geekhack Marketplace > techkeys.us

Just ordered caps for the first time

<< < (2/2)

aront:

--- Quote from: absyrd on Wed, 09 January 2013, 10:19:38 ---Yet another positive review for techkeys. :D

Welcome to the forum. Glad you are happy with your recent purchases.

--- End quote ---

Glad to be here! There's a wealth of information here and over at /r/mechanical keyboards that helped me decide to return the impulse buy "Das" for a thoroughly-researched Filco. No regrets!

--- Quote from: i3oilermaker on Wed, 09 January 2013, 10:20:28 ---I think I can say on behalf of everyone at GeekHack, Welcome to your new addiction :)

--- End quote ---

My wife is already making of fun of me. It didn't take long.

--- Quote from: mistakemistake on Wed, 09 January 2013, 10:32:33 ---congrats!

--- End quote ---

Thanks!

--- Quote from: rowdy on Wed, 09 January 2013, 21:53:36 ---Welcome to Geekhack, aront!

Your enthusiasm is catching, and techkeys.us is definitely a good place to start custom keycap collecting :)

--- End quote ---

I agree, and Brad was super helpful! He's already shipped my order, my only hope is that I don't wear out the switch under F5 trying to get shipment updates!

jeroplane:

--- Quote from: aront on Thu, 10 January 2013, 07:13:46 ---I agree, and Brad was super helpful! He's already shipped my order, my only hope is that I don't wear out the switch under F5 trying to get shipment updates!

--- End quote ---

A true Geekhacker if there ever was one. We all know the feeling :P Welcome and congrats on your first purchase! There will be many more to come, and TechKeys is a great place to do it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version