Author Topic: [SPRiT] R1 R2 (Shipping 92% Completed)  (Read 1783968 times)

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
  • Location: The Geek Symphosion :::::: Mechanical Engineering ::: Alta Magna Uniforma :::::: 哀吾生之須臾羨長江之無窮 ::
Re: <SPRiT> R1 R2 (Shipping 92% Completed)
« Reply #4300 on: Sat, 06 August 2016, 20:30:54 »
Hi sprit, just want to say I finally got home and built the board!

It's great quality and straightforward to solder.

I forgot to take pictures while building it, but here's one of the finished product and one of the leds.

Show Image

Show Image

Oh!  Looks nice, better than my build!
Anything to improve?  Please give me some feedbacks!    ;)
« Last Edit: Sat, 06 August 2016, 21:00:19 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
  • Location: The Geek Symphosion :::::: Mechanical Engineering ::: Alta Magna Uniforma :::::: 哀吾生之須臾羨長江之無窮 ::
« Reply #4301 on: Sat, 06 August 2016, 21:20:27 »
My Time Frame  (August - October)

-  Ship the most of the remaining R1 R2 orders by the End of August, and the lest of them by Sept 15th

-  Alu Case GB  - start Inspection and shipping  from Sept 17 - 30th         https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=60887.msg2229376#msg2229376

-  Alps Springs GB  - Inspection, Packing, Shipping  from October 10 - 30th     https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55888.msg2213581#msg2213581

-  I am getting helpers to ship simple ones, go to and line up at the Post.
« Last Edit: Sat, 06 August 2016, 21:34:41 by sprit »

Offline blighty

« Reply #4302 on: Sun, 07 August 2016, 00:55:15 »
sprit, stop using your family as a reason to not ship things people have paid for years ago.  It's kind of ****ed up that you are making money off of new buys while stringing along people who gave you hundreds to thousands of dollars for **** that you haven't sent for "reasons."  Stop being an ******* and just get it done.
LZ ergo (MX silent red) | JER - A06 (MX silent black-red springs) | Duck Lightsaver V2 (MX red) | Duck Octagon V2 (gateron clear) (lifted pads) | Duck Orion V2 (gateron red) | TKC 1800 (gateron silent reds) | Mistel MD770 (MX red with GMK silencing clips) | Realforce R2TSLA-US4-IV | Realforce R2TLSA-US4-BK | TX 75 (gateron clear) | KBDFANS 75 ("vintage" MX blues) | Kinesis Freestyle Pro (MX red) | MS Surface Ergonomic | MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL (MX black) | Phantom (Filco case) ("vintage" MX blacks | Spr1t 75% PCB x 2 (MX black and gateron clear) | Cherry G80-1865 (MX browns with black springs)

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4303 on: Sun, 07 August 2016, 04:14:08 »
ㅁ ㅓ ㅇ

Offline Tobi45

« Reply #4304 on: Sun, 07 August 2016, 05:59:58 »
It's kind of ****ed up that you are making money off of new buys while stringing along people who gave you hundreds to thousands of dollars for **** that you haven't sent for "reasons."  Stop being an ******* and just get it done.
While I understand that people aren't happy with how things went/are in this GB, do you actually believe that the chances of folks getting their products increase by calling the GB-leader names?
Multiple people reported that they got their stuff now and while the products should and maybe could've arrived earlier, we both have no idea what happened behind the scenes. All that is apparent is that he tries to correct his wrongs, if you want to see how it works to scam people, take a look at the Ivan and Berserkfan ****show.
Just give him a chance, I believe everybody deserves at least that much.

Offline lol

« Reply #4305 on: Sun, 07 August 2016, 07:15:01 »
It's kind of ****ed up that you are making money off of new buys while stringing along people who gave you hundreds to thousands of dollars for **** that you haven't sent for "reasons."  Stop being an ******* and just get it done.
While I understand that people aren't happy with how things went/are in this GB, do you actually believe that the chances of folks getting their products increase by calling the GB-leader names?
Multiple people reported that they got their stuff now and while the products should and maybe could've arrived earlier, we both have no idea what happened behind the scenes. All that is apparent is that he tries to correct his wrongs, if you want to see how it works to scam people, take a look at the Ivan and Berserkfan ****show.

I mean...that's pretty much the same reason GB organizers don't get banned. IDK about you but it just doesn't seem right to me to allow new GBs because an organizer has us by the balls - or rather I find it flat out rude / irresponsible by geekhack members that willingly join in the new group buys / act buddy buddy like nothing is wrong because they want more stuff while others are delayed indefinitely because of it. I mean really, at least from what I saw the majority of these "people receiving stuff" you mention have not waited necessarily as long as the rest of us which is even worse if you knew Sprit told people like me we were in round 1.

I do however appreciate the actual timeframes Sprit is saying now.

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4306 on: Sun, 07 August 2016, 07:22:49 »
OK!  Thanks Guys for Opinions!
Have a Nice & Cool Summer !
I will work on finalizing this Main GB !

My Time Frame  (August - October)

-  Ship the most of the remaining R1 R2 orders by the End of August, and the lest of them by Sept 15th

-  Start Inspection and shipping the Alu Case GB,  from Sept 17 - 30th            https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=60887.msg2229376#msg2229376
-  Have a Break October 1st - 9th

-  Alps Springs GB  Inspection, Packing, Shipping,  from October 10 - 30th     https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55888.msg2213581#msg2213581
-  I am getting helpers to ship simple ones, go to and line up at the Post.
« Last Edit: Sun, 07 August 2016, 07:31:37 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4307 on: Sun, 07 August 2016, 09:25:49 »
Take On Me  -  by NSP

Offline osxoep

« Reply #4308 on: Sun, 07 August 2016, 11:14:18 »
Hi sprit, just want to say I finally got home and built the board!

It's great quality and straightforward to solder.

I forgot to take pictures while building it, but here's one of the finished product and one of the leds.

Show Image

Show Image

Oh!  Looks nice, better than my build!
Anything to improve?  Please give me some feedbacks!    ;)

Just need an RGB version :)
Also, was the menu removed in the newer firmware version?
HHKB Pro JP with hasu's controller (waiting for MX sliders)

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4309 on: Sun, 07 August 2016, 11:19:09 »
Hi!
A menu key?

Offline osxoep

« Reply #4310 on: Sun, 07 August 2016, 16:00:56 »
Hi!
A menu key?

No, the built in menu that you could use to reprogram the keyboard without flashing the firmware. I got to it by pressing "m" while plugging in the usb cable.
HHKB Pro JP with hasu's controller (waiting for MX sliders)

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4311 on: Sun, 07 August 2016, 19:10:11 »
Hi!
A menu key?
No, the built in menu that you could use to reprogram the keyboard without flashing the firmware. I got to it by pressing "m" while plugging in the usb cable.
Oh!  You got that already!  Happy to hear!    :thumb:    ㅁ ㅓ ㅇ
« Last Edit: Sun, 07 August 2016, 19:32:33 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4312 on: Sun, 07 August 2016, 19:33:24 »
Hello Duck  duck0113 !   Good to See You   :)    굿모닝!
« Last Edit: Sun, 07 August 2016, 19:37:04 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4313 on: Tue, 09 August 2016, 20:09:00 »
My Time Frame   :  August - October

-  Start Inspection and shipping the Alu Case GB,  from Sept 17 - 30th            https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=60887.msg2229376#msg2229376    Never Asked to Pay so far.
-  Have a Break in the early weeks October 

-  Alps Springs GB  Inspection, Packing, Shipping,  from October 10 - 30th     https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55888.msg2213581#msg2213581    Invoice and Pay after the Production
-  I am getting helpers to ship simple ones, go to and line up at the Post.   They are shipping the simple ones at the Post.
« Last Edit: Sat, 20 August 2016, 20:15:02 by sprit »

Offline MrChunky

« Reply #4314 on: Wed, 10 August 2016, 03:23:26 »

I mean...that's pretty much the same reason GB organizers don't get banned. IDK about you but it just doesn't seem right to me to allow new GBs because an organizer has us by the balls - or rather I find it flat out rude / irresponsible by geekhack members that willingly join in the new group buys / act buddy buddy like nothing is wrong because they want more stuff while others are delayed indefinitely because of it. I mean really, at least from what I saw the majority of these "people receiving stuff" you mention have not waited necessarily as long as the rest of us which is even worse if you knew Sprit told people like me we were in round 1.

I do however appreciate the actual timeframes Sprit is saying now.

While I do agree that it is not necessary to call people names, I am grateful for the effort you put into keeping the issues this GB has faced surfaced.

People accept things too easily around here.

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4315 on: Wed, 10 August 2016, 03:31:49 »
While I do agree that it is not necessary to call people names, I am grateful for the effort you put into keeping the issues this GB has faced surfaced.
People accept things too easily around here.

Basically I agree with You! 
Realized there are so many difficulties and Dangers to do a Big GB,  Breaking people's heart,
So, I will not do a Big GB again like R1, R2. 
But please remember, I have done over 500 shipments for R1 & R2,  Never stolen any others' money at all.

Now I have set up my own website, got helpers, to do better reliable supply and ship faster.
Big Thank You for correcting my wrong things.   :thumb:
« Last Edit: Wed, 10 August 2016, 08:49:47 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4316 on: Wed, 10 August 2016, 22:02:44 »
Update  -  August 10   

Will Update 2-3 times a Week as My Homework until the Final

1st Group   -  Need to send Track and pics for several previous people  - cookiesowns, twiddle, etc
      -   Packed, need to send pics and confirm  -  pepperpanda,  WiNloSt,  Crabby_B,  RSSonic92,  Permeability, SigLogical, tjweir, Vibex,  dorkvader,  jlor,  Lastpilot, lilky,  DelKey, archer  -  WIll ship out in the following days
      -   In Process  -  nuclearsandwich, echo0, chocobunny, IMHB, bladegesnow, Heliosphere, exitface, shrapneL 

2nd Group   -   dansor, bianco, Keymaster, Elias Camber, elllit, KyesaRRi, poog, pasph, bubchi89, robban, MrChunky, Magna224, bladegesnow, Lingj,  . . etc 
3rd Group    -   The last 10 people who asked Full Assembly  -  o3okevin, tobetchi, DWawa, lol, mark0331, MigZm  ...  b7ad       -   THE END  -
« Last Edit: Thu, 11 August 2016, 21:21:58 by sprit »

Offline cookiesowns

« Reply #4317 on: Thu, 11 August 2016, 03:24:55 »
Update  -  August 10   

1st Group   -  Need to send Track for several previous people
      -   Packed, to send pics  -  pepperpanda,  WiNloSt,  Crabby_B,  RSSonic92,  Permeability, SigLogical, tjweir, Vibex,  dorkvader,  jlor,  Lastpilot, lilky,  DelKey, archer  -  WIll ship out in the following days
      -   In Process  -  nuclearsandwich, echo0, chocobunny, IMHB, bladegesnow, Heliosphere, exitface, shrapneL 

2nd Group   -   dansor, bianco, Keymaster, Elias Camber, elllit, KyesaRRi, poog, pasph, bubchi89, robban, MrChunky, Magna224, bladegesnow, Lingj  . . . etc 
3rd Group    -   The last 10 people who asked Full Assembly  -  o3okevin, tobetchi, DWawa, lol, mark0331, MigZm  ...  b7ad       -   THE END  -

I see my name is missing again from the list. Sprit any updates?

Offline jlor

« Reply #4318 on: Thu, 11 August 2016, 04:48:59 »
Update  -  August 10   

1st Group   -  Need to send Track for several previous people
      -   Packed, to send pics  -  pepperpanda,  WiNloSt,  Crabby_B,  RSSonic92,  Permeability, SigLogical, tjweir, Vibex,  dorkvader,  jlor,  Lastpilot, lilky,  DelKey, archer  -  WIll ship out in the following days

2nd Group   -   dansor, bianco, Keymaster, Elias Camber, elllit, KyesaRRi, poog, pasph, bubchi89, robban, MrChunky, Magna224, bladegesnow, Lingj  . . . etc 

I see I suddenly graduated to 1st group. While this is very much appreciated, I have not been contacted about potential shipping address changes (well, was contacted over a year ago to confirm shipping address).
Sprit, if you are reading this, if the package can reach me on the old address within a month everything is good - if it can't we need to change the shipping address.
I'm not certain if you respond to emails / forum messages - historically you haven't - so I have not sent any about this.

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4319 on: Thu, 11 August 2016, 21:10:08 »
As I have been mentioning,  Some Simple Orders may ship between.

I do and have to contact people for the packed pics and get each final confirmation, before let them go to the POST!
Too much hurry makes some errors, mis-packing,  So I am a bit nervous.
I have changed the procedure, ' Pack First, wait for the final confirmation'.

Guys !  Please email me anytime for Your Address and order details Changes!
Dont Worry, even If I dont answer right away,  I am keeping my Email Box nicely,  I will Answer back when Your Shipping Turn comes!
Yes, I am trying to include any upto date parts possible,  the Latest versions of 24K Springs, Gold Stabs, Free Feet, Free Boomerang feet, etc

Yes I always read my thread, even if I am not logged in.
I will do my best to Finalize 100% Soon, as I posted my Time Frame in August - September.
Just I dont want to get lost again,  in the middle of confused communications and flood of parts.
Thanks Always!   :thumb:                 (Edited the First line on the Update for cookiesowns, and twiddle, etc)
« Last Edit: Fri, 12 August 2016, 03:17:22 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4320 on: Fri, 12 August 2016, 02:48:32 »
110%  Under Inspection before Packing

145108-0   145112-1
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 August 2016, 09:21:18 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4321 on: Fri, 12 August 2016, 03:20:03 »
Out BOX   -  August 11
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 August 2016, 04:26:10 by sprit »

Offline jlor

« Reply #4322 on: Fri, 12 August 2016, 06:16:14 »
I feel I owe Sprit to make a note here since I have been quite critical of the way Sprit has handled this group buy.

He contacted me within an hour when I wrote him earlier today. We hammered out some details of the buy and the shipping. Very quick response time!
I still feel the orders should have been handled in the order they arrived, rather than new orders being shipped before all the older orders had been handled. I suppose it's not always that easy in the real world though, when you are just one person.. Orders aren't just orders.. Some orders are 100% items you have in storage, others need to be produced before it can be shipped.. Bananas and oranges and such.

Anyway I hope Sprits health holds up, even though there's a lot of stress in these GBs (a good bunch of it have been created by me I suppose..).

Offline WiNloSt

« Reply #4323 on: Fri, 12 August 2016, 07:33:18 »
So to be clear here, I just have to wait for your email right? Because I am not on GH that often but I regularly check my inbox.

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4324 on: Fri, 12 August 2016, 17:46:06 »
So to be clear here, I just have to wait for your email right? Because I am not on GH that often but I regularly check my inbox.
Yes! You are right!   I have been talking via Email for the Shipping,  but Not to get confused, I talk one by one, fix changes and details, select the parts and pack.
I will talk to You in several days, as You are on the first line of the queue.

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4325 on: Fri, 12 August 2016, 18:00:52 »
I know I got several Emails from Crabby_B, archer, etc.   
I will answer soon!   

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Re: [SPRiT] R1 R2 (Shipping 92% Completed)
« Reply #4326 on: Sun, 14 August 2016, 21:14:24 »
Happy Peace Day in Korea !   August 15

-  Remembering the World War II,  Millions Victims and Young Solders  died for Our stupidness.
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 August 2016, 04:27:00 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4327 on: Mon, 15 August 2016, 03:41:05 »
I am doing packing, and double checking for the small parts, not to miss.

Let me post pics one by one! 

Thanks always!   Guys! 

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4328 on: Tue, 16 August 2016, 19:10:52 »
I am going to accelerate posting the package pics today, fix, and sending them out to Post.
Thanks !!

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4329 on: Wed, 17 August 2016, 04:15:58 »
110%  Pre-Assemble  &  Packing 

White PCB  +  All Frosted  Case   

145619-0
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 August 2016, 09:22:19 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4330 on: Thu, 18 August 2016, 03:12:46 »
Some Boxes Gone !? ::)     Move your lazy Ass !!    :p :p

145718-0
« Last Edit: Thu, 18 August 2016, 20:46:41 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4331 on: Thu, 18 August 2016, 03:40:29 »
145724-0
« Last Edit: Thu, 18 August 2016, 03:43:42 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4332 on: Sat, 20 August 2016, 20:11:50 »
I am going to work on R1,R2 Only at Home Today

I will post the Pics and Status!    Thanks Guys!

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4333 on: Sat, 20 August 2016, 20:15:12 »

-  Start Inspection and shipping the Alu Case GB,  from Sept 17 - 30th            https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=60887.msg2229376#msg2229376    Never Asked to Pay so far.

-  Alps Springs GB  Inspection, Packing, Shipping,  from October 10 - 30th     https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55888.msg2213581#msg2213581    Invoice and Pay after the Production
-  I am getting helpers to ship simple ones, go to and line up at the Post.   They are shipping the simple ones at the Post.

Offline cookiesowns

« Reply #4334 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 00:54:41 »
No email yet from you sprit, what's the status?

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4335 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 01:29:41 »
No email yet from you sprit, what's the status?
Hello!  cookiesowns!  I will answer that!  :)

Offline jlor

« Reply #4336 on: Mon, 29 August 2016, 09:03:08 »
Received my order from Sprit:
(apologies in advance for the large images)

Offline WiNloSt

« Reply #4337 on: Mon, 29 August 2016, 19:49:53 »
Email sent regarding the order.

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4338 on: Tue, 30 August 2016, 01:39:04 »
Email sent regarding the order.
Yes!  I have to update and answer!  Let me work on by Wednesday! 
Thanks!

Offline Adgar

• * Vendor
    • Pheilcia
Re: SPRIT Model 1 PCBs : 60% 75% 87% 100% : ANSI+ISO (Start 09:00~)
« Reply #4339 on: Tue, 30 August 2016, 02:39:31 »
Now you got me wanting a board with the tenkey on the left side :eek:

I just want another like the K-Mini with the function keys on the left.  Or a reversed tenkeyless.  I'd love to be able to keep my hand on the mouse and hit the arrow keys, print screen, delete, and so on.
I like the touch tablet of Mac Book. Sometimes. Mouse is alittle tough for me. But the touch tablet of other notebook computer are terrible. So, with the  Mac's touch tablet , My left hand and right hand can work together efficient.

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4340 on: Tue, 30 August 2016, 03:47:09 »
Received my order from Sprit  :
(Attachment Link)
Well! As You guys see, The Gold Plated screws are included since August, for the diversity of Beauty.
Its Free!  Any previous Buyer can ask it for Free. 
Thanks!    :)
« Last Edit: Tue, 30 August 2016, 03:51:08 by sprit »

Offline Delirious

« Reply #4341 on: Sun, 04 September 2016, 13:45:25 »
Hello Sprit,

I am looking a replace 75% pcb, could you take a picture of the backside of the 75% so I can check for compatibility with my build? Thank you.

Offline lilky

« Reply #4342 on: Mon, 05 September 2016, 12:13:38 »
I'm surprised to see that this is still going. I have a $400+ order from R1 that I still never received. People, THIS IS A SCAM.

Just because Sprit sent products to some people doesn't make this not a scam. He has still not delivered what he promised to several people with orders of hundreds of dollars. This is a scam, DO NOT buy into this GB and save yourself some money.

Offline witbliz

« Reply #4343 on: Tue, 13 September 2016, 03:00:19 »
Any updates Sprit ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dansor

« Reply #4344 on: Tue, 13 September 2016, 09:21:26 »

Hi Sprit,

Could we please get more updates when you have a chance?  It would be nice if we could get the detailed updates you were getting for a short time.
It is -edit- ummm.... almost? -/edit- the 15th, the date by which you scheduled yourself complete, but I, and others, have still not received any word.

I understand things happen, and I don't mind more delays, except for two issues
1 - Lack of communication
2 - You continue to run new group buys while many of us are approaching the three year anniversary of our orders.

I don't mind delays, you have your life to live, but it is disheartening that you are running new group buys while we are waiting.

Please, either continue with the updates so we know something is happening, or just refund my order.
I really don't even want the stuff I ordered anymore.

Best wishes

Dansor
« Last Edit: Tue, 13 September 2016, 17:37:00 by Dansor »

Offline DALExSNAIL

• The User Formerly Known as 'Formerly DudeSnail'
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #4345 on: Tue, 13 September 2016, 10:22:34 »
It's sad to see so many people not getting orders, since I really want an acrylic sprit case for a build. makes me wonder how long It'd take for me to get it. my springs came in 2 weeks or so but it seems like nobody is complaining about the spring shipping.  :(

Offline Dansor

« Reply #4346 on: Tue, 13 September 2016, 16:31:30 »
It's sad to see so many people not getting orders, since I really want an acrylic sprit case for a build. makes me wonder how long It'd take for me to get it. my springs came in 2 weeks or so but it seems like nobody is complaining about the spring shipping.  :(

All of his other group buys seem to be moving along quite well, which makes the delays in this buy all the more confounding.
He also posts to those threads much more frequently and with more detail.

Honestly, I feel like he wants to forget about this group buy as much as many of us waiting do.
I wish he'd just issue refunds and let this whole thing fade into the annals of history. 

Offline lol

« Reply #4347 on: Tue, 13 September 2016, 16:39:10 »
Woah woah c'mon guys it's not even the 15th yet even in Korea  :))

So tempting to pitch in but it's a lot funnier if I continue to "shut up and watch" as I was told to do so until the 15th.

Offline Dansor

« Reply #4348 on: Tue, 13 September 2016, 17:35:53 »
Woah woah c'mon guys it's not even the 15th yet even in Korea  :))

So tempting to pitch in but it's a lot funnier if I continue to "shut up and watch" as I was told to do so until the 15th.

Wait, what?  It's been the 15th for like 3 days now.
What is wrong with my brain?  All day I thought it was the 15th.
Someone at work asked me what day it is and I said the 15th. I guess that eelxplains the angry post-it note.
I smell toast. Does anyone else smell toast?

Offline pasph

« Reply #4349 on: Mon, 19 September 2016, 04:55:33 »
34 months waiting ($860 order)
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"