Author Topic: [SPRiT] PCB +Case +Parts (NEW Full Alu Case Buy)  (Read 210998 times)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Re: <SPRiT Edition> 60% PCB + Plates + Parts (Extras Ordering)
« Reply #550 on: Wed, 18 November 2015, 20:40:50 »
Sprit told me via pm my order was being packed and would be shipping in a few days in July. I don't mind waiting, I do mind bull****.

That sounds dodgy.

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #551 on: Wed, 18 November 2015, 23:47:21 »
Well, I will try my luck with PayPal and if it doesn't work I'll go to the credit card company. At this point I want my stuff or the money.
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline jlor

« Reply #552 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 00:46:04 »
Sprit told me via pm my order was being packed and would be shipping in a few days in July. I don't mind waiting, I do mind bull****.

Wow, your bull**** is really bull****ty - here's the bull**** he sold me, albeit a lot less stinky:
Hello! 
110% PCBs' controller parts installed and firmware test done. Only need to solder diodes for 110 Switches. 
Its quite simple job but takes a couple of hours time.
So sorry for that ! 
If you are OK for solering diodes, i am shipping enough 2 types of diodes with PCBs.

I said I was OK with soldering. PCB controller parts installed. Firmware test done. No need to solder switches or diodes anymore.. What's left? Shipping it! Has he shipped it? No, no he has not. Does he actually have the controller installed and firmware tested? I seriously doubt it!

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #553 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 03:32:07 »
For what it' worth I just received shipping notification and tracking number for my order. I'll post when I get the package.
I hope this and the other GB's come to a happy end for all participants. At least for the SPRiT GB's it's a same it got delayed and dragged the way it did because the stuff is awesome and top quality :(

For me this is the end of GB participation... I've got fed up with waiting and seeing my money stuck for months. From now on I'd rather pay an extra markup in the Classifieds than risk loosing money, I'm sorry it came down to this. I work way too much for my money to throw them in some bottomless pit. I've learned my lesson.

Offline jlor

« Reply #554 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 09:12:37 »
For what it' worth I just received shipping notification and tracking number for my order. I'll post when I get the package.
I hope this and the other GB's come to a happy end for all participants. At least for the SPRiT GB's it's a same it got delayed and dragged the way it did because the stuff is awesome and top quality :(

For me this is the end of GB participation... I've got fed up with waiting and seeing my money stuck for months. From now on I'd rather pay an extra markup in the Classifieds than risk loosing money, I'm sorry it came down to this. I work way too much for my money to throw them in some bottomless pit. I've learned my lesson.

Me too buddy, me too. Congratulations on recieving a shipping notification!
For my part, this is still counted as a loss, but I can't seem to keep away.. Juuust in case :-)

This is no longer a hobby of mine. I bought a keyboard at WASD/CODE instead, and I think that's going to be a sign of the future: Buying from large manufacturers who are kept in check by laws.

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #555 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 11:22:24 »
I have two more things to get and I can say this is it. I have to get a GH60 and the Miami Nights, with this my participation in GB's comes to an end. I will just enjoy what I have and have fun posting and chatting with other users, and from time to time try my luck with artisan caps raffles and sales.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #556 on: Mon, 23 November 2015, 09:27:51 »
I've been emailing back and forth with SPRiT; I'm looking to get a case and some gold stabs. He's reassured me that smaller orders are okay, and will take 1-3 days from paying to shipping. However it's the complex orders that have been a problem. Here are a few lines from emails:

Small orders have been shipped quite quickly so far.    7-10 days to You.

Most of the rest of old GB orders are related to the need to solder PCBs, and complex orders.

For your simple order, i can say i would ship in 1-3 business day as usual, if not, you can ask me or the Paypal to refund. I will not complain at all.

Hope this provided a useful insight for everyone. I'll be ordering at the end of the month and provide updates and let everyone know how a small order (that he already has the parts for) goes.

Offline micr0n

« Reply #557 on: Mon, 23 November 2015, 09:59:27 »
I've been emailing back and forth with SPRiT; I'm looking to get a case and some gold stabs. He's reassured me that smaller orders are okay, and will take 1-3 days from paying to shipping. However it's the complex orders that have been a problem. Here are a few lines from emails:

Most of the rest of old GB orders are related to the need to solder PCBs, and complex orders.

For your simple order, i can say i would ship in 1-3 business day as usual, if not, you can ask me or the Paypal to refund. I will not complain at all.

Hope this provided a useful insight for everyone. I'll be ordering at the end of the month and provide updates and let everyone know how a small order (that he already has the parts for) goes.
I call bull.  I was part of this so call "small order"  and its been way over 3+ months (that is being generous as its probably longer) and I have yet to see my stuff.  Unless Sprit can magically produce my stuff, I'm just warning you to hold off.
« Last Edit: Mon, 23 November 2015, 10:47:22 by micr0n »

Offline Dansor

« Reply #558 on: Mon, 23 November 2015, 13:06:12 »

I'm not sure  how to feel about this.  My order is not particularily complex, and I told him a couple times there was no need to solder anything.
In any case, several of the other round 1 people have just gotten shipping numbers, so hopefully I will soon.
Alternately, Sprit, if you're reading this, feel free to give me a refund.
Hope to hear anything soon  :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama:

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #559 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 05:02:21 »
I have received my stuff yesterday. I'm happy with what I have received and SPRiT put in some extras in the package. I'm glad this is solved and hope the same also for the others waiting for their stuff. 

Offline rddm

« Reply #560 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 07:16:01 »
I have received my stuff yesterday. I'm happy with what I have received and SPRiT put in some extras in the package. I'm glad this is solved and hope the same also for the others waiting for their stuff.
Nice to hear that all end up good!

Offline gimpster

« Reply #561 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 13:34:57 »

I'm not sure  how to feel about this.  My order is not particularily complex, and I told him a couple times there was no need to solder anything.
In any case, several of the other round 1 people have just gotten shipping numbers, so hopefully I will soon.
Alternately, Sprit, if you're reading this, feel free to give me a refund.
Hope to hear anything soon  :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama:

+1 to that. My order consists of 1 PCB, 1 plate, and switches...if that's "complex" then I don't know what to say. To my knowledge, the 4mm aluminum plate that I ordered never got made either, so who knows what's going to happen to the $40 I paid for that line item IF I ever see the rest of the order anyway...

HEY SPRIT!! HOW ABOUT YOU SHIP MY GODDAMNED ORDER ALREADY?! BEEN WAITING 2 YEARS SINCE PAYMENT WAS MADE. I THINK I'VE BEEN PATIENT ENOUGH.
-Ryan

Offline Dodgy

• * Maker
  • I specialize in bird law.
« Reply #562 on: Sat, 12 December 2015, 14:34:32 »
I managed to get a response from sprit about a month ago saying my stuff would be shipped in about a week and a half.

I'm done waiting, this guy is bull****.

I'm looking into some guys locally who machine acrylic, I'll see if they are willing to take orders for plates on a per job basis using some standard plate templates and let you all know.

In the meantime I'm just going to finish my builds without sprit's stuff and get over it.
Hi, what's your favorite color?
I'm making keycaps, take a look if you give a damn.
Sale Thread

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #563 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 12:19:49 »
I managed to get a response from sprit about a month ago saying my stuff would be shipped in about a week and a half.

I'm looking into some guys locally who machine acrylic, I'll see if they are willing to take orders for plates on a per job basis using some standard plate templates and let you all know.

In the meantime I'm just going to finish my builds without sprit's stuff and get over it.

I am sorry for this, but I think the attitude is the best you can get on the issue.

Offline Dodgy

• * Maker
  • I specialize in bird law.
Re: &lt;SPRiT Edition&gt; 60% PCB + Plates + Parts (Extras Ordering)
« Reply #564 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 12:45:24 »

I am sorry for this, but I think the attitude is the best you can get on the issue.

At this point it is what it is. I'm not tremendously upset about losing the money- but I was really excited for these plates. There's still a part of me that might hold on hope that one day they'll be delivered- but I can't stare at these unfinished boards anymore.
I do feel like sprit is getting off a little too easy on this, but I'll leave it at that and keep the rest of my opinions to myself.
Hi, what's your favorite color?
I'm making keycaps, take a look if you give a damn.
Sale Thread

Offline Haggurd

« Reply #565 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 14:33:12 »
I can not find an answer to this. Every so often my board becomes unreaponsive and there is a slow/steady flash of just the caps lock and backspace LEDs. Any ideas?

Offline gimpster

« Reply #566 on: Wed, 27 January 2016, 22:04:26 »
Wow...this thread really has died...Sprit, you suck.
-Ryan

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
  • Location: The Geek Symphosion :::::: Mechanical Engineering ::: Alta Magna Uniforma :::::: 哀吾生之須臾羨長江之無窮 ::
Re: <SPRiT Edition> PCB + Case + Parts (Ordering)
« Reply #567 on: Fri, 29 July 2016, 02:48:52 »

60%   Solid Alu Case   -  GroupBuy 

Mod note: order link removed due to sprit being MIA.  Order from him at your own risk!

Model  A1 ,  A1 HHKB     -   Cowork with Korean GB  $210 

-  I found a Korean buddy was preparing a GB with a similar design I had rendered,  We talked, agreed to collaborate to introduce it Worldwide.

-  He is doing the GB in kbdlab in Korea now,  He will manage the Production 
-  I will Only do refine the design, chat with him, Inspect the final products, screen the defects for GH members

-  Price             :    $210 @ MOQ 50 sets   ($230 @ MOQ 30 sets)  +  $30 Tracked Air Shipping 2KG
-  Invoicing      :    I don't send Invoice, Wait until the Final Prototype comes!  * Paypal protected,  Will reserve Funds on my Paypal.

-  Production   :    Sept 5  -  Sept 24   in the Industrial Complex near Seoul, Korea   
-  Inspection   :    Sept 25 - Sept 30
-  Shipping      :    Oct 3 - Oct 20   Tracked Air Parcel by Korea Post  (4-7 days)  $30 Flat  2KG

-  Spec              :   Alu Alloy 6061 Aviation Grade,   Single Solid Structure,   Angle 10 degree,  Beads Blasted Surface,   
-  Weight           :   Net 1.2KG (2.7 pounds),  Fully Assembled 1.5KG - 1.7KG (3.3 - 3.8 pounds),  A1 HHKB blockers $10 /2pcs
-  Compatibility  :  With Any Poker compatible PCBs & Plates ...   
-  Color              :   Sliver, Red, Orange, Purple, Turquoise, Black   (Each color MOQ = 10) 
-  Case $210     +   Optional  (SPRiT PCB $40   +  Plate Alu 1.6T $25,   Plate Acrylic 5T $20,   Plate Polycarb 5T $45,   Plate Alu 2T +Acrylic 3T ($50) ,  Plate Alu 4T +Acrylic 1T ($55) ,   Gold Stab set $15 )*     GB Promotional Prices* 
-  All the Materials from USA, EU, Korea.    All Designed & Made in Korea  by SPRiT  &  Friends.     All the QC Responsibility & Supports  by SPRiT

« Last Edit: Tue, 24 January 2017, 17:19:21 by Moderation Team »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
  • Location: The Geek Symphosion :::::: Mechanical Engineering ::: Alta Magna Uniforma :::::: 哀吾生之須臾羨長江之無窮 ::
Re: <SPRiT Edition> PCB + Case + Parts (Ordering)
« Reply #568 on: Fri, 29 July 2016, 02:49:06 »
60%   Solid Alu Case   -  GroupBuy 

Mod note: order link removed due to sprit being MIA.  Order from him at your own risk!
« Last Edit: Tue, 24 January 2017, 17:16:28 by Moderation Team »

Offline Puree

Re: <SPRiT Edition> PCB + Case + Parts (Korean Alu Custom GB - Ordering*)
« Reply #569 on: Fri, 29 July 2016, 04:03:17 »
Hey Sprit,

What's the angle of the case ?

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #570 on: Fri, 29 July 2016, 04:08:09 »
Hey Sprit,

What's the angle of the case ?
Hi  The Angle is 10 degree,  Duck Viper is 11 degree

What I have to do is Only to wait for the production in September.
« Last Edit: Fri, 29 July 2016, 04:16:13 by sprit »

Offline Puree

« Reply #571 on: Fri, 29 July 2016, 04:28:52 »
Ok for the angle
And what is the case pic 23 with 2 parts please ?  :rolleyes:

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #572 on: Fri, 29 July 2016, 04:31:58 »
Ok for the angle
And what is the case pic 23 with 2 parts please ?  ::)

Its another model in Korean GB,  but I see some engineering tasks, Not included in GeekHack GB.

I will drop that pic to prevent a confusion!

Offline KHAANNN

This is the most rounded case I've seen, wish it had sharper corners instead, so it would blend better with Cherry profile keycaps
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
This is the most rounded case I've seen, wish it had sharper corners instead, so it would blend better with Cherry profile keycaps
Hello!  KHAANNN

Yes It is,  The refined GeeKHack model will be a bit sharper as You pointed out.
I will show the 2nd Proto type Next week, the factory has mailed it today.
Big Appreciate for Your Advice!
« Last Edit: Fri, 29 July 2016, 05:00:36 by sprit »

Offline Damonskv

Hi, sprit. After your  post in ic from zennasyndroxx about polycarbonate 5mm plate, i recognize in your GB presented alternative.  Can i  make an order only for  5mm polycarb plate? And how about color options?

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Hi, sprit. After your  post in ic from zennasyndroxx about polycarbonate 5mm plate, i recognize in your GB presented alternative.  Can i  make an order only for  5mm polycarb plate? And how about color options?
Hello!  Damonskv !

Polycarb things have many colors as we see around us, But The colored Polycarb panels should be custom ordered from the Panel factory,  The Size is 3 x 6 feet  or 4 x 6 feet something, So the MOQ matters.

Offline Damonskv

Hello!  Damonskv !

Polycarb things have many colors as we see around us, But The colored Polycarb panels should be custom ordered from the Panel factory,  The Size is 3 x 6 feet  or 4 x 6 feet something, So the MOQ matters.
I'm interestiong in simpliest color options: white or clear, clear froasted

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
I'm interestiong in simpliest color options: white or clear, clear frosted
Big Thanks! 
I am interested in Frosted too,  I will try best to produce it~!

Offline Damonskv

Big Thanks! 
Great!!! Give me advice how to add the order via from, if i need 5mm 60% Clear Froaster Polycard plate.
There are so many inputs and they all marked as required)))

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Guys! 

You can skip the each Question in Order Form  -  simply by put a dot ( . ) - The Best for me to organize !

Offline Damonskv

Guys! 

You can skip the each Question in Order Form  -  simply by put a dot ( . ) - The Best for me to organize !
Placed  :thumb:

Offline Tom_Kazansky

• Oblivion Knight
Excuse me, SPRiT, are the PCBs final?
I mean, is there any chance that I can have my own design PCB? (http://www.keyboard-layout-editor.com/#/gists/c4e6fd0483bb9f03b50c)

detailed:
More
143703-0

yeah, it's like HHKB, though I feel the original HHKB is lacking, I also don't like the normal 60% very much,
then I came up with this design but I have no idea how it can be made  :( (it may never be)

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Thanks Tom!
I have been always dreaming of some detailed, segmented bottom rows,  Next PCBs of mine will have it,  but any one have a good PCB design, I am willing to test it and invite to this Groupbuy.
I am against piracy but welcome any new ideas, I am very ready to work with!

PS -  I am going to produce 3x 4x 5x 6x  Space bar wires to support any PCB designers
« Last Edit: Fri, 29 July 2016, 10:20:40 by sprit »

Offline maximm

If i want to buy stabs, springs, lubing station and such, do i use the order form? Are those stocked?

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
Big Thanks! 

Hi sprit, I'm interested in a frosted one too, will get one if that helps the MOQ. But with such a thick plate, will you have to hot glue the switches to the plate first? I don't know if Cherry switches are designed to clip properly into such a thick plate. How do you get the switches to stay still in the thick plate while soldering?
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
The max clearance for MX is 5mm.
My 5mm thick Acrylic Plates have succesful records among people for three years, as stable, no problem to align.
So the 5mm Polycarb Plates will be the same.
Please Check out the build blogs!

Oh! Press the switch into the plate, solder one leg, check alignment, then solder the other, one by one.  Thats all
« Last Edit: Sat, 30 July 2016, 00:13:43 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
If i want to buy stabs, springs, lubing station and such, do i use the order form? Are those stocked?
Yes!  Just one single form  since 2 years ago.
Specified as 'In Stock' means 'Really enough In Stock'
But!
Will ship in September according to this GB schedule.
« Last Edit: Fri, 29 July 2016, 15:01:54 by sprit »

Offline Tom_Kazansky

• Oblivion Knight
which case (and plate) is this from?

just want to note them down, I may grab them later.

Thanks Tom!
I have been always dreaming of some detailed, segmented bottom rows,  Next PCBs of mine will have it,  but any one have a good PCB design, I am willing to test it and invite to this Groupbuy.
I am against piracy but welcome any new ideas, I am very ready to work with!

PS -  I am going to produce 3x 4x 5x 6x  Space bar wires to support any PCB designers

cool! I will be waiting  :thumb:
meanwhile I will grab some springs

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
Do you have a picture of the lime 60% plate? When will it be in stock?
I love Elzy

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
which case (and plate) is this from?
Show Image

SPRiT PCB + SPRiT 5mm Acrylic Frosted Plate  + SPRiT Gold Stabs  + A case i dont know

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Hi!  Sifo !
The Alu lime, or Acrylic lime?
The Lime Color is kind of vivid bright standard lime.
I will attach the Acylic lime Plate
« Last Edit: Sat, 30 July 2016, 00:29:03 by sprit »

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
Hi!  Sifo !
The Alu lime, or Acrylic lime?
The Lime Color is kind of vivid bright standard lime.
I will attach the Acylic lime Plate

aluminum is my preference ~
I love Elzy

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Plate Colors  -  5mm Thick Acrylic

143795-0
« Last Edit: Sat, 30 July 2016, 05:03:53 by sprit »

Offline maximm

Ok, so anything i order today will be shipped in september, no matter if it is in stock or not?

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Ok, so anything i order today will be shipped in september, no matter if it is in stock or not?
Basically Yes it is!
I am working with helpers Next week for shipping,  Some small items (Springs, Stabs, Plates, PCBs ..)  will ship out quick.
But As the Complex Orders need my Own Final inspection and Pre-Assemble, different kinds of small accessories, etc,  I would ship it in September.
« Last Edit: Sat, 30 July 2016, 20:18:22 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
GB Prices on the Options       https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=60887.msg2229376#msg2229376

-  Case $210     +   Optional  (SPRiT PCB $40   +  Plate (Alu 1.6T $25,  Acrylic 5T $20,   Polycarb 5T $45,   Plate  -  Alu 2T ($35) ,  Alu 2T +Acrylic 3T ($50) ,  Alu 4T + Acrylic 1T ($55) ,   Gold Stabs $15)*     GB Promotional Prices* 

-  All the Materials from USA, EU, Korea.    All Designed & Made in Korea  by SPRiT  &  Friends.     All the QC Responsibility & Supports  by SPRiT
« Last Edit: Sat, 30 July 2016, 18:36:31 by sprit »

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
I like the look of the case, but can't really afford $200 right now, maybe for round 2!
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
I like the look of the case, but can't really afford $200 right now, maybe for round 2!
The case is the last one in my priority.  I always focus on the switch and lube and springs first, as it is the engine of the board,  then proper plate for my favorite typing feelings.
Its very wise choice not to over invest on the case, in my opinion.   :thumb:
« Last Edit: Sat, 30 July 2016, 05:41:10 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Model A1  -  Renderings
« Last Edit: Sat, 30 July 2016, 20:16:31 by sprit »