Author Topic: [IC] Keyboard Community Mugs  (Read 2862 times)

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
  • "You miss 100% of the shots you take." -S. Trooper
[IC] Keyboard Community Mugs
« on: Fri, 11 November 2016, 13:41:37 »
Hi guys,

So I'm here to see who may be interested in a kick-ass Keyboard Community Mug. BunnyLake and codyeatworld have given their approval for me to take this task on. Also a note I'm based in Canada!

So the last few days I was doing some pricing for the shipping and supplies break down is as follows:
  • Canada - 13.50USD- TRACKED
  • United States - 18.50USD - TRACKED
  • Worldwide - 21.00USD - UNTRACKED
These prices include all packaging material required for reshipping to you guys and the actual cost of shipping.

The minimum MOQ and the breakdown is as follows (does not include shipping):
  • 72 - 14.00USD/mug
  • 144 - 12.50USD/mug
  • 288 - 11.00USD/mug

With out further adieu, here are some previews:

I will be leaving this IC open till the Friday, November 25, 2016

IC Form
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 November 2016, 14:15:02 by Fictiouz »
Halifax, NS Meetup | "I know you'll come back to me, I'm like a good kind of herpes, I'm impossible to get rid of." - 27
67g Zilent V2 M60-A | BKE Redux HHKB Professional 2 | 62g Silent Black Planck | 62g Vint Black Tex Yoda II | Bolt-Modded Model M 1391301

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Re: [IC] Keyboard Community Mugs
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 11 November 2016, 13:55:20 »
Interested. Would there be options for different colors? I'd like orange if so.

Also, is the only icon option the "K"?

Offline eddible

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 11 November 2016, 13:57:14 »
Does it support ISO?

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 11 November 2016, 13:59:41 »
Interested. Would there be options for different colors? I'd like orange if so.

Also, is the only icon option the "K"?

So the idea for the mug is it to be the KC color and logo. The only reason the prices are like this is because we are only getting the one color. Each Additional color would require another 72 MOQ.
Halifax, NS Meetup | "I know you'll come back to me, I'm like a good kind of herpes, I'm impossible to get rid of." - 27
67g Zilent V2 M60-A | BKE Redux HHKB Professional 2 | 62g Silent Black Planck | 62g Vint Black Tex Yoda II | Bolt-Modded Model M 1391301

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 11 November 2016, 14:00:02 »
Does it support ISO?

Sorry ANSI only :p

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 11 November 2016, 14:02:44 »
Could you clarify what the total actual price would be for 1 mug shipped to USA? Not sure if you MOQ pricing is also included in the other pricing or not.

Would it really be $32.50 for 1 mug? That's a little much really.

And will these be china made? made in the USA?

And good luck but I see nothing but major headaches shipping these from wherever they are sourced to canada and back again.

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 11 November 2016, 14:14:09 »
Could you clarify what the total actual price would be for 1 mug shipped to USA? Not sure if you MOQ pricing is also included in the other pricing or not.

Would it really be $32.50 for 1 mug? That's a little much really.

And will these be china made? made in the USA?

And good luck but I see nothing but major headaches shipping these from wherever they are sourced to canada and back again.

Does not include shipping. Fair enough. I agree that it is a little pricey, but that's the only way I can really go about it due to pricing and getting it in to Canada. This is only an IC and I won't be doing the GB if people don't want it and that's fine. Maybe someone in the US will take it upon themselves to do one and get better pricing elsewhere. :p

Offline olijuice

« Reply #7 on: Fri, 11 November 2016, 15:10:40 »
Like keyboards i can never have too many coffee mugs. Are there any plans for the risk of the mug breaking during shipment? On two occasions I purchased a mug and a glass cup (from a retailer)  that were packaged very well but still broke during shipping.

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 11 November 2016, 15:19:19 »
Like keyboards i can never have too many coffee mugs. Are there any plans for the risk of the mug breaking during shipment? On two occasions I purchased a mug and a glass cup (from a retailer)  that were packaged very well but still broke during shipping.

With the amount of packing material I will be using I can't imagine it breaking but there should be some slight over head that could cover a few replacements. Also will be placing FRAGILE stickers on ever package.

Offline jessica

• Formerly CuteDreamsOfYou & Brazzers
  • HHKB is the only good layout
« Reply #9 on: Fri, 11 November 2016, 16:26:17 »
How is the image applied? Can't be dye-subbed so I imagine just printed on there and maybe a clear protective coating?

Offline olijuice

« Reply #10 on: Tue, 15 November 2016, 20:58:49 »
I love the contrasting colors inside the mug. If it's dishwasher friendly I would be really interested. Glad to hear about the packing, and lower pricing too. I'd change my survey answer to 2 to give one to my sister :)

Offline William_S_Jones

• Best Prime Ever!!!
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 21 November 2016, 17:12:45 »
Interested