geekhack Marketplace > Originative Archive

GMK Group Buy

<< < (2/10) > >>

sherryton:

--- Quote from: inlikeflynn on Wed, 27 November 2013, 06:31:01 ---was asked in the original thread without answer, but why is the short 1.75x right shift not part of the winkeyless mods (tsangan kit) set where it has been on every other single GB in history?

It makes no sense being in the HHKB extension kit ....

for that matter changing up the kits like you did here is just asking for confusion now when it doesn't match the "official" GH keycap sorting paper anymore

--- End quote ---

I am trying to make it consistent so my winkeyless kits will remain the same.  My previous extension kits had 1.75x shifts, and it worked real great.

inlikeflynn:

--- Quote from: sherryton on Wed, 27 November 2013, 06:42:18 ---
--- Quote from: inlikeflynn on Wed, 27 November 2013, 06:31:01 ---was asked in the original thread without answer, but why is the short 1.75x right shift not part of the winkeyless mods (tsangan kit) set where it has been on every other single GB in history?

for that matter changing up the kits like you did here is just asking for confusion now when it doesn't match the "official" GH keycap sorting paper anymore

--- End quote ---

I am trying to make it consistent so my winkeyless kits will remain the same.  My previous extension kits had 1.75x shifts, and it worked real great.

--- End quote ---

that is the problem, its consistent with nothing as it doesn't match the GH standard or your dolch which is the only previous set that had this shift.

Is the purple the same color as from Ivan's GB at least? Hopefully yes so that everyone can skip the weird HHKB set just to acquire a $16 short right shift key

sherryton:

--- Quote from: inlikeflynn on Wed, 27 November 2013, 07:17:46 ---
--- Quote from: sherryton on Wed, 27 November 2013, 06:42:18 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

that is the problem, its consistent with nothing as it doesn't match the GH standard or your dolch which is the only previous set that had this shift.

Is the purple the same color as from Ivan's GB at least? Hopefully yes so that everyone can skip the weird HHKB set just to acquire a $16 short right shift key

--- End quote ---

The Purple will be a bit darker.

sherryton:
Can I ask what is scaring you guys from the Handarbeit?

I can include the Shift, Fn, Control, and all Windowed keys in the base, but the cost of the base will go up by a bit while reducing the cost of the full set.

bazemk1979:

--- Quote from: sherryton on Wed, 04 December 2013, 17:55:42 ---Can I ask what is scaring you guys from the Handarbeit?

I can include the Shift, Fn, Control, and all Windowed keys in the base, but the cost of the base will go up by a bit while reducing the cost of the full set.

--- End quote ---

How many orders so far for the Handerbeit if its not secret? Paypal option on your website would also be nice. I'm stranded between either the Cyrilic & RGBY or just the Handerbeit, earlier I was set on the Handerbeit + RGBY, things have changed so trying to make the best decision. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version