geekhack Marketplace > Matias

Congrats Matias

<< < (2/4) > >>

__red__:
In an ALPS ergonomic keyboard.

Findecanor:
.. or in an Custom ALPS keyswitch based keyboard. It looks like it is going to be a compact board. I would not be surprised if the group order included Matias switches (so that you don't have to buy a box of 400 (?) for just one board of 60 - 63 keys).

Burz:

--- Quote from: pasph on Sun, 23 September 2012, 07:20:45 ---The question is:  where do you put those new alps switches?

--- End quote ---
Ducky XM
Filco Zero
AT101
various Apple models
other old Alps boards
or the MiniTouch I have coming...

Matias:
Thanks everyone...

Just wanted to let you know that we'll be selling both the quiet and the clicky switches in about a month.  Our next production of switches has already begun.

Also, we're reducing the switch bundle quantity to 200pcs.   That's more than enough to make any size keyboard, with plenty of extra switches to spare -- in case of soldering errors, etc.  Shipping will also be less expensive than the 800pcs package we use for factory orders.

Looking forward to seeing what you end up making...  :)

pasph:

--- Quote from: Burz on Sun, 23 September 2012, 21:32:28 ---
--- Quote from: pasph on Sun, 23 September 2012, 07:20:45 ---The question is:  where do you put those new alps switches?

--- End quote ---
Ducky XM
Filco Zero
AT101
various Apple models
other old Alps boards
or the MiniTouch I have coming...

--- End quote ---

I don't want another old alps board (i already have some), i was hoping for a new modern keyboard (maybe tkl) and don't want to dismantle a cheap Ducky and throw away XM switches

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version