Author Topic: delete account  (Read 11115 times)

Offline labtexc

delete account
« on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 03:15:14 »
Hi,
i did not find any option to delete my account within the user control settings.

Please delete my account!
Thanks!

Best regards,
labtexc

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: delete account
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 06:29:43 »
We're sorry to see you go - is there any particular reason?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline labtexc

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 07:57:07 »
Hi,

No, my interests have changed - that's all. :)

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 07:59:33 »
Have you contacted a mod/admin? I'm sure they'll help you out.

Current admins online are mkawa and rknize, try PMing one of them.
« Last Edit: Fri, 30 May 2014, 08:01:36 by Computer-Lab in Basement »
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 08:07:03 »
I don't think GH accounts gets deleted, unless it's under special circumstances.
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 11:34:37 »
I don't think GH accounts gets deleted, unless it's under special circumstances.

This was my impression as well.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Kayla

• :3
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 11:53:24 »
You can always delete all your posts, change all your info and change your password to something random. Not sure why erasing your username off this site is going to give you closure.

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 12:21:37 »
You can always delete all your posts, change all your info and change your password to something random. Not sure why erasing your username off this site is going to give you closure.

That sounds like a PITA. You should be able to request that you account be deleted.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 12:36:50 »
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=43642.0

Unless things have changed they don't delete accounts anymore.

There was another thread but I can't find it where I'm pretty sure some technical reasons were given about why it is a bad idea to delete accounts.

I guess it really depends on the account how big a hole would be left if your entire forum existence was disappeared, for as many people as would probably celebrate if all my ramblings were deleted it would make for some confusion no doubt.

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #9 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 13:02:21 »
we do not delete accounts here. it creates a big mess in the post database.

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #10 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 13:10:39 »
Why do you even need it deleted?
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #11 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 13:30:59 »
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=43642.0

Unless things have changed they don't delete accounts anymore.

There was another thread but I can't find it where I'm pretty sure some technical reasons were given about why it is a bad idea to delete accounts.

I guess it really depends on the account how big a hole would be left if your entire forum existence was disappeared, for as many people as would probably celebrate if all my ramblings were deleted it would make for some confusion no doubt.

Jejeje! coolness, you just cannot disappear on us Mr. Ray... We may hunt you.

Offline labtexc

« Reply #12 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 15:01:30 »

Sorry but if an deleted account messes up the post database, then you use some really crappy forum software.

Offline Kayla

« Reply #13 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 16:08:14 »

Sorry but if an deleted account messes up the post database, then you use some really crappy forum software.
> Simple Machines
> Crappy

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #14 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 20:49:03 »

Shame if you want your account deleted admins should agree, because in the EU now you have a right for Google to delete any data relating to yourself so that you remain untouched on the internet  :thumb: .

Plus most other forums allow full deletion of your account when you request it, they have no right to hold onto your details whatsoever.  That's unless Geekhack has to hold onto all of your information for NSA and other US Government agencies to spy upon everyone's posts for future investigations  8) .
« Last Edit: Fri, 30 May 2014, 20:52:34 by Elrick »

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
« Reply #15 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 20:51:16 »

Shame if you want your account deleted admins should agree, because in the EU now you have a right for Google to delete any data relating to yourself so that you remain untouched on the internet  :thumb: .

Plus most other forums allow full deletion of your account when you request it, they have no right to hold onto your details whatsoever.

We can permanently ban you instead, if you'd like?

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #16 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 20:53:13 »
We can permanently ban you instead, if you'd like?

Then do it.......  :thumb: .

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #17 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 22:04:01 »

Unless your ripster  :))

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #18 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 22:18:24 »

Unless my ripster what? Whines about geekwhack on the Internet?

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #19 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 22:26:48 »

Unless my ripster what? Whines about geekwhack on the Internet?

I thought his account and all posts got deleted?

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #20 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 22:31:42 »
we also don't hand out bans on request.

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #21 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 00:19:25 »

So what does a person have to do to get PERMANENTLY banned, deleted and abolished out of Geekhack forever?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #22 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 06:41:03 »

So what does a person have to do to get PERMANENTLY banned, deleted and abolished out of Geekhack forever?

That should be pretty obvious from some recent members who are not here currently.....

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #23 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 20:53:50 »

That should be pretty obvious from some recent members who are not here currently.....

So this place operates like some kind of ridiculous grade-school, you have to pester a good deal of people before you get axed.  Very immature and stupid to say the least because most people here are okay and the rest don't bother me in any way.  Again, a stupid policy enacted by admins for their own enjoyment to see how they can get someone to react ridiculously, just to be kicked off.  More to do with the admins own failure as 'decent people' rather than being mature and respecting someone's own decisions to leave here on their own terms.

Why not join the rest of the net and offer a simple "request to terminate account" like with any other forum, why is that so difficult to implement here for 2014 and who will it offend?

Offline anoxy

• Deal with it
« Reply #24 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 20:58:11 »

So this place operates like some kind of ridiculous grade-school,

This has been my experience with a lot of forums. Moderators/admins on power trips.

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #25 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 01:16:09 »
i don't really understand. if you don't want to be able to use the forum, then please just exercise your own ability to stop using the forum. it's completely contrary to any variant of reason that us _not banning you_ could be some kind of abuse of power on our part.

Offline anoxy

• Deal with it
« Reply #26 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 01:28:16 »
pretty sure he's just asking you nicely to delete his account

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #27 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 01:33:10 »
Elrick, are you on drugs?  Show me another discussion board that has a user-facing "delete account and all posts" option.  Even without the back-end issues that mkawa mentioned, your posts are part of the continuity on hundreds of threads.  Mass post removal is a last resort option that only happens when absolutely necessary.  It definitely does not happen because you are bored with keyboards or had an argument with someone.

If you want to leave, then leave.  Change your password to random text if it helps.  We almost never permaban people.  The people that ray is referring (demik and MW I guess?) are temp-banned, and if they don't come back when their bans expire, it will be because they chose not to.

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #28 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 01:33:41 »

Pretty sure he's responding to Elrick, who is pretty hostile.

Offline anoxy

• Deal with it
« Reply #29 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 01:35:48 »

Pretty sure Elrick's hostility could have been avoided if he just deleted OP's account like they asked.

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #30 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 01:36:40 »

Pretty sure Elrick's hostility could have been avoided if he just deleted OP's account like they asked.

Pretty sure you don't know Elrick very well.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #31 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 03:27:26 »

Pretty sure you don't know Elrick very well.

I'm pretty sure too!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline labtexc

« Reply #32 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 06:08:15 »
Elrick, are you on drugs?  Show me another discussion board that has a user-facing "delete account and all posts" option.  Even without the back-end issues that mkawa mentioned, your posts are part of the continuity on hundreds of threads.  Mass post removal is a last resort option that only happens when absolutely necessary.  It definitely does not happen because you are bored with keyboards or had an argument with someone.

If you want to leave, then leave.  Change your password to random text if it helps.  We almost never permaban people.  The people that ray is referring (demik and MW I guess?) are temp-banned, and if they don't come back when their bans expire, it will be because they chose not to.

Who said "delete my post"?
Delete my account! I dont care about any posts.
Search and replace my username with "guest" - there is forum software out there that can perfom this simple thing since '98.

I know a lot of forums where the user is able to delete his account (account, not posts!) himself in the control center. I dont get whats the problem?

Offline Kayla

« Reply #33 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 06:15:31 »

Search and replace my username with "guest" - there is forum software out there that can perfom this simple thing since '98.

I know a lot of forums where the user is able to delete his account (account, not posts!) himself in the control center. I dont get whats the problem?
is your geekhack account going to haunt you in your sleep? maybe you should see a psychiatrist.

Offline labtexc

« Reply #34 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 09:55:55 »
nobody asked about your opinion. why are you posting in threads of other people? maybe you should see a psychiatrist.

Offline Kayla

« Reply #35 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 10:04:31 »
Why are you posting at all? I thought you were quitting geekhack?  :p

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #36 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 11:43:57 »
Just to be clear, I've been responding to Elrick and his idiotic rants.  A fool's errand, I know.

labtexc, you have your answer ("we don't do that").  Changing posts to "guest" is only marginally better than deletion in terms of maintaining thread coherence and continuity.

Can I ask why you care so much?  What's wrong with just not using the forum anymore?
« Last Edit: Sun, 01 June 2014, 11:45:28 by hashbaz »

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #37 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 11:48:14 »
Isn't it in almost every forum that accounts will not be deleted, but renamed, post content deleted, password changed and things like that?
... ...

Offline anoxy

• Deal with it
« Reply #38 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 14:17:44 »

Isn't it in almost every forum that accounts will not be deleted, but renamed, post content deleted, password changed and things like that?
It took me like 30 seconds tops to google "delete account on a forum", and find out almost all forum types have this feature, though it may be turned off by default and an admin must turn it on.

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #39 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 14:35:59 »
I just said it's a common method in a lot of discussion boards not to delete accounts, but to rename them and delete personal user data. I think you also do not have to delete posts itself as long as they do not contain personal user data.

Thanks for your googeling info! Didn't know to search for 'delete account on a forum'.
... ...

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #40 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 15:17:05 »
I knew r1pster likes to troll using his sock puppet accounts but I never knew they provide technical information to each other, that's a new one. :o

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #41 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 15:19:16 »

If your account is deleted but the posts remain, who's mane should appear next to them?

That would leave orphaned records in the database.

Unless the account name was changed to "Deleted User 0001" or something.

Or the posts were deleted too, which is what I think the admins were getting at.

Offline pasph

« Reply #42 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 16:17:22 »
Seems that the DB don't support foreign keys with cascade delete or update
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #43 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 17:13:38 »
Seems that the DB don't support foreign keys with cascade delete or update

But even if it did - that would leave a lot (not that many in this case though) of threads with huge gaps.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #44 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 17:17:08 »
Okay, let me see if I can sum up this thread in a non-offensive manner.

Is it technically possible to delete an account? Yes.
Will it be done? No.

The administration team does not delete accounts because it would cause disruption to the community. If posts were deleted along with accounts, it would destroy the continuity of threads. If posts were not deleted, who do we attribute them to? A 'guest' user is one option, but what if multiple deleted accounts are present in the same thread? Hard to tell who said what, particularly if the two (or more!) interacted. It is possible to replace the username with something along the lines of "deleted user 00001" or some such, but at that point, how is it any better than just keeping the original username attached to the posts? If not having your username there is a huge concern to you, my suggestion is to see if you can get the admin team to do a username change.

The rest of the personal information in your profile can be deleted, changed or otherwise dealt with.

Now, you don't have a lot of posts, so you may feel that it's fair that your account be deleted, as it didn't have much impact on the community. But that sets a bad precedent for the admin team. It requires questions be answered, such as "how many posts are too many for an account to be deleted?" If an exception is made for one person, there will be three people tomorrow asking for the same thing. Rules are only useful if applied unilaterally, and it's no good to make an exception for anyone.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline Kayla

« Reply #45 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 17:23:15 »
Deleting accounts leads to "hide the evidence" style scams aswell. There are a lot of bad sittuations which can arrise if people are allowed to freely delete their accounts. Logfiles of their activity on this forum act as a vouch for legitimacy. If people delete their account then return wishing for it back later they will have to make a new account; which means new history.. they can leave themselves behind with no trace of their former account. If people have something to come back to it is much more healthy for the community. People are on paper one by one so less scams happen and the community is more connected.

--- Also deleting account = someone else can register your username. You may want to think about that one.
« Last Edit: Sun, 01 June 2014, 17:26:02 by Kayla »

Offline Coreda

« Reply #46 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 17:39:31 »
Why not join the rest of the net and offer a simple "request to terminate account" like with any other forum, why is that so difficult to implement here for 2014 and who will it offend?

I'm a member of another (very large) forum that does not offer account deletion - permabans, yes, but not erasing every post from the forum.

I'm guessing the OP is using an alt account to post this? After all they only have 11 posts according to their profile, it would be easy enough to manually edit them all.

As for my take on it I do find it odd wanting to completely erase all posts as an anonymous poster on an internet forum. If there are specific posts that a user felt made them less anonymous they could always edit them (if indeed anonymity or regretting posting something was the issue). I'm curious what the reasoning behind such a choice would be otherwise.

Offline pasph

« Reply #47 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 17:59:11 »
If people have something to come back to it is much more healthy for the community. People are on paper one by one so less scams happen and the community is more connected.
Do you really belive that?
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline pasph

« Reply #48 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 18:24:26 »
Seems that the DB don't support foreign keys with cascade delete or update

But even if it did - that would leave a lot (not that many in this case though) of threads with huge gaps.

If you update it in some "nobody" trash account you don't have gaps but just a ****ty mess you can live with if you want to.
But it's not worth imo.

Offline phoenix1234

« Reply #49 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 19:42:45 »
Agreed with most of you.
GH should not allow to delete an account.

Technical speaking, deleting an account  is possible but it may lead to far more troubles than it seems to be.
Security - someone hack your account and delete it instantly. For example, someone are running a GB and their accounts have been deleted/renamed  :blank: . It doesn't make sense.
Post sequence - the sequence of thread discussion will be totally destroyed. Even if a account has been deleted / renamed, there are still many quotes related to it. How to handle those quotes is a big messy question.
Performance - Cascade update / delete will lead to a slower forum performance. It may even require a difference db engine like MyISAM vs InnoDB engine.
« Last Edit: Sun, 01 June 2014, 19:49:08 by phoenix1234 »
I like linear switches