Author Topic: [SPRiT] R1 R2 (Shipping 92% Completed)  (Read 1783963 times)

Offline twk

Re: <SPRiT Model 123> = (Shipping 84% completed)
« Reply #4000 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 11:58:52 »
I ordered a PCB + some LEDs in august when it was advertised that extras were available, in another thread. I got the invoice pretty quick and payed it on august 18th. I have not heard anything from him since and I have now started a Paypal dispute. We'll see if he responds to it.

Offline twk

« Reply #4001 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 10:41:57 »
I ordered a PCB + some LEDs in august when it was advertised that extras were available, in another thread. I got the invoice pretty quick and payed it on august 18th. I have not heard anything from him since and I have now started a Paypal dispute. We'll see if he responds to it.

Update: SPRiT did not respond to the dispute and Paypal decided to refund me the money that I paid.

Offline Dansor

« Reply #4002 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 11:18:56 »

Update: SPRiT did not respond to the dispute and Paypal decided to refund me the money that I paid.

I'm glad at least someone escaped from his nefarious clutches!

Artist's rendition of Sprit:

Offline cjhard

• Claudia the Magnificent
« Reply #4003 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 12:18:06 »

You only waited 2 months before filing a dispute? Kinda extreme... For reference, I paid my invoice on 2014-07-18 and received my PCB, springs, stabs, and switches just after 2014-12-19. Now I'd expect he'd be under investigation by Paypal and not be able to fulfill anything at all for a while :/

Offline Dansor

« Reply #4004 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 13:44:38 »

You only waited 2 months before filing a dispute? Kinda extreme... For reference, I paid my invoice on 2014-07-18 and received my PCB, springs, stabs, and switches just after 2014-12-19. Now I'd expect he'd be under investigation by Paypal and not be able to fulfill anything at all for a while :/

In any other situation, I'd agree with what you're saying, but I'm coming up on my 2-year anniversary of my Sprit order in a few days, and have gotten nothing, so I'm not feeling a lot of Sprit sympathy.

But I've got to stop responding to this thread because it's making me bitter.    :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama:

Offline twk

« Reply #4005 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 14:38:23 »

SPRiT advertised for EXTRAS in his other thread and I was under the assumption that the PCB was already produced and ready to ship. He sent the invoice really fast and I thought that he would ship my order fast as well. After a month I contacted SPRiT by email, PM and later through Paypal, asking about the status of my order - no response. When I started the dispute he was contacted by Paypal as well, but he did not respond to them either. Waiting two months was not the issue, the lack of response when trying to contact him and not posting updates here is what caused me to open a dispute. He did not respond to the dispute, and Paypal chose to refund me. He could have avoided all of this by just responding with something like this: "Sorry for not responding. Your order will be shipped soon, don't worry!" That would have prevented all of this.

Offline calvinhousecat

« Reply #4006 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 18:00:46 »

SPRiT advertised for EXTRAS in his other thread and I was under the assumption that the PCB was already produced and ready to ship. He sent the invoice really fast and I thought that he would ship my order fast as well. After a month I contacted SPRiT by email, PM and later through Paypal, asking about the status of my order - no response. When I started the dispute he was contacted by Paypal as well, but he did not respond to them either. Waiting two months was not the issue, the lack of response when trying to contact him and not posting updates here is what caused me to open a dispute. He did not respond to the dispute, and Paypal chose to refund me. He could have avoided all of this by just responding with something like this: "Sorry for not responding. Your order will be shipped soon, don't worry!" That would have prevented all of this.

You have every right to dispute PayPal. Sprit getting his PayPal disabled is on him, not anyone else.

Offline mesteris

« Reply #4007 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 08:23:15 »
For posterity's sake, I ordered a 60% from his extras and after about a month of noncommunication, I filed a paypal dispute. A few days later, he emailed me with photos of my package.

It just recently arrived and everything I ordered was included and even included a 2 layer case as well as a 3 layer one.

While I was frustrated with him, SPRiT was still very nice about it and included the 2 layer case because he thought it looked better. I can't speak for what's preventing him from communicating here or fulfilling orders, but I hope he comes back and makes everything right. It's really a shame, because the keyboard is quite nice.

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #4008 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 12:13:24 »
He logs in nearly every day but can't make an effort to update you guys...I really wonder why.. :(

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #4009 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 12:16:06 »
For posterity's sake, I ordered a 60% from his extras and after about a month of noncommunication, I filed a paypal dispute. A few days later, he emailed me with photos of my package.

It just recently arrived and everything I ordered was included and even included a 2 layer case as well as a 3 layer one.

While I was frustrated with him, SPRiT was still very nice about it and included the 2 layer case because he thought it looked better. I can't speak for what's preventing him from communicating here or fulfilling orders, but I hope he comes back and makes everything right. It's really a shame, because the keyboard is quite nice.

Facts are more powerful than words, I am sure I read that somewhere, it applies here nicely.

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #4010 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 12:33:51 »

Glad to see that some people still get their orders. The only thing holding me back from opening a dispute is the fact that I still consider him a friend and I still have a hope that one day he will come back and finish this.
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #4011 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 21:34:00 »

Glad to see that some people still get their orders. The only thing holding me back from opening a dispute is the fact that I still consider him a friend and I still have a hope that one day he will come back and finish this.

For your own sake, you should make the dispute anyways. While I was waiting for my stuff, he only started to respond to me cause I made a claim through paypal. Fortunately, I ended up receiving my things shortly after.

Offline saturnotaku

« Reply #4012 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 22:21:46 »
The only thing holding me back from opening a dispute is the fact that I still consider him a friend and I still have a hope that one day he will come back and finish this.

I'm going to second the post above mine and say that you should file the dispute anyway. Were this a one-time thing, I could see an argument for holding off, but this has been a repeat occurrence. At some point, you have to say enough is enough and protect yourself.

Offline archer

« Reply #4013 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 07:17:11 »
The only thing holding me back from opening a dispute is the fact that I still consider him a friend and I still have a hope that one day he will come back and finish this.

I'm going to second the post above mine and say that you should file the dispute anyway. Were this a one-time thing, I could see an argument for holding off, but this has been a repeat occurrence. At some point, you have to say enough is enough and protect yourself.
Is it at all possible to file a dispute if it's been > 90 days or whatever time frame they specify?

Offline saturnotaku

« Reply #4014 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 09:35:06 »
Is it at all possible to file a dispute if it's been > 90 days or whatever time frame they specify?

No, but the dispute window is 180 days. If you payed with a credit card through PayPal, you might be able to contact your card issuer after that time. Some cards I think give you up to a year.

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #4015 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 10:07:16 »
Even if I wanted to open a dispute it's too late, I made the payment in May, 180 days long gone :( So that's it for me.

Offline limitz

• "the old gods stir and will not let me sleep..."
« Reply #4016 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 08:41:56 »
Wonder if this was Sprit's plan all along... Keep everyone stringed along for as long as possible, start multiple buys... stop fulfilling any of them.Then the Paypal disputes come in, his account gets locked, and he'll be gone from these forums.

I don't give a damn about his "intention", whether he bit off more than he can chew. I care about reality... reality is, he took a bunch of peoples money, lied constantly to all his buyers, fulfilled maybe a quarter of his orders, and is gone from these forums for all intents and purposes.
Mmm... machined aluminum

Offline saturnotaku

« Reply #4017 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 09:16:31 »
Even if I wanted to open a dispute it's too late, I made the payment in May, 180 days long gone :( So that's it for me.

I would still maybe talk to your bank and see if there's any recourse. Since you're in the EU, you probably have stronger consumer protection than here in North America.

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #4018 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 15:29:30 »

I would still maybe talk to your bank and see if there's any recourse. Since you're in the EU, you probably have stronger consumer protection than here in North America.
I'll have to see if my bank can help, I have moved to Germany and the card linked to the PayPal is from back home, so it's a little complicated.
It's my fault, friend or not I paid so I should get the stuff.

Offline cookiesowns

« Reply #4019 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 13:25:09 »
Well fak.

So it seems that we're all screwed over by Sprit? I ordered a lube station from him for an additional $60-$70 after an update from him and my first partial order that arrived.

I'm missing 4 sets of cases and PCB's plus a bunch of other goodies. So Looks like I'm over $900 in losses still..

Offline exitface

« Reply #4020 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 21:23:49 »
Well, Sprit just responded in this thread, maybe there's hope?

Offline lol

« Reply #4021 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 23:30:24 »
Well, Sprit just responded in this thread, maybe there's hope?

I wouldn't hold my breath. Seems awfully convenient it's happening after a successful charge back. For all we know he only intends to fulfill the remaining orders that are still within paypal dispute range.

Offline jlor

« Reply #4022 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 01:34:21 »
No love for us, people. Abandon hope all ye who enter here..

Responses to other threads. Still taking orders. Can't be bothered with us lowly group buyers who have paid - in some cases - 2+ years ago.

Disgraceful!

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
  • Location: The Geek Symphosion :::::: Mechanical Engineering ::: Alta Magna Uniforma :::::: 哀吾生之須臾羨長江之無窮 ::
« Reply #4023 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 01:24:19 »

Hello Guys!   ;)
So Sorry for the long silence!     
I have been hectic with my job in September ~ October since assigned to a new department.
I will do fulfil the lest of remaining shipping.
Apology for everything!
Thanks! 

Offline MrChunky

« Reply #4024 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 03:27:27 »
Come on Sprit, finish this off! I am sure it will be a great load of your mind!

Offline Dansor

« Reply #4025 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 08:35:54 »
Sprit, if you are indeed back on this buy, could you please give any details as to what has been going on and the current state of orders?
If not each individual order, at least a general update on the status of PCBs, cases, etc?

I sincerely apologize if there are factors at work that I can't see, but it seems like we only hear from you once enough noise is made, and then you vanish again.
Any sort of detail would gain a lot of good will.

EDIT: Clarification because I feel like a bad guy here.
Your real job is obviously more important.  But you have, intentionally or not, mislead people over the state of the orders and shipping many times over the past couple years.
If you look at the real successful group buy organizers, even when there are large delays, they communicate frequently and clearly, and because of that nobody really minds, and it even garners support.

Best wishes
« Last Edit: Fri, 13 November 2015, 09:07:42 by Dansor »

Offline Rodgaroon

• Size matters, just ask my wife.
« Reply #4026 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 09:56:52 »
Sprit, if you are indeed back on this buy, could you please give any details as to what has been going on and the current state of orders?
If not each individual order, at least a general update on the status of PCBs, cases, etc?

I sincerely apologize if there are factors at work that I can't see, but it seems like we only hear from you once enough noise is made, and then you vanish again.
Any sort of detail would gain a lot of good will.

EDIT: Clarification because I feel like a bad guy here.
Your real job is obviously more important.  But you have, intentionally or not, mislead people over the state of the orders and shipping many times over the past couple years.
If you look at the real successful group buy organizers, even when there are large delays, they communicate frequently and clearly, and because of that nobody really minds, and it even garners support.

Best wishes

Well said
G6v2 (MX Black) | Poker II (MX Brown) | Compact SQ (MX Clears 62g)

Offline _robban

« Reply #4027 on: Sat, 14 November 2015, 10:36:14 »

Hello Guys!   ;)
I have been hectic with my job in September ~ October since assigned to a new department.
Apology for everything!
Thanks!

Seems stressful to change department in Korea, things must have changed much since I myself worked in Korea for some 5 years ago (yes I worked in Busan Korea if you must know)

As I sad in a post earlier this year - Only about 15 months since I placed and paid my order but still; I managed to get myself another child, get myself a new job, get myself a new car and change from cherry to topre switches and still I managed to post on various forums.

Now, make delivery or make refund. Its as simpel as that.

Offline jlor

« Reply #4028 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 00:14:08 »

Hello Guys!   ;)
Apology for everything!
Thanks!

Yet, in the same period of time, you managed to broker a deal with MK.com to supply them with 60% PCBS.  And you agreed to supply PCBs to LeandreNs GB, which you then proceeded to actually do.

Meanwhile we've been kept in the dark with our money in your pockets and no real idea of the status of our order. When you inform us of the status of an order it is usually along the lines of "packing and shipping soon" or "you will be in the next batch shipped" or "if you're OK with soldering, I can ship right away". Followed by months of being unable to get a response from you.

If this comes across harshly, it is because it is meant to. You have not explained the delay sufficiently. Changing departments and getting sick can indeed cause these delays, but they generally so not cause delays AND deals with major resellers simultaneously.

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #4029 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 02:48:57 »
Every time there is an update on these threads I see the same people posting (I'm one of them) I think we are the last with some hope that we will get our stuff.
To be honest I want to see some action, shipping soon and sorry doesn't do it for me anymore. I feel like the last vilage idiot in this story...

Offline witbliz

Re: &lt;SPRiT Model 123&gt; = (Shipping 84% completed)
« Reply #4030 on: Mon, 16 November 2015, 01:06:43 »
I'm in the same boat as well. Mine should be the worse since there has been no updates on my change of purchase since god knows when... I even sent so many mails in attempt of confirmation / alignment. I already given up and would take any colour / what is readily available.. With this group buy I really lost interest with mechanical keyboards and the silence from Ivan's group buy also does not help as I will be giving up this hobby. Was thinking of giving this as a gift but what a great backfire this turned out to be.. I'm sticking to mass drop or SP in the future for a more reliable purchase.

Offline calvinhousecat

« Reply #4031 on: Mon, 16 November 2015, 01:32:06 »
We should get a bunch of people to order 2 pcs of RGB LED for .50 cents https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=60887.0

Then all of us should just issue a Paypal dispute a week later just to fk with Sprit and get his Paypal locked. Like people will say "well Calvinhousecat if his Paypal is locked how is he suppose to issue our money back?!!1" Lets be real, no one is getting their money back.

Given that Paypal is willing to bother with 100 individual Paypal disputes for 50 cent orders each  :p
« Last Edit: Mon, 16 November 2015, 01:33:47 by calvinhousecat »

Offline lol

« Reply #4032 on: Mon, 16 November 2015, 01:51:45 »
I'm in the same boat as well. Mine should be the worse since there has been no updates on my change of purchase since god knows when... I even sent so many mails in attempt of confirmation / alignment. I already given up and would take any colour / what is readily available.. With this group buy I really lost interest with mechanical keyboards and the silence from Ivan's group buy also does not help as I will be giving up this hobby. Was thinking of giving this as a gift but what a great backfire this turned out to be.. I'm sticking to mass drop or SP in the future for a more reliable purchase.

This pretty much sums up my experience into the hobby so far 'cept even Massdrop had a problem with their keycool numpad vendor recently but at least I got a refund out of that...

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #4033 on: Mon, 16 November 2015, 01:57:33 »
I have, or better said I've used to have a very good relationship with SPRiT, we talked a lot and I considered him a friend but now I see this wasn't the case ... to issue a dispute is too late so now I can only sit and wait like an idiot maybe I get lucky and get my stuff or maybe not ...

Offline gimpster

« Reply #4034 on: Wed, 18 November 2015, 16:01:45 »
I'm down to my final 1.2oz of **** to give in this thread...all I can muster up is a huge +1 to all the replies after Sprit's "update". So tired of waiting. His BS combined with delays in Raindrop, Toxic, and GH60 are what drove me from the hobby as well. Oh well, I've got other things I can spend my money on. Too bad the community didn't support the established community members instead of supporting some fly-by-night huckster who was brand new to the forums with their over-the-top "let's be understanding" sycophantic drivel...maybe we could have effected some kind of positive outcome for those people who put up real money back in the early days of this group buy hustle.
« Last Edit: Wed, 18 November 2015, 16:44:38 by gimpster »
-Ryan

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
« Reply #4035 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 09:36:13 »
Just checking in 2 years later. Maybe I won't need to buy a new keyboard after all if Sprit actually ships out the remaining orders.

Offline Dansor

« Reply #4036 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 11:12:20 »
Just checking in 2 years later. Maybe I won't need to buy a new keyboard after all if Sprit actually ships out the remaining orders.

The sad thing is I don't even want the keyboard from this buy anymore.
If I ever get it, every time I look at it I'll get angry.  If it does arrive, I'll probably just flip it right away.

I'd like a refund, but I'd settle for flipping it at a slight loss just to get it out of my sight.
Anyone want to buy my round 1 Sprit buy spot?  :P

:llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama:

Offline limitz

• "the old gods stir and will not let me sleep..."
« Reply #4037 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 11:28:07 »
> instead of supporting some fly-by-night huckster who was brand new to the forums with their over-the-top "let's be understanding" sycophantic drivel...maybe we could have effected some kind of positive outcome for those people who put up real money back in the early days of this group buy hustle.

100% agree with this statement.

I posted months ago about how this GB should be shut down, and how Sprit is not being forthcoming with us. Got flamed and was told that I had the wrong attitude, and I shouldn't join future GB's if that was how I was going to act.
Mmm... machined aluminum

Offline gimpster

« Reply #4038 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 11:49:01 »
I posted months ago about how this GB should be shut down, and how Sprit is not being forthcoming with us. Got flamed and was told that I had the wrong attitude, and I shouldn't join future GB's if that was how I was going to act.

Yup, I've seen quite a lot of those kind of responses to people with real money in this buy. It's one thing to be supportive and understanding of delays and personal issues. It's quite another to be blind to all the red flags and repeated lies.
-Ryan

Offline lol

« Reply #4039 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 14:48:45 »

Yup, I've seen quite a lot of those kind of responses to people with real money in this buy. It's one thing to be supportive and understanding of delays and personal issues. It's quite another to be blind to all the red flags and repeated lies.

Exactly. We tried to explain it wasn't a matter of patience but rather glaring fishy behavior and major red flags to what was happening.

Which is pretty much another thing that has turned me off from this hobby: too many people seem to be willing to rationalize behavior like Sprit's because they want to stay politically correct in hopes they get some pieces of plastic to decorate their keyboards with  :-\

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
  • Location: The Geek Symphosion :::::: Mechanical Engineering ::: Alta Magna Uniforma :::::: 哀吾生之須臾羨長江之無窮 ::
« Reply #4040 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 02:32:04 »
Hi Guys!   ;)
Let me update during next week days,
Sorry, I have to attend a cousins wedding with my family on this weekend.
I will do fulfill this mission at all coast.
All the remaining parts have been in stock around, looking at me.
Thanks! 

Offline Permeability

« Reply #4041 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 12:50:06 »
Hi sprit,

The best apology you could give us is to send us what we paid for. Please focus your time on shipping things out rather than telling us why you couldn't.
Keyboards:
'The Cheat' - lubed 62g Clears
Ducky Shine 3 TKL lubed 45g Reds (Work)

Offline throwawayaccount

« Reply #4042 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 14:09:15 »
It's Caveat Emptor all over the place, you pour your money into a complete strangers wallet and hope you get your stuff, there is no buyer protection no moneyback guarantee no nothing. GB's work on good faith.
I assume that I've lost my money from the moment I join a GB and never stick more money than I can afford to lose in one. This way if everything works out I'm happy, if not well it was my fault I gave the money to the hustler.

I have wrote him tons of e-mails he just doesn't answer. In the mean time he talks with other users and takes orders. I can't describe how I feel right now!!! It's ****ed up that's what it is. There is no excuse for this, and I the IDIOT stood up for him and called him a friend.... serves me right, I was an imbecile that's what I was

For what it' worth I just received shipping notification and tracking number for my order.

I think you at least owe sprit an apology given that you've been bashing sprit for a while now. Of course when the package arrives, but just saying. I've never had any problems with orders from sprit so far. Yes, there were times when he didn't respond to my email but he always ended up delivering my stuff.

Edit: not a throwaway now :thumb:
« Last Edit: Fri, 20 November 2015, 15:41:04 by throwawayaccount »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4043 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 15:00:04 »
This is a throwaway account for obvious reasons

Umm.  That's not how this works.

Please review the site ToS and feel free to PM me if you're still confused.

Offline Dansor

« Reply #4044 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 00:44:26 »
It's Caveat Emptor all over the place, you pour your money into a complete strangers wallet and hope you get your stuff, there is no buyer protection no moneyback guarantee no nothing. GB's work on good faith.
I assume that I've lost my money from the moment I join a GB and never stick more money than I can afford to lose in one. This way if everything works out I'm happy, if not well it was my fault I gave the money to the hustler.

I have wrote him tons of e-mails he just doesn't answer. In the mean time he talks with other users and takes orders. I can't describe how I feel right now!!! It's ****ed up that's what it is. There is no excuse for this, and I the IDIOT stood up for him and called him a friend.... serves me right, I was an imbecile that's what I was

For what it' worth I just received shipping notification and tracking number for my order.

I think you at least owe sprit an apology given that you've been bashing sprit for a while now. Of course when the package arrives, but just saying. I've never had any problems with orders from sprit so far. Yes, there were times when he didn't respond to my email but he always ended up delivering my stuff.

edit: removing message because I don't want to escalate an already negative situation.

I will simply say that the onus is on Sprit to resolve this issue, and nobody else.
Also, I don't think it's appropriate to use a burner account to criticize someone for being upset that they are out hundreds of dollars and have, to all appearances, been misled.
It seems like victim blaming to me.

Hopefully Sprit will finally resolve this and it can be put behind everyone. Time will tell.
« Last Edit: Sat, 21 November 2015, 00:58:01 by Dansor »

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #4045 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 00:56:08 »

I have to say I feel flattered that what maybe it was your first post it was directed towards me. I think you should take the time and read the threads you quoted from from one end to the other maybe you will understand more.
As for apologies, that's my business, but anyway I bashed myself for being an idiot.

I don't even know why I lose my time with someone who just joined one day ago and already is passing .... opinions

Offline RoastPotatoes

• * Maker
    • RoastPotatoes Keyboard Blog
« Reply #4046 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 01:10:05 »
I haven't seen you in a while.

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4047 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 02:32:49 »
Update  26 Nov -  The Final to go     Hi! Guys!   ;)    Been too long Wait!    >:( 

-  To Start ship Next week :  twiddle(2),  TheMoonUnderWater,  cookiesowns(2),  nuclearsandwich(2),  pepperpanda,  (2),  lilky,  echo0,  RSSonic92,  WiNloSt,  Crabby_B,  Permeability,  archer,  chocobunny,  osxoep,  funkymeeba,  SigLogical

-  Several Simple orders will ship between!

-   Lastpilot,  bianco,  IMHB,  Hzza,  pepperpanda,  kakakowie,  pasph,  dorkvader,  Melanic,  shrapneL,  elllit,  durandalx,  exitface,  debt4lyfe,  joneslee85,  DelKey,  Keymaster,  Elias Camber,  akikun,  cruk,  Biased Opinion,  poog,  xauser,  Heliosphere,  witbliz,  mooswa,  DWawa,  Magna224, 
-  bladegesnow,  cultofjosh,  MrChunky,  o3okevin,  KyesaRRi,  tjweir,  tobetchi,  Vibex,  b7ad,  MigZm,  lol,  mark0331,  jlor,  gimpster,  dansor,  AlexJP,  Jinryuixi,  freka,  Lingj,  bubchi89,  _robban   

-  The End -

Offline witbliz

« Reply #4048 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 04:19:01 »
Holy crap that's still a lot of orders ... Another bloody year of waiting ????

Offline jlor

« Reply #4049 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 03:50:02 »
Update  26 Nov -  The Final to go     Hi! Guys!   ;)    Been too long Wait!    >:( 

-  To Start ship Next week :  twiddle(2),  TheMoonUnderWater,  cookiesowns(2),  nuclearsandwich(2),  pepperpanda,  (2),  lilky,  echo0,  RSSonic92,  WiNloSt,  Crabby_B,  Permeability,  archer,  chocobunny,  osxoep,  funkymeeba,  SigLogical

-  Several Simple orders will ship between!

-   Lastpilot,  bianco,  IMHB,  Hzza,  pepperpanda,  kakakowie,  pasph,  dorkvader,  Melanic,  shrapneL,  elllit,  durandalx,  exitface,  debt4lyfe,  joneslee85,  DelKey,  Keymaster,  Elias Camber,  akikun,  cruk,  Biased Opinion,  poog,  xauser,  Heliosphere,  witbliz,  mooswa,  DWawa,  Magna224, 
-  bladegesnow,  cultofjosh,  MrChunky,  o3okevin,  KyesaRRi,  tjweir,  tobetchi,  Vibex,  b7ad,  MigZm,  lol,  mark0331,  jlor,  gimpster,  dansor,  AlexJP,  Jinryuixi,  freka,  Lingj,  bubchi89,  _robban   

-  The End -

Sprit, are you shipping each order before you start working on the next? You said my order was ready to ship if I could handle soldering it myself almost a year ago!
I'm glad you are back and have started commenting again, but I'm confused about what you're saying and what I'm seeing.