Author Topic: [SHIPPED] Nexus Alps slider, Nexus Top Housing  (Read 161415 times)

Offline BlindAssassin111

• I design keyboards and stuff.
    • Viktus
Re: [SHIPPED] Nexus Alps slider, Nexus Top Housing
« Reply #650 on: Fri, 04 January 2019, 10:51:32 »

Which opening are you talking about? If you're talking about the opening for the keycap stem then that's not what we were talking about.
The problem I (and I assume USRapt0r) am having is that the whole slider is wider than the channel in the switch housing for it to ride in. I mean I guess this can be filed, but that's some serious ****-tier switch modding if so, and the first post doesn't make that clear at all.

See the part that makes no sense to me, is the sliders fit it my retooled matias housings without issue(used them during the design phase and protos and manufacturing samples), so unless matias retooled again in 2018 then there shouldn't be an issue, but I have no way to confirm if they did.

Offline LiamOS

« Reply #651 on: Fri, 04 January 2019, 15:01:26 »
I bought my (quiet click) switches from The Keyboard Company. Unsure if they're retooled or not, and even what difference this makes.
I'll try to get some measurements of everything this weekend, but in the meantime if somebody knows the ins and outs of Matias switches, let me know.

Offline LiamOS

« Reply #652 on: Sun, 06 January 2019, 07:02:10 »
The Nexus sliders I measure at a maximum width of 11 mm. The Matias quiet click sliders are about 10.6 mm, and the width of the track in the upper housing is 10.9 mm.
If anybody could check the numbers they get for confirmed retooled Matias switches, I'd appreciate it.

Offline BlindAssassin111

• Viktus
« Reply #653 on: Sun, 06 January 2019, 12:41:29 »
The Nexus sliders I measure at a maximum width of 11 mm. The Matias quiet click sliders are about 10.6 mm, and the width of the track in the upper housing is 10.9 mm.
If anybody could check the numbers they get for confirmed retooled Matias switches, I'd appreciate it.

Hmm, my matias housings measure 11mm to 11.1mm(measured both sides of 5 random switches that weren't from the group I tested prototypes with), and I know they are retooled because they are from the first batch that was overlubed from factory after the tooling change.

Maybe they did change or there are some "under-sized"(within matias' spec) cavities in their mold and I got a batch of the larger cavities? Hard to imagine the latter as they most likely don't organize switches based on cavity for assembly unless they have a fairly large tolerance that would necessitate such a task. The top housings I measured are cavities A, C, F, I, and O (marked on the top of the housing), all of which easily fit the slider and have no issue.

Offline LiamOS

« Reply #654 on: Sun, 06 January 2019, 17:05:51 »
Hmm, my matias housings measure 11mm to 11.1mm(measured both sides of 5 random switches that weren't from the group I tested prototypes with), and I know they are retooled because they are from the first batch that was overlubed from factory after the tooling change.

Maybe they did change or there are some "under-sized"(within matias' spec) cavities in their mold and I got a batch of the larger cavities? Hard to imagine the latter as they most likely don't organize switches based on cavity for assembly unless they have a fairly large tolerance that would necessitate such a task. The top housings I measured are cavities A, C, F, I, and O (marked on the top of the housing), all of which easily fit the slider and have no issue.
I just tried with various top housing letters. Same story as previous with A, H, B, P, S, J. No difference. I guess these markings don't mean a whole lot, and that my batch is from a different production. Just to make sure, you're measuring the thinnest part of the inside of the track right? If that's indeed 11-11.1 then I can see that working smoothly.

May I ask where you got yours, and what sort of Matias switches they were? I think I'll just have to get another batch, since there's no way I'm getting these working.

Offline BlindAssassin111

• Viktus
« Reply #655 on: Sun, 06 January 2019, 18:47:31 »
I just tried with various top housing letters. Same story as previous with A, H, B, P, S, J. No difference. I guess these markings don't mean a whole lot, and that my batch is from a different production. Just to make sure, you're measuring the thinnest part of the inside of the track right? If that's indeed 11-11.1 then I can see that working smoothly.

May I ask where you got yours, and what sort of Matias switches they were? I think I'll just have to get another batch, since there's no way I'm getting these working.

Yes I am measuring the thinnest part(at least what I assume you call the thinnest part), the part that actually touches the slider not the groove between those. The slider is also drafted(only 1 degree) on the sides so the center is a tad higher(which rides in the groove) and tapers off towards the outside.

I don't know where I got them, but they are from the first batches after the last known(to me and many others) retooling either in 2018 or late 2017(can't remember when it happened exactly) as it was still in the batch that was overlubed from factory(which they later fixed).

Here are some more cavities I have: All Quiet Clicks(tactile)
Cavity  Samples  Contact side  Leaf side 
A911.04mm11.11mm
B211.04mm11.08mm
J411.04mm11.08mm
S311.02mm11.08mm
K711.07mm11.10mm
M611.06mm11.11mm

Offline jackofclubs

« Reply #656 on: Mon, 07 January 2019, 00:32:48 »
Looking to sell my order if anyone is interested! PM me over on reddit /u/jack0fclubs
« Last Edit: Mon, 07 January 2019, 00:34:30 by jackofclubs »

Offline tron

« Reply #657 on: Mon, 07 January 2019, 16:27:55 »
I'm also selling mine in the Geekhack classifieds section if anyone's interested.

Offline mode

« Reply #658 on: Wed, 15 May 2019, 00:38:31 »
Is there any chance of a further revision of these? I'm interested in them, but it seems some minor issues are still unresolved.

Has anyone here used them with SKCM oranges?

Offline jrfhoutx

• Post count is meaningless if the content is trash.
« Reply #659 on: Wed, 15 May 2019, 09:31:13 »
Is there any chance of a further revision of these? I'm interested in them, but it seems some minor issues are still unresolved.

Probably not for quite a while, from what I understand. BlindAssassin111 is currently pretty busy with some other projects (CandyBar, M011Y, and GMK Night Runner). Also, considering MOQs were tough to hit in R1, and that since the needed revisions would require new molds, the prices and MOQs would be the same for R2 as they were for R1.

The majority of the issues seem to have been the unfortunate cruciform issue (due to being modeled after the Kailh BOX switches, prior to knowing about the issue with them), the double click with clicky Alps variants, and some issues with conflicting reports of Matias housings not fitting properly.

Here is my review of Nexus with Orange Alps:
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=94500.msg2690113#msg2690113

I still haven’t built a full board with them (mostly, because of the stem issue and not wanting to damage my GMK sets, but I have a stem shaving tool on hand now, so that’s no longer going to be an issue), but hopefully that will be changing as soon as the new Alps compatible CA66 Bluetooth PCBs and plates ship...

Offline fireworm

« Reply #660 on: Wed, 15 May 2019, 10:26:22 »

I still haven’t built a full board with them (mostly, because of the stem issue and not wanting to damage my GMK sets, but I have a stem shaving tool on hand now, so that’s no longer going to be an issue), but hopefully that will be changing as soon as the new Alps compatible CA66 Bluetooth PCBs and plates ship...

Leaf 60 has Alps support. PC Alps plate!

I'm in the same boat. Though waiting for my cruciformer, I'm hyped about SKCM Browns in a real case!

Offline BlindAssassin111

• Viktus
« Reply #661 on: Wed, 15 May 2019, 11:16:41 »

I want to do a V2 at some point but not sure how viable that is given the struggle of R1 to meet MOQ. If I do a V2 it will be either late this year or next year as I am in no rush to start the whole process over again...

Offline d.caminero

« Reply #662 on: Mon, 20 May 2019, 04:14:12 »
Just wanted to say that if there's a R2 with a more polished product that works flawlessly with clickly alps I would be buying enough for a lifetime  :D

Offline mode

« Reply #663 on: Thu, 04 July 2019, 14:40:17 »
I got a set and was initially worried when I tried some filco keycaps, as they suffered binding issues quite badly, but today I put some SA chalk winmax caps on, and they're flawless! No binding at all, and conveniently as they're caps known for being a bit loose on stems, they're snug and not stretched on the nexus sliders.

I'm totally satisfied with the keyfeel too, the tactility is what I want.

Offline Kevadu

« Reply #664 on: Fri, 19 July 2019, 16:46:20 »
So I finally started to do a build with my Nexus sliders.  I had been sitting on them for a while not sure what to do with them so probably none of this is really new...

Due to the issues with clicky Alps I decided to use these with some orange Alps I harvested from an AEK.  And when I was building the loose switches you know what, they actually felt really good.  In some ways they actually felt better with the new top housing and slider than they did before, but then they weren't exactly new switches starting out.  But I was feeling pretty about the whole thing and proceeded to make a board's worth of loose switches...

Then I put keycaps on them.  Yikes.

The binding is horrible.  This is with GMK caps so maybe other kinds are better, but I consider these completely unusable at this point.  Whole build is on hold now as I try to figure out what the heck to do with these things because I sure as heck don't want to type on these switches as they are...

Edit:

So I tried some SP SA caps in them instead of the GMK caps and the difference is night and day.  They feel fine with the SA caps.  But I really don't understand why because when I compare the actual stems of the two sets of caps I can't hardly see any differences.  I guess the GMK stems might be a tiny bit wider, maybe that's all it takes.

Bottom line: Do not plan on using GMK caps with Nexus sliders, at least not without some top housing modifications.
« Last Edit: Fri, 19 July 2019, 20:04:31 by Kevadu »

Offline M4dn3ss

« Reply #665 on: Fri, 19 July 2019, 23:02:42 »
So I finally started to do a build with my Nexus sliders.  I had been sitting on them for a while not sure what to do with them so probably none of this is really new...

Due to the issues with clicky Alps I decided to use these with some orange Alps I harvested from an AEK.  And when I was building the loose switches you know what, they actually felt really good.  In some ways they actually felt better with the new top housing and slider than they did before, but then they weren't exactly new switches starting out.  But I was feeling pretty about the whole thing and proceeded to make a board's worth of loose switches...

Then I put keycaps on them.  Yikes.

The binding is horrible.  This is with GMK caps so maybe other kinds are better, but I consider these completely unusable at this point.  Whole build is on hold now as I try to figure out what the heck to do with these things because I sure as heck don't want to type on these switches as they are...

Edit:

So I tried some SP SA caps in them instead of the GMK caps and the difference is night and day.  They feel fine with the SA caps.  But I really don't understand why because when I compare the actual stems of the two sets of caps I can't hardly see any differences.  I guess the GMK stems might be a tiny bit wider, maybe that's all it takes.

Bottom line: Do not plan on using GMK caps with Nexus sliders, at least not without some top housing modifications.

Just thought I'd offer my opinion:

The Nexus top housings are a failure - they change the feel of the switch too much, and for clicky switches they neuter the click. On top of that they bind horribly.

However, Nexus sliders in original Alps housings are excellent. I'd recommend using original Alps housings and filing the opening wider as required. It takes a while to do though, I definitely underestimated the time I'd need to file down 68 Alps tops. And make sure to blow out the plastic dust when you're done since you don't want to make your switches scratchy.

I have a full 68 board with Nexus orange Alps (and modded Alps tops) on Cherry profile caps and they feel good. They still do change the feel a bit though, the tactility is a bit more rounded than on original orange Alps, which is a slight downgrade to me, but on the other hand the big stabilised keys feel like Topre now.

I also tried putting blue Alps click leaves in some of the switches for testing, and they are even better. Despite the issues some people seem to be having with clicky Alps, if you use original (but modded) Alps tops, clicky Nexus Alps are amazing - they feel just like original (probably because the click leaf keeps the tactility feeling 'sharp').

If you plan on using these with Cherry stabilisers, do note that the keycap actually doesn't sit all the way down on the stabiliser stems, so if the keycap's fit on the stabiliser is a bit loose, and you push the key on one side all the way down, the other side might pop up. Might be better to use Costar (or Alps stabilisers with the Nexus inserts).
« Last Edit: Fri, 19 July 2019, 23:05:10 by M4dn3ss »

Offline garbo

« Reply #666 on: Sat, 20 July 2019, 05:01:54 »
Yeah, I'll second the point about clickies actually working particularly well with the original top housings. I had low expectations so it was surprising how well the feel and sound translates to the adapted switches, aside from a bit of a second click sound on the upstroke being introduced. SA caps make for a fun combo - in the famously hollow CA66 it's super bassy.

I did have some pretty bad binding issues at first with the taller caps, but slightly dry lubing the top housings eliminated those. It can be awkward to lube clicky Alps without messing with the click leaf operation but sticking to the slider rails it's fine.

Didn't find a satisfactory combination of parts that includes the new top housings, so I've pretty much given up on those. Not really sure what it is about them that doesn't quite work, though, or what could be improved in a hypothetical revision.

Offline Kevadu

« Reply #667 on: Sat, 20 July 2019, 11:46:54 »
So after playing around with SA caps some more (with the Nexus top housings) I can say that while the binding isn't as bad as it was with GMK caps, there are still issues.  And it's enough to make me want to ditch that plan too.  Honestly I think the problem is simply that the opening is a bit too small so the stem of the keycap is getting caught on the housing on off-center key presses.

Filing down the original housings sounds quite tedious.  Has anyone tried using a dremel or something for that?  Would that work?

What about Matias switches?  I might be more willing to experiment with those than with real Alps.

Offline BlindAssassin111

• Viktus
« Reply #668 on: Sat, 20 July 2019, 22:32:54 »
So after playing around with SA caps some more (with the Nexus top housings) I can say that while the binding isn't as bad as it was with GMK caps, there are still issues.  And it's enough to make me want to ditch that plan too.  Honestly I think the problem is simply that the opening is a bit too small so the stem of the keycap is getting caught on the housing on off-center key presses.

Filing down the original housings sounds quite tedious.  Has anyone tried using a dremel or something for that?  Would that work?

What about Matias switches?  I might be more willing to experiment with those than with real Alps.

The opening was smaller than it needed to be, but the odd part I still can't figure out is that all samples were free of this problem yet the production parts had this issue. I tested with GMK without issue time and time again...

To fix the issue all you need is to get a 6mm round file (or a 6mm rod with sand paper glued to the outside) and pass through the top housing and file the opening a smidge. I know it is tedious but that is the only real way to do it.

Sorry y'all are having issues, wish it hadn't gone like this but **** happens...I have modified files done to a degree so maybe one day I will do a v2 that fixes all of the problems, but that day me quite a ways out or never come as I don't want to jump back into the stress any time soon.

Offline Vizir

« Reply #669 on: Sun, 21 July 2019, 01:49:30 »

The opening was smaller than it needed to be, but the odd part I still can't figure out is that all samples were free of this problem yet the production parts had this issue. I tested with GMK without issue time and time again...

To fix the issue all you need is to get a 6mm round file (or a 6mm rod with sand paper glued to the outside) and pass through the top housing and file the opening a smidge. I know it is tedious but that is the only real way to do it.

Sorry y'all are having issues, wish it hadn't gone like this but **** happens...I have modified files done to a degree so maybe one day I will do a v2 that fixes all of the problems, but that day me quite a ways out or never come as I don't want to jump back into the stress any time soon.
I'll try this

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Offline waldorf120

• My keyboard never leaves me bored
« Reply #670 on: Wed, 21 August 2019, 15:10:17 »
Made some "Nexios" by fitting the nexus sliders to Matias housings

As mentioned here the Nexus sliders do not fit into all Matias housings, I wasn't aware there was a retooling but certain housings are extra tight.  I'll have to go back and record all the letters on the housings that fit and those that did not.  The good news is that the housings fit for the most part.  I did have to file the tops but only slightly, it only took about 20 seconds per housings once I got into the groove.

I used Matias click, tactile, and linear leaves along with the corresponding springs.  The click leaf + spring works but click leaf + SPRiT springs do not click for some reason (used SPRiTs to get some heavier weightings).  The tactile Nexios feel great, super tactile and smooth.  Not quite SKCM Browns or Neon Greens but better than any of the other SKCM tactiles in my opinion.  Linears are linear, smooth but unremarkable.

Overall I am very satisfied!

Offline btym

« Reply #671 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 14:24:46 »
If anyone's interested in selling a set (70x + stabs), please PM me. Getting tired of my ABS Matias keycaps. :-)

Offline cheater

« Reply #672 on: Tue, 17 November 2020, 08:45:55 »
Is there any chance of a further revision of these?

I want to do a V2 at some point

Hi mate, any chance you're getting around to doing a V2 of your sliders sometime soon? I think this is a bang on idea, and I'm just waiting for something like this to show up again. It had some troubles in the first version but don't be deterred, nobody gets it right the first time! :D

Anyways thanks for what you did in this project already. It's amazing to see people do cool stuff like that :thumb:

Offline BlindAssassin111

• Viktus
« Reply #673 on: Tue, 17 November 2020, 10:15:56 »
Hi mate, any chance you're getting around to doing a V2 of your sliders sometime soon? I think this is a bang on idea, and I'm just waiting for something like this to show up again. It had some troubles in the first version but don't be deterred, nobody gets it right the first time! :D

Anyways thanks for what you did in this project already. It's amazing to see people do cool stuff like that :thumb:

The plan was to run a v2 this year but that plan fell through unfortunately. Not sure if i will be able to do a v2 anytime soon as I have other projects I want to get out that I didn't get a chance to do this year either.

Offline cheater

« Reply #674 on: Tue, 17 November 2020, 10:20:28 »

The plan was to run a v2 this year but that plan fell through unfortunately. Not sure if i will be able to do a v2 anytime soon as I have other projects I want to get out that I didn't get a chance to do this year either.

Yeah, a lot of plans fell through. Maybe an IC would help spark the interest? Given the recent appearance of nice new double shot SA caps, PBT caps, and similar, I think a lot of people would like to try them out, but who knows.

Out of curiosity, what other cool things are you working on? :)

Offline Little4Real

« Reply #675 on: Tue, 17 November 2020, 16:55:33 »

V2???? How does the v2 compare to the v1?

Would join a GB immediately

Offline m1k3l08

« Reply #676 on: Sun, 22 November 2020, 21:16:30 »

V2???? How does the v2 compare to the v1?

Would join a GB immediately

As would I!

Offline ZyBeR

« Reply #677 on: Sun, 22 November 2020, 23:55:14 »
Me too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline BlindAssassin111

• Viktus
« Reply #678 on: Mon, 23 November 2020, 01:36:56 »
The biggest roadblock is trying to decide what to do regarding switch support as part of the problem was trying to support everything when alps used 3 different housings and sliders changed a bit over time and by switch as well for a couple.

V1 tried to support everything and that lead to some of the disappointments with the design. And clickies might still be a big enough issue that would limit interest given alps clickies are loved so much.

Another thing is stab support, I can no longer do the original stab inserts as they cost about $50 a set to just make now. Injection molding these would be awesome but the issue is how many different inserts are needed for a full kit would cause that mold and parts to still be very expensive.

While I would love to do a V2 GB I am not sure if it is feasible on the scale that V1 sold at as I lost money in the end and I don't know if we can get double the interest to make stab inserts affordable again.

Offline pogo

« Reply #679 on: Mon, 23 November 2020, 07:47:20 »
Just registered, here to say I'd gladly pay double or even more what the V1 went for if you did another GB :)

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #680 on: Mon, 23 November 2020, 09:36:15 »
Maybe one option to make this much more manageable and viable would be to only target one specific switch model which is readily available (i.e. most likely something Mattias). Then the GB can be run inclusive of housings. I would expect the increased market from the appeal of being able to buy both slider and compatible switch would far more than outweigh the lost interest from those who only want the stems to add to their favourite Alps (which would be so small after V1 issues, the purist elitism of many Alps fans etc). I would totally be down for a HHKB's worth of such switch/slider combos.

Offline mode

« Reply #681 on: Tue, 24 November 2020, 01:39:42 »
I have a full board with v1 nexus sliders which I consider a moderate success, though I used modified 1st gen tops, not the nexus housings. I found pom on pom to be bindy and modified original top housings much better.

If this re-ran, I'd focus on just pine alps. It's honestly not worth bothering building a custom with bamboo alps, I've never understood the appeal of matias when they're just simplified clones. Focus on making it work amazingly with pine alps.

Not too fussed about inserts, it's really not hard to get a replacement plate made with costar or platemount cherry stabs. What'd make me buy again would be a better choice of material for the top housing, ideally as close to original alps as possible, but practically poly or nylon would be fine. Just some plastic which doesn't get bindy or squeaky when you rub the slider on it.

I completely understand you don't wanna make a loss again, or deal with fallout of there are issues. I got what I wanted from the first run, to use SA Dasher with SKCM orange.

Offline waldorf120

• My keyboard never leaves me bored
« Reply #682 on: Fri, 27 November 2020, 13:36:25 »
I still have a large number of round 1 sliders and top housings if people are interested.  I bought extra to help the group buy go through.  PM me with how many you want and where they are going and I will respond with a quote.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #683 on: Sun, 29 November 2020, 05:31:31 »
Likewise, I've a bunch of these from R1 just lying around.

Offline U47

« Reply #684 on: Sun, 28 March 2021, 18:17:58 »
Quick question to those of you who are familiar with the end product: I'm trying to find a way to make the 2U space on an MIT-layout Planck stabilized. Unfortunately, 2U Alps keycaps of any kind are very hard to find. The Planck has plate cutouts for Cherry stabs, and finding a 2U with an Alps stem but Cherry stabs is kinda a unicorn. I have some from Alpine Winter, but the profile and colourway are not ideal.

I'd rather just use an MX cap for the space. I could even get a convex one, and in OEM profile.

Is this slider/housing a good fit to make this happen? I'm using SKCM oranges atm, but could conceivably build another with SKCM creams.

If this is a good idea, does anyone have a few I they'd be willing to part with (maybe 4 or 5 for future spacebars). I'm generally not doing bad with Alps caps—lots of NeXT and SGI sets which are good quality.

TIA.
« Last Edit: Mon, 29 March 2021, 11:32:05 by U47 »

Offline BlindAssassin111

• Viktus
« Reply #685 on: Mon, 29 March 2021, 00:28:27 »
Quick question to those of you who are familiar with the end product: I'm trying to find a way to get make the 2U space on an MIT-layout Planck stabilized. Unfortunately, 2U Alps keycaps of any kind are very hard to find. The Planck has plate cutouts for Cherry stabs, and finding a 2U with an Alps stem but Cherry stabs is kinda a unicorn. I have some from Alpine Winter, but the profile and colourway are not idea.

I'd rather just use an MX cap for the space. I could even get a convex one, and in OEM profile.

Is this slider/housing a good fit to make this happen? I'm using SKCM oranges atm, but could conceivably build another with SKCM creams.

If this is a good idea, does anyone have a few I they'd be willing to part with (maybe 4 or 5 for future spacebars). I'm generally not doing bad with Alps caps—lots of NeXT and SGI sets which are good quality.

TIA.

Honestly this might be a good solution for you. Orange wouldn't be an issue given it is tactile.

As for extras I will have to pass that to someone else as I have sold all of my extra parts minus a bag of 1200 housings  :D

Offline hiddensong

• this too shall pass
« Reply #686 on: Fri, 30 April 2021, 02:49:15 »
Anyone still have some sliders in stock? It's a long shot but I'm swinging. email at - robertnemesis@gmail.com if you have sliders and want to sell. quantity around 150

Offline Vesperhawk

« Reply #687 on: Wed, 20 October 2021, 06:21:11 »
Are there any updates on V2 sliders or round 2 of these?

Offline copper4eva

« Reply #688 on: Tue, 14 December 2021, 02:34:18 »
I would also like to know if there'll ever be another round of these.

Offline Hapi

« Reply #689 on: Thu, 16 December 2021, 06:36:56 »
me toooo

Offline Ensaum

« Reply #690 on: Thu, 06 January 2022, 12:07:18 »
I too would like to express interest in another round of these.

Offline jrfhoutx

« Reply #691 on: Fri, 07 January 2022, 11:34:24 »
I'm not going to speak for BlindAssassin (just relay what I have been told), but I've talked to him about a V2 many times.

I've always gotten the same answer, which is essentially "I doubt it".

The reasons he's always given me for why not are primarily that:

1- the first version had a really difficult time reaching moq, and the V2 would most likely have just as difficult a time, if not more so
2- a V2 wouldn't lower the cost or price because all new molds would need to be made
3- the V1 was so frustrating and aggravating (in regards to making moq, mold errors, coordinating with the manu, etc), that he doesn't really want to go through all of that again
4- he would like to focus more on making all the board and keyset ideas he has (of which there are many)

From what I gather from talking to him about it, is that it could happen one day, but there would have to be a great deal more interest in a V2 for it to ever happen (like enough interest that it would easily make moq without question). But it sounds to me like outside of vintage boards that use them, he's moved on from Alps switches.

Offline Ahngel

« Reply #692 on: Mon, 10 January 2022, 13:21:36 »
Any update on v2 ?

Offline Ensaum

« Reply #693 on: Mon, 10 January 2022, 16:56:26 »
Any update on v2 ?

Look at the post directly above yours.

Offline jrfhoutx

« Reply #694 on: Mon, 10 January 2022, 21:31:41 »
Any update on v2 ?

Look at the post directly above yours.

He knows, he just ****posts everywhere...

Offline isbels

« Reply #695 on: Fri, 11 February 2022, 07:14:22 »
I would also be interested in a future v2 if that ever happens. Would be more than willing to pay more for them too :)

Offline wujack

« Reply #696 on: Sun, 05 June 2022, 04:44:54 »
Hey, does anyone have extra housing left? Have some salmons with scratchy housing and alright sliders that I want to fix, Thanks.

Offline 3wisemonkeyfist

• Blacvelvetpengun
« Reply #697 on: Tue, 13 December 2022, 14:41:44 »
Very interested in V2 if that ever happens. Or in purchasing v1 if anyone is offloading theirs.

Offline BlindAssassin111

• Viktus
« Reply #698 on: Wed, 14 December 2022, 17:11:31 »
Very interested in V2 if that ever happens. Or in purchasing v1 if anyone is offloading theirs.

I can guarantee I will not be making a v2 at any point in the future.

Offline cy384

• cy384
« Reply #699 on: Sun, 26 February 2023, 10:55:20 »

I have a set of 70 sliders, 70 tops, and a matching set of stabs, never used.  I'd like to let them go for what I paid ($120, including shipping in the US).

If you or someone else are still looking, message me.

sale pending
« Last Edit: Sun, 05 March 2023, 15:24:05 by cy384 »