geekhack Community > Other Geeky Stuff

Typing of the Dead 2?

(1/3) > >>

nowsharing:
I read that TOTD 2 was released in Japan in 2007. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Typing_of_the_Dead  No sign of a US release from what I can find.

It's the greatest premise for a game, ever. I can't wait for an english release; it's going to be awesome with the hottd III engine.

kyamei:
That looks awesome, too bad it would never sell in the US.  We'd be the only ones buying it.

o2dazone:

--- Quote from: kyamei;86909 ---That looks awesome, too bad it would never sell in the US.  We'd be the only ones buying it.
--- End quote ---

Much like the keyboard market :(

Hak Foo:
Y'know, they have gaming tournaments at the local comic conventions; the one I went to last year actually featured Typing of the Dead.  I was disturbed that all-day coding does not translate into success in twitch games.

itlnstln:

--- Quote from: Hak Foo;87032 ---I was disturbed that all-day coding does not translate into success in twitch games.
--- End quote ---

Me too.  I code all day, I still can't type worth a sh*t.  Maybe it's because I don't type a lot of "real" words.  I type a lot better in English than SQL or VB.NET.  As far as twitch games go, I get bored when I code, so I tend to rather sleep than do something "twitch."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version