to hear my further concern was all for naught.

Hope you had a good vacation  :thumb:

Offline durandalx

« Reply #3912 on: Tue, 11 August 2015, 21:32:08 »
Hi Sprit - PM'd you a change of address.  Let me know if you got it - thanks!

Offline _robban

« Reply #3913 on: Thu, 13 August 2015, 14:33:44 »
Good for you that you are able to have such a long vaccations, myself was only able to get 4 weeks this summer.

Now, make delivery or make refund. Its as simpel as that.

Offline jlor

« Reply #3914 on: Fri, 14 August 2015, 10:04:04 »
I was in my vacation.

Now you've had a week back from vacation, could we get our update now? Pretty please.

And what's the status on my 110% PCB you said you had ready if I could solder myself - in december?

Offline pasph

« Reply #3915 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 06:06:51 »
21 months and counting...
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline jlor

« Reply #3916 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 12:29:37 »
It's a gigantic echo chamber in this thread.

I looked through the last 3 months in this thread (went back to last proper update from Sprit on June 2nd 2015), and this is basically what I can see:
  • The following people were told their order was packed or under packing - would be shipped that week:
    • RSSonic92, Archer & Lilky.
  • The following people were told their order was next in line:
    • Pasph & Durandalx
  • The following people were on the "got email responses" list, and they would be in the turn after the next in line folks:
    • Jlor, _robban, MrChunky, Tjweir & Bubchi89

All these people have mentioned in this thread within last month that they have heard nothing and received nothing.
I especially feel for the people that were told their boards would ship that same week, yet have heard nothing from Sprit regarding shipping..

There's at least 17 people (only counted back 3 months) in this thread that are just not getting any communication back from Sprit.

Meanwhile it seems LeandreN can get 60% PCBs from day to day as witnessed in LeandreNs plate+sprit PCB thread:

With all the delays sprit has experienced will using that PCB cause a long wait time? Or are they already made?
He is extremely busy to get out the last orders for his GB. Fortunately, my order is separated from this and he will be able to ship the day after I put in the order for the PCBs.

Sprit, please understand that we - as customers who have already paid months or years ago - are getting frustrated with the lack of communication and progress.
It seems you are taking new orders in other threads, and it feels wrong when our orders are waiting so long.

Clear and transparent communication would help on this a lot! I'm sure there's a good reason you have not completed orders 2 years old, but as it stands right now I simply can not see the reason.

I understand your health may play a huge part in this. This is fine! If you are stressed or otherwise have bad health, please do take care of yourself. But in that case, how can you take new orders from other threads? Finish your current orders man, then move on to other orders.

I sincerely hope you do not take this as an attack on you as a person, as it is only meant to reflect my - the customer - frustration with the process.

Offline archer

« Reply #3917 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 21:20:23 »
It's a gigantic echo chamber in this thread.

I looked through the last 3 months in this thread (went back to last proper update from Sprit on June 2nd 2015), and this is basically what I can see:
  • The following people were told their order was packed or under packing - would be shipped that week:
    • RSSonic92, Archer & Lilky.
  • The following people were told their order was next in line:
    • Pasph & Durandalx
  • The following people were on the "got email responses" list, and they would be in the turn after the next in line folks:
    • Jlor, _robban, MrChunky, Tjweir & Bubchi89

All these people have mentioned in this thread within last month that they have heard nothing and received nothing.
I especially feel for the people that were told their boards would ship that same week, yet have heard nothing from Sprit regarding shipping..

There's at least 17 people (only counted back 3 months) in this thread that are just not getting any communication back from Sprit.

Meanwhile it seems LeandreN can get 60% PCBs from day to day as witnessed in LeandreNs plate+sprit PCB thread:

With all the delays sprit has experienced will using that PCB cause a long wait time? Or are they already made?
He is extremely busy to get out the last orders for his GB. Fortunately, my order is separated from this and he will be able to ship the day after I put in the order for the PCBs.

Sprit, please understand that we - as customers who have already paid months or years ago - are getting frustrated with the lack of communication and progress.
It seems you are taking new orders in other threads, and it feels wrong when our orders are waiting so long.

Clear and transparent communication would help on this a lot! I'm sure there's a good reason you have not completed orders 2 years old, but as it stands right now I simply can not see the reason.

I understand your health may play a huge part in this. This is fine! If you are stressed or otherwise have bad health, please do take care of yourself. But in that case, how can you take new orders from other threads? Finish your current orders man, then move on to other orders.

I sincerely hope you do not take this as an attack on you as a person, as it is only meant to reflect my - the customer - frustration with the process.

Very well said.

I was on the "would be shipped that week" list about 3 months ago. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and hope that Sprit will come through with my kbd, but that hope is definitely fading. Sprit has always been super nice and responsive to me, which again makes me want to have hope that I'll receive my order.. but it's been a LONG time. :(

Offline jlor

« Reply #3918 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 02:31:26 »
Update from LeandreN's thread:
SPRiT orders are being prepared for a possible shipment next week.

He just closed the form, and already has confirmed from SPRiT that the orders are being prepared..
This is a perfect example of what I mentioned in my last post in here; it simply feels that your customers are treated differently depending on who they are.

Also I see you've replied to people in your 2 other active group buys on this forum, yet we have heard nothing from you in this one. I'm sorry to say, there really is only one way for us to take that - and it isn't possitive.

Please, please, please give us an update on the situation. Why are some orders lagging behind? I get that you probably have a LOT of orders on 60% PCBs, and that's why those orders are quickly finished, but what is holding up the rest then? Slow manufacturer? Slow process of soldering components onto the PCB? Shipping issues? Health issues?

Or are we simply not prioritized enough compared to other group buys that may have a higher profit margin?

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #3919 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 02:33:22 »
Just to say this, I am not sure if he will be able to supply next week. This may take some weeks. I know he is working hard.

Offline twiddle

• Portfolio
« Reply #3920 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 02:43:45 »
Just to say this, I am not sure if he will be able to supply next week. This may take some weeks. I know he is working hard.

While I appreciate you taking the time to mention this, I would like Sprit to drop by and say this himself. It wouldn't take long - just a quick update like you've just done.

I've had half my order delivered at the start of the year, and it's sitting around gathering dust as it's useless without the other half, which is frustrating in the extreme. Been told numerous times that it would be ready to ship within a week, like many others in the thread.
At the rate things are going I will have taught myself ARM/CMSIS programming and designed a keyboard PCB, case and firmware from scratch before the rest of it arrives.
« Last Edit: Thu, 20 August 2015, 02:45:34 by twiddle »

Offline jlor

« Reply #3921 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 02:46:06 »

While they may not be supplied next week, you got a confirmation. Hell, you got a reply! He communicated with you. That's a whole lot more than what's happening to people in this thread; and honestly I don't think it's too much to ask that SPRiT communicate what's going on when he has people that have paid him for a product years ago and haven't received it yet.

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #3922 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 01:31:59 »
I'm also one of the remaining unfulfilled orders. Is this what I get for taking him up on his offer of soldering my PCB components? :[

I said since the beginning that I was happy to solder my own.

It's OK I can be patient. I have switches and keycaps already set aside.

Offline Dansor

« Reply #3923 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 13:31:33 »
Has anyone heard from Sprit lately?
I'm starting to get a bit disheartened.

Earlier, he was ill, and that gets you infinite leeway from me.
But now we're not hearing anything, while at the same time he's got other group buys that are getting responses, and other business dealings with MechanicalKeyboards.com, etc. that are moving forward.

It's starting to seem like a business is being built on the funds of early backers, who are being left high and dry.

Sprit, please explain this to me.
LeanderN, have you heard from him recently?  Could you perhaps remind him of us?

No more promises of updates.  No more "ready to ship" posts.
I'll regain trust in Sprit when I receive what I paid for.  Maybe.

20 months, with meaningless updates every few months, after people pile on.
I don't imagine MechanicalKeyboards had to go through this.

What I most hate about this is that it is turning me into a person who belly-aches on message boards.
« Last Edit: Fri, 28 August 2015, 13:33:17 by Dansor »

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #3924 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 13:32:31 »

But now we're not hearing anything, while at the same time he's got other group buys that are getting responses, and other business dealings with MechanicalKeyboards.com, etc. that are moving forward.

It's starting to seem like a business is being built on the funds of early backers, who are being left high and dry.

LeanderN, have you heard from him recently?  Could you perhaps remind him of us?

Yes, heard from him today :)

Offline archer

« Reply #3925 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 13:36:50 »

And was any update or mention of this thread/GB made?

Offline Dansor

« Reply #3926 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 13:37:30 »

I appreciate your update, but it does not make me feel good.
It seems like just another instance of Sprit prioritizing other things above his earliest customers.

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #3927 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 13:37:55 »

And was any update or mention of this thread/GB made?

Nope, sorry.

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #3928 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 13:39:22 »

I appreciate your update, but it does not make me feel good.
It seems like just another instance of Sprit prioritizing other things above his earliest customers.

Sorry.

I will send over a mail and ask him about what's happening. I wish the best for the community, and i am not trying to be a douchebag.

If i were in the same situation i would have been mad.

Offline Dansor

« Reply #3929 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 13:40:54 »
Sorry.

I will send over a mail and ask him about what's happening. I wish the best for the community, and i am not trying to be a douchebag.

You are NOT being a douchebag.  You are taking it upon yourself to defend a friend and you're putting yourself in a position that you should not be in.
I am frustrated with Sprit, not you.  If he was as forthright as you, we would not be having this conversation.

Best wishes.

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #3930 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 13:43:34 »
Sorry.

You are NOT being a douchebag.  You are taking it upon yourself to defend a friend and you're putting yourself in a position that you should not be in.
I am frustrated with Sprit, not you.  If he was as forthright as you, we would not be having this conversation.

Best wishes.

If i can get an update from him, i will get it to you here in this thread. I know for sure that he has health problems, so i won't push him to anything.

Offline Dansor

« Reply #3931 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 13:50:34 »
If i can get an update from him, i will get it to you here in this thread. I know for sure that he has health problems, so i won't push him to anything.

And yet other, presumably more profitable, aspects of his business are moving forward, or at least receiving frequent communication.
In any case, thanks for your efforts.  But, do not feel compelled to put yourself in the middle.
« Last Edit: Fri, 28 August 2015, 13:52:50 by Dansor »

Offline TheMoonUnderWater

« Reply #3932 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 17:12:08 »
Out of idle curiosity, what kind of health problems / illness?

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3933 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 18:07:55 »
SPRiT is an awesome guy and a good friend, he is not some kind of douchebag that runs with our money. I too have an order that has yet to be sent, but I know that now the most important thing is for him to get rest and relax, health is more important than anything. He overworked himself in the past and that led to nothing more than him being unable to work and continue the GB's .
I know it's hard to be patient when you are already waiting for a long time for stuff you paid for, but putting a good man health at risk is just not worth it.
So have faith, you will get your stuff and it will be worth waiting a little bit more  :thumb:
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline WPOTC

« Reply #3934 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 22:41:51 »
Sprit has thus so far lied to me several times telling me of when he would ship them not follow through. This is a matter of integrity. How do you defend multiple occasions of lying and multiple people coming forward with the same accusations. This kind of behavior is simply unacceptable unless he's been kidnapped and needs Liam Neeson to save him.

Offline jlor

« Reply #3935 on: Sat, 29 August 2015, 08:30:07 »
SPRiT is an awesome guy and a good friend, he is not some kind of douchebag that runs with our money. I too have an order that has yet to be sent, but I know that now the most important thing is for him to get rest and relax, health is more important than anything. He overworked himself in the past and that led to nothing more than him being unable to work and continue the GB's .
I know it's hard to be patient when you are already waiting for a long time for stuff you paid for, but putting a good man health at risk is just not worth it.
So have faith, you will get your stuff and it will be worth waiting a little bit more  :thumb:

I appreciate the vote of confidence in Sprit. I had a lot of confidence in Sprit until half a year ago or so..
It is 100% understandable that he's not responding to this thread, nor shipping orders, if he is sick. I totally understand that! And I think he should focus on getting healthy rather than take care of pending orders.

However.. And this is the point I most want to stress: He is active in other group buys and maintain dealings with MechanicalKeyboard.com and LeadreNs group buy. Recently he has sent out invoices for PCBs from LeandreNs groupbuy. It is offending to see him sending out new invoices when he has orders pending and apparently wont fulfill those because of health issues. If you're sick and can't work, don't generate more work for yourself!
He has been active in his other 2 group buys on this forum recently - but this thread is not seeing any replies from Sprit. Even after he had those months AWOL and came back promising regular updates.

All I really want is an update on the situation.. We have a LOT of unanswered questions, and when they are not answered or even acknowledged we get worried.

Offline Magna224

« Reply #3936 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 07:33:31 »
Just waiting for some love.
If you live in AZ you can try my keyboards. I usually keep plenty of different ALPS and MX and buckling springs.

Offline shrapneL

« Reply #3937 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 17:01:23 »
Last time Sprit updated about my order was in the June 2 update. It has been over a year and a half now since I made my order. I just hope I can actually get my board before the 2 year mark...  :'( :'( :'(
hello.

Offline jlor

« Reply #3938 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 00:58:44 »
I have lost faith in this group buy. The last straw was the shipping of a load of PCBs to LeandreNs group buy, which was started a hell of a lot later than this one.

70% of the SPRiT order is shipped. He did a quality control and just placed an order with the factory for 100 more PCBs. So some of the orders might get a little late, even though I am ahead of schedule.

So if anyone wants to buy my spot for a 110% PCB, no case, Cherry MX stabilizers, 110 white LEDs, for 77,25$ please feel free to message me and we'll take it from there.

Offline exitface

« Reply #3939 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 02:24:35 »
Sorry.

Best wishes.

Did you ever hear anything from him, sir?

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #3940 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 02:48:00 »
Sorry.

Best wishes.

Did you ever hear anything from him, sir?
Nope, nothing about the gb

Offline bladegesnow

« Reply #3941 on: Thu, 10 September 2015, 03:09:09 »
Well. My Round 5 from 7bit arrived. Now IT IS YOUR TURN sprit....
More and more and more...

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #3942 on: Thu, 10 September 2015, 11:35:39 »
I received shipping confirmation for my case just a few days ago

Offline jlor

« Reply #3943 on: Thu, 10 September 2015, 14:05:24 »
I received shipping confirmation for my case just a few days ago

Congratulations! Strange though, since you weren't on the last Sprit list from a few months ago
Update April 12  -  The Final List of All the Shipments to Go  (All  R1 & R2)

-  Under packing, need the final confirmation just before shipping this week  :   lilky,  ithinkim,  mashby,  TheMoonUnderWater,  heissler,  christkind,  nuclearsandwich,  echo0 
-  Group emails Sent,  Reviewing the details,  discussing the Final thru emails  :  going to ship as many as possible  this week  :  RSSonic92,  WiNloSt,  Crabby_B,  Permeability,  Signature,  archer,  mooswa,  fatchoi,  cookiesowns,  chocobunny

-  Group emails Sent for Address, Order details & Latest changes,  Need to discuss thru emails  : 
Lastpilot,  Hzza,  pasph,  IMHB,  bladegesnow,  bianco,  dorkvader,  shrapneL,  debt4lyfe,  joneslee85,  SigLogical,  kakakowie,  pepperpanda,  DWawa,  DelKey,  cultofjosh,  osxoep,  MrChunky,  Biased Opinion,  o3okevin,  xauser,  Keymaster,  elllit,  durandalx,  KyesaRRi,  poog,  tjweir,  exitface,  Elias Camber,  Heliosphere,  witbliz,  tobetchi,  Vibex,  b7ad,  MigZm,  lol,  mark0331,  Magna224,  jlor,  gimpster,  dansor,  akikun,  AlexJP,  cruk,  Jinryuixi,  funkymeeba,  freka,  Lingj,  bubchi89,  _robban   

-  The End  -

Unsure if this is a sign of good things (since Sprit hasn't updated this thread in forever) or just another sign of bad management skills.

Offline lol

« Reply #3944 on: Thu, 10 September 2015, 16:40:25 »
Well it would be unlikely for Vadurr to have been a part of that update considering he only registered his account after it.

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #3945 on: Thu, 10 September 2015, 17:30:43 »
If it helps, I put an order in for a case in early June. I'm real sorry for those of you have been waiting ages and have yet to receive anything :[

Offline jlor

« Reply #3946 on: Fri, 11 September 2015, 05:51:56 »
If it helps, I put an order in for a case in early June. I'm real sorry for those of you have been waiting ages and have yet to receive anything :[

Not your fault. Sprit apparently just has preferential treatment. :-)

Offline bubchi89

« Reply #3947 on: Sat, 12 September 2015, 02:57:56 »

Not your fault. Sprit apparently just has preferential treatment. :-)

I think it's more like he only has 60% boards/cases available. Does anyone actually remember a 75%, 87% or 110% order being filled out? My guess is that something went wrong with those boards and it wasn't worth reordering them due to lack of interest (and it's obviously lossy for him to pay for another batch out of pocket). That's obviously not OK and he's a **** if that's the case. And even if that's _not_ the reason, he's still a **** for making us wait for 2 years instead of just telling us to **** off. I think at this point he's basically just waiting for people to forget. Because, well, we will right? What do we get by going to this thread? There's no benefit to us if we keep waiting, and he'll get prodded less and less until it's "over". It's ****ed up, but he's still providing a service to a lot of members who only want 60% boards so it's not like the mods will do anything either
« Last Edit: Sat, 12 September 2015, 21:29:31 by bubchi89 »

Offline witbliz

« Reply #3948 on: Sat, 12 September 2015, 03:26:11 »
I would take anything right now if sprit was to tell me what he has available and close my purchase ... I don't want to wait any longer .... Please sprit ... I beg u to end this wait... I am giving up

Offline Bevo

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3949 on: Sat, 12 September 2015, 04:26:55 »
Is anyone able to help me with programming my keys? I have read through the instructions and have no idea how to do it still :(